Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-07 17:56
Radar
Account closed

Quote: Oh Midlame, Noone wants a lamer like you.You will never join a group !

Lamer

For the point of loyality, Midfit could have joined my group at any times, as the skills he owns are good and proven. But as I'm NOT active into any scenes anymore, I can't get that anyhow.

BUT one question still is not answered. Is it the same 'Insiders'-bunch-of-shit like we showed you on here?
2004-01-07 17:59
Dishy

Quote: Just to name a few games first-released by Arcade in 1992:

12 O'Clock
Arnie (w/Deadline)
Bod the Alien (w/Deadline)
Catch
Cruel Zone (w/Deadline)
Demon Blues
Empius
Gauntlet III
Geo-Matrix (w/Deadline)
Haeger
International Ice Hockey (w/Deadline)
International Sports Challenge
Jonathan
Lemmings Prv
Little Hero Prv
Locomotion
No Deeper Meaning (w/Deadline)
Obicontrol
Pharao's Revenge
Quadrant
Robocod Prv (w/Deadline)
Rock, Paper & Shear
Striker in the crypts of Trojan (w/Deadline)
Tank Division (w/Deadline)
Tetrados
The Bod Squad
TDS Prv

There goes the neighbourhood... and NO fucking magazine-crap is listed.

And we all had so much fun of making jokes about your Hysteric-team.

Oh yeah, do you remember when Tyree wanted to kick your ass and you were trying to bring Majesty with you? And as you never showed up and were too afraid of facing the real, Tyree just kicked Mayesty's ass and left him lying around in the corner at the ARC+DOM-Party... THAT is the way Tyree was acting - THAT is the way you always behaved and you still do.

Well, talking about Majesty/Talent I remember him(drunk with a big big bottle of beer:-) from one of the first "The Partys" in Aars/Denmark... Guess it must have been in 1991 or 1992, and I must say that - at that time - me and my friends remember Majesty as a FUCKING tough guy/skinhead in military boots , that I don´t think anybody at that party would actually dare to beat up. I´ve never met Tyree - is he like Majesty since he could beat him?

Well it´s 12-13 years ago now, and I´m MUCH bigger today(one big mean motherfucker,haha) so maybe if I met him today I wouldn´t think he was looking that tough :-) So to the germans who´ve met him - is Majesty that big/tall/tough as I remember him, or was it just because I wasn´t that big/tall myself back then in 1991?

I have only met him at the bbs´s since that party, and he seems like a quite nice german - so no offence at all!!!

Just curious!

Dishy
2004-01-07 18:01
Dishy

Quote: Just to name a few games first-released by Arcade in 1992:

12 O'Clock
Arnie (w/Deadline)
Bod the Alien (w/Deadline)
Catch
Cruel Zone (w/Deadline)
Demon Blues
Empius
Gauntlet III
Geo-Matrix (w/Deadline)
Haeger
International Ice Hockey (w/Deadline)
International Sports Challenge
Jonathan
Lemmings Prv
Little Hero Prv
Locomotion
No Deeper Meaning (w/Deadline)
Obicontrol
Pharao's Revenge
Quadrant
Robocod Prv (w/Deadline)
Rock, Paper & Shear
Striker in the crypts of Trojan (w/Deadline)
Tank Division (w/Deadline)
Tetrados
The Bod Squad
TDS Prv

There goes the neighbourhood... and NO fucking magazine-crap is listed.

And we all had so much fun of making jokes about your Hysteric-team.

Oh yeah, do you remember when Tyree wanted to kick your ass and you were trying to bring Majesty with you? And as you never showed up and were too afraid of facing the real, Tyree just kicked Mayesty's ass and left him lying around in the corner at the ARC+DOM-Party... THAT is the way Tyree was acting - THAT is the way you always behaved and you still do.

Well, talking about Majesty/Talent I remember him(drunk with a big big bottle of beer:-) from one of the first "The Partys" in Aars/Denmark... Guess it must have been in 1991 or 1992, and I must say that - at that time - me and my friends remember Majesty as a FUCKING tough guy/skinhead in military boots , that I don´t think anybody at that party would actually dare to beat up. I´ve never met Tyree - is he like Majesty since he could beat him?

Well it´s 12-13 years ago now, and I´m MUCH bigger today(one big mean motherfucker,haha) so maybe if I met him today I wouldn´t think he was looking that tough :-) So to the germans who´ve met him - is Majesty that big/tall/tough as I remember him, or was it just because I wasn´t that big/tall myself back then in 1991?

I have only met him at the bbs´s since that party, and he seems like a quite nice german - so no offence at all!!!

Just curious!

Dishy
2004-01-07 18:02
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Hartmut ,today i got your telephone number from an old friend.It will be a nice January for you ! I have some plans with this loser number.It will be the famous gay fun line in germany

hahahaha

Go to hell gay
2004-01-07 18:06
Radar
Account closed

Quote: Hartmut ,today i got your telephone number from an old friend.It will be a nice January for you ! I have some plans with this loser number.It will be the famous gay fun line in germany

hahahaha

Go to hell gay

Go for it and keep on praying my name.

So, I hope you do the first step. And make sure it hurts me, as you won't get any 2nd chances.
2004-01-07 18:10
Dishy

Quote: Fade, I hink that Radar appreciates the chance to boast about his rich past (not to mention his present ;-) and Secret Man is very good partner for that. According to conspiration theories, they might even be the same person.

Ofcouse they´re not the same person. I doubt that Radar would spend that much time on this, if they were the very same person.

2004-01-07 18:27
Dishy

hmmm just saw at http://www.c64.sk/, that it´s Radar´s birthday to day - so congratulations :-)

...just trying to make good spirits in here, hehe
2004-01-07 18:44
drake
Account closed

happy birthday to you happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

;-) just want to enter the elite-scene ;-)
2004-01-07 18:48
midfit
Account closed

Join Complex then :)
2004-01-07 19:04
drake
Account closed

muhaha!! i crack everyone :)
Previous - 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | ... | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Frostbyte/Artline De..
Scrap/Genesis Project
Guests online: 83
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)
2 13:37  (9.7)