Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user Coinoperator ! (Registered 2024-06-17) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Handle id #572 : Groepaz
2007-12-26 22:31
FMan
Account closed

Handle id #572 : Groepaz

This person is a moderator here. However, he sets a bad example by entering a completely off-topic "review" for a demo release:

Also, what's up with this "sir" thing that people seem to do nowadays in place of a direct insult?

... 259 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2007-12-30 19:16
Joe

Again, can someone please tell me why WD grew in numbers of active/inactive members on the list; going from 10 till 19 due to the mentioned moderator in this thread.

I guess someone made some mistake.

And surely we should delete some of them double entries soon enough!
/James Svärd [Joe/Wrath Designs]
2007-12-30 19:18
CreaMD

Quote: "would be really glad if you stopped misusing this thread for your own propaganda even when it is related."

roman, pointing fingers and then right after that you grab something totally offtopic for a personal attack against assiduous because he judges the moderator team ? ammazing. ridiculous. I have no words really.

he has so ammazingly right, read it once again:

If moderators cannot keep a certain level of good manners, then they should be moderated rather than be moderating.

your post should have been deleted according to the rules right away. but looks like rules are only applied here when someone talks about commercial games should be hosted.

Whatever...

I'm glad that I could find that at Assiduous is ok.
2007-12-30 19:22
Rough
Account closed

It's not a mistake from a contributor but in the setup of CSDb, e.g. if you we take two nicks for the same person like Joe and James Svärd it will list up both individually as you were a member of Wrath with both nicks. A correct database would list you as one person like

Joe/James Svärd    (29/12/93->)...
2007-12-30 19:30
Joe

OMFG! The guy mentioned In the thread actually locked the entries of the users who wished to use their real names and not the scene-names.
Ah, well then I guess I have to live with that I've 2 twin brothers:
One is socalled ED/WD and one Eddie Svärd, and oh my fucking God I even have a mirror called James Svärd or Joe. Ah well, what a nice way to treat things around here.

I wonder who will do some further exploration in the so called field “fake-releases”, me or my better half of true life? :)
/James Svärd [Joe/Wrath Designs]

2007-12-30 19:35
Joe

@Rough: You missed the action some weeks ago, that's why it seems WD did it them selves. The thing is that Groepaz did double entries. We changed the lot right before that, and we choosed the real names as entries and this wasn't accepted by the CSDb.
2007-12-30 20:17
Rough
Account closed

I don't know what happened between Wrath and Groepaz concerning the old nicks, but it was me who added Ed and Joe (again?), having you credited for old releases with those nicks is part of scene history. My point is everyone should be credited in entries under the nick he used for that release. This of course leads to above mentioned problem with the double-memberships. (I'm twice in some group too...)
2007-12-30 20:49
Joe

@Rough: Then your twice as good as any as becoming member of this group I guess. Thank you for all the work/support and I agree with you: The real only trouble started I guess in 2007. Why, well, it started in the GFX-bomb, then it came to your situation I guess (and in the middle was Groepaz & WREG, doing some special FX.

Let's get rid of whatever we need. I surely don't need double entries in our group as I know it consists of the following members (active/inactive):

Joe
Ed
Stash
Crimson
Djinn
Clone
Savage
Blackdroid
Zealot
TMT

Then again if you'd wish to kill us either by the dupes or the so called alias via the scene, I don't care (would thought prefer the scene since we have nothing to hide from others)
And by the way there is a fantastic release just currently to illustrate this, not made by WD:
Se no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil

Part from that, we are truly not alone to say: We are fed up with this forum, or to say the least the Moderators on it, which we liked alot before. But the circumstances are just too difficult and the persons around it to eager on the fingers and not only that dead to the ears on listening.

/James Svärd [Joe/Designs]
2007-12-30 21:51
Joe

...or answering for that matter of sake (to be rude, I could quote a fantastic Scener of ours, but I keep that as a triumph I guess).
2007-12-30 23:46
Hein

Quote:
despicable
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 27 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
nanzee/Chocotrophy
t0m3000/HF^BOOM!^IBX
REBEL 1
Sabbi/Hokuto Force
Didi/Laxity
Peiselulli/tRSi