Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user Defilus ! (Registered 2024-10-04) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Stash vs. Secret Man - ooh the csdb drama!
2008-03-14 22:15
Conrad

Stash vs. Secret Man - ooh the csdb drama!

Well, since no-one else is gonna complain about this, I'll volunteer, after all I have no shame...

First up, round one, secret man wanks his knob off with:
Hidden Cam

Then the dudes in SWA own him in round 2 with:
The 3 ho-men need privacy

followed by another fucktard release from secret chav:
Onslaught's Elite

(with possible ripped code from here: Piccolo Mouso)

Honestly, this is becoming indescribably pathetic. Yes, stash is wanting to further prove how corrupt and bent secret man & wanderer are (we all got the point from day fuckin' one), but this war has been constant for nearly 2-3 years now (or probably more as I don't know how long this shit has really been going for) and all it's doing is corroding this site to nothing but shite. A couple or more bad apples out of the whole load of generic scene releases CAN affect on one's sympathies you know... don't be afraid to admit it.

@Moderators, either you sort out this mess or be guaranteed that more better and well behaved sceners may leave this site for good.... but still, who gives a fuck anymore? The site is already destroyed... and has been for a while, too. Let the secret man play, it'll just build up his retarded portfolio in due course I guess.

Oh and btw, I don't enjoy witnessing a group that I am proudly a member of being piss-taken by a cunttard scener, just because that stash is also a member.

kthxfuckoff!

... 89 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2008-03-23 17:51
FMan
Account closed

Quoting bugjam
Being "disgusted" by other people´s sexual orientation (or race, skin color or whatever) is even worse that being afraid of it.

Oh. How? Disgust is not a result of cognitive thinking, but stems from very basic feelings, the same as getting disgusted by eating raw cow intestines. To be exact, somebody else's sexual orientation is none of my business and I don't bother myself with it. It's simply for me the thought of having sex with another man, or two other men having sex with each other, that disgusts me. But if they do it behind closed doors instead of waving it at my face, I don't have anything to say. Maybe this clarifies...

Quoting bugjam
EDIT: Sorry for quoting the whole post, but I couldn´t figure out how to edit the quote. Now that´s a bit dumb, for sure. ;-)

On this board it has to be done manually - don't use the quote feature at all, but copypaste instead. Then use the force of BBCode. Write "quote=you" inside brackets [] and end with "/quote" inside brackets (without the quotes).

PS. You was in Africa, right? What did you do there and what was it like?
2008-03-24 01:46
chancer

I missed this, should have brought popcorn, and one of them bells they have at boxing rings?

thinking about it.. heck , get a load of pretty women in very skimpy bikini's =)

I remember posting msgs on a bbs for a certain crazy dutch friend in 95 and everyone assumed we were having an argument , but in reality we weren't =)
2008-03-24 06:43
Jazzcat

Danzig: well known elite talk from me? *LOL* I see myself as a friendly and approachable person who tries to preserve history and uphold scene values that have made the C64 scene so special.

You're entitled to your opinion but I think you have misinterpreted my posts. I promote new guys in the scene too, just read the editorial section of Vandalism News and you can see I try to get a positive spin happening in our beloved scene.

The original comment I made is regarding a little troublemaker that hides behind public IRC services whilst at the same time stirring up trouble. This is not what I enjoy in the scene and it's his negative weight that I'm slandering (especially as he has not only attacked me directly but also guys I'm friends with). I think it's quite fair that I stick my foot up his ass!
2008-03-24 07:00
bugjam

Quote:

Oh. How? Disgust is not a result of cognitive thinking, but stems from very basic feelings, the same as getting disgusted by eating raw cow intestines. To be exact, somebody else's sexual orientation is none of my business and I don't bother myself with it. It's simply for me the thought of having sex with another man, or two other men having sex with each other, that disgusts me. But if they do it behind closed doors instead of waving it at my face, I don't have anything to say. Maybe this clarifies...

Well accepted - but then why use an alleged different sexual orientation as an insult? I mean, there are so many marvellous "bad words" around that don´t discriminate a certain group of people - why not use asshole, donkey, moron, idiot ... ... ... instead? Then I could even could see the fun of it.
I know I am taking things too serious, but I think it is necessary to be aware of discrimination issues - and if the kids in the kindergarten use "homo" as an insult, they should be tought that this is not right. It is the small things that have to be done to change people´s minds...

Quote:

On this board it has to be done manually - don't use the quote feature at all, but copypaste instead. Then use the force of BBCode. Write "quote=you" inside brackets [] and end with "/quote" inside brackets (without the quotes).

Thanks a lot - I thought I just couldn´t figure out the way to do it. :-)

Quote:

PS. You was in Africa, right? What did you do there and what was it like?

As a matter of fact, I am still there (in Ethiopia, to be exact) - only that at the moment we can´t work because of bureaucratic reasons. :-( Therefore I have time enough to surf the net. ;-)
I am with Doctors without Borders ( http://www.msf.org ) as a nurse in a project where we treat mainly malnutrition, Kala Azar (a parasitic disease) and Tuberculosis. We also have a small Intensive Care Unit for severely sick patients. The work is very interesting, challenging and lots of fun! :-)
2008-03-31 00:22
FMan
Account closed

Quoting Jazzcat
I see myself as a friendly and approachable person.

I don't think you have been at all friendly towards me - and I didn't do or say anything to you to deserve it. :(

Quoting bugjam
Well accepted - but then why use an alleged different sexual orientation as an insult?

That's a very valid question. Probably because to many, that subject has a negative connotation. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that was what I meant for myself there.

Quoting bugjam
why not use asshole, donkey, moron, idiot ... ... ... instead?

Uh, why not just stop the insulting alltogether... :P

Quoting bugjam
and if the kids in the kindergarten use "homo" as an insult, they should be tought that this is not right.

You are absolutely right. Regardless of what we might think, we should teach our children to behave better than us. ;)

Quoting bugjam
As a matter of fact, I am still there (in Ethiopia, to be exact). The work is very interesting, challenging and lots of fun! :-)

That's really cool! I admire you lots for doing that - I was immediately impressed when I read about it in the demo Kitgum two years ago. Later that year I was looking into an opportunity somewhat similar, but the timing was really bad for me. Now I'd like to have a second look, but I don't really know where. I can't exactly buy a plane ticket and come down to Africa and say "Hi, I'm here to help, what can I do?" - and it's very hard to find organizations that offer volunteer work. Also with my degree in finance, I'm not high up on the list of wanted people, but I shall see how it goes.
2008-04-07 16:57
bugjam

Quote:

Well accepted - but then why use an alleged different sexual orientation as an insult?

That's a very valid question. Probably because to many, that subject has a negative connotation. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that was what I meant for myself there.

OK, if you and others are just thinking a little bit more about that beforehand next time, then this thread has at least some positive result!

Quote:

Quoting bugjam
why not use asshole, donkey, moron, idiot ... ... ... instead?

Uh, why not just stop the insulting alltogether... :P

Orm, the idea that that could ever happen is so far off that it never came to my mind! ;-)

Quote:

Quoting bugjam
and if the kids in the kindergarten use "homo" as an insult, they should be tought that this is not right.

You are absolutely right. Regardless of what we might think, we should teach our children to behave better than us. ;)

Yep! :-)

Quote:

Quoting bugjam
As a matter of fact, I am still there (in Ethiopia, to be exact). The work is very interesting, challenging and lots of fun! :-)

That's really cool! I admire you lots for doing that - I was immediately impressed when I read about it in the demo Kitgum two years ago. Later that year I was looking into an opportunity somewhat similar, but the timing was really bad for me. Now I'd like to have a second look, but I don't really know where. I can't exactly buy a plane ticket and come down to Africa and say "Hi, I'm here to help, what can I do?" - and it's very hard to find organizations that offer volunteer work. Also with my degree in finance, I'm not high up on the list of wanted people, but I shall see how it goes.

Don´t be deceived - actually finance people are needed everywhere! Just imagine the number of national staff that needs to be managed - get paid, sign work contracts, etc - plus all the money that is moved around for procurement, the social security funds, petty cash etc etc - nothing would work in the field without administrators. So why not give it a try - I can certainly recommend MSF as an organisation to try. Application form can be found online. Go for it FMan!
2008-04-08 04:41
The Shadow

Back in the old days, people released crap under their loser labels like LTI, BMW, LRU, AXE, BOTH, etc... These releases were usually war releases which the loser label would greet the groups they hated. Those that released crap from their real group were simply laughed at.
2008-04-08 08:45
Smash
Account closed

Quote: Back in the old days, people released crap under their loser labels like LTI, BMW, LRU, AXE, BOTH, etc... These releases were usually war releases which the loser label would greet the groups they hated. Those that released crap from their real group were simply laughed at.

Hell yeah. Will not be judicial in this war, but I am allowed to have an opinion about it.. Think it's lame.

Btw, jazzcat - how did u end up with your handle? Did u choose it before u knew about the old Norwegian crackergroup with equal nick?
2008-04-08 21:55
Jazzcat

Smash: heh, yeh a few guys have asked me about that... laming around in the local Australasian scene in the late 80ies wasn't a problem but then I heard of the group (around the same time I started on the Commie), but decided to keep the handle as they had died. I chose my nick from one of the Transformer toys called Jazz (adding the cat). Heh, check his description (which is fitting for a young teenager entering a community of like-minded ego-maniacs ;) "Jazz is the "very cool, very stylish, very competent" member of the Autobots. His original vehicle mode is a Martini Porsche 935 Turbo racing car. Self-possessed, calm, and utterly collected, Jazz is head of Special Operations, with his own dedicated roster of agents."
2008-04-09 01:22
d0c

to end this fight between stash and secret man, i think we need judge judy...

http://www.judgejudy.com/
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
eryngi
Jammer
Airwolf/F4CG
Sentinel/Excess/TREX
Didi/Laxity
sailor/Triad