Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Release id #47904 : Joe Gunn Preview
2007-03-24 19:01
Oswald

Release id #47904 : Joe Gunn Preview

Now what was the fucking idea with releasing this? Showing your packer using, cruncher and introlinking skills? Triad was the name for quality for me. Now Triad equals a bunch of fucking lamers not being able to do anything but put intros in front of non protected games, games that are not even finished, games that are made for fun, and for free. You didnt even needed a first supplier, just downloaded it added an intro... for what fucking reason?

Stop being lame and releasing shite under the triad label.
2007-03-24 19:25
Jazzcat

Oswald strikes again. Your post shows ignorance to the way the cracking scene functions.

Some friendly advice:

Stick to what you know best - the demo scene.
2007-03-24 20:31
Oswald

Jazzcat,

picking a flower, and then putting a label on it: "hey I've picked this one teh haxxor mega flower picker" then showing it around is more than laughable.

no respect for no effort.
2007-03-24 20:37
taper

In case Oswald missed it, games and previews have been introlinked for ages. If you don't like it, just stay away. Since you hate us so much nowadays, please don't download other cracks from us either, wheter it's major releases like Solar Jetman or newer games like Stranded either.

Yawn.
2007-03-24 20:52
Oswald

doing something stupid for ages doesnt justify to make it again.
2007-03-24 20:57
Scout

Quote: doing something stupid for ages doesnt justify to make it again.

Oswald, please stop. Now. Please?
Pretty please? With chocolate on top.
2007-03-24 21:12
Oswald

maybe with chocolate and icecream :)
2007-03-24 21:12
Scout

Quote: maybe with chocolate and icecream :)

Deal!
2007-03-24 21:33
Oswald

---- the topic has been closed ----
2007-03-25 09:16
chatGPZ

what amazes me most about that introlinking BS is that there are still a few unreleased "contemporary" and "commercial" releases left that for some weird reason none of the leftover cracking groups put out yet. sissies
2007-03-25 10:13
d0c

when you talk about uncracked games there is one that comes to mind, portal. no one have been abel to crack this and the game are from 1986. as it is now it is only playable with an emulator, this is a shame becouse it is a mind blowing game that should be enjoyed on the real thing. and that by more than only the few people that own the orginal game. playing c64 games with winvice dont feel rigth...

you find the uncracked game here in g64 format with the protection and all...

http://www.gamebase64.com/game.php?id=5836&d=18&h=0

are anyone up for the challenge? who will be the first? many have claimed its impossible, it cant be done or runned away in fear when they have seen the protection. so here you have a chance to prov your skills and make the introlinking worthy of your crack...
2007-03-25 10:19
jailbird

2007-03-25 10:38
tlr

Quote: when you talk about uncracked games there is one that comes to mind, portal. no one have been abel to crack this and the game are from 1986. as it is now it is only playable with an emulator, this is a shame becouse it is a mind blowing game that should be enjoyed on the real thing. and that by more than only the few people that own the orginal game. playing c64 games with winvice dont feel rigth...

are anyone up for the challenge? who will be the first? many have claimed its impossible, it cant be done or runned away in fear when they have seen the protection. so here you have a chance to prov your skills and make the introlinking worthy of your crack...

Does this image work 100%? It seems that the .g64 has not been optimally mastered. Look at track 18 for example.
The track starts with 18,12 and ends in the middle of 18,11 because the sector gap is included in the middle of that track . The starting sector is different for each track, so I guess either it relies on track to track alignment, or the mastering is not 100%. In any case I'd say it atleast includes to little of every track.

Anyone has MNIBs?
2007-03-25 10:45
CenTraX
Account closed

Take a look at:

ftp://ftp.elysium.pl/cracking-compo/round_1/

This is the first round of my cracking compo. The first round isn't something outstanding.
It just check some of your basic skills as a cracker namely:
a) multi file games cracking
b) level packing
c) password protection removing

In this dir, you have a 4 .d64's with 4 disk sides of F-14. Your task is simple
a) do a 2 sides version of it
b) only exception is that you can have a one file starter on the 3rd site i.e. you load it, put
the 1st side of the game in drive and run it. and you can not load anything from that 3rd side.
c) the password protection should be removed completely
d) a fastloader will be a plus!

Good luck.

Banana Republic staff
2007-03-25 11:29
Twoflower

Hmm, there are quite a few american games which aren't properly cracked - or even cracked at all. Portal is indeed a magnificent game, very puzzling, disturbing and a legendary early entry into the hypertext-world and interactive fiction in general.
2007-03-25 11:53
d0c

Quote: Take a look at:

This is the first round of my cracking compo. The first round isn't something outstanding.
b) level packing

b) only exception is that you can have a one file starter on the 3rd site i.e. you load it, put
the 1st side of the game in drive and run it. and you can not load anything from that 3rd side.

Good luck.

Banana Republic staff

i am not 100% sure about the track but people have told me that they played the game and completed it, maybe what you see is a part of the scary copy protection?
2007-03-25 11:54
d0c

b) level packing

Good luck.

Banana Republic staff

i am not 100% sure about the track but people have told me that they played the game and completed it, maybe what you see is a part of the scary copy protection?

EDIT: i quoted wrong person, its *tlr* that should be quoted...
2007-03-25 13:00
Mason

Quote: when you talk about uncracked games there is one that comes to mind, portal. no one have been abel to crack this and the game are from 1986. as it is now it is only playable with an emulator, this is a shame becouse it is a mind blowing game that should be enjoyed on the real thing. and that by more than only the few people that own the orginal game. playing c64 games with winvice dont feel rigth...

Im not sure its uncracked, but I need to do some more research here.
2007-03-25 14:26
TDJ

I seem to remember that I actually played this game, although only a very small bit of it. Reminded me a bit of Alter Ego in some aspects.
2007-03-25 15:07
tlr

Quote: i am not 100% sure about the track but people have told me that they played the game and completed it, maybe what you see is a part of the scary copy protection?

Actually it turns out I didn't consider the sector data wrapping around from the end of the track to the beginning in my g64 analyzer. :P
All sectors are readable on all disks.
The protection could consist of a signature/signatures and/or checking of the track alignment.
The directory says "KDOS $00 02APR86" maybe someone already knows who it works?
2007-03-25 15:36
Rough
Account closed

b) level packing

Good luck.

Banana Republic staff

Your "first round" is taking place for centuries now...
2007-03-25 15:46
d0c

Quote: Actually it turns out I didn't consider the sector data wrapping around from the end of the track to the beginning in my g64 analyzer. :P
All sectors are readable on all disks.
The protection could consist of a signature/signatures and/or checking of the track alignment.
The directory says "KDOS $00 02APR86" maybe someone already knows who it works?

thats the problem thay have just runned away or got silent after they have looked at the disk.. hopefully someone here have the guts to crack the game..
2007-03-25 15:59
tlr

Quote: thats the problem thay have just runned away or got silent after they have looked at the disk.. hopefully someone here have the guts to crack the game..

Haven't looked anything at the code, maybe it is too tedious for most people to crack?
It could potentially have an enormous amount of protection checks littered around on those 6 disks which would be quite boring to find and verify.

Looking at the disks, it could probably be remastered/copied on a c64/1541.
It seems to have extra $4a bytes between the header block and sector block on all sectors except sector 0 on each track.
Also the g64 indicates that it might depend on track skew.
2007-03-25 16:18
d0c

Quote: Haven't looked anything at the code, maybe it is too tedious for most people to crack?
It could potentially have an enormous amount of protection checks littered around on those 6 disks which would be quite boring to find and verify.

Looking at the disks, it could probably be remastered/copied on a c64/1541.
It seems to have extra $4a bytes between the header block and sector block on all sectors except sector 0 on each track.
Also the g64 indicates that it might depend on track skew.

it may have an enormous protection for all i know, but its a challange for the ones that are willing and can, to be the first ones to climb this mounteverest of a c64 game and plant their linkintro on it.... it may need skills, it may take weeks but this is what cracking is about, go where no man have been before! :)
2007-03-25 16:23
Oswald

Quote: it may have an enormous protection for all i know, but its a challange for the ones that are willing and can, to be the first ones to climb this mounteverest of a c64 game and plant their linkintro on it.... it may need skills, it may take weeks but this is what cracking is about, go where no man have been before! :)

no, you're wrong, as I was told by jazzcat and taper cracking is about having no effort at all, just linking intros. :P
2007-03-25 17:45
Zyron

Hehehe ;D
2007-03-25 17:47
Richard

Ha, ha. This image was cracked by Richard on 25th March 2007 18:51 pm.
2007-03-25 19:02
Rough
Account closed

There's one big advantage on these cracks by Triad and Onslaught, games+previews which many (me e.g.) wouldnt see cos their are on an unknown homepage only are spread and so this software gets attention.
2007-03-25 19:04
Richard

Quote: There's one big advantage on these cracks by Triad and Onslaught, games+previews which many (me e.g.) wouldnt see cos their are on an unknown homepage only are spread and so this software gets attention.

I agree :)
2007-03-25 19:50
Oswald

In my eyes sending a game preview to a mailinglist doesnt legalise the act of infecting it with an intro. Or may I spread triad demos amongst my non c64 friends, and introlink them in the name of the effort that I've spread it amongst some dudes ? This is as pathethic as it can get.

go and crack portal and stop introlinking freeware stuff.
2007-03-25 19:56
Trazan

No more intros. Never. EVER!

Close thread!?
2007-03-25 20:35
Oswald

Its not about no more intros, its about not labeling something thats not your work with your label when you have added no new value (remove protection) whatsoever to it.
2007-03-25 21:01
CreaMD

Oswald, I find your effort sympathetic (for nostalgical reasons) and I post here just to be sure that you don't feel alone. ;-) Trying to change the cracking scene principles from the point of outsider is at least as futile as trying to raise a retard. In both cases there is not enough potential for individual growth. Reasoning and logic coming from outside of the conserved system won't help you to change anything. Only thing you can do is to tolerate and (or) ignore it.

2007-03-25 21:07
Oswald

Creamd thanx :) Well I'm sad to learn all this. I've only joined the 'legal' scene in 96, so I've had no knowledge about this phenomenom (releasing free prvs). My views on the illegal scene has changed dramatically now.
2007-03-25 21:12
CreaMD

Quote: Creamd thanx :) Well I'm sad to learn all this. I've only joined the 'legal' scene in 96, so I've had no knowledge about this phenomenom (releasing free prvs). My views on the illegal scene has changed dramatically now.

Welcome in the reality of doublethink.
2007-03-25 21:49
Jazzcat

Obviously there is true signs of generational-gap and lack of traditional-projection.

In the past previews weren't so easily advertised. In some cases they were just disks sent to the companies; "are you interested in buying my game?" or were presented on the front cover of ZZAP64 (tape).

Previews have ALWAYS been released.

Nowadays there is several reasons to continue releasing, maybe some fail to understand?

Tradition - upholding the ways of the old days, afterall, the scene is suspended in a state of oldschool. Why should we change? Especially for a bunch of whining newbies?

Preservation - often the games and game previews released (especially in the case of my own group as well as Triad) are to not to be found anywhere except on one disk. Rather than letting it rot, we bring you the remains, remains that you always easily pass judgement on (f.e. Liverpool FC Preview/ONS).

PR - yes! In some cases these intro-linked or improved (!) versions of the previews (and games!) are a form of PR! The release is spread and so is the work of the original coder. Of course some argue they wish to play the original, this is no problem, obtain the original and your dream will come true!

The entries of both Oswald, CreamD (and a chat with FMan on IRC #c-64) enforce the reason why I produce the RECOLLECTION magazine. In the hope to bridge the gaps that people in the scene face (legal AND illegal). I think many people have these weird perceptions of how things went on and how the groups were organised. Where did they really get their game-originals? Who had to skip school to crack a first release? What were their plans - and how well planned were they? How did they meet and get together in the first place? What triggered all the fighting? What split groups up? How were demos made and what inspired them? What was the lamest thing the coolest persons ever did? There is room for so many unmasking, entertaining stories that can now be told that the old era is over.

There is a need for information. Some people appear to be lost about the past, confused, or even being totally ignorant about it. As in, how things worked back then, how it all came to be, the 'unwritten rules' etc.

Perhaps those struggling to understand should put some effort into seeking enlightenment. Perhaps if they achieve this goal their pain will lesson.

2007-03-25 22:11
Fungus

Meh. Jazzcat is right... first off, there WOULD BE NO DEMO SCENE WITHOUT THE CRACKING SCENE. This all started with INTRO's.(Demo's being made by people like Ratt&Ben).

You seem to be confusing the "scene" with the embodyment of people who were NOT the scene, much like the people who frequent these web boards and old places like q-link etc...

Previews were ALWAYS released, sometimes many of one game. However they didn't get spread around that much because they were not complete games.

What is being released now, are things which have NEVER seen the light of day, except by the actual developers most times... ALOT of work goes into digging up some of these things and negotiating with the authors. GTW simply put, rocks.

How can you criticize something you lack understanding of? That seems rather pointless, and nothing but expressing your own views and disregarding the history and rules (both spoken and unspoken).

The point now is to preserve history, your fooling yourselves totally thinking your creating any more history with your bazlillions of demos of which a couple of hundred people on the entire planet watch anymore. (hello it is 2007!) Nothing you do is groundbreaking at all, you all copy each other and try to improve already done things... how boring! Even the PC demo scene is dead.

Thousands of retro gamers however, still play and look for games. People who have absolutely no involvement what-so-ever in the scene. These people still enjoy to see games they haven't played before. The Retro Game movement is HUGE business. The Retro demo scene, is fading away on all platforms...

Distinct lack of creativity, any new idea's thrown at DEMO coders are disregarded without even a thought to them. So to me, you all seem the most closed minded group of individuals still functioning on this platform. Your also more elitist than any Illegal scener. Your standards and how you treat newbies is laughable...

meh, grow up.
2007-03-25 22:19
CreaMD

Why do you think it's important for 31 years old to >learn< from what other people were doing when they were in their teenage years? Especially when it concerns the activities he has never had chance to be involved with. Maybe it sounds cold and unempathic, but instead of trying to "teach us" to respect the concepts that were invented by teenagers you should maybe try to present the concepts that are acceptable for 31 years old adult. Or not try.

I'm don't reject the past of C64 scene and I'm not against anything that "we" were doing when we were young. But I'm too old and most importantly lacking any emotional attachment towards pre 92, c64 scene activities. I can't help it, I wasn't part of that scene because of political and social reason. You can call us (post-communist countries sceners) newbies but that won't change our views.

Tolerate it, that's the only thing I can do.

2007-03-25 22:30
Moloch

*plop*
2007-03-25 22:41
d0c

okay, i was only trying to get people intressting in cracking the portal game, i hope i not upset anyone becouse of this. sorry if i have done that... i know maybe i should have started my own thread instead of posting in this figth, anyway done is done.... here i am and i am still wondering if there is any tough cracker out there that can get the job done..
2007-03-25 22:45
CreaMD

Quote: Meh. Jazzcat is right... first off, there WOULD BE NO DEMO SCENE WITHOUT THE CRACKING SCENE. This all started with INTRO's.(Demo's being made by people like Ratt&Ben).

You seem to be confusing the "scene" with the embodyment of people who were NOT the scene, much like the people who frequent these web boards and old places like q-link etc...

Previews were ALWAYS released, sometimes many of one game. However they didn't get spread around that much because they were not complete games.

What is being released now, are things which have NEVER seen the light of day, except by the actual developers most times... ALOT of work goes into digging up some of these things and negotiating with the authors. GTW simply put, rocks.

How can you criticize something you lack understanding of? That seems rather pointless, and nothing but expressing your own views and disregarding the history and rules (both spoken and unspoken).

The point now is to preserve history, your fooling yourselves totally thinking your creating any more history with your bazlillions of demos of which a couple of hundred people on the entire planet watch anymore. (hello it is 2007!) Nothing you do is groundbreaking at all, you all copy each other and try to improve already done things... how boring! Even the PC demo scene is dead.

Thousands of retro gamers however, still play and look for games. People who have absolutely no involvement what-so-ever in the scene. These people still enjoy to see games they haven't played before. The Retro Game movement is HUGE business. The Retro demo scene, is fading away on all platforms...

Distinct lack of creativity, any new idea's thrown at DEMO coders are disregarded without even a thought to them. So to me, you all seem the most closed minded group of individuals still functioning on this platform. Your also more elitist than any Illegal scener. Your standards and how you treat newbies is laughable...

meh, grow up.

Wow, what a nutrient material for a quarrelsome part of me. ;-) Just very few notes (I more or less accept or tolerate the rest of your views)
Quote:
GTW simply put, rocks.

Agree 100%. Jazzcat and Frank Gasking are doing the great work.

Quote:

I don't find anything insulting on that except of the fact that you would be able to suppose that that my (or Oswald's) thinking could be that naive ;-) What you say is actually pretty accurate description of today's reality.
Quote:
The Retro demo scene

I've never heard about that. I don't think there is something like "retro-demo-scene" ... yet. If there was, I would be first to know. And as for scene fading away on all plattforms. How many times I have to repeat that news about scene being dead are so old that they were out of fashion already in last century.
Quote:
So to me, you all seem the most closed minded group of individuals still functioning on this platform.

Very funny. What exactly is so open minded on traditional conservative cracking scene concepts? I fail to see your point really.
Quote:
Your also more elitist than any Illegal scener. Your standards and how you treat newbies is laughable...

Yes I must admit, from a certain point of view I'm an elitist. What standards? Enlighten me, please.
Quote:
meh, grow up.

Being 31 years I should start to believe in fairy tales about cracking scene supporting unexisting C64 gaming industry by exposing games to more people? ;-)) Or what do you mean? ;-)))))
2007-03-25 22:49
d0c

now we have still one game that exist and are still uncracked, that can be exposed ;)
2007-03-25 22:54
CreaMD

Quote: now we have still one game that exist and are still uncracked, that can be exposed ;)

That's called oldie cracking. Oswald didn't criticise that.
2007-03-25 23:16
Fungus

d0c: portal? I noticed some mention of this... is this the one with KDOS? or was that F-14... anyways, this is KEYDOS by activision. If anyone want some help on it, it is not so hard to do... (I am retired so don't ask me to do it! however I'd be glad to help.)

and there is quite a couple hundred or more USA games never done right...

CreaMD: the fact you think the scene was founded by teenagers states your ignorance on the subject more than anything I could retort with. :D

retro demo... well since your coding on a machine from 1984 in 2007... I'd say that fits the bill.

Closed minded, your elitist attitude and the fact you claim so, is quite close minded... Elite is as Elite does! (Here in print is an unspoken rule for u ;)

Moloch: *FLUSH*

2007-03-25 23:48
CreaMD

Quote: d0c: portal? I noticed some mention of this... is this the one with KDOS? or was that F-14... anyways, this is KEYDOS by activision. If anyone want some help on it, it is not so hard to do... (I am retired so don't ask me to do it! however I'd be glad to help.)

and there is quite a couple hundred or more USA games never done right...

CreaMD: the fact you think the scene was founded by teenagers states your ignorance on the subject more than anything I could retort with. :D

retro demo... well since your coding on a machine from 1984 in 2007... I'd say that fits the bill.

Closed minded, your elitist attitude and the fact you claim so, is quite close minded... Elite is as Elite does! (Here in print is an unspoken rule for u ;)

Moloch: *FLUSH*

Quote:

I expected that someone will point out that there were adults involved in the cracking scene too, and still, I didn't rephrase it because I don't think that it really matters. I wanted to point out that as someone who wasn't involved in cracking scene while I was young, I didn't grow emotional attachment towards it and I don't find rational to try now in my 31 yrs.

Quote:

You are free to have your opinion on that, but officially there is no retro-demo-scene. Especially not in C64 scene where some old sceners never left the scene completely. There might be retro-demo-scene for e.g. Vic-20 as this machine seemed abandoned for years and now there are new demos appearing.

Quote:

I don't claim anything. I just admitted that (from certain point of view... etc.). Anyway, why do you think that you will get away with pointing out of non-essential things in what I said and ignoring my questions? ;-) I don't think you will persuade anyone this way, and certainly not me.
2007-03-26 01:02
cadaver

Btw. how do we decide where (worthy) history ends and modern-scene lameness begins? I can think of one possible way, by asking at lemon64 :)
2007-03-26 01:25
Jazzcat

As usual CreamD is showing the way... he speaks of "tolerating" with things, yet at the same time his statements reek of anything but tolerance.

Tsk Tsk... don't accept, but understand why people do things - not much to ask for?

Someone close this thread as it is just going to go around in circles (like most other threads of this nature).
2007-03-26 06:38
CreaMD

Quote: As usual CreamD is showing the way... he speaks of "tolerating" with things, yet at the same time his statements reek of anything but tolerance.

Tsk Tsk... don't accept, but understand why people do things - not much to ask for?

Someone close this thread as it is just going to go around in circles (like most other threads of this nature).

Jazzcat. That is your impression. I can't say anything else than repeat that I don't reject or blame the past. I'm not against personal stories and recollections. I'm just not going to turn my values upside-down just because of what other people did when they were young.

What I wrote to Oswald was an advice that trying to change anything is futile because there is no capacity for cracking scene to change it's views. I didn't re-start the argument yesterday. As if you didn't know that if you write anything mentioning me and spice it with words like "bunch of whining newbies" that it won't stay unnoticed. ;-)
2007-03-26 06:56
Fungus

CreaMD: I'm several years older than you are, and I do not feel the need to change my views based on your opinions either. However the "standards" of the cracking scene, have proven quite useful also in real life. The loyalty, the friendship, and the "do it yourself" attitude. These value's still hold true for a lot of sceners. Many younger sceners don't understand the scene at all from the point of view of this early times... put yourself there and try to revise your outlook. With such attitude, you'd have gone absolutely no where fast, and obviously your not scoring any points with many of us... Not that you care.

Cadaver: that's simple, the internet killed that scene. so 1994-1995 or there abouts.

2007-03-26 07:09
CreaMD

Quote: CreaMD: I'm several years older than you are, and I do not feel the need to change my views based on your opinions either. However the "standards" of the cracking scene, have proven quite useful also in real life. The loyalty, the friendship, and the "do it yourself" attitude. These value's still hold true for a lot of sceners. Many younger sceners don't understand the scene at all from the point of view of this early times... put yourself there and try to revise your outlook. With such attitude, you'd have gone absolutely no where fast, and obviously your not scoring any points with many of us... Not that you care.

Cadaver: that's simple, the internet killed that scene. so 1994-1995 or there abouts.

Fungus. Finally some point. But problem is not in the loyalty, friendship and do-it-yourself attitude. That are values I like in the scene. Together with creativity and communication.

But in reality, I find it weird to release the preview of a game found in forum. In reality I find it illogical to release a game made by someone who communicates with you friendly. Sometimes such person doens't get it and what we can do for the guy to help him understand? Hey dude, don't whine that your game was introlinked, it's not an act of disrespect. It's cracking scene, learn how it works... ;-) I call that doublethink. Not that I care.. right ;-)
2007-03-26 07:22
Jazzcat

Quote: Fungus. Finally some point. But problem is not in the loyalty, friendship and do-it-yourself attitude. That are values I like in the scene. Together with creativity and communication.

But in reality, I find it weird to release the preview of a game found in forum. In reality I find it illogical to release a game made by someone who communicates with you friendly. Sometimes such person doens't get it and what we can do for the guy to help him understand? Hey dude, don't whine that your game was introlinked, it's not an act of disrespect. It's cracking scene, learn how it works... ;-) I call that doublethink. Not that I care.. right ;-)

CreamD: you find it weird because you don't understand how it all works. Quite simple really, nothing wrong with this. But mind your manners when expressing your view on this (this MAINLY goes for Oswald and his waggling newbie tongue more so than you of course).

Myself: I didn't get to see the game preview of JOE GUNN _until_ ***TRIAD*** released it.

Thanks to ***TRIAD*** for bring this release to my attention!
2007-03-26 09:32
CreaMD

Jazzcat: Ok. I accept that.
2007-03-26 09:42
stash
Account closed

crackers sux :)
2007-03-26 09:49
Scout

Quote: crackers sux :)

Yes, they crumble when you put your teeth in them :(
2007-03-26 10:00
The Ignorance

Another sample why I came to the conclusing to add nothing here, is good.
Maybe if I have done a SEUCK-game someday, I will hand it over to certain l33t crackinggroups.
This is no offense meant to TRIAD.
Attacking TRIAD because they introlinked a Preview (which I would NEVER EVER had seen instead), but ignoring certain lamers recracking without crediting, freezing or doing versions which would let certain 80ies crackers shiver in pain is for sure better. Altering oldiegames in 2006/2007 with your l33t crackz0r-names is l33t.
For me personally:
Transfer, link and code your GTW-games yourselves.
And for the cracking-compo: ask the best group around, C****
Maybe this is the first multifiler ever they rape...

Go on converting PC-pictures, the l33tness of 2007...

2007-03-26 10:02
Twoflower

In our case, releasing previews (and full games too) isn't solely about training and introlinking even if it might look that way. Please be aware that for each release we make, several hours is spent on playing through the game looking for bugs and errors occuring both from tampering with the game and bugs which were present in the original. Take Stranded for example, where a quite dumb bug made it impossible to see the endsequence. Without testing the game for hours with and without trainers, this bug wouldn't have been noticed. In the case of Joe Gunn, we've been three people testplaying the great little game, exploring most options, for 2-3 hours each. I firmly believe such efforts are worth something.
2007-03-26 11:37
Trazan

Twoflower is wrong; If it only took you 3 minutes to introlink a game without protections, its worth nothing according to Oswald. Didnt you read his comments on IRC? :)
2007-03-26 11:56
chatGPZ

everything you know is wrong, ask KF!
2007-03-26 17:41
Oswald

Jazzcat lets see your arguments:

"Previews have ALWAYS been released."

Ah wise point! People were ALWAYS been killed, so from now on I'm free to kill anyone! hurray! :)

lets turn the next ones too:

Tradition - upholding the ways of the old days - when we killed poeple, afterall, the scene is suspended in a state of oldschool. Why should we change and not kill people? Especially for a bunch of whining newbies?

and,

Preservation - I cannot see how this game will be preserved better with a Triad intro infront of it.

ah the best one is coming,

"PR - The release is spread and so is the work of the original coder."

wow, so not only a triad intro BUT EVEN THE WORK OF THE ORIGINAL CODER IS SPREADED. hey thats awesome! :) You really rock so you dont only send around intros alone! You CANT be serious with this one, I mean L O L. This kind of PR is nothing but ripping off a free grame preview for self PR.

thats about it. There is nothing to legalize a stupid act.

2007-03-26 18:06
Trazan

You dont know much about the scene, do you?
2007-03-26 18:08
Krill

Actually, i pretty much second Oswald here.
2007-03-26 18:23
Oswald

Trazan,

yeah sorry for being so ignorant and only realising in 2007 that the illegal scene was just a bunch of pathethic thieves :)

and for Fungus, join the retro gaming scene, where the big BS is. You dont realise that the demo scene makes the history since the 2nd half of the nineties, as your so beloved PARASITE scene has nothing left to munch on, but a few ppl making games for free. Feel free to think that stealing something is more creative than creating something, and that the c64 scene is all about ripping others off.
2007-03-26 18:25
Scout

And he goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.....

*sigh*
2007-03-26 18:26
Fungus

I agree with Igno and Jazzcat, I would have NEVER seen this game otherwise.

And I appreciate their bringing it to my attention. I rather look forward to seeing the final version.

Oswald, Krill : Stick to what you know, demos.
2007-03-26 18:42
Oswald

Fungus, sending a mail to a list doesnt justifies to infect it with a intro. or these days in the crack scene this is such a groundbreaking effort, and they even introduced this game to ppl that didnt know it, wow much more creative and kewl and less elitist than working hard for months on a demo! I guess crackers even listen to you and do what u tell em instead of the closed minded nasty demo coders :))
2007-03-26 18:56
Trazan

Quote: Trazan,

yeah sorry for being so ignorant and only realising in 2007 that the illegal scene was just a bunch of pathethic thieves :)

and for Fungus, join the retro gaming scene, where the big BS is. You dont realise that the demo scene makes the history since the 2nd half of the nineties, as your so beloved PARASITE scene has nothing left to munch on, but a few ppl making games for free. Feel free to think that stealing something is more creative than creating something, and that the c64 scene is all about ripping others off.

Oh, I never did call you ignorant - I just asked if you actually knew a bit about the scene you complain about?

I guess I can clearly say that there IS no illegal scene, hasnt been for years. Competition is gone. Whats left is alot of ppl who did once provide us with a scene blooming with releases and the race to be the best.

Triad did good putting out a preview noone would most likely ever see - selfish or not, they did a good job by judging from Twoflowers comments about the release with bugtesting.

If the effort was to make a 3 minute introlink or put down hours of bugtesting is not of interest here - You still fail to see the tradition of a Scene you never did take part in live on?!

I love this...but it should be illegal.
2007-03-26 19:27
Oswald

the concept of spreading a game is nice, however in 2007 sending a mail around needs no effort. Or may I introlink triad releases any time when I send them to a friend?

btw, whats the point in bugtesting/bugfixing a preview?
2007-03-26 19:31
Trazan

To me, hell yes, introlink anything you wish you.
it only proves you still dont know what the "illegal" scene was about.

I request you to introlink Cucumber Juice 2 and release. And Im serious about it.
All you have to do, is stand up for your deeds.
2007-03-26 19:49
Moloch

Excellent, my supply of this preview has caused so much chaos that I'll make sure to supply a few more shortly.

Enjoy.
2007-03-26 19:59
taper

By now, Oswald has put more energy into whining about a minor release than it took us to introlink AND play it. So, I think we all know what Oswald thinks. Thanks for sharing, eventhough you're more than a decade too late.

Others have stated that they like it, and would never have laid eyes on the preview if we didn't spread it around. Thus, taste differs.

Most people who aren't interested would refrain from downloading and spending their energy on something that did not interest them. But not Oswald, he was born a cranky bitch.

Also I find it quite amusing that Oswald acts like Triad never release anything but small introlinked previews. Let me spell it out for you; This was hardly a major release for us. We release demos, graphics, music and bigger games on a steady basis. And an occasional small preview, that you can just ignore in case you don't like it. Take a look on what Triad released just during the last year, and compare it to what Resource put out. It doesn't take a genious to see what group is the most active.

If you were half as active coding as you are whining, you would be a hell of a lot more useful for the scene. However, I don't expect your activity to ever match the size of your mouth.

Whatever stupidity that comes out of Oswald's mouth next, for me this topic is closed. I will not invest as much energy as Oswald has in this discussion, as I simply don't agree with him - or think it's a matter big enough to waste time on. We do what we have done for ages, and we quite frankly don't give a fuck what someone who never was involved in the cracking scene at any time in history think about that.
2007-03-26 20:23
JackAsser

Why isn't my Eye of the Beholder preview intro linked, debugged and tested?!? I AM OFFENDED!!! ;) (Well, seriously I know why.. ;) BUT STILL!!)
2007-03-26 21:07
Krill

What i find very interesting is that very few people actually seem to be capable of a mature discussion. And this pretty much fits the picture with the whining about getting old that i witness on irc pretty often.

Anyways, the only halfway acceptable argument i've seen here was the thing that releasing the preview like this gives it some attention it wouldn't have gained otherwise. But then, wouldnt it be enough to just upload/link the vanilla game here, just like that, without any intro or so?

And i really would like to know why EOB preview wasnt introlinked so far.. :) Maybe because it was already linked here? Or because there are some personal reasons, just because Jackasser knows certain people personally? :)
2007-03-26 21:11
TDJ

I don't care about previews, never have, never will, but that also means that it doesn't bug me at all that they are released in the form they are.

But what I don't get is the sudden 'demoscene bashing'. In my eyes there is much more creativity in that scene than in the cracking scene. I might be wrong, but hey, I call 'm as I see 'm ;)

Also, bringing forward that opinion is even stranger considering that we're talking about Triad here, about the most creative demo-group today. Fungus my man, I love you, but next time try not to attack a whole group of persons just because one of us says something you don't agree with, pretty please?
2007-03-26 21:46
Jazzcat

Oswald's stupidity is just lack of experience. He can be forgiven for this. He is also known for his whining on many other topics also, some of which I even agree with. But when someone states things about something they have clearly no understanding of. It does get a little ridiculous.

Some of the comments here give me further motivation for releasing Recollection and sharing our memories, not in the hope making people convert to a certain way of thinking but to justify the position of a group of people. A tradition.

I'm really surprised by the lack of knowledge these days or maybe it is more the GAP between sections in the scene, it used to be so much closer back in the nineties even. Now the seperation appears greater than ever.
2007-03-27 01:31
A Life in Hell
Account closed

Quote: In our case, releasing previews (and full games too) isn't solely about training and introlinking even if it might look that way. Please be aware that for each release we make, several hours is spent on playing through the game looking for bugs and errors occuring both from tampering with the game and bugs which were present in the original. Take Stranded for example, where a quite dumb bug made it impossible to see the endsequence. Without testing the game for hours with and without trainers, this bug wouldn't have been noticed. In the case of Joe Gunn, we've been three people testplaying the great little game, exploring most options, for 2-3 hours each. I firmly believe such efforts are worth something.

See, I actually find myself siding with the illegal scene on this one - odd, I know, but I really do find a value in shit like bugfixing, trainers, onefiling, and so on. But then, maybe I'm just an idiot who has nothing to contribute.
2007-03-27 04:04
Trazan

Amen to that Alih!
2007-03-27 06:47
Fungus

Both demo coders and REAL crackers put a tremendous amount of effort into thier work. To dis on each for it is just plain retarded...

I worked both sides of the fence, the creativity is just centered around two entirely different things. The depth of knowledge that can be attained is the same.

It all depends on how much work you put into it.

Oswald: Why not channel all this energy of yours into something usefull...

Krill: Your holyer than thou attitude is starting to get annoying. Chill out bro.

2007-03-27 06:47
Oswald

Quote: Oswald's stupidity is just lack of experience. He can be forgiven for this. He is also known for his whining on many other topics also, some of which I even agree with. But when someone states things about something they have clearly no understanding of. It does get a little ridiculous.

Some of the comments here give me further motivation for releasing Recollection and sharing our memories, not in the hope making people convert to a certain way of thinking but to justify the position of a group of people. A tradition.

I'm really surprised by the lack of knowledge these days or maybe it is more the GAP between sections in the scene, it used to be so much closer back in the nineties even. Now the seperation appears greater than ever.

Jazzcat, please adapt your views to yourself and look how ridiculous your articles are about the demoscene. Do you have a clear understanding of effect coding, music or graphics ? We will forgive your stupidity however.
2007-03-27 06:57
Oswald

Quote: By now, Oswald has put more energy into whining about a minor release than it took us to introlink AND play it. So, I think we all know what Oswald thinks. Thanks for sharing, eventhough you're more than a decade too late.

Others have stated that they like it, and would never have laid eyes on the preview if we didn't spread it around. Thus, taste differs.

Most people who aren't interested would refrain from downloading and spending their energy on something that did not interest them. But not Oswald, he was born a cranky bitch.

Also I find it quite amusing that Oswald acts like Triad never release anything but small introlinked previews. Let me spell it out for you; This was hardly a major release for us. We release demos, graphics, music and bigger games on a steady basis. And an occasional small preview, that you can just ignore in case you don't like it. Take a look on what Triad released just during the last year, and compare it to what Resource put out. It doesn't take a genious to see what group is the most active.

If you were half as active coding as you are whining, you would be a hell of a lot more useful for the scene. However, I don't expect your activity to ever match the size of your mouth.

Whatever stupidity that comes out of Oswald's mouth next, for me this topic is closed. I will not invest as much energy as Oswald has in this discussion, as I simply don't agree with him - or think it's a matter big enough to waste time on. We do what we have done for ages, and we quite frankly don't give a fuck what someone who never was involved in the cracking scene at any time in history think about that.

Dear Taper, yes Triad is more active, so what? This is like telling me "yes but Triad has a bigger dick" stop being childish.

I have respect for most of the Triad demos and cracks, but I dont find ripping some1's work a nice move.
2007-03-27 07:18
Jazzcat

Quote: Jazzcat, please adapt your views to yourself and look how ridiculous your articles are about the demoscene. Do you have a clear understanding of effect coding, music or graphics ? We will forgive your stupidity however.

Of course I don't and nor am I claiming to be. I'm willing to learn and expand existing views. I think I can't say the same for you in regards to this current topic.
2007-03-27 22:39
Nightlord

First things first: I have great respect for crackers and the mere concept of reading other people's machine code, figuring out ways to train bug fix etc. And for any crack where there is bug fixing I see that as a great service.

I must admit Creamd voiced some of my feelings quite accurately. I do not feel the same emotional bond to ways of the cracking scene because I was not there and then. This does not mean I do not respect those ways. I really do. That is why I enjoy reading or learning about them.

But when someone brings up a question of whether it brings any value to introlink a preview game (I admit Oswalds way of stating this was really inefficient), we should be able to properly discuss it. And the automatic response from the crackers should not be "hey this has always been the case" or "you newbie lamer don't understand this so shut up". I mean my age or my ability to get my hands on c64 10 years later than most people is not my fault right? Please patiently explain these things and you will see some of us will understand. Just do not automatically dis people out of seniority.

In case of bugfixing a preview, could it be more efficient to contact the game developer and work together? I would think this would help the developer nail down the problems faster for the full version. If you bug fix a preview than the developer needs to show some cracker skills and go through your bug fixed version to propagate that fix to the final version. Of course if you work with the developer than he should properly credit you. But isn't this scenario likely to yield a better game.

Again I want to point out that I am merely trying to understand and possibly suggest something here. Regards
2007-03-27 23:30
Jazzcat

In some cases the coder was kept in the loop or involved. E.g. Gary Liddon of Tyger Tyger Preview (Triad&Onslaught coop release).

I think in "Oswald"'s case, it was a different matter, as he is known as a resident whiner on multiple subjects. Expressing your view is one thing but earning the mantle as village idiot is another. If he would only spend his energy on coding demos instead rather than his negative critics and put downs (check the forums here for a taste of his bitterness).

Thanks for your comments, a sincere approach to the topic and quite objectively written.
2007-03-28 03:57
fade
Account closed

I compare Jazzcat's opinions to that of America's Neo-Con's

The game sucked, Triad probably shouldn't have released it. But they did and It doesn't bother me one bit.

2007-03-28 07:01
CreaMD

Quote: In some cases the coder was kept in the loop or involved. E.g. Gary Liddon of Tyger Tyger Preview (Triad&Onslaught coop release).

I think in "Oswald"'s case, it was a different matter, as he is known as a resident whiner on multiple subjects. Expressing your view is one thing but earning the mantle as village idiot is another. If he would only spend his energy on coding demos instead rather than his negative critics and put downs (check the forums here for a taste of his bitterness).

Thanks for your comments, a sincere approach to the topic and quite objectively written.

Jazzcat: Unless there is proof that his negative critics is unfair and inappropriate I will rather believe that it's straightforward and sincere. Yes we can agree that he wastes too much time in the forum sometimes. But I wouldn't call him village idiot. That position is (was?) currently occupied by Bamu (ex-Nata).

P.S.: It seems you grew a bad habbit of putting people into shelves.
2007-03-28 07:40
chatGPZ

what do you expect from someone who is walking upside down the whole day? =P
2007-03-28 08:34
Oswald

Jazzcat, you're completely free to call me whatever you want, however that does only show your primitive arrogancy and lack of arguments. In fact there's _N_O_ valid arguments besides ripping of a c64 eunthasiast's free game prv. In the same manner I could have started introlink Triad demos. Can you imagine the reactions to such an act? I bet you can.
2007-03-28 08:51
yago

Those people who attack the crackers i want to point at one thing..

Oswald started this thread, with the first sentence containing "fucking" and the last sentence containing "lame".

And now everybody whines if they talk back.
2007-03-28 09:01
Oswald

Yago, thats a valid point indeed.
2007-03-28 09:03
CreaMD

Quote: Those people who attack the crackers i want to point at one thing..

Oswald started this thread, with the first sentence containing "fucking" and the last sentence containing "lame".

And now everybody whines if they talk back.

I think both Oswald and Jazzcat attempted to provide some arguments. It's on individuals if they accept arguments like: "you don't understand", "this was always been like that" etc. or are more biased towards something that is generally considered "newbie whining". Pointing out the vulgar intensifiers and all other folklore around is not the topic of this dicussion.
2007-03-28 09:13
Oswald

let me sum up my point. In my eyes this is c64 enthusiasts ripping off c64 enthusiasts. This is the tradition of the cracker scene? I hope not.
2007-03-28 10:06
Laxity

Ok.. what's your point?. It's not like anybody's stealing anything from anyone. I can't see the harm in this, best case is that an overlooked game get's some deserved attention. Worst case is that nothing happends.
2007-03-28 10:22
The Ignorance

Ok. Next thread should be the dividing of all C-64
gamecoders from 1982-2007 into c-64 enthusiasts and
people who did their work and earned money with it.
As we could judge then which "cracking" was good and
which NOT.
I would have understood more a point in not releasing such new sold games like STRANDED. Who cares about this preview?
And solely the author could maybe care. And I still think it's more than good for him in this case. He got more attention for his game as he would have got with his own homepage.
I think Jazzcat's words are a but harsh, but still Oswald started it and I read nearly everyday and everywhere the great experience and knowledge of OSWALDBOGAR...
All in all I miss the respect for traditions which started the whole scene and especially the demo-scene.
The best people criticizing others are for sure disksleeve-
releasers or mag-editors. They are the wisest men.
But better go on talking about introlinking new unsold previews than fighting against real bullshit.
2007-03-28 12:00
Jazzcat

Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh but Yago's point comes to mind.

Regarding intro linking demos. That's comparing oranges to apples and has no relevance here.

I've said my piece regarding the intro-linking of a preview (released or not). A real shame that the new generation cannot tolerate certain traditions or just ignore them in peace. Maybe if I go walking through their woods creating some noise I might awaken some sleeping giants also? :)
2007-03-28 13:19
Oswald

jazzcat, right, lets compare apples and oranges. lets translate our discussion to them. You say stealing apples is right because thats a tradition, and stealing oranges is bad since thats not a tradition.
2007-03-28 13:30
Oswald

laxity, no problem here? right, from now on please send your tunes before release to me so I can put a nice RSC intro in front of them. thanx in advance.

or maybe it is possible to bring something into someones attention without putting an intro in front of it ?

or is it that if the crackscene could do it they would even introlink the cowshit they find aside the roads?

the crackscene is striving for attention and they're using such ways to propagate their labels that takes laughably little effort and using someone elses prod ? A little sidenote, Triad even failed to put out the latest prv as Endurion stated in the comments. That shows how much time they have invested into it.

2007-03-28 13:31
Trazan

"or is it that if the crackscene could do it they would even introlink the cowshit they find aside the roads?"

Yes. Its called Budgetrelease.
With no qualityreleases nomore, Triad/other groups did right releasing a preview.

"the crackscene is striving for attention"
I guess anyone on the scene is really.
2007-03-28 14:12
Jazzcat

Oswald's last few posts only consolidates my position on him achieving the village idiot status.

Tolerance is a quality he lacks (a topic on which CreamD touched on).

We all know his opinion. Yet he continues... (awaiting his next rant)

2007-03-28 14:31
CreaMD

Jazzcat: don't forget that I never changed (some of) my views on todays cracking scene. I just more-or-less stopped to disperse them publicly ;-) But as you have noticed, this kind of reaction/opinion is quite frequent today. Krill also supported Oswald's opinion. ;-)
2007-03-28 14:45
Burglar

NEWSFLASH: The CrackingScene Is Dead!
2007-03-28 14:53
Trazan

Damn..:(
2007-03-28 15:28
chatGPZ

damn crackers :(
2007-03-28 15:40
TDJ

DAMN!
2007-03-28 17:28
Laxity

Quote: laxity, no problem here? right, from now on please send your tunes before release to me so I can put a nice RSC intro in front of them. thanx in advance.

or maybe it is possible to bring something into someones attention without putting an intro in front of it ?

or is it that if the crackscene could do it they would even introlink the cowshit they find aside the roads?

the crackscene is striving for attention and they're using such ways to propagate their labels that takes laughably little effort and using someone elses prod ? A little sidenote, Triad even failed to put out the latest prv as Endurion stated in the comments. That shows how much time they have invested into it.

Deal..
2007-03-28 17:42
Trazan

I find that cool infact, Go Laxity.

I also have to ask, if I also can get them at the same time, would be competition to see who introlinks the tunes first, when lacking originals to crack.

What does count - having them online just anywhere first, or on TDD for the releasepoints?

2007-03-28 17:56
Spinball

but only pal/ntsc fixed tunes and please some nice trainers like unlimeted repeats, noteskipper, hear end first...
2007-03-28 17:57
The Overkiller
Account closed

the crackscene is striving for attention and they're using such ways to propagate their labels

I think the "attention" was enlight more for your reaction than for an introlinking.
2007-03-28 18:10
Trazan

Thats a cool thing to say, it should be used in a scrolltext in a Intro instead of here in this thread.

2007-03-28 18:30
Fungus

TDJ : ROTFLMFAO!!!
2007-03-28 19:20
Oswald

Quote: Oswald's last few posts only consolidates my position on him achieving the village idiot status.

Tolerance is a quality he lacks (a topic on which CreamD touched on).

We all know his opinion. Yet he continues... (awaiting his next rant)

Jazzcat, requesting tolerance after calling me stupid/village idiot? Who do you think you are? How much tolerance do YOU have?

Instead of arguments all you have is dirty words. Stop playing the wise old man, all I see is a little kiddie, crying and throwing mommy insults coz I have stepped onto his sandcastle. Thats your position, whining beside the ruins of your castle.

2007-03-28 19:35
Trazan

Ok, who did introlink a Sandcastle here?

2007-03-28 21:50
Jazzcat

OMG. Yes Oswald, you ruined my sandcastle with your mighty shovel (destroying sandcastles since 1996).

Wise old man? Still.. better than a 'whining newbie'. Go code a demo and put some real effort into the scene instead of blowing hot air and increasing forum-scener-whiner- membership points.
2007-03-28 22:54
Krill

Somebody come up with a certain comparison, so we can throw 5 cents into the Godwin mug.
2007-03-29 04:10
ptoing

lol \:D/
2007-03-29 07:45
Trazan

Its easy;
Unless theres any effort put into the release, its worth nothing - All according to the first post in the thread.

But then; I didnt forget how to introlink things, I remember most settings and values still.

To me it would be no effort - biggest effort would be to actually locate a disc with some intros.

Would someone who made his first introlink have been putting more effort into the release - and qualift for a good release, even if just a prv?

If winding back the time and looking at it, Effort vs Lame;
Just judging from my point of view; I did a few releases, took me some time to actually master some easier protections and ways of relocating needed code.
People like Burglar and Snacky did this in blazing speed and have been doing so a million times over, I didnt.

I did put down effort into even getting the game working as should, still I wasnt awarded a Gold Medal. Damn.

As for UNPROTECTED games/previews;
I spent some time looking; Previews more or less never came with any protections. I cant see how Triad could possibly have done wrong, keeping up with tradition and showing the world whos got the bigger penis - all this by doing a release. Its what the "illegal" scene is about - to be the best. I doubt the Demoscene is anything different.

Oswald also asks in his first post, directed to Triad;
"You didnt even needed a first supplier, just downloaded it added an intro... for what fucking reason?"
Same as above - swinging their penises.

Im friendly asking you Oswald; Why do, or did, you release demos? If its not by showing off your work, was it for world peace or a impact on the global financial situation?

Triad failed to stop starvation, so they do what they always did more or less - Provide the scene with releases.

Drop your pants, hang it out and swing it.

2007-03-29 10:48
Rough
Account closed

Sometimes biggest effort for me was which intro to choose and which music to take! 8)
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
iceout/Avatar/HF
Steveboy
K-reator/CMS/F4CG
Scooby/G★P/Light
eryngi
psych