Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Handle id #572 : Groepaz
2007-12-26 22:31
FMan
Account closed

Handle id #572 : Groepaz

This person is a moderator here. However, he sets a bad example by entering a completely off-topic "review" for a demo release:

Also, what's up with this "sir" thing that people seem to do nowadays in place of a direct insult?
2007-12-26 22:43
chatGPZ

ok i'll repeat it again then:

you fman, suck. stop the drugs. get help.

(this thread should have been deleted for trolling, but unfortunatly the csdb nazi moderators prefer to misuse their privilegues elsewhere. damn!)
2007-12-26 22:46
FMan
Account closed

Actually, I am getting help, but it isn't working.

What was trolling here? Am I wrong when I said that your comment posted as a user review was off topic?
2007-12-26 22:49
chatGPZ

yeah,my four vaguely "offtopic" words surely justify opening a thread. your flood of totally ontopic insight in the birthday craptro comments don't.

go on fman <3
2007-12-26 23:03
FMan
Account closed

That's why I was so surprised when I removed two of the three, people got angry at me about that as well. But I will fix everything.

Yes, I love you too!
2007-12-27 13:02
Oswald

Quote: yeah,my four vaguely "offtopic" words surely justify opening a thread. your flood of totally ontopic insight in the birthday craptro comments don't.

go on fman <3

its entirelly offtopic. bugging moderators surely justify opening a thread, when they act against the rules set by themselves, close threads, and delete posts just because they dont like someone's opinion.
2007-12-27 13:25
Trazan

Because we are evil nazimods from tarnow with qtips up our noses and sand in the vagina?

2007-12-27 14:17
Mermaid

Insult? I call people sir all the time, I wasn't aware that it is considered an insult? :(

And Fman, didn't you yourself suggest that I needed help yesterday? Infact, didn't you point out that you, Fman, being a volunteer in the Finnish Red Cross, were qualified to help me?

You know, a couple hours before you edited that same post to instead hint that I'm not female and claim that I'm only getting good votes because I am female?

Quoting Fman
Vanja is very active but unfortunately quantity takes precedence over quality. What is really sad is that (s)he gets high votes just because she is a "girl". The skewed voting is one of the things that are wrong here.

Oh, and before you edited that same post again to say that you were only objecting to the horrible namecalling and hostility. By calling me an ass. :)
2007-12-27 14:37
Sander

Finally a chance to express my respect for Groepaz.

Groepaz, you've been a very good scener in many ways, particpating on the demoside for many years, showing up at and organiser of many parties, and taking the dirty job as a moderator on here.
We never talked that much, but you should realise - i have a deep respect for you and your work. I hope you'll continue doing that for many years.
2007-12-27 15:54
TDJ

Quote: Finally a chance to express my respect for Groepaz.

Groepaz, you've been a very good scener in many ways, particpating on the demoside for many years, showing up at and organiser of many parties, and taking the dirty job as a moderator on here.
We never talked that much, but you should realise - i have a deep respect for you and your work. I hope you'll continue doing that for many years.

Yeh what he said. Go Groepaz go!
2007-12-28 02:07
Danzig

ofcourse, the dutch respect weed-brother groepaz *rofl*

i know groepaz for years now and still don't understand how people can get any problems with him... hope we meet at the oxyron party 08...
2007-12-28 15:01
Honesty

Damn , seems to get an interesting party then.
When i can manage a few spare days from work i will come.
2007-12-28 16:04
Laxity

Where'd Trazan's comment go?..
2007-12-28 17:51
Stan
Account closed

I also feel entitled to comment on Groepaz as we are members of the same group now for 12 years. I couldn't think of a better moderator for the CSDB in any terms.
2007-12-28 18:53
null
Account closed

I also agree with Sander... Groepaz is an awesome guy, just doesn't talk much in real life ;_)

------------------------------------
http://zomgwtfbbq.info
2007-12-29 08:41
Sander

@Knoeki, i never said that though..
2007-12-29 12:20
Oswald

2007-12-29 12:32
TDJ

Quote:

Actually, that does make sense ..
2007-12-29 12:46
Oswald

lets see how many rules have been broken in this case:

General behaviour on CSDb

1. These rules pertain to all users and no exceptions will be made.
6. It is therefore not permissable to use CSDb as a media for any kind of personal attacks
9. Be a good and friendly scener.

Forums and User Comments
1. Any off-topic text will be removed.User comments are for comments

"I couldn't think of a better moderator for the CSDB in any terms."
2007-12-29 14:04
assiduous
Account closed

Quote:
Forums and User Comments

See, Oswald? Nowhere does it say that user comments are for comments on the releases. You should be grateful it was a comment on FMan and not on Groepaz's yesterday's turd, for instance.
2007-12-29 14:41
null
Account closed

Quote: @Knoeki, i never said that though..

Sander: I said I agreed with you, but also added something myself... sorry I wasn't clear on that :_)

------------------------------------
http://zomgwtfbbq.info
2007-12-29 19:25
Oswald

Quote: Quote:
Forums and User Comments

See, Oswald? Nowhere does it say that user comments are for comments on the releases. You should be grateful it was a comment on FMan and not on Groepaz's yesterday's turd, for instance.

another part of the same rule:

1. User comments are for comments, and not for telling the world about possible wrong information, or other off-topic.
2007-12-29 21:11
CreaMD

Public behaviour of mods (communication with users and how to react to cases like this) is discussed internally (Perff pointed out the problem of and I'm sure we'll solve it internally when Groepaz get's back from whereever he travelled ).

As far as behaviour of user who started this thread is concerned there was obvious personal attack against Mermaid which Greopaz registered. No matter if the starter of complaint against Gropeaz later changed or removed his "review". We don't want to have such extremely unpolite and intolerant behavior here.

Oswald: As far as your complaints are concered, I really don't want to sound harsh or anything like that especially because someone might accuse me of being arrogant bitch (that I actualy am) but concerning the fact that you don't have all the necessary info (censored posts, older and latest internal communication between mods and the user, knowledge of other attempts on personal attacks against users, and so on) you possibly don't understand what is going on. I would be really glad if you stopped misusing this thread for your own propaganda even when it is related.

Roman
2007-12-30 00:01
TNT
Account closed

One thing I don't understand is why moderators have to be Mr. Nice Guy when regular members can be complete assholes. I would guess that Groepaz leaves a lot of things unsaid because of his mod status.
2007-12-30 00:17
assiduous
Account closed

Quote: One thing I don't understand is why moderators have to be Mr. Nice Guy when regular members can be complete assholes. I would guess that Groepaz leaves a lot of things unsaid because of his mod status.

If they cannot keep a certain level of good manners, then they should be moderated rather than be moderating. And some of the moderators here are completely insolent, going as far as insulting people they don't agree with.
2007-12-30 00:44
FMan
Account closed

Sure. Everything started from "my personal attack". Right.

Also there was no prior "unpolite and intolerant behavior" there.

Yeah.
2007-12-30 01:50
dalezy

isn't the actual problem that mods are still changing names of the entries to their liking? :D

/me pokes a certain someone with a lowercase schengen stick
2007-12-30 11:11
CreaMD

Quote: If they cannot keep a certain level of good manners, then they should be moderated rather than be moderating. And some of the moderators here are completely insolent, going as far as insulting people they don't agree with.

That doesn't change the fact that you were (are?) misusing this database for bug/version/tracking of HOXS64 and also misusing reviews under releases for posting emulator incompatibility remarks that are offtopic in the context of this database.
2007-12-30 12:11
assiduous
Account closed

Quote: That doesn't change the fact that you were (are?) misusing this database for bug/version/tracking of HOXS64 and also misusing reviews under releases for posting emulator incompatibility remarks that are offtopic in the context of this database.

You're aparrently having problems with text comprehension. The moderator insulting me had nothing to do with anything of what you're writing here.

Anyway, this is the first time I hear emulator incompatibility remarks are offtopic here? cba, who is a moderator here, has been posting a lot of them here (shall I post the links here?), and no one complained about them? You are also way out of the element saying the I was misusing the database for version (?) of Hoxs64, it was Groepaz who spammed the database with tens of Hoxs64 versions. So unless you get the facts straight, please remain silent.
2007-12-30 13:53
CreaMD

Assiduous: As I said, the moderator public behaviour is discussed internaly. Let's hope noone will call you or other user names in future although that depends on how cooperative user is. Every moderator has his own ways of dealing with problems.

So if I get it right you edited single entry of HOX64 everytime when it changed and if I get it right you also changed the release date of the entry accordingly everytime new version was released. Which would make the entry appear in the latest releases. At least I noticed such thing was happening here for a short period of time when latest releases contained HOX64. Editing of the same entry and changing/shifting it's release date constantly was wrong. I think that having single version entries for older releases of HOX64 in this database is also wrong and if that would depend on me I would remove it all but that's not on me to decide.

As for CBA reporting emulator bugs I will check it, if that is common agreement to tolerate such thing I will remove my yes-vote on your ban too.
2007-12-30 15:36
assiduous
Account closed

Quote:
So if I get it right you edited single entry of HOX64 everytime when it changed and if I get it right you also changed the release date of the entry accordingly everytime new version was released. Which would make the entry appear in the latest releases. At least I noticed such thing was happening here for a short period of time when latest releases contained HOX64. Editing of the same entry and changing/shifting it's release date constantly was wrong. I think that having single version entries for older releases of HOX64 in this database is also wrong and if that would depend on me I would remove it all but that's not on me to decide.

OK dude look:

-when I was doing the horrible transgression of editing the single entry of Hoxs64 to always reflect up-to-date and accurate information, there was 1 Hoxs64 entry in the latest releases. OK, that might have been wrong, but nobody complained, then Groepaz stepped in and told that rules was rules and each version had to be in a separate entry. When I was trying to argue that no one really cares about the old versions and this will introduce a severe clutter in the database, another moderator felt the need to insult me by calling me an ass (oh yeah I forgot, every moderator has his own ways of dealing with problems and differing opinions).
-then Groepaz carried his rules into effect. As a result Hoxs64 literally dominated the latest releases list. People were annoyed by that. What's more , tens of LOCKED entries with old Hoxs64 versions appeared, often with no download links, screenshots etc. Eventually he had to put an end to the drama he'd started himself and came up with a "brilliant" idea of circumventing the problem by editing entries to state an incorrect release date. LOL what a shame he used to leave these entries unchanged later which I pointed out to Perff.

Quote:
As for CBA reporting emulator bugs I will check it, if that is common agreement to tolerate such thing I will remove my yes-vote on your ban too.

"Tolerate such thing". LOL sounds as though reporting emulator bugs insults your family. Anyway I reckon,and I believe it's not an uncommon point of view,some people might find emu-bugs info more useful than dull reviews like "oh,this is great", "oh,this is shit". Believe it or not, some people use emulators to check out the stuff and the fact that something doesn't work correctly might lead them into believing that there's something wrong with the production itself. And they will complain in the comments instead of shifting to a more accurate emulator. 100% support for cba in this respect.
2007-12-30 15:48
TDJ

Can't we all just agree that when something doesn't work 100% on an emulator, it's the production that bugs and not the emulator? That would solve the problem with all those different emulator versions (since they are already perfect, therefore no new versions are needed).

God I'm a genius.
2007-12-30 16:45
CreaMD

OK dude look:

-when I was doing the horrible transgression of editing the single entry of Hoxs64 to always reflect up-to-date and accurate information, there was 1 Hoxs64 entry in the latest releases. OK, that might have been wrong, but nobody complained, then Groepaz stepped in and told that rules was rules and each version had to be in a separate entry. When I was trying to argue that no one really cares about the old versions and this will introduce a severe clutter in the database, another moderator felt the need to insult me by calling me an ass (oh yeah I forgot, every moderator has his own ways of dealing with problems and differing opinions).
-then Groepaz carried his rules into effect. As a result Hoxs64 literally dominated the latest releases list. People were annoyed by that. What's more , tens of LOCKED entries with old Hoxs64 versions appeared, often with no download links, screenshots etc. Eventually he had to put an end to the drama he'd started himself and came up with a "brilliant" idea of circumventing the problem by editing entries to state an incorrect release date. LOL what a shame he used to leave these entries unchanged later which I pointed out to Perff.

Quote:

"Tolerate such thing". LOL sounds as though reporting emulator bugs insults your family. Anyway I reckon,and I believe it's not an uncommon point of view,some people might find emu-bugs info more useful than dull reviews like "oh,this is great", "oh,this is shit". Believe it or not, some people use emulators to check out the stuff and the fact that something doesn't work correctly might lead them into believing that there's something wrong with the production itself. And they will complain in the comments instead of shifting to a more accurate emulator. 100% support for cba in this respect.

I'm glad to find out that you sound pretty logical and sane. For myself I apologise that I misjudged you. As for other moderators next time you have problem to accept some solutions try to use "contact moderators" link to discuss the situation.

As for "not working in emulator" is concerned I still think this is offtopic. This is not an emu-scene database. The fact that release doesn't work in emulator isn't problem of the release itself but a problem of emulator therefore such thing should be sent to developer of the emulator and not added into REVIEW or GOOF sections.
2007-12-30 16:59
TDJ

Now why not add a a link to the release that doesn't work 100% perfectly in the entry of the emulator itself?
2007-12-30 17:15
Danzig

@creamd: i disagree! this whole praised "scene" wouldn't exists in it's actual manner without emulators. nowadays complete demos are crossdeveloped on pc with emulators! i remember a xenon-demo that didn't worked on the real thing :)

people plug their usb-joysticks/gamepads in their pc and play games on emulator... do you REALLY think one will download each and every shit in here and transfer it?
2007-12-30 17:52
Oswald

"would be really glad if you stopped misusing this thread for your own propaganda even when it is related."

roman, pointing fingers and then right after that you grab something totally offtopic for a personal attack against assiduous because he judges the moderator team ? ammazing. ridiculous. I have no words really.

he has so ammazingly right, read it once again:

If moderators cannot keep a certain level of good manners, then they should be moderated rather than be moderating.

your post should have been deleted according to the rules right away. but looks like rules are only applied here when someone talks about commercial games should be hosted.
2007-12-30 18:47
CreaMD

Quote: @creamd: i disagree! this whole praised "scene" wouldn't exists in it's actual manner without emulators. nowadays complete demos are crossdeveloped on pc with emulators! i remember a xenon-demo that didn't worked on the real thing :)

people plug their usb-joysticks/gamepads in their pc and play games on emulator... do you REALLY think one will download each and every shit in here and transfer it?

Naah. I didn't speak about that at all. ;-) I'm pragmatic.
2007-12-30 19:16
Joe

Again, can someone please tell me why WD grew in numbers of active/inactive members on the list; going from 10 till 19 due to the mentioned moderator in this thread.

I guess someone made some mistake.

And surely we should delete some of them double entries soon enough!
/James Svärd [Joe/Wrath Designs]
2007-12-30 19:18
CreaMD

Quote: "would be really glad if you stopped misusing this thread for your own propaganda even when it is related."

roman, pointing fingers and then right after that you grab something totally offtopic for a personal attack against assiduous because he judges the moderator team ? ammazing. ridiculous. I have no words really.

he has so ammazingly right, read it once again:

If moderators cannot keep a certain level of good manners, then they should be moderated rather than be moderating.

your post should have been deleted according to the rules right away. but looks like rules are only applied here when someone talks about commercial games should be hosted.

Whatever...

I'm glad that I could find that at Assiduous is ok.
2007-12-30 19:22
Rough
Account closed

It's not a mistake from a contributor but in the setup of CSDb, e.g. if you we take two nicks for the same person like Joe and James Svärd it will list up both individually as you were a member of Wrath with both nicks. A correct database would list you as one person like

Joe/James Svärd    (29/12/93->)...
2007-12-30 19:30
Joe

OMFG! The guy mentioned In the thread actually locked the entries of the users who wished to use their real names and not the scene-names.
Ah, well then I guess I have to live with that I've 2 twin brothers:
One is socalled ED/WD and one Eddie Svärd, and oh my fucking God I even have a mirror called James Svärd or Joe. Ah well, what a nice way to treat things around here.

I wonder who will do some further exploration in the so called field “fake-releases”, me or my better half of true life? :)
/James Svärd [Joe/Wrath Designs]

2007-12-30 19:35
Joe

@Rough: You missed the action some weeks ago, that's why it seems WD did it them selves. The thing is that Groepaz did double entries. We changed the lot right before that, and we choosed the real names as entries and this wasn't accepted by the CSDb.
2007-12-30 20:17
Rough
Account closed

I don't know what happened between Wrath and Groepaz concerning the old nicks, but it was me who added Ed and Joe (again?), having you credited for old releases with those nicks is part of scene history. My point is everyone should be credited in entries under the nick he used for that release. This of course leads to above mentioned problem with the double-memberships. (I'm twice in some group too...)
2007-12-30 20:49
Joe

@Rough: Then your twice as good as any as becoming member of this group I guess. Thank you for all the work/support and I agree with you: The real only trouble started I guess in 2007. Why, well, it started in the GFX-bomb, then it came to your situation I guess (and in the middle was Groepaz & WREG, doing some special FX.

Let's get rid of whatever we need. I surely don't need double entries in our group as I know it consists of the following members (active/inactive):

Joe
Ed
Stash
Crimson
Djinn
Clone
Savage
Blackdroid
Zealot
TMT

Then again if you'd wish to kill us either by the dupes or the so called alias via the scene, I don't care (would thought prefer the scene since we have nothing to hide from others)
And by the way there is a fantastic release just currently to illustrate this, not made by WD:
Se no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil

Part from that, we are truly not alone to say: We are fed up with this forum, or to say the least the Moderators on it, which we liked alot before. But the circumstances are just too difficult and the persons around it to eager on the fingers and not only that dead to the ears on listening.

/James Svärd [Joe/Designs]
2007-12-30 21:51
Joe

...or answering for that matter of sake (to be rude, I could quote a fantastic Scener of ours, but I keep that as a triumph I guess).
2007-12-30 23:46
Hein

Quote:
despicable
2007-12-31 09:09
chatGPZ

Joe: just let it go. if you still dont understand how csdb works, so be it.

great to see though how (again) the handful usual suspects managed to take over this thread to point out their twisted views (again) :) keeping a discussion going which is moving in circles for long must be a great hobby :o)
2007-12-31 09:18
Oswald

yeah, stan's sander's and danzig's twisted views are indeed annoying :o)
2007-12-31 21:45
FMan
Account closed

As the year changes I will leave all this crap behind into 2007 and welcome the awesomeness of 2008!

I just wanted to say something that I already once said, but the post got deleted: I do not have anything against Groepaz.

I like him and admire the amount of work he does for the scene and this "you suck" business is entirely one-sided from him...

I hope the year that is initializing will be a good one for the scene and will see us through numerous cool releases.

Happy new year!!
2008-01-13 07:20
Oswald

Quote: ok i'll repeat it again then:

you fman, suck. stop the drugs. get help.

(this thread should have been deleted for trolling, but unfortunatly the csdb nazi moderators prefer to misuse their privilegues elsewhere. damn!)

that post should have been deleted (or maybe edited saying "sorry for trolling :(") for trolling but unfortunately the csdb nazi moderaters prefer to misuse their privileges.

everyone is equal, but moderators are more equal - and Oswald's post should be modded making him saying things he havent. Groepaz is a friendly good chap. I cant stop loving him.
2008-01-13 08:09
Sixx

... Amen!
2008-01-13 12:27
stash
Account closed

you all suck :)
2008-01-13 12:55
chatGPZ

please look up the definition of trolling oswald.
2008-01-13 13:58
Oswald

Groepaz, I'll do it at the moment you'll stop having doublestandards.
2008-01-13 14:36
chatGPZ

there are none really. the only standard there is is against deliberatly stirring the shit. aka trolling.
2008-01-13 14:50
Oswald

Quote: yeah,my four vaguely "offtopic" words surely justify opening a thread. your flood of totally ontopic insight in the birthday craptro comments don't.

go on fman <3

yeah one standard for me, and another standard for yourself, a third one for your friends, and so on. personal attacks in a comment area is stirring the shit mr, for which this topic has been opened. so leave me alone as long you cant behave because you should be moderated and not being a moderator.
2008-01-13 14:54
chatGPZ

yes sure. and communicating your BS by exploiting the forum and opening a dozen useles threads surely isnt trolling at all.
2008-01-13 14:57
Oswald

editing someone's post making look like he said something he haven't is not trolling at all right ? you ARE stirring the shit face it. give up on moderating the community area and stick to the db.
2008-01-13 15:04
chatGPZ

a) the post was so obviously marked as edited by a moderator and edited into something you'd never say that only a psycho would think its yours
b) one little harmless "troll" vs dozens and dozens of shit stirring "OMG TEH MODERATORS SUCK I GET CENSORED I WANT FREE SPEECH I HAVE A SMALL PENIS DAMN I CANT EXPRESS MYSELF WTF!!!"

and then you come up and explain its all action and reaction. by trolling up the forum thread topics.

sorry but. LOL
2008-01-13 15:22
Oswald

"b) one little harmless "troll" vs dozens and dozens of shit stirring "OMG TEH MODERATORS SUCK I GET CENSORED I WANT FREE SPEECH I HAVE A SMALL PENIS DAMN I CANT EXPRESS MYSELF WTF!!!"

and who drove me into opening dozens of shit topics? closing each one of them was a bright idea probably. you have exploded one little harmless troll into dozens of shit stirring.just like your harmless troll mine could be left alone, and then nothing like yesterday happened would take place. but you are actions stirred the shit up real high. so once again, stop moderating me with your doublestandards: one for yourself and one for me. get off my back, thank you.
2008-01-13 15:34
chatGPZ

what you dont understand is, that if you are unhappy with moderation, then you should send a message to other moderators, or ultimativly to perff. and that also means that you have to accept whatever they (and ultimativly perff) decide is ok or not, and that you will be moderated again and again if you dont. and it means that you have to accept moderators decisions, even if you are unhappy with them. perff is the one to judge about moderators. period.

if you instead prefer to troll around like a 12 year old, so be it. but it surely wont work out in the way you want it to be, quite the contrary is true.

oh and ofcourse, only because a moderator, or whoever else, made a mistake that doesnt mean that you are now allowed to make one too. thats not the way it works, sorry.
2008-01-13 15:53
CreaMD

Quote: what you dont understand is, that if you are unhappy with moderation, then you should send a message to other moderators, or ultimativly to perff. and that also means that you have to accept whatever they (and ultimativly perff) decide is ok or not, and that you will be moderated again and again if you dont. and it means that you have to accept moderators decisions, even if you are unhappy with them. perff is the one to judge about moderators. period.

if you instead prefer to troll around like a 12 year old, so be it. but it surely wont work out in the way you want it to be, quite the contrary is true.

oh and ofcourse, only because a moderator, or whoever else, made a mistake that doesnt mean that you are now allowed to make one too. thats not the way it works, sorry.

Yes!
2008-01-13 16:12
Tim
Account closed

Can’t shit like this be contained to a simple single “moderation complaints” thread ?
I don’t mind seeing discussions on moderating, however it is annoying as hell to see it everywhere. I even noticed myself that I was temped to start a thread called ‘stop whining’ on someone elses handle and deleted my post prior to sending it and decided to post this question here.
2008-01-13 16:16
chatGPZ

the correct answer to this would be: no. complaints of that sort should be directed at other moderators, and if that doesnt help at perff. if you want to discuss it with other people, do it in PM. or elsewhere.

this is especially true for topics that have been discussed, and answered, before already.
2008-01-13 16:23
Rough
Account closed

Editing someone's else posts is not a thing a proper database should tolerate in any way. To judge if "only a psycho would recognize it's not Oswald's posts" is not your business, Groepaz.

I recommend a serious thought by the maintainers of the site what kind of people they give moderation rights.

What kind of atmosphere rules on CSDb is shown by that other users ignore this happenings.
2008-01-13 16:29
chatGPZ

or maybe it simply shows that many people are sick of that trolling bullshit and don't even want to take part in commenting it?

and as for editing that particular post, yes that was a mistake. i should have simply deleted (aka censored) it. then again, knowing oswald, that wouldnt have changed anything of his reaction at all.

(again, a mistake of someone else does in no way justify your own counteractions)
2008-01-13 17:35
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Too much to read Closed for me :-)
2012-02-07 13:25
Trash

Just a small question regarding the handle, isnt Groepaz an ironic name for Hitler (if memory serves me right) used i WW2 and if so was the handle selected by intention?
2012-02-07 13:58
chatGPZ

it was groeFaz :) and no, we didnt know about it at all... i was 13 or so =P
2012-02-07 14:07
Trash

Quote: it was groeFaz :) and no, we didnt know about it at all... i was 13 or so =P

Ahh, memory served me wrong but I was close to expose you as a nazi ;-)
2012-02-07 16:00
The Ignorance

In real it is:

GROesste Pussy Aller Zeiten = engl. BIGgest Pussy Of all Time aka BIGPOT (recognized the POT?)
2012-02-07 17:39
Count Zero

Trash: you can still do so! (and reading up on this thread surely reveals grp as a true nazi mod to many ppl) :)
2012-02-07 17:43
chatGPZ

but that doesnt invalidate what igno said at all!
2012-02-07 18:24
hedning

I've said it before: It's "Grösster Panzermensch Aller Zeiten".
2012-02-07 18:32
Wile Coyote

73 replies and counting.
Groepaz should focus more on releasing stuff.

From what I have seen of his posts, Groepaz comes across like everything is really quite easy, and not difficult in anyway.
There are those that 'do' and those that don't get around to 'doing'. There lies the difference.
2012-02-07 19:33
chatGPZ

Quote:
There are those that 'do' and those that don't get around to 'doing'. There lies the difference.

and that just aswell applies to those with bright ideas on how this website should work.

and yeah, i have started coding demoparts in october. we'll see :o)
2012-02-07 19:42
Wile Coyote

and that just aswell applies to those with bright ideas on how this website should work.

and yeah, i have started coding demoparts in october. we'll see :o)

I'll be disappointed not to see a horizontal IFLI scroller ;D
2012-02-07 19:48
chatGPZ

sorry, no flickering hell in this demo at all :) (and i have done fli scroller before, so meh... boring. doing stuff i didnt do before is much more interesting, such as math based crap)
2012-02-07 21:35
Wile Coyote

Quote: sorry, no flickering hell in this demo at all :) (and i have done fli scroller before, so meh... boring. doing stuff i didnt do before is much more interesting, such as math based crap)

Can I have a link to the production showing the FLI scroll.
I like FLI scrollers. Blackmail created posibly the best, although Megastyle also created a good one.
2012-02-07 21:43
chatGPZ

eww. all i remember about it is that it was a traditional fli fpp scroller. and there is a logo at the top and the scroller under it :o) i think its in one of the various demos from the (late) vision days (and not necessarily a vision demo), but i cant remember which one :)
edit: bullshit. just clicked through some of the stuff from that era and judging from the other stuff there is no way i coded that kind of stuff at that time =) so, since its also not in the hitmen stuff from after '95, it must have ended up in some demo released in between, in the time when i wasnt actually all that active. meaning one of the groups jihad/curlin/peacemaker were in in the 90s. too much crap to check =P i vaguely remember peacemaker made a very similar part and eventually explained to me how it works, so if you find his, then mine should appear some time later :)

however, dont bother. its very unlike what you are probably thinking of - ie fpp with a fixed bitmap that doesnt scroll by itself. the blackmail one also scrolls bitmap iirc, but doesnt use fpp - entire different effect so to say :)
2013-10-18 20:51
Kisiel
Account closed

Quote: Editing someone's else posts is not a thing a proper database should tolerate in any way. To judge if "only a psycho would recognize it's not Oswald's posts" is not your business, Groepaz.

I recommend a serious thought by the maintainers of the site what kind of people they give moderation rights.

What kind of atmosphere rules on CSDb is shown by that other users ignore this happenings.

the atmosphere of this site is gone, two of my friends left this site because of "G-nazi" moderator.
Anyway
God bless Groepaz in his eyes we are even ;)
2013-10-19 07:43
Bitbreaker

It is always easy to blame others as the reason for quitting, instead of blaming personal problems, personal failure, or lack of skills.
2013-10-19 09:03
Kisiel
Account closed

"see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil".

what kind of monkey are you.
2013-10-19 09:21
hedning

It can't be easy to try to shape up this crazy (and wonderful) place. Respect to Groepaz.
2013-10-19 09:40
Slammer

Quoting Kisiel
the atmosphere of this site is gone, two of my friends left this site because of "G-nazi" moderator.

I agree with Kisiel. In fact the only reason Im on this site today is because I got an email from CSDb that it was 5 month since my last logon and they would close my account if I didn't log on within an month. So I logged on only to find that there are still problems with Groepaz..
2013-10-19 10:06
Conrad

Quote:
the atmosphere of this site is gone

Kisiel, I think the "C64/Amiga scene" facebook page has a big portion to blame for that, but I understand what you mean. Let's face it, we're in a world of Tablets now and I just get the impression that there is no point sitting down in front of your PC/laptop logging into csdb, like the old days, when now you get a link to new releases on the fb news page. Either that, or the hype/excitement to comment on new releases is only alive when someone famous submits something.
2013-10-19 10:08
Hein

Quote: Quoting Kisiel

I agree with Kisiel. In fact the only reason Im on this site today is because I got an email from CSDb that it was 5 month since my last logon and they would close my account if I didn't log on within an month. So I logged on only to find that there are still problems with Groepaz..

I don't see why a moderator would scare someone away. If you don't like the lyrics, just skip the song.

But I was suprised to see that one of my review posts got censored, even though it didn't contain any religious or anti-nazi propaganda.
2013-10-19 17:21
chatGPZ

<Post edited by chatGPZ on 20/10-2013 01:22>

Quote:
But I was suprised to see that one of my review posts got censored, even though it didn't contain any religious or anti-nazi propaganda.

all two deleted posts of yours i can find have been deleted because basically they wouldnt make sense anymore after the deletion of a bunch of other offending posts you were relating to. (basically they both say "please stop that shit here" :)) it also was in 2009, when there was an uproar and ppl demanding such actions. we do it *very* seldomly these days as you might have noticed :)

as for the thread necrophilia - i seriously think that most of this grudge from poland comes from the undoubtly existing language barrier. i know i have a hard time decyphering this bablefish-english most of the time, and more than once i could only guess what someone was trying to say. other than that i can assure you that there is no secret (or even open) conspiracy against poland. and we dont make a difference between polish sceners and german sceners. i find the thought of this hilarious to be honest. let alone the fact it apparently was important to quote a post from 5 years ago, about an issue that has been long resolved and forgotten.
2013-10-19 18:29
Bitbreaker

Besides that, congratulations to those who redundantly post csdb releases on facebook. I guess in a year or so, the internet will explode from the pressure of too much crap.

Also, if you make your presence dependent on a single (in your view) asshole, that i can just pity you. I consider so many people an asshole, and i am still there and active.

If anyone feels like more whining, go on, the laughs will be on my side :-)
2013-10-19 19:01
Slammer

Hein: It seems like Groepaz wants to moderate everything including the content of releases, and uses CSDb as a platform of doing so. If someone don't do as he wants, he starts a crusade against them and repeats his opinion over and over again accompanied by degrading remarks. Here is an example from the 'Bongo Linking Engine':
Quote:
User Comment
Submitted by Groepaz on 25 March 2013
its only the tip of the iceberg regarding this trainwreck. and that it wasnt fixed although well known says enough.

And later:
Quote:

User Comment
Submitted by Groepaz on 10 April 2013
i just find it hilarious that someone would insist on this trainwreck of a documentation to be great stuff, thats all. and all i am doing is hinting at the fact that having someone rewriting it (and the on screen texts) in proper english would improve the whole "product" a lot.

and i am pretty confident that i am not the only one who wouldnt touch this stuff. a few comments on csdb mean nothing really.

There are plenty of more example like these. Now, if he was a normal user, he would just be an average bully the crowd, but in here he is the lead moderator (Well, at least the most active), and sets the tone in the forum. He should be moderating the forum, not launching unmotivated attacks agains people.
2013-10-19 19:32
Stainless Steel

Not taking any sides here, but it sounds like people think groepaz
shouldnt be allowed to voice his own opinion about things (such as a release on csdb) just because he's a moderator.
2013-10-19 20:13
Slammer

Stainless: Ofcause he is allowed the voice his opinion. But simply stating it again and again while telling how stupid he thinks people are because they don't share his view, and bad he think their releases are, kills a constructive discussion.

In the given example, he could simply just state once that the text needed some proofreading. Why use words like 'hilarious' and call it a 'train wreck', and use a sentence like "I am pretty confident that i am not the only one who wouldnt touch this stuff".

All the author did was making a release on csdb. Did he deserve this from a moderator?
2013-10-19 20:28
Kisiel
Account closed

Quote: Hein: It seems like Groepaz wants to moderate everything including the content of releases, and uses CSDb as a platform of doing so. If someone don't do as he wants, he starts a crusade against them and repeats his opinion over and over again accompanied by degrading remarks. Here is an example from the 'Bongo Linking Engine':
Quote:
User Comment
Submitted by Groepaz on 25 March 2013
its only the tip of the iceberg regarding this trainwreck. and that it wasnt fixed although well known says enough.

And later:
Quote:

User Comment
Submitted by Groepaz on 10 April 2013
i just find it hilarious that someone would insist on this trainwreck of a documentation to be great stuff, thats all. and all i am doing is hinting at the fact that having someone rewriting it (and the on screen texts) in proper english would improve the whole "product" a lot.

and i am pretty confident that i am not the only one who wouldnt touch this stuff. a few comments on csdb mean nothing really.

There are plenty of more example like these. Now, if he was a normal user, he would just be an average bully the crowd, but in here he is the lead moderator (Well, at least the most active), and sets the tone in the forum. He should be moderating the forum, not launching unmotivated attacks agains people.

I fully agree with you.

This forum should encourage people to do better demos,gfx,msx or hardware no to offend people. If something happen like this, moderator should delete such a comment not MAKE this comment.This is difference between good moderator and bad.
For example:
Groepaz could say: Artphosis is a slide show worst then Animated Act, coding is on level as it was in middle 80's, only design keep this crap on level of 90's. Krill's loader make this demo not compatible to all drives... etc.
Yes, Greopaz it is sad but true, but also you are the moderator and you should moderate your comment about Artphosis a.s.a.p.

Another example:
Groepaz:
"as for the thread necrophilia - i seriously think that most of this grudge from poland comes from the undoubtly existing language barrier."

We call him nazi moderator because, Slammer comes from Denmark, Groepaz comes from Germany ;)
We are good, because we come from "P"oland
We have good coders, gfx and musicians to offend.

But finally you will be on this web site alone.
2013-10-19 21:55
iAN CooG

only an emo loser would leave "a site" when someone said to him even indirectly and less frankly, "fuck you lamer" =)
just ignore him.
2013-10-19 22:20
Kisiel
Account closed

Quote: only an emo loser would leave "a site" when someone said to him even indirectly and less frankly, "fuck you lamer" =)
just ignore him.

WTF ???
WHO gives a fuck for word "lamer"
Sorry no offence but you make up story as an argument.

"you iAN CooG, suck. stop the drugs. get help."
2013-10-19 22:42
Cruzer

You're all spoonfed brats :P
2013-10-19 22:49
Mr Wegi
Account closed

Practically my opinion of Groepaz was expressed under discussion Bongo linking engine and has remained unchanged. Groepaz to the delight of Mr. Danzig taught me English and Poland strangely writes in lowercase. This great lover of correct English. Funny and pathetic at the same time.

I love cute sayings demagogic remaining without logical rhyme or reason. So let us analyze it point by point.

"grudge from poland" - This argument is precipitated from your hand Slammer. So maybe change his nationality and is your right. Yes - You are big daddy moderator You can everything !!! Of course, I repeat - you maliciously written Poland in lowercase.

So you're saying that this is a language barrier makes the gap in the CSDB and this is the reason "grudge from poland". I will bring you the error. Booker lives for many years in England and certainly knows English better than you for sure.

From the first (and even before the first) post at Bongo linking engine know where you're going. Only you seemed like you're so smart and other people stupid. As I wrote you let it not seem to you that people do not think. People think may possibly want to roll than empty talk. Take it to the message.

Patting ourselves on the back and stroking big daddy Groepaz not change the truth and reality.

Browsing the forum I see your nonsensical posts. It simply trolled. Maybe one out of ten is valuable and brings something substantive to the discussion. But here you have to give, everywhere you must be fully and then it seems to you that you're so great. No you're not. You are laughable at best. Even if you do not have anything clever to say You feel obliged to speak out.

I also see in the forums are just looking for the moment when someone you do not like to say something wrong. Then, You with such alacrity retorts ... And so quickly. And of course it seems to you that you do not see your bias.

Oh, by the way. Under Biba 3 You were at an impasse or complained that there is a fair voting system. So I'll give you simple advice. Eliminate hidden vote and replace the public. It's hard to figure out?

So live each in their own little circle of adoration. Do not go out on their own matrix and be happy. But be aware that it shows. You will not change it any demagogic posts containing millions of empty words. You can cheating vote, you can vote for yourself and your circle of adoration, you can up/down voted anything.

But seriously Groepaz - even an idiot would have noticed.
2013-10-19 22:58
chatGPZ

Quote:
So you're saying that this is a language barrier makes the gap in the CSDB and this is the reason "grudge from poland". I will bring you the error. Booker lives for many years in England and certainly knows English better than you for sure.

i was not referring to booker at all - i was referring to the google-english like in your post. the whole bongo incident started with someone insisting on a certain english term meaning something different than its common definition.
2013-10-19 23:27
Mr Wegi
Account closed

Yes - Booker is one of those who were named Kisiel, who left because of you.

Bongo incident was just a continuation of your grade from trackmolinker. I predicted this incident and will fill, I know the term deterministic. It is used properly. The determining factor is the loader working knowledge of the order used sectors.

Fewer people mock and insult them. Be kind to others and don't make fun of them. Others will also respect you then.

In fact, you don't need to know the language well if someone wants to get along and not create artificial barriers or have your own reason to ridicule.
2013-10-19 23:37
Kisiel
Account closed

@Groepaz
yo man, even google translate underlined poland.
Sorry, try to foolish other with language barrier as yours :P
Your comments are very sophisticated but you just forget to not offend people from Poland :) So are you joking about your English skills or you are nazi :P

Your problem is very simple: normal German not nazi moderator says simple "sorry I made mistake I should make Poland with big capital" not you, because you are simple resist.
You had a chance to do it. You have it now !!!

So as you already heard this from our posts you are resist and you are moderator of this site.... WTF!!! how come :P
2013-10-20 00:07
chatGPZ

<Post edited by chatGPZ on 20/10-2013 02:26>

so now you feel offended because i am writing "poland" (lowercase)? seriously? o_O did it ever occur to you that usually i write everything in lowercase, simply because i am [ ]lazy [ ]stupid [ ]using a broken keyboard (pick your favourite)?

i gladly admit that writing poland (lowercase) is a mistake though. just like not using capital letters at the beginning of each sentence. its just as WRONG as using capital letters to substitute bold or omitting single quotes, yes.
2013-10-20 00:22
Kisiel
Account closed

Quote: so now you feel offended because i am writing "poland" (lowercase)? seriously? o_O did it ever occur to you that usually i write everything in lowercase, simply because i am [ ]lazy [ ]stupid [ ]using a broken keyboard (pick your favourite)?

i gladly admit that writing poland (lowercase) is a mistake though. just like not using capital letters at the beginning of each sentence. its just as WRONG as using capital letters to substitute bold or omitting single quotes, yes.

i think is philosophy, you can call black men as nigger, or gey as fag. who cares? even your mother you can call slut. who cares? this only indicates what kind of man you are.
you don't give a shit about details where it needs to be detailed and gives full response to action/post/entries who all users gives a shit. your handle topic have over 100 posts and you give a shit :P no problem man you're the best.
2013-10-20 00:29
chatGPZ

so you ARE offended by me writing poland (lowercase)? and you are drawing wild conclusions from that fact, ignoring that everything i write is lowercase? and then you are drawing wild conclusions from it? seriously? first poland (lowercase), then niggers? /o\
2013-10-20 00:42
Mr Wegi
Account closed

Groepaz the truth we all know. Read your own mentor posts to me under trackmolinker or BLE. Where do you disturb my incorrect English. Whether you write Poland with a capital letter is not important to me. It is important for me to overthrow your demagoguery and to prove you, and all the cases are not as Booker (etcetera) accidential. So you see Slammer also feels that something is wrong. And we all know that. Play with your toy (CSDB) and live in your own matrix.

Once again - maybe an idiot would not understand what you we're doing, but very much doubt it. As well as I'm sure that there are no idiots here.
2013-10-20 00:47
Kisiel
Account closed

@Groepaz
of course not, as I've already written. you are blaming people from Poland about lost in translation stuff but you do not see your mistake. That is offence and for others funny.
This is only first example without digging. It was only few posts before.

I think this site should encourage people to do better stuff not to be better in English.

ps. to be honest, put more effort as moderator to your posts to be perfect as you demand from others. Poland is great country.
2013-10-20 01:01
chatGPZ

Quote:
Read your own mentor posts to me under trackmolinker or BLE.

i actually did that now and the only thing i can say is that the comments to Bongo Linking Engine are a very good example of language barrier and what it can do. and how something largely irrelevant was blown out of proportion ofcourse =P

and yes, i still think that deterministic as a property for a loader is basically implied and natural, and for this reason "deterministic loader" equals "wet water".
2013-10-20 01:30
Zyron

Oh yes. Six years old thread revived for all the right reasons. Way to go! This is what we need to spend our free time on. Yay!
2013-10-20 06:55
Bitbreaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_goMQolXcbs
2013-10-20 07:05
Romppainen
Account closed

Quoting Kisiel
normal German not nazi moderator says simple "sorry I made mistake I should make Poland with big capital"

Quoting Kisiel
i think is philosophy, you can call black men as nigger, or gey as fag. who cares? even your mother you can call slut. who cares? this only indicates what kind of man you are.

I find the fact these two quotes came from same writer a bit disturbing, if you put words "german" and "nazi" into same and clearly personally aimed sentence you ain't the right person to whine about someone being nationally biased. I don't always agree with Groepaz's cynical and somewhat aggressive way to express himself but I see it as a part of his character and I don't believe he would literally bully any specific persons in purpose for reasons you claimed, so take your anti-racism stick and go poke someone else who really deserves it.
2013-10-20 08:15
Peacemaker

Groepaz and racism? Lol, you guys are too funny. But for me its clear that you are new to the communication between sceners. If you would have been on the boards years ago, you would have been the best show we ever had on there and laughing about you while we feel sorry for you =)
2013-10-20 09:31
Burglar

time to start the Federation Against poland \o/

you read it right, it would be called FAp ;D
2013-10-20 09:38
Mr Wegi
Account closed

@Burglar

Work hard big daddy might be a good eye looked at you and assist the hidden vote up. In the future.
2013-10-20 11:03
Slammer

Zyron: The thread might be six years old, but Gropaez' post are made recently so the problem is still relevant.

Seams like the discussion is getting a little out of hand. May I suggest that once things calm down, the ones in charge of CSDb calls in all moderators, except for Gropaez who really can't be considered impartial in this case, to a chat disguising what moderators can and can't do on the board.

- Should moderators have higher standards than other users on the forum? Given that they have higher privileges and represents the forum, one could argue that they should at least behave according to the rules of the forum.

- Is it ok for a moderator to launch unmotivated attacks against users on the forum?

I have seen Gropaez launch several unmotivated attacks against people that he don't agree with or don't like. What should people do in that situation? People just can't attack Gropaez the same way he attacks them - your rules clearly states that people risk banning for any kinds of retaliations. Perhaps being aggressive is just the way Groepaz are, but if he can't put that aside while posting is he then fit to be a moderator? Are we in a situation where people should just accept the abuse, or flee like 'Emotional Loosers'?
2013-10-20 12:18
Mr Wegi
Account closed

@Slammer thx for normal and honest point of view. Probably, if not your second post I'd said nothing. I have a similar attitude to the CSDB like you. But I felt stupid that you defend me. So I just pretended I Groepaz. How does it feel like someone clings to a crap without having the basic knowledge about the criticized. For me it was a funny bounce and attitude Groepaz texts. Oh and by the way as I said here, and what's going on here imo.

Regards
2013-10-20 14:16
Kisiel
Account closed

#1 FMan (2007)
"This person is a moderator here. However, he sets a bad example by entering a completely off-topic "review" for a demo release"

Slammer (2013)
"I have seen Gropaez launch several unmotivated attacks against people that he don't agree with or don't like. What should people do in that situation?"

Frankly speaking I do not see any improvements in this site from past six years. Dick is a dick, as always, so people before living CSDB do not get scared, they just fed up.
Fellow circle in this situation is logical.

We call him "gestapo man" or "nazi" because we want to understand why a dick is the dick. So if is it not from nationality, this means "gestapo man" has his own problems in real life and as expression of this issues we have comments on this level:
"you fman, suck. stop the drugs. get help."

"i am the dick. always."
2013-10-20 14:34
TheRyk

Quote: time to start the Federation Against poland \o/

you read it right, it would be called FAp ;D

reminds me of "FAp FAp FAp..." (linking that was meant neither as a comment on groepaz nor P(!)oland but the whole drama here)

you could at least have noticed his spelling "germany" also without capital initial before you went Godwin

besides: what zyron and ian and faker said
2013-10-20 16:10
Rough
Account closed

Well, it all comes down to one major problem. The No Name guys are not going to find another person who's stupid and lame enough to waste all his life on "moderating" a site like this.
2013-10-20 16:18
lemming

2013-10-20 16:40
Romppainen
Account closed

2013-10-20 17:37
Celtic
Administrator

Quote: Well, it all comes down to one major problem. The No Name guys are not going to find another person who's stupid and lame enough to waste all his life on "moderating" a site like this.

Also, as one of the 'NoName' guys, the amount of work that Groepaz puts in is amazing. ever forgot your pasword, or not logged in a while? 99% chance groepaz is the one who turns it back on. He also checks about every upload, every file, every post.

I know he can come off as a hard man, but come on, it aint as bad as you guys say it is.

@ Slammer: If you have a problem with either remarks of attitude of one of the Moderators, contact one of the other Mods or Admins (me of perff). We are all quite nice people (including Groepaz btw) and i am sure any sort of problem can be sorted out.

Making fun of someone, however the bad taste (or good taste) involved is not something that is not allowed. At least up to a point. This is not a needlepoint club, this is a c64 scene database.
And please dont hold the mods or admins to a higher standard. most of us here are here because we are users in the first place.

ah well. i hope this nonsense dies down soon enough.
2013-10-20 18:11
Count Zero

And he is the _only_ person at least _trying_ to make heads and tails of Poland releases and comments imho!
I tend to simply ignore penglish where I don't just understand it.

Apart, many projects wouldn't be at their current level without his expertise - we might even have a SuperCard Pro Ultimate without him! Fear THAT!
2013-10-20 18:58
Slammer

Celtic: Good to hear. Im sure he is a nice guy once you get to know him. (Still he could moderate the aggression a bit)
2013-10-20 19:17
wacek

Quote:
And he is the _only_ person at least _trying_ to make heads and tails of Poland releases and comments imho!

This is very, very, VERY iyho.
And by the way, it's Polish releases, not Poland releases, oh my God a language barrier!!1!!oneone I'm surely gonna have a flame with Count0 over this ;) But seriously...

The whole poland/germany discussion is stupid as bricks, I agree. Trying to be hipsterish with your capitalization is not the same as being a "nazi" ;) Yet once again this stupid minor detail is used to redirect attention from what is really important IMHO.

Yes, there is a language barrier for those two guys. Still, Wegi and Kisiel are both solid contributors to the scene. If you're not so much aware of it, that's MOSTLY because of that language barrier. If you treat it as a kind of a shortcoming, what makes more sense - help or ridicule? What feels more like a scene spirit - empathy or unconstructive douchbaggery?

I had my fights with Groepaz, and sometimes over things that were very important to me, where I had to give up because he is not able to change his opinions when he makes them, regardless how stupid or retarded they might be. Sometimes he's right, sometimes he is just so fucking wrong it's painful, but you need to understand that regardless of the good job he's doing with the database (I am surely not going to disagree with that), what's bad is that he is setting a nasty tone the to perception of this site. If you're in a bar drinking with your buddies, the one that gets obnoxious, jumps on the table and takes his dick out to piss on other people is the one making the image of all of you if you can't control him.

The only reason I am still here is that I feel there is more worth in what I have to share with the community than in how much I can be disrespected by this one particular individual. Oh, and is that too dramatic and laughable for you? Well, fuck you then, I guess ;)

So yes, he puts piles of work into the site, but maybe he's also the reason why some of other people don't put in as much as they could. Get it?
2013-10-20 19:29
Testa
Account closed

I do not really follow this discussion but can someone explain to me where the nazi comparison is based on, I mean is he involved in some kind of an extremely right based group, because if he is not then I find the comparison that groepaz is a nazi really going to far..

you know what happened in the concentration camps,
can you really compare that with what is going on at this site ... ?????
2013-10-20 21:04
TheRyk

he decided to be born in Germany and still lives there and he doesn't mind using capital letters, so he _MUST_ be a nazi, what more proof do you need! Probalbly a bad-speller nazi from the dark side of the moon. Inform the authorities, arrest him or rather sharpen your pitchforks and light your torches for a proper lynching
2013-10-20 21:13
Testa
Account closed

aah i see when you are born in GERMANY you are a nazi...
maybe he is proud of his motherland, but he is not proud of the Nazi movement
but I do not mix me further in this discussion I was just wondering where the Nazi comparison came from.
2013-10-20 21:18
chatGPZ

<Post edited by chatGPZ on 20/10-2013 23:45>

wackee, please dont make your clash with the csdb rules into a fight between you and me. that "fight" was between you and the moderation team if anything, other moderators would have told you the same. (same goes for bookers ragequit, btw - not that i feel the need to discuss it further when he is absent)

"The only reason I am still here is that I feel there is more worth in what I have to share with the community than in how much I can be disrespected by this one particular individual."
dude. do you seriously think that you'd have the privilege of being a trusted user on csdb when the most active moderator would disrespect you? quite the contrary is true infact.

theryk: you forgot the moustache :)
2013-10-20 21:32
Stainless Steel

Geez louise.

I have to agree with groepaz. Some of the shit posted here is just fucking incomprehensible.
I dont mind ditching capitalisation and misspelling words.

But some of the things posted here almost gave me a brain aneurysm just trying to understand it.

And groepaz was even being VERY polite calling it a "language barrier".
2013-10-20 22:32
Kisiel
Account closed

Quoting Celtic

ah well. i hope this nonsense dies down soon enough.

I think you should a little bit wake up, this thread last since 6 years. It will be CSDB the press space never ending story :)

@Groepaz, I am really sorry about "gestapo man" or "nazi moderator" we've misjudged you, you are simple dick. But I am glad that you never looked on our nationality.

Simple Dick is hiding behind rules of CSDB, so please give us rule for:
Rule #1 "This person is a moderator here. However, he sets a bad example by entering a completely off-topic "review" for a demo release"
Rule #2 "you fman, suck. stop the drugs. get help"
.. etc.

I think Groepaz is very polite then he attacks people, and he fulfil CSDB rules also.... or maybe he is polite only to special person, other moderators and for normal users he has less patience as you can see in post no.2, and CSDB rules can be bended for some personal reason.
2013-10-20 22:54
chatGPZ

so opening a thread with a topic like this is polite eh?

and yes. ofcourse, i am more polite to people that i like than to people that i wish would die in a fire. thats how humans work, you know.

other than that, read again what celtic said - i gladly admit that i am not a role model in any way, and i dont want to become one either.
2013-10-21 00:38
CreaMD

Can I close this topic now?

Pretty please, with sugar on top.
2013-10-21 07:10
Moloch

Quoting CreaMD
Can I close this topic now?

Pretty please, with sugar on top.

Why even ask Roman?
2013-10-21 07:16
Oswald

you can close it, but then ppl will find other ways to discuss this. the problem is not this topic & closing it will not solve it. I dont mean this personally against GPZ, I know I was/am mean like him to ppl, but I'm working on it. Bet he does aswell :) So let them discuss and resolve it nicely if possible.
2013-10-21 07:18
Mr Wegi
Account closed

@TheRyk
[...]
"you could at least have noticed his spelling "germany" ...
[...]

Of course I noticed. Perhaps you do not know your country's name from the adjective.
2013-10-21 07:23
Bitbreaker

Quoting wackee

you're in a bar drinking with your buddies, the one that gets obnoxious, jumps on the table and takes his dick out to piss on other people is the one making the image of all of you if you can't control him.

I can't remember being out drinking with you, but maybe i just had a black out :-P Sorry!
2013-10-21 07:30
Bitbreaker

Quoting TheRyk
he decided to be born in Germany and still lives there and he doesn't mind using capital letters, so he _MUST_ be a nazi, what more proof do you need!

Also he hides his nazi-attitude behind that leftwingist long hair!11!
I guess what people mix up is, his nihilism with racism. While he refuses everything and constitutes everything as crap (and he is right here!) this of course includes niggers and polish people in small letters. A nazi in comparison refuses only a very small subset.
2013-10-21 07:37
Conrad

Seems like Wegi got a downvote. Very childish act!
(Yes, I kept track of it.)
2013-10-21 07:49
Mr Wegi
Account closed

Well, not Toby. This applies its own rules imposed by Groepaz. At any given time how he fits. If he can mock - then it becomes a great lover of correct English. If it is found to be incorrect English - then sorry instead of short inserts a long argument why the incorrect English is supposed to correct. Because that are usually Groepaz giving him the opportunity to mocking at the moment of what he wants. That is the point. Idiotic demagoguery to Groepaz could insult people, and always according to the rules imposed was right. Funny.
2013-10-21 08:00
Bitbreaker

Wegi, really, no need to explain me what personality Greopaz has. I had worked together with him as party-organizer several times and i met and drank with him at many parties. It always is a great pleasure to do so. Also he's immune to offendings, no need to bother in any way. You waste your time that you could put in further releases.
2013-10-21 08:23
Mr Wegi
Account closed

Just simple a stupid behaviors go back to owner. Karma right. My guess it is very nice for him when his own words goes back to him. And called few things by name and this what GPZ doing here. I'm absolutely sure, this not change him. But GPZ will be have aware, it is clearly show for people - his small funny matrix.

edit:
If not the second post of Slammer - probably I do not have responded. I've written about this before.
2013-10-21 08:49
cadaver

Can we have a rule to forbid use of online translators in csdb forums or comments? :) My personal guess is that even badly but manually written English will be more understandable.

Or if not that, at least ban the word "demagogic" :)
2013-10-21 13:31
Kisiel
Account closed

Quote: Can we have a rule to forbid use of online translators in csdb forums or comments? :) My personal guess is that even badly but manually written English will be more understandable.

Or if not that, at least ban the word "demagogic" :)

I agree we should also ban post from: deaf, blind, dictators and of course Muslims and Negroes !!!
Law and Order aka "ordnung muss sein" and after this only left sentence is "Arbeit macht frei" do another release and shout your mouth nigger :P
If you have more "demagogic" ideas please make new tread, I will come up with new ideas !!!

@Conrad, "Seems like Wegi got a downvote. Very childish act!"
So what :) People trolling all the time, downvoting is another way to express how mean they are.
So come on stupid mother fuckers :P

@Bitbreaker: "Wegi, really, no need to explain me what personality Greopaz has. I had worked together with him as party-organizer several times and i met and drank with him at many parties. It always is a great pleasure to do so. Also he's immune to offendings, no need to bother in any way. You waste your time that you could put in further releases."
I am glad to hear it. So if you have good relation ship with GPZ, please talk with him about his behaviour.
Because he treat people from 2006 like zero/one, like/hate, we have not good connection to his mind ;P
"and yes. ofcourse, i am more polite to people that i like than to people that i wish would die in a fire. thats how humans work, you know."

@GPZ,
NO NO NO people have several states from like and hate, for example: indifference (google translate rules)
People who have less then 3 state psychiatrists call them
sociopaths. Sociopaths make a lot effort to pretend love,admire, good relation ship with others...etc
But easyer for them is to hurt other people.
That's how Humans work, you know.
2013-10-21 13:41
Celtic
Administrator

Quote: Seems like Wegi got a downvote. Very childish act!
(Yes, I kept track of it.)

Just as Kisiel & Wegi downvoted 'Artphosis' right when this discussion fired up again, so let us all not go there.

@Kisiel: you are pulling this way out of proportion. It is a translator thing, not a racial or religious thing. I am getting SICK of it that people start equating legitimate comments with that, and i will not allow it. So stop that.

That counts for everyone btw. If you guys really wanna have a pointless discussion about what kind of degree a dick Groepaz is, then fine, that is unfortunatly allowed, but dont go cross those lines.

so, with that said, go ahead, and continue this pointless excersize.
2013-10-21 14:29
TheRyk

Quote: @TheRyk
[...]
"you could at least have noticed his spelling "germany" ...
[...]

Of course I noticed. Perhaps you do not know your country's name from the adjective.

It doesn't make any difference because in English nationalities, countries and languages are spelled with capital letters, no matter if you use them as adjective or noun.

So if this was Commodore Grammarian Dork Base, it would be right to demand that Groepaz should talk about Polish sceners. And some of the people from Poland who feel offended by that, might construct conspiracy theories, because Groepaz is a German, and everybody knows that noone who is not evil ever was born in Germany. End of lecture.

Let's stop the nitpicking but please also stop calling everybody you don't like on the Internet a nazi just because he happens to be from Germany. It's as "fair" (<- irony!) as calling anyone a car thief just because he was born in Poland. That was my point and imho that's not only stupid but really lame, because most of the time people do the like if they lack arguments in a discussion. (You are from country XYZ, so you're stupid/evil/fascist/communist/capitalist/whatsoeverist).

Groepaz might be a little tough most of the time, often even offensive, and sometimes even wrong. So what. And neither he nor anyone else here will object if you fight fire with fire and answer a little harsh or sarcastic. But if you want to criticize his addressing the problem of terrible translating machine English, then find arguments and go on.

I don't get the angerquitting of some users, but actually the whole drama is also a reason why quite a few sceners I know totally stay away from CSDb. I already regret that I ever klicked this thread and wasted time with it. I hereby promise not to enter it again, because I appreciate the last roughly 18 months too much in which I mostly managed to stay away from such kind of discussions.
2013-10-21 14:31
Kisiel
Account closed

Celtic:
"Just as Kisiel & Wegi downvoted 'Artphosis' right when this discussion fired up again, so let us all not go there."

That's all I wanted to know. Democracy rise from hiding votes as GRZ has not explained in other thread. Shouting peoples mouth because lack of understanding is the way to solve your problem and this way everyone can call as "scene spirit" or "buddy to buddy" or simple "hate" or "totality"
Example:
Roman
"Can I close this topic now?
Pretty please, with sugar on top."
Ok for me is summary of atmosphere of this site, so for me Booker and Leming choose right. Rules are bending depends on who takes a wheel.
2013-10-21 14:57
Mr Wegi
Account closed

@Celtic
Also, as one of the 'NoName' guys, the amount of work that Groepaz puts in is amazing. ever forgot your pasword, or not logged in a while? 99% chance groepaz is the one who turns it back on. He also checks about every upload, every file, every post.

this is my part of post under BLE
It does not take a great genius to read the post and make sure that the speaker did not even unpack the zip file if it lacks the command line - if all 30 above example is compiled and packed with batch file - is there a command line or not?

And answer of GPZ

and yes, i did look at the zip and even some of the sources. seen lots of .bat files where there should be proper makefiles. another turn-off. wont go through the hazzle of fixing that and installing freepascal just to find out there are undocumented commandline switches either, sorry.

This is a prove a hard work in tested "every one file" ?
No this is a prove how GPZ want attack who want in every moment hi want

nextone GPZ:
"and i am pretty confident that i am not the only one who wouldnt touch this stuff. a few comments on csdb mean nothing really."

That was OK ??? - building a special atmosphere here and when You was silent and other big CSDB guys that was acceptation for this practic.

So my opinion and last question is:
When ppl speak laud about the problem You try do something.
And question - where You was when GPZ provoced ppl, ridicule etc.
I can go to forum and show You few if You don't trust me

@TheRyk - no offence to you.
2013-10-21 15:07
Bitbreaker

Quoting Kisiel

I am glad to hear it. So if you have good relation ship with GPZ, please talk with him about his behaviour.
Because he treat people from 2006 like zero/one, like/hate, we have not good connection to his mind ;P
"and yes. ofcourse, i am more polite to people that i like than to people that i wish would die in a fire. thats how humans work, you know."

I won't do anything, coz i am pretty binary too. For me there's just shit (99%) and a few good things, no brown shades in between. Also all should do demos about this drama now.
2013-10-21 16:42
chatGPZ

bitbreaker has leading.

i am playing this on loop now
2013-10-21 16:56
Peacemaker

Kindergarten
2013-10-21 17:43
Pantaloon

O mój Boże, to jest taki wątek zabawy, mam mój popcorn gotowy!
2013-10-21 20:00
Linus

oO Brilliant, dudes. You seriously compare Groepaz with a racial demagogue? Gimmie some of that stuff you're smoking pretty please.

Being at odds with him is one thing, calling him a Nazi in all seriousness crosses a certain line.

But then again ... I had a good laugh. Thank you and keep it up!

/me grabs popcorn
2013-10-21 20:18
Pantaloon

Linus, you gotta post through google translate maaan!!
2013-10-21 20:50
CreaMD

Quote: Celtic:
"Just as Kisiel & Wegi downvoted 'Artphosis' right when this discussion fired up again, so let us all not go there."

That's all I wanted to know. Democracy rise from hiding votes as GRZ has not explained in other thread. Shouting peoples mouth because lack of understanding is the way to solve your problem and this way everyone can call as "scene spirit" or "buddy to buddy" or simple "hate" or "totality"
Example:
Roman
"Can I close this topic now?
Pretty please, with sugar on top."
Ok for me is summary of atmosphere of this site, so for me Booker and Leming choose right. Rules are bending depends on who takes a wheel.

<Post edited by CreaMD on 22/10-2013 00:13>

WHAT THE ***FUCK*** ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?

Does anyone know? Please tell me.

Does anyone know why I'm used as example and what this example is "exampling"? Please tell me. Thanx in advance.
2013-10-21 20:55
Kristian

2013-10-21 21:13
Zyron

It's like reading a Dinasours scrolltext...
2013-10-21 21:23
chatGPZ

"Shouting peoples mouth" sounds like a fun activity though.
2013-10-21 21:46
Linus

Ah, here we go again, Mr. Gestapo!!!1123
2013-10-21 21:56
Pantaloon

hahahaha, eu doar vreau mai mult de acest subiect!
2013-10-21 22:24
chatGPZ

Quote:
Ah, here we go again, Mr. Gestapo!!!1123

Groestapo please. So viel Zeit muss sein!
2013-10-22 00:24
Romppainen
Account closed

Polish my knob.
2013-10-22 04:59
Oswald

you act like little kids, mocking ppl for their bad english. in the reality what happened is: GPZ's trolling shit hit the fan, and now the guys get mocked by all of you. I think the polish scene is one of the most valuable part of the scene, so please stop alienating them. Last and not least, I like them.

btw I remember having long conversations with native english guys on irc 10-15 years ago, fex. elwix, not a bad word about my english (which was 10 times worse than this at that time). Please behave.
2013-10-22 06:53
CreaMD

<Post edited by CreaMD on 22/10-2013 17:54>

There was always some drama going around this site, even since before "Groepaz era". Some people try to use this site service different way than it is expected by active moderators. Sometimes there is clash. Mostly the arguments of moderators (whatever harsh the clash is) are valid, but all that's is remembered is --- that moderators are hateful persons and genereally the most vocal members of the site dislike them.

Groepaz is not example of polite sophisticated person... a true gentleman like you and me (edit: <<< irony). But he is strictly guarding the actual purpose of this site. Which is being "the c64 scene database".

--------------------

P.S.: As far as retaliatory downvoting is concerned I consider that a major moral defect. It's like Mr.Bean shutting down the electricity at disco bar. You don't have to have bad english or be of specific nation for that. All it needs is having selfconfidence replaced with malice.
2013-10-22 07:07
Oswald

no I'm no gentleman at all. I had my idiotic dramas here aswell as we all know.

this is the main hub site for scene activities, I think everyone should accept that csdb is not only a DB site. It's also a release site, compo holding site, and chit chat (and drama:) site.

as on most forums mods should behave better than the rest, friendly and rationally, above the stupid fights. what gives the right to moderate other ppl if they are not behaving well either?

appart from that I am happy with how the moderation goes these days, no overreactions, unnecessary post deletion, etc.

GPZ is not too far from hitting the sweet spot either imho he is taking the nazi etc shit as a champ, just a little bit better manners ie. less cynism, and we're there.
2013-10-22 08:23
TPM

groepaz is doing just right, stop the drama, write more lowercase, fuck people who calls others nazi or gestapo, and have a shag
2013-10-22 08:38
Conrad

People, whether you are using a translator from your native tougne or actually typing it out in English from hand, could I just say that, from an English man's point of view, you are doing a far more better job of making your text readable to me than some low-life scallywags from my country who can't even spell "fuck" correctly. Really, get over yourselves!
2013-10-22 08:44
Pantaloon

nothing will change the fact that this thread was pretty funny tho!
2013-10-22 10:53
Cresh

Quote: People, whether you are using a translator from your native tougne or actually typing it out in English from hand, could I just say that, from an English man's point of view, you are doing a far more better job of making your text readable to me than some low-life scallywags from my country who can't even spell "fuck" correctly. Really, get over yourselves!

You mean -

http://www.frenchconnection.com/

?

;)
2013-10-22 12:09
Kisiel
Account closed

Ok, ok Please welcome Troll Master from Poland.

I have over six thousand of posts on two polish forums about c64 when normal active user have max few hundred, I am well known as teaser or forum flame thrower.
The difference between me and GPZ is simple I am not moderator and from time to time I get temporary ban.
For me this thread is more funny then for you little trolls :)
The story of this began in this thread:
Groepaz story begin, hardware entry.
GPZ: "if everything is released that enables one to build the hardware himself, then it gets an entry)

I thought: why not?

On Stary Piernik 8 I made presentation of my new hardware project and after Q&A Jericho came to me and said "don't you dare to give them this for free, don't you dare"

So I needed to ask one very important question: to who I will give over year of my work ?

This lead us to this thread.
Questions:
1. GPZ have problem with nationality or he is just sociopat with silent period ?
2. CSDB ppl have problem with nationality?
- How they act to retired or not well educated person?
- How they act to polish entries/coders/gfx/msx guys?
5. How act moderators on rules which are setup by them?
- they cheat or band rulez ?
- they discuss about who did something in circle of friends?
- if they abusing power for stupid purpose as other mod?

Yes you right, all question are about CSDB society.

First step of scam was to downvote GPZ to see if we will have response.
Second step was teasing him wih gestapo stick,
Third step was to lead him to Arphosis score with sentence:
"Groepaz could say: Artphosis is a slide show worst then Animated Act, coding is on level as it was in middle 80's, only design keep this crap on level of 90's. Krill's loader make this demo not compatible to all drives... etc."
Thanks God someone catch the hook :)
We had first response, Wegi gets downvote !!!
Conrad notice this and finally we have sentence from Celtic:
"Just as Kisiel & Wegi downvoted 'Artphosis' right when this discussion fired up again, so let us all not go there. "

Summary for me is: everyone gets what they need.
GPZ gets what he deserve.
I discover how mean you are, how really works CSDB inside and what you think about polish demo scene.
It was very nice to see how you kick ass of legendary old guy together like a mobsters. Respect. I am proud.
Well done guys :)

So you don't deserve to get my project for free.

Artphosis for me 7/10 because is a sideshow.

Dogs start to bark again :P

Kotrobot melduje wykonanie zadania ;)
2013-10-22 12:53
Mr Wegi
Account closed

(this war with me) Began to publicly G. (after randomly a Slammer 2nd post) I had "my damn right" response. I'm not looking for controversy or war with other guys. That's what I want to say clearly and loudly said. I had a debt. From my before post this is for me uninteresting. I paid my dues.
2013-10-22 15:55
Peacemaker

seriously.. get a (second) hobby.. really.
2013-10-22 17:16
Testa
Account closed

whats puzzling me in this topic is the nature of this game...
2013-10-22 17:22
CreaMD

Quoting Kisiel
...six thousands of posts... snip snip snip...

So that's why your project is not finished yet.

Quoting Kisiel
everyone gets what they need.

It seems that you need attention and respect.
You got the first while losing the other. Congrats.

Your biggest "achievement" yet, for which I recognize you is being drunk at Forever party and breaking hardware of random spectrum sceners. Congrats on that too.

Quoting Kisiel
GPZ gets what he deserve. ...snip snip snip... So you don't deserve to get my project for free.

I can imagine giving your project for free to Groepaz as punishment. I'm sure he feels roughly the same way...

Quoting Kisiel
...Troll Master from Poland...

As a welcome gift, please, accept this middle-finger-of-mutual-respect from local master of the genre - 'Le CreaMD'
2013-10-22 17:38
chatGPZ

so kiesel found out that those who make a website also make the rules, that they can change them at will, that all this is non democratic and that the admins can monitor whatever you do? bravo

can we please go on with something useful now and stop this desperate attempt of making a personal vendetta out of you disagreeing with the rules of this website?

by now i honestly think that what celtic mentioned in the other whining threads that were opened for the same purpose should apply to this one aswell (but i will refrain from doing anything like that myself, here in this thread).
2013-10-22 17:42
CreaMD

Ok I let the Master reply to your ;-) insulting post ...

...and then do the thing that should have been done long time ago. That is, pushing the gray button at the bottom.
2013-10-22 17:55
chatGPZ

i think whoever is still interested in this topic should continue here

and wegi: i am not "at war" with you. despite we might disagree on some things, i'd like to give you some honest advice: a) dont team up with kisiels vendetta, it wont do your reputation any good. and (probably much more important) b) have someone help you with english. seriously. i am not mocking anyone here. its just that what you write is complete nonsense often - which is certainly not what you intended. i have tried reading polish forums using google translate - and most of the time its impossible due to the gibberish that google spits out. trying to discuss on this level of understanding is hardly possible at all - except for ordering a beer or asking where the bus stop is.
2013-10-22 18:10
Bitbreaker

Quoting Kisiel

I discover how mean you are, how really works CSDB inside and what you think about polish demo scene.

Ah! So the polish demoscene is you?
2013-10-22 19:22
fade
Account closed

I think Groepaz is a pretty cool guy, he moderates CSDb and doesn't afraid of anything.

:D
2013-10-22 20:05
Conrad

I like Groepaz for his like of Intrinsic. :) no more, no less.
2013-10-22 20:20
Isildur

Another point of view, some explanation and some history.

First of all there is a serious language barrier for Polish people including myself, especially aged 35+ born in the time of communism (most of us on the Scene).
Why is that? Because Poland was under Russian occupation for almost 45 years after WW2 and learning other language than polish or russian at school was (almost) forbidden (with some exceptions - long and complicated story). And that happened because after WW2 Russia and USA sliced eastern Europe as the Russia wanted to (including East Germany, Czech, etc.).

Before that Poland was under Germany and Russian occupation during WW2 and learning polish was forbidden too by nazi Germans (that's the reason why a lot of Polish doesn't love Germans up today - in my personal opinion that's not fair these days and I find Germans very valuable nation in every aspect). More.. that was the time when nazi Germans even renamed all Polish names of all cities to their own (and did some other cruel things, but this is another story - here's only one sample http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108052/). That's the reason why some Polish people are oversensitive on Germans decades after. And guess what... before 1918's Poland was under occupation by Prussia, Austria, Russia for centuries. Who would like that?

At last, this is only "language barrier" issue explanation and how I see the problem from Polish point of view.
Starting WW3 or offend someone wasn't my intention, just wanted to do some analysis ;P
(I must line that I used "nazi Germans" NOT "today's Germans")

@Groepaz do you take it?

Another thing is :) http://claritaslux.com/blog/the-hardest-language-to-learn/
2013-10-22 20:22
Testa
Account closed

i dont know Groepaz, but i really don't have complains about
this site... great site. very complete.. lots of information...
so i think the admins and mods are doing a good job in the big lines...
thanks for this nice database... i mean it..
2013-10-22 22:06
Mr Wegi
Account closed

This is a public forum it's no any secret. You have full right reading, translate, join as user or if you want putting request to polish ppl for translate. Everyone who your requesting have a moral should help you imo. Probably after my translation you could be less understand than via google but if you can ordering beer so you have the one from most important things :) If You are interrested any hard (bad) words in this thread I can confirm #1 hard words but int this thread here in CSDB was much more and harder. #3 softly slang as I know in polish understand is softly than prick (or Rchard) (prick is prick) #5 ignore bustard. #8 Demo like order in ... (this word was here) #25... Did you saw few idiot's they think they are mega VIP... imo the rest this sentence is a shortcut (of think) with bad polish cos I properly don't understand. Of course hi (kisiel) think about unsecret vote estoppel but syntax is for me so incorrect and I come from Poland and dont get it. ...
next sentence
When I was troll I understand who is troll and helping somene and how looks CSDB inside. Next setence the sense cos this is to hard to translate or impossible: "wegi you are stupid idiot via google..." Next sentence: First pissed. LINK
#23 No unkaind words. This is opinion - the sense: Tempest have few friend in Poland thats wy Grubas don't like him (GPZ called "fat man" based on the looks a like letters in this word in polish its abstraction joke no agressive) . This action was sick from start hi is vilager.

The rest of speak about who like demos categories is bad or no bla bla bla.

This forum is crossposted with c64scene.pl and I using only this 2 forums as wegi username. From my knowledge you can find probably few sentence more about csdb or you (no more than in this thread I'm sure). Not absolute sure of this I based only on my knowledge and I very rare reading scene threads and more rare write in this threads.

You can simple check me by You trusted person who can do translate for you and confirm wegi lie or no. You can trust me few times more was in this thread here - much much more.
2013-10-22 22:34
chatGPZ

i have read this three times now and it still doesnt make sense. sorry.
2013-10-22 22:45
Mr Wegi
Account closed

Compressed - you found few sentences in a polish forum about you or CSDB and don't finding more. It's not a lead theme.
2013-10-22 22:52
iAN CooG

Kosy Był Przysiągłbyś przejrzystość Wystrzeliliśmy dojeżdżaczów coś pole Przedstawiając roli oczu niepowiedziała Cara inne. Assesora wstecz jedyni wiedzy padał Trafia smutno deszcz pierwsze parskali Nosił. Litwinka Dawniéj lepiej każdéj zając siedli wzrostem Ojczyzno Miała odebrał humoru. Wierne żoną pływa daleko garnie jacyś Białopiotrowiczowi indyki cierpi. Jeśli Białopiotrowiczem miało humoru żytem innéj głosu wiedzy. Żołniersczyzny Jako najpiękniejszym krew nierostrzygniony Niesiołowskiemu piwa Wiem Kościuszkowskie.

really, has the same sense for us, none. Understanding your posts is almost impossible.
2013-10-23 02:39
Six

Quick, someone get a big bag of ice to soothe all the butthurt in this thread.
2013-10-23 04:41
Fungus

WAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

He's an asshole and was mean to me! WAAAAAAH

Yeah, that man is an asshole lets NECRO a hate thread against the most active person on this site because WE believe everyone should should have rainbows coming out their ass and gay hugs all around. Opinions? You can't have those, even if a moderator, THAT MIGHT OFFEND SOMEONE! NOOOOO! VERBOTEN!!!

I'm big scene coder who makes great demos, so that gives me the right to complain and say someone should be removed from moderator duties because I don't like the way he communicates with others.

Oh boy, I'm another scener who is really a no one, and does jack shit anywhere except upload and post a bunch of misleading or useless crap. Let me just make another of my useless comments just to stir the pot a bit more.

I'm another scener who thinks my opinion means dick all to anyone, but hey let me troll here a bit because I think it's a fucking funny thing to do! HAHAHAHA TROLLED.

Lets bitch about facebook and reddit now too, and how tablets are taking over the world, COMEPLETELY off topic... fuck that's always aa great thing to do on a forum. These hate threads always get so much activity, maybe someone will read my post and ACTUALLY GIVE A SHIT! OMG!

Sarcasm aside...

This is CSDB, it's a good thing. It's not perfect, but people (staff) do a god damn lot to keep this place alive for the rest of us to have a semi-decent place to congregate. That said, and I'm going Elitist a bit here, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO THE FUCK AWAY NO ONE IS GONNA MISS YOUR ARROGANT, SELF RIGHTEOUS, POMPOUS ASS and/or WHINY, BUTTHURT, NOBODY LOVES ME, EMO DOUCHEBAG ASS!

Your truly,

Fungus

- certified asshole -
2013-10-23 06:49
Moloch

Quoting fade
I think Groepaz is a pretty cool guy, he moderates CSDb and doesn't afraid of anything.

Apparently there is a language barrier for some Australians also?!

GOTCHA!!! ;)
2013-10-23 07:13
Bitbreaker

I think it all boils down to mental barriers.
2013-10-23 07:47
fade
Account closed

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Pretty_cool_guy

lrn2instawebsmoarlol
2013-10-23 07:50
Conrad

Aye-up doyles. CSDb's fuckin sound... still a bunch o' divvies on the forum spraggin' on 'bout stuff that's nowt to the scene.
They should get th' lurgy or sommat, even though they're absolute mint at coding! :)
I'm gannin for a parmo... popcorn's for fannies.

^
|
|___ Decipher this one, y' fuckin doyle! ;)
2013-10-23 08:22
Mermaid

What Conrad sez.

Stow yer yakkin ye gaumless skyetgobs an gan myek summat instead!
2013-10-23 08:55
hedning

2013-10-23 10:36
Radiant

Groepaz is one of the most sane individuals in our scene and apart from helping out with Revision organizing, regularly contributing to various projects such as VICE and even releasing the odd demo, I think he generally does an excellent job of handling all the whiny, entitled people on CSDb who can't stand not having everything working exactly the way they want.

Thus, given his contributions and overall rational outlook, I think he can afford being an asshole from time to time.
2013-10-23 10:45
Linus

What RadiantX said.

Keep on trucking, Haelmuth!
2013-10-23 11:21
Slammer

Quote: Groepaz is one of the most sane individuals in our scene and apart from helping out with Revision organizing, regularly contributing to various projects such as VICE and even releasing the odd demo, I think he generally does an excellent job of handling all the whiny, entitled people on CSDb who can't stand not having everything working exactly the way they want.

Thus, given his contributions and overall rational outlook, I think he can afford being an asshole from time to time.

I disagree. Just because he is helping old ladies crossing the street 6 days a week, it doesn’t justify robbing the bank at sunday.

We should acknowledge him for the good things he does, and take a distance to less fortunate things. Unfortunately I see a forum padding him on the back, making him a hero for bullying people around and continuously trash talking releases that must have taken half a year or more to make, with no reason at all. So sure, Groepaz can have bad day, don’t reward him for taking it out on others.
2013-10-23 11:49
Britelite

Quote:
trash talking releases that must have taken half a year or more to make

The amount of time spent on a release is in no way an indication of quality.
2013-10-23 11:56
Slammer

trash talking releases that must have taken half a year or more to make

The amount of time spent on a release is in no way an indication of quality.

Im not talking about quality here, Im talking about respecting peoples work when holding the moderator role. And btw. a rating of 9.6 indicate rather good quality to me.
2013-10-23 11:59
Britelite

Quote:
Im not talking about quality here, Im talking about respecting peoples work when holding the moderator role.

So, the moderators shouldn't be allowed to give their opinions on releases?

Quote:
And btw. a rating of 9.6 indicate rather good quality to me.

I have no idea which release you're talking about, but my point still stands. Just because someone spends five years on a release doesn't automatically make the release good.
2013-10-23 12:37
Slammer

Quoting Britelite
Quote:
Im not talking about quality here, Im talking about respecting peoples work when holding the moderator role.

So, the moderators shouldn't be allowed to give their opinions on releases?

I like your question. I think a discussion of the moderators role is much more constructive. Here is my view on the moderator role:

Of course, a moderator have a right to state his opinions. But state them in a normal way, not accompanied by degrading words and there is no need to state them again and again. Telling them 5 times with increasing aggression doesn’t make the statement 5 times as valid.

A moderator should not start the aggression. Why? Because its too easy for him to win discussions and bully people around because he at the same time is the one who decides how much you can bend the rules of the site. But course he can speak back if provoked.

Since a moderator have special privileges and represent the site, he should be more conscious of behaving according to the rules of the site than others. You can’t expect normal users to behave better than the moderators.

Quote:
have no idea which release you're talking about, but my point still stands. Just because someone spends five years on a release doesn't automatically make the release good.

I haven’t tried the release myself. I think the actual quality is irrelevant to this discussion, but for the record what I heard from those who tried it, was that it was pretty useful.
2013-10-23 13:02
Bitbreaker

Quoting Slammer

Of course, a moderator have a right to state his opinions. But state them in a normal way, not accompanied by degrading words and there is no need to state them again and again. Telling them 5 times with increasing aggression doesn’t make the statement 5 times as valid.

Do i sense some butthurt here originating from some comments in discussions about KickAss?
2013-10-23 13:17
Slammer

Ohh. yeah. Here we go again. If you can’t take the abuse from Gropaez you are an emotional looser, you are whining etc. (Hey Bitbreaker, I think people have found out by now that you are his loyal sidekick)

And by the way.. Try actually coming with some constructive input instead of just trash talking.
2013-10-23 13:33
Bitbreaker

As if anyone would really be interested in a solution :-) You won't change Greopaz nor make him stop being a moderator. Cope with it and do demos, you will be way more successfull with that.
2013-10-23 13:45
Slammer

I won’t stop him either. I just want him to be a better moderator. Try coping with that.
2013-10-23 13:52
Cruzer

Quoting radiantx
I think he generally does an excellent job of handling all the whiny, entitled people on CSDb who can't stand not having everything working exactly the way they want.
That certainly seems to be his attitude to anyone suggesting any change to CSDb. Instead of arguing why a suggestion is a bad idea, the response is typically facepalming emoticons, "I just don't like the idea" or that the persons making the request haven't contributed enough to CSDb to be entitled to have their opinion taken seriously. Not the ideal situation for a community driven site.

But of course, big ups for what he has actually done for the scene.
2013-10-23 14:27
Kisiel
Account closed

Quote: i think whoever is still interested in this topic should continue here

and wegi: i am not "at war" with you. despite we might disagree on some things, i'd like to give you some honest advice: a) dont team up with kisiels vendetta, it wont do your reputation any good. and (probably much more important) b) have someone help you with english. seriously. i am not mocking anyone here. its just that what you write is complete nonsense often - which is certainly not what you intended. i have tried reading polish forums using google translate - and most of the time its impossible due to the gibberish that google spits out. trying to discuss on this level of understanding is hardly possible at all - except for ordering a beer or asking where the bus stop is.

Ohh Greopaz got a hook !!!
WOW you connected dot "two polish forums" with "Greopaz Story begin" WOW what a coincidence ...
But you inherently lost second dot without "GSB" on top..
I came up with this in post #119
"i am the dick. always." http://www.c64scene.pl/viewtopic.php?t=1211&highlight=groepaz

So why I gave you a lead to TWO polish forums???
Because Wegi have not posted anything against you,twat.
WE means WE, not WEGI and I. Douchbag we are not alone on this planet.

What is so important in this knowledge ?
No one give a shit when you attacks me, but when you attacks old guy after recovery who really stares on screen making demos and games, you are simply moron. Do you really think what someone from Poland gives you gold medal after??

Next time twat when you attack old guy on a street think maybe he has a nephew, the nephew with pipe, with a dream how to make popcorn from your teeth. Sometimes psychopaths gets what they deserved of course in real live not on CSDB full of small trolls popping up this thread.
Well,
Dogs start to bark.
2013-10-23 14:37
Jon
Account closed

I would just like to give a shout out to the lurkers, silent former sceners and others who have come to this thread to see what all the fuss is about.

I would also like to point out that this conversation is being had by grown men between the ages of 35-45. But in the defense of the participants, I am fairly certain that some have Asperger's, are autistic or are simply socially crippled shut-ins.

Every six months or so, we feel the need to screech and throw shit like rebus monkeys. However, that's where the similarities with rebus monkeys end, as rebus monkeys are far less angry, petty and vengeful.

We do hope you stick around. Please release or write something soon, because we want to verbally club you into oblivion with your own vintage computer rig, you entitled crybaby.

Author note: This message was run through Google Translate a few times as I had originally written it in Latin, decided to post it in Sanskrit and then changed my mind and settled on English. I hope my clarity didn't suffer for it.
2013-10-23 14:43
Reggy
Account closed

LOL
2013-10-23 15:08
Slammer

LOL :-)
2013-10-23 16:38
chatGPZ

Quote:
Instead of arguing why a suggestion is a bad idea, the response is typically facepalming emoticons

the big problem with explaining why certain decisions have been made is, that it'll always turn into yet another useless discussion. it has been explained more than enough why we will not make all voting public by default, for example.
2013-10-23 18:38
Fungus

Kisiel: Just leave csdb you polish piece of crap. Your whining is annoying, and you just start shit. We banned all you idiots from IRC long ago, and you are making it obvious why.
2013-10-23 18:57
wysiwtf

* Commodore64 sets mode: +b *!*@*.pl
2013-10-23 20:11
dink
Account closed

Poland cannot into space :(
2013-10-23 20:21
Cruzer

Groepaz: So that's what /o\ means, thanks!
2013-10-23 20:46
Soren

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9MdW8RISCI
2013-10-23 20:51
CreaMD

Fungus. I know where it is coming from, but it's not nice to use name of nation, or country in the combination with insults.

The "nicks" trolling around. It's really not nice, what you do.

And... It is obvious, that Kisiel should be banned. Mods, plz cast your vote. Thnx.

I would like to react on Slammer's thoughts too. I'll try to be as brief as possible. --- I don't think anyone here has idealistic views on Groepaz. It's obvious that few people left after clash with him. That sucks, but it is their choice. They weren't forced out. Many conflicts are happening around rules and different views on them. Some people think of them as guidelines only, which is wrong, most of the time. CSDB allows everyone to edit and delete almost everything. Without strict approach towards any form of open, hidden, deliberate, or unvilling abuse, the parts of the information might be damaged or polluted by invalid info. I'm glad there are few mods that are actually caring about this. I'm not one of them. I'm alsways the last one to learn that some user went berserk on his own info.. or that someone demands everything about him deleted because he thinks that he has the right to demand deletion of the publicly available info about his stuff (Removing of sensitive personal data is commonly accepted, though).
2013-10-23 21:24
Kisiel
Account closed

Booker Leming and Kisiel good company :P
I have not noticed I am bronze medallist or I flew out from first 20?
2013-10-23 21:36
CreaMD

Booker is nice dude. I'm sure Lemming is also lot nicer than you.
2013-10-24 04:50
Oswald

Slammer has leading. Dont ban kisiel, the drama is almost over. That would just start it again. kthxbye.
2013-10-24 05:11
Fungus

Yeah, booker and lemming are nice folks.

CreamD: I'm live and uncensored, deal with it.

Oswald: too late, he's banned, and I'm sure it wasn't groepaz's doing.
2013-10-24 06:08
Cresh

Leming not Lemming ;]
2013-10-24 06:45
Fungus

Easy to get mixed up I suppose. Some people can't spell ;)
2013-10-24 07:02
Slammer

Quote: Slammer has leading. Dont ban kisiel, the drama is almost over. That would just start it again. kthxbye.

Oswald: I really have to object here. Let me make this absolutely clear.

- I don’t want any part of people threatening each other.
- I don’t want any part of people hating each other as groups or entire nations.
- I don’t want any part of people stirring up a riot while hiding behind the moderators who they expect to rule the other way.
- I don’t want any part of people forming lynch mobs beating people who is lying down and don’t have the language abilities to defend themselves.

I think what happened in this thread was shameful for the scene.

I really liked Jons post. It was really intelligent written and therefore funny, but at the same time so spot on and precise that it was really scary and sad. I guess one of the best lines is:
Quote:
“We do hope you stick around. Please release or write something soon, because we want to verbally club you into oblivion with your own vintage computer rig, you entitled crybaby.”

The scene isn’t getting any bigger. I don’t se any 15 year old getting excited because he did his first line vector any more. I think we need sites like this to keep the scene connected, not dividing people.
2013-10-24 07:50
Oswald

Slammer, I do absolutely agree and with Jon aswell. I think instead of banning Kisiel, the parties should have made peace in an IRC chat session or something. The ban leads just to even more bad blood. I also dislike Kisiel's little games and vendetta however.

People using words on the polish guys "butthurt, whiner" and the ones "eating popcorns" or finding what happened "funny" did not help this resolve peacufully either.
2013-10-24 07:58
iAN CooG

What makes you think that they want to make peace?
2013-10-24 08:52
Mr Wegi
Account closed

"Just because he is helping old ladies crossing the street six days a week, it does not justify robbing the bank at sunday."
\o/ \o/ \o/ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 \o/ \o/ \o/

Kurwa - kocham Slammera. Zajebisty jest ten koleś.

What he said CreaMD.
Nationality mocking of direct or indirect is below the level.

Formal request. Please deactivate my account. Immediately. Thank you.
2013-10-24 09:13
Fungus

There is more than the DEMO scene and there always was. They have different mindset entirely from each other.

It's CULTURE CLASH. Some people are in both scenes, some people in demo scene, some people in cracking scene.

The crying and whining is offensive, acting like babies without a tit in their mouth. It's HIGHLY irritating to some people. What's the difference you say? I'll tell you, most of us choose to ignore people or actions we don't like. They are inconsequential, and giving a response to them it buying into them. They are designed to illicit a response, do you see? It's called feeding the trolls. Now, what do you expect when you start bitching and whining. You illicit a response of that type. In ALL seriousness, what in the fuck do you expect?

You are intelligent people, but you act like little children so much it is goddamn frustrating and hard to take you serious sometimes.

I don't hate any race or country any more than any other. I am an equal opportunity hater. I also go by what I have seen in general from the populous of said race/country. P.S. I hate idiot Americans just as much, if you failed to get my meaning.
2013-10-24 12:41
CreaMD

Slammer. There is no possibility to please everyone. It won't make this community better. People who join the community should be able to adapt and live in it, not vice versa.

---

If one has problem to speak good english, he should try hard to get better. Double, triple check before going public with his thoughts. My english is also kinda weird I suppose. I have tendecy to write long, intractely constructed sentences. Still, it improved since 1994 when I first joined irc #c-64. For example, when I first saw word "dunno" as an answer on my question, I thought it might be an insult (id in those times, there wasn't google to help you out with slang stuff), or that "not rining any bells" is an offensive way of saying, "you are nobody". ;-)
2013-10-24 13:31
Cruzer

Oh yeah, the good old days where you could only look things up in a dictionary, and had to guess what all the slang meant. I learned most of my English from scrolltexts and diskmags, which meant that I was convinced that graphician and lamer were real words, and at least was in one word.
2013-10-24 13:43
chatGPZ

reminds me how hard it was for me to learn that "being" has no relation to bees at all =)
2013-10-24 13:47
Beastifire
Account closed

I remember learning the new fancy word "aswell" from Sex 'n Crime or so. My English teacher didn't approve.
2013-10-24 13:54
Mr Wegi
Account closed

"Highly iritating" for me is reading nonsense.

1. "No, I don't find it useful because my build environment is all command line tools."
Without a check issued to depreciate opinion. Intentional ? Or incompetence ?
"Fungus, there is command line tool." (... Ignored)

2. My first visit to #-C64 channel. What am I reading? Spam and trolling complete nonsense of Fungus. The same great mentor, he writes: "In all you idiots banned from IRC long ago"
Here's a guy who considers himself a guru who knows whom to ban.

3. Background the expression of two previous posts Fungus is only confirmed for me. There's nothing to talk about.

(1+2+3) That's more than enough to draw conclusions for me.

Request unchanged.
2013-10-24 15:27
CreaMD

Mr.Wegi , I would be glad yo fullfill your request if that was possible. It must be voted by few mods, not just one. Also it's possible not to login to site for a period of time, and the account is blocked automatically.

And that "Spam and trolling complete nonsense of Fungus.". Either I don't get what you mean, or you didn't get what he was doing. I can't believe he is able to write complete nonsense. Can someone who visits #c-64 confirm that fungus is spamming, trolling and writing complete nonsense? Groepaz? Anyone? ;-)
2013-10-24 15:33
chatGPZ

my bet is on sarcasm no more working after translation by google =P
2013-10-24 15:40
Conrad

Since I have a dangerous power called "long term memory", allow me to fill in...

Wegi and I were having a private chat on IRC a couple of months back, it was pretty much his first time on there and I was telling him about how #c-64 can sometimes get into pointless offtopic disscussions on how much the world sucks etc. You see, when morons like XMikeX come on that channel, rants break loose and sometimes Fungus joins in, for good reason. It was just at this point when I asked Wegi to introduce himself on the channel and that he said "hello". Of course, no one replied back because of the "heat" that was currently on there. I believe this is what has put Wegi off that channel. A shame really, because Wegi is a very good coder and was looking forward to getting help and tips from other coders on there. That was how I initially thought that place would be when I first joined in 2006-07. You learn the hard way I guess.
2013-10-24 15:45
chatGPZ

just like i thought then =)
2013-10-24 16:47
CreaMD

Quoting Conrad
You learn the hard way I guess.

Exactly.

I also had some clashes there. Most notably the clash with "RRR". Today I would handle it differently. Back then I had big ideals..., and ego of equal proportions. ;-)
2013-10-24 17:25
Count Zero

I can confirm that Fungus is a complete asshole and making fun of or ignoring people on a regular basis. Affected IRC visitors usually don't see it as trolling - he actually is the only one stopping the daily gay "debates" from time to time! :) On topic there is excellent knowledge uttered pretty often as well, so "nonsense" is definately a translation problem again.

Groepaz however is a completely different case as we all know - he is an overcomplete asshole :) - and whenever things are packaged into harsh sentences including rude words: thats what mankind needs to understand and pay attention - esp. in text based media with readers as the ones represented here.
2013-10-24 17:58
Rough
Account closed

@Cruzer: Actually "lamer" has been a word in use before as an insult (deduced from the adjective 'lame' obviously). To my knowledge its origins aren't clarified but some people claim it has been used in the US American surfing scene.
2013-10-24 18:16
Slammer

Quote: @Cruzer: Actually "lamer" has been a word in use before as an insult (deduced from the adjective 'lame' obviously). To my knowledge its origins aren't clarified but some people claim it has been used in the US American surfing scene.

I thought it was another word for spastic.. :-) (Danish: Spasser!)
2013-10-24 19:34
Fungus

You make my point for me. I really don't care at all if you like me or not, and I won't run away because someone said something about me or what I do. :P

MrWegi: I don't find your tool useful to me. So what? I doubt the tools I made are at all useful to you. I don't get mad about it, what the fuck is wrong with you? Seeking validation in the c-64 scene is big mistake if that is what you are doing.

Oh, So you gave IRC a chance, good. Maybe you should try to sit there for a couple of days, instead of 30 minutes. You might find what you are looking for. Of course, it's an ENGLISH speaking channel so you better brush up before talking there, or you WILL run into problems.

And yes, plenty of nice talk goes around in there about coding and other stuff too. Games, PC's , politics (only when xmx is around)... sure it can be a brutal place too... but grow a thick skin and you'll be fine.

CreamD: RRR is long gone, and most of the BS has ceased since hostile takeover last year, you might try it again.

C0: Thank you, you are a cunt too. <3
2013-10-24 20:21
Cruzer

kerouac^tow: Yeah, "aswell" is another classic. I didn't believe it when I first heard it could only be written in two words.

About lamer - according to Wikipedia it "seems to have originated in the Commodore 64 scene", so we can be very proud.
2013-10-24 20:35
CreaMD

Fungus, I didn't left for any special reason.. I just sort of faded away (if it can be said that way) since I left the university.. IRC lost the appeal for me when I realised that I can't just sit on a work machine connected to the "world" while trying to work. I even have Facebook and Twitter disabled in hosts at my office (yes I did it to myself and I'm happy). What takeover do you mean btw? And what's up with Elwix and Coolhand? Didn't hear about the first for years, and about the other for ages.
2013-10-24 21:11
chatGPZ

you haven't been on irc for a LONG time, eh? =D
2013-10-24 21:41
Moloch

Yeah, sounds like Roman has been gone forever.

You can find Elwix on EFnet in his groups channel.

Coolhand has been gone for ... um, at least ten and probably more like 14 or so years.

IRC is a good tool, I've enjoyed it since late 1992. From time to time have some worthwhile chats and other times find a reason to take a break from it.
2013-10-25 00:52
The Shadow

Groepaz has always helped me when I needed help. Even at times, when I did not ask for help. He is like the Sheriff here. CSDb has rules. The rules are fair. Don't break the rules.
Why does this thread even exist?
2013-10-25 06:24
Oswald

"Why does this thread even exist?"

bcoz the sheriff sometimes pisses in other ppl's pool.
2013-10-25 06:57
Peacemaker

dont build a pool where it does not belong to then =)
2013-10-25 07:06
Slammer

Quote: Groepaz has always helped me when I needed help. Even at times, when I did not ask for help. He is like the Sheriff here. CSDb has rules. The rules are fair. Don't break the rules.
Why does this thread even exist?

Are you secretly a member of the admin/moderator team, figuring that if you can keep this thread running for one month, this site will be funded for the rest of the year, and the year to come? :-) (At least some good will have come out of this)
2013-10-25 07:12
Moloch

No, he is the lunatic rambler of CSDb
2013-10-25 14:01
Stainless Steel

I think it's safe to assume we've reached that point in this thread.

It needs more cats

2013-10-25 21:57
Isildur

Quote: I think it's safe to assume we've reached that point in this thread.

It needs more cats

and more random boobs
2013-10-26 04:54
Fungus

BOOBIES \o/

+1
2013-10-26 09:02
Linus

Now we're talking!
2013-10-26 09:07
Soren

Hard to say if that's male or female...
2013-10-26 09:24
Conrad

Quote: Hard to say if that's male or female...

Thats 21st Century for you. O_O
2013-10-28 11:24
Honesty

Seems to be aunt Detlef...
2013-10-29 09:00
Adam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLgI-qbrWVo
2013-11-02 17:55
xIII

How come I get <Message ignored> with all messages from Groepaz in the forum? How do I get rid of it ? Do I want to get rid of it ?

edit: Nevermind... found it :)
2016-09-25 16:49
chatGPZ

somehow google reminded me of this thread. i am still laughing. thanks guys :)
2016-09-25 22:14
TWW

Never found any reason for raging about forum/site rules and must honestly admit I don't get the sensitive nature of some people.

Funny stuff though, rock on!
2016-09-25 22:35
Burglar

this reminds me of my greek friend Jorgo, who wore a tshirt saying "when I'm alone, I google myself" on it ;)

also, necroposting yourself is a bit .. uhm .. deadly ;)
2016-09-26 06:49
Oswald

2016-09-26 10:52
chatGPZ

you are so cute when you try to appear reasonable :o)
2016-09-26 16:27
Matt

so where's FMan at? He's the one who started all this!
8-)
2016-09-26 20:07
Fungus

2016-09-27 20:35
CreaMD

Quote: this reminds me of my greek friend Jorgo, who wore a tshirt saying "when I'm alone, I google myself" on it ;)

also, necroposting yourself is a bit .. uhm .. deadly ;)

"when I'm alone, I google myself" good one, I will use that.
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Guests online: 125
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.8)
2 Mojo  (9.7)
3 Coma Light 13  (9.7)
4 Edge of Disgrace  (9.6)