Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in 
CSDb User Forums


Forums > C64 Productions > Eye of the Beholder
2018-06-16 06:41
JackAsser

Registered: Jun 2002
Posts: 1599
Eye of the Beholder

Resumed. Easy Flash.

https://youtu.be/dvWrimZUk40
 
... 154 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....
 
2019-07-11 05:31
Oswald

Registered: Apr 2002
Posts: 4534
Quote: Just got new monsters. Halfway through with the intro. Ending sequence in progress. All game features implemented. Automapping added.

<3
2019-07-11 18:21
JackAsser

Registered: Jun 2002
Posts: 1599
Quote: <3

5 hours of play testing today. Found 5 bugs, all fixed.
2019-07-11 23:36
Compyx

Registered: Jan 2005
Posts: 506
Assuming you didn't just move back and forth, please consider taking over Bethesda =)
2019-07-12 00:41
JackAsser

Registered: Jun 2002
Posts: 1599
Quote: Assuming you didn't just move back and forth, please consider taking over Bethesda =)

Got the intro for the next elder scrollers already! ;)
2019-07-12 11:22
ZeSmasher

Registered: Feb 2003
Posts: 396
ze masterpiece will be easyflash only, rite? in case of an official/unoffocial disk edition, how many floppies (front/back) will it take?
2019-07-12 11:36
JackAsser

Registered: Jun 2002
Posts: 1599
Quote: ze masterpiece will be easyflash only, rite? in case of an official/unoffocial disk edition, how many floppies (front/back) will it take?

Not possible to run on floppy regardless of side. But 8 disk sides approx
2019-07-12 11:42
ZeSmasher

Registered: Feb 2003
Posts: 396
Quote: Not possible to run on floppy regardless of side. But 8 disk sides approx

thx for the reply. I thought "not possible" wasn't in your dictionary :)
4 floppies isn't that much and floppy swapping is cool/sexy/whatever! :) "please insert diskside 8" - whooa, it means I'm doing good and the end is near... :)
2019-07-12 12:25
JackAsser

Registered: Jun 2002
Posts: 1599
Quote: thx for the reply. I thought "not possible" wasn't in your dictionary :)
4 floppies isn't that much and floppy swapping is cool/sexy/whatever! :) "please insert diskside 8" - whooa, it means I'm doing good and the end is near... :)


You would need to swap disks while rendering each frame. There is not enough ram to hold both graphics, game state and render code. So with ROM code is swapped in an out ALOT to render a single frame.
2019-07-12 13:18
Count Zero

Registered: Jan 2003
Posts: 1067
Just a matter of patience and a strong arm near the drive! :)
2019-07-12 13:20
JackAsser

Registered: Jun 2002
Posts: 1599
Quote: Just a matter of patience and a strong arm near the drive! :)

I’m sure the excellent cracker groups out there will provide a disk version. ;)
Previous - 1 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Adam/Onslaught
Mike
hedning/G★P
Ghostrider/No Name
Mibri/ATL^MSL^PRX
R. International
GH/dSr/MSL/Toonvast
Strobe
Sentinel/Excess
Jojeli/Artline Desig..
Mr. Majestyk/TRIAD
Murphy/Exceed
JEZ
Guests online: 36
Top Demos
1 Uncensored  (9.7)
2 Coma Light 13  (9.7)
3 Edge of Disgrace  (9.7)
4 Comaland 100%  (9.6)
5 Unboxed  (9.6)
6 The Shores of Reflec..  (9.6)
7 Remains  (9.5)
8 Lunatico  (9.5)
9 We Come in Peace  (9.5)
10 C=Bit 18  (9.5)
Top onefile Demos
1 Dawnfall V1.1  (9.6)
2 Crystal Gazer  (9.6)
3 Space Demo  (9.5)
4 Field Sort  (9.5)
5 Instinct  (9.5)
6 The Tuneful Eight [u..  (9.5)
7 Smile to the Sky  (9.5)
8 Rewind  (9.5)
9 Onef1ler  (9.5)
10 Bad Boy  (9.5)
Top Groups
1 Performers  (9.6)
2 Oxyron  (9.4)
3 PriorArt  (9.4)
4 Booze Design  (9.4)
5 Censor Design  (9.4)
Top NTSC-Fixers
1 Pudwerx  (10)
2 Horizon  (9.9)
3 Stormbringer  (9.7)
4 The Shadow  (9.6)
5 Fungus  (9.6)

Home - Disclaimer
Copyright © No Name 2001-2020
Page generated in: 0.042 sec.