Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-07 09:00
CreaMD

Quote: Then I'm sorry to let you know to re-read my post again and to not overread the word 'normally', as you studied this language... pft!

:-)
2004-01-07 09:40
Account closed

Quote: Oh yeah, gimme more of those lies. I hardly doubt that you spoke to Skinhead. You saw another man and raped him, that's the only way your beat goes.

And Insiders? Those group has never been famous, built by stupid Hyteric.members in order to try a new start in the scene. And yeah, I remember that Hellfire sent you a big 'go and fuck me ass' like in 92. You better make sure you know what you are talking about the next time.

And YOU had an own coded bluebox? HAHAHAHAHA.... Wish!

Hartmut,i was the leader of The Insiders,but you couldnt know that.We started 1986 and i was one of the best mailtrader as i got busted 1988 with Dr.Mule and Master Five. Skid Row and Skinhead visited several partys in Hannover as they met Hellfire,Psychobilly and the rest.Then they build a coop between Hysteric and Insiders.You can find some releases with mirage here.I returned 1990 or 1991.
Any Questions?
And be sure that Skinhead will call this board.

2004-01-07 12:32
Radar
Account closed

Quote: Hartmut,i was the leader of The Insiders,but you couldnt know that.We started 1986 and i was one of the best mailtrader as i got busted 1988 with Dr.Mule and Master Five. Skid Row and Skinhead visited several partys in Hannover as they met Hellfire,Psychobilly and the rest.Then they build a coop between Hysteric and Insiders.You can find some releases with mirage here.I returned 1990 or 1991.
Any Questions?
And be sure that Skinhead will call this board.

I didn't say that you might not have built that group, as I actually don't know the former. All I said was, that Insiders used to be a lame group just like Hysteric. And that's a fact.

So were are talking about

The Insiders

correct?
2004-01-07 13:25
Account closed

Quote: I didn't say that you might not have built that group, as I actually don't know the former. All I said was, that Insiders used to be a lame group just like Hysteric. And that's a fact.

So were are talking about

The Insiders

correct?

But please remember that Arcade was a lame group,too.

2004-01-07 14:02
Celtic
Administrator

funny, with the word 'too' you just acknowledged that both Insiders and Hysteric were quite lame. Meaning that Radar did win the argument here. Since besides you I doubt there will be a lot of others that find Radar lame I guess you made you final statement... You lost... now please leave us here alone and be gone....

Celtic - just another lamer :)
2004-01-07 14:14
CyberBrain
Administrator

Was Insiders founded in 1986? According to The Insiders it was in 1991.
2004-01-07 16:18
midfit
Account closed

Dear Secret. Whatever you are member of. One thing is for sure - you are generating security problems for your group. So with all your boasting with being member of Complex XBOX you opened a wide hole for your group. Just type COMPLEX into google and you will see what I mean. So I guess it is finally proven what kind of idiot you are. Complex is in trigger by Microsoft for releasing their SDK's to the scene. Furthermore I am sure you are not the only one being active on another system. I kindly regard that there are still many sceners involved on other platforms. What do you think will happen if your group gets knowledge about this?

(Althrough I have my doubts that they == Complex take idiots like you!)

Btw. congratulations on finally accepting that Insiders + Hysteric were a bunch of lamers!
2004-01-07 16:35
Account closed

Quote: Dear Secret. Whatever you are member of. One thing is for sure - you are generating security problems for your group. So with all your boasting with being member of Complex XBOX you opened a wide hole for your group. Just type COMPLEX into google and you will see what I mean. So I guess it is finally proven what kind of idiot you are. Complex is in trigger by Microsoft for releasing their SDK's to the scene. Furthermore I am sure you are not the only one being active on another system. I kindly regard that there are still many sceners involved on other platforms. What do you think will happen if your group gets knowledge about this?

(Althrough I have my doubts that they == Complex take idiots like you!)

Btw. congratulations on finally accepting that Insiders + Hysteric were a bunch of lamers!

Oh Midlame, Noone wants a lamer like you.You will never join a group !

Lamer
2004-01-07 16:54
midfit
Account closed

It is your service to boast around with your groups. If it gives you the same satisfaction as informing the police about your former group mates (Known fact you couldn't disprove up to now) ...
2004-01-07 16:55
CreaMD

Seems like just another troll have bitten more than he can chew...
Previous - 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Alakran_64
DonChaos
Marco/DDM
Frostbyte/Artline De..
Guests online: 91
Top Demos