Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > BITCHING TOPIC
2006-02-26 16:33
MRT
Account closed

BITCHING TOPIC

Please post all your bitching below and stop messing up other serious threads.

Thank you.

:-)

... 767 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2006-03-01 04:06
The Phantom

Quote: Dont forget to make then flicker in NTSC and PAL.

Its teh c001

My raster bars ALWAYS flicker in PAL, hahaha! They're perfect in NTSC, so no worries with that one.

I hate, I Hate, I HATE!

I HATE being a HATER.
2006-03-01 04:11
The Phantom

Quote: It's a Tenacious D song, have you been living in a cave?

To stay on the "BITCHING TOPIC" I'll add, you retard.

I don't listen to crap, er, Rap.

I'm more into the Trance/Rave scene. Sucks in AMERICA because with the video i've seen, overseas is the place to truely experience the music and dance. In America, people dance to BON JOVI at clubs, and that's just wrong. Finding a place that plays TRUE TRANCE is VERY hard.

I think i'll move overseas someday soon. If anything, at least i'll get some extra rastertime for my raster bars :) (LOL)
2006-03-01 04:11
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: My raster bars ALWAYS flicker in PAL, hahaha! They're perfect in NTSC, so no worries with that one.

I hate, I Hate, I HATE!

I HATE being a HATER.

I rip all my raster routines from SWA demos :D That way they look awful in NTSC and PAL and I can say I was too stoned to do a simple scroll properly. It's a catch all excuse. Almost. I'm going to try telling the wife tonight that I was too stoned to go get groceries. I may end up sleeping in the car.

Phantom: If you move overseas though, you'll be forced to listen to music on the 64 at a slooooower pace than NTSC. I also prefer trance by the way. www.djdoboy.com he does his own mixing through Cool Edit and has some pretty good mixes.
2006-03-01 04:21
The Phantom

Wanderer. I'll check out your DJ.. I'm always on the lookout for new music and talents to listen to.
Also. DJ BART BROWN has a couple good trance albums, maybe you'll check him out.

Also, I've started playing my music according to PAL standarts. I actually think I'd prefer it because the NTSC musics are sometimes too fast.

Moreso. Just once i'd LOVE to attend a c64 party as they have overseas. Just to see what it's like and really see the true assholism of it all. Not trying to offend anyone, but seems PAL'rs still have an ego over NTSC'rs. Granted you get a little more timing and we don't do as well in the demo scene, but hey, at least some of us are trying to revive the pathetic NTSC scene. Trying to set standards is hard over here because NOBODY releases!
2006-03-01 11:40
SIDWAVE
Account closed

I am fed up with lame previews of games that will never ever be finished!!! fork it!!
2006-03-01 12:30
TDJ

Phantom: you're welcome at our parties but remember: NTSC'ers have to pay double entrance fee.
2006-03-01 18:16
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: I don't listen to crap, er, Rap.

I'm more into the Trance/Rave scene. Sucks in AMERICA because with the video i've seen, overseas is the place to truely experience the music and dance. In America, people dance to BON JOVI at clubs, and that's just wrong. Finding a place that plays TRUE TRANCE is VERY hard.

I think i'll move overseas someday soon. If anything, at least i'll get some extra rastertime for my raster bars :) (LOL)

Tenacious D is NOT RAP YOU FUCKEN RETARD!

ahem, no offence.

You haven't heard "Tribute"? With Dave Grohl playing Satan on the film clip?

It's metal power ballad tribute music, all must appreciate it.

Also, TRANCE IS GHEY. Yes.
2006-03-01 18:34
Tch
Account closed

@The Phantom: If you can make it to X2006 that would be quite cool.
I got a feeling it is gonna be the best party this year.
And I´ve never met an Overseas-Scener. ;)
2006-03-01 23:38
The Phantom

Slarti: Settle down.. hahaha.. We all have our musical likes and dislikes, it's what makes us INDIVIDUALS..

Dark Judge: Hahahaha.. Thanks! I needed that. So long as I can drink and stumble all over, i'd pay double.

TCH: That's prolly not gonna happen, me attending X2006. When I finally do get to take a vacation, I will make sure it's at a time where I could attend a c64 assembly party. I think it'd be great meeting a lot of people, both new and old.
2006-03-02 02:24
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: Slarti: Settle down.. hahaha.. We all have our musical likes and dislikes, it's what makes us INDIVIDUALS..

Dark Judge: Hahahaha.. Thanks! I needed that. So long as I can drink and stumble all over, i'd pay double.

TCH: That's prolly not gonna happen, me attending X2006. When I finally do get to take a vacation, I will make sure it's at a time where I could attend a c64 assembly party. I think it'd be great meeting a lot of people, both new and old.

This is the BITCHING TOPIC gawdammit, I aint settlin down nuthin in this topic for bitchin where we can bitch and also fucken swear and shit!

Also ELMO IS GHEY MUPPET!

hehe
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 78 | 79 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
HBH.ZTH/Abnormal
Sentinel/Excess/TREX
MWR/Visdom
Guests online: 81
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)