Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > BYEBYE
2007-05-08 13:31
The Ignorance

BYEBYE

After watching csdb and not logging in, for months I say
BYEBYE...
I deleted my profile and you could delete my account.
From today I won't give out anything anylonger.
I didn't delete my releases, if anybody will do, I don't care.

If you prefer CRYpt+WDR style and quality, now you can get it daily.
I am really fed up with allowing every shit on this database and if you call it SHIT or CRAP or lower standard than 1985
you hear only "better shit and active than being inactive".
Recracks, SEUCKs, BASIC and frozen "cracks" are allowed here.
WOW! What impressive style.

To say it clear: I dislike it if anybody adds something from me here in the future.
The most of you forum- or demosceners have no fucking clue
how the real scene worked and still the cracks were there before the demos, which many forget so easily.
Respect for the people who did anything in the past (and
I don't speak about me here) is nowhere (good example:
OSWALD, but with him I could live as he could code decent)
but only lamers pretending to be cool all day.
As already said, others say if you are elite or a legend
or not. Getting attacked caring about my part of the scene
(e.g. cracking) or holding up old values and style is boring
me to death. Even a demoscener or a guy who can't code could see what is lame crap or not.
But nobody cares, so do I.
Yeah, those ignoring and "don't feed the troll" helped really a lot. I know some people who are dead because they
did the same or they had to struggle hard to kill the people
who they should have done sth against at first place.

ByeBye...

Have fun playing those killerreleases of CRYpt, CIVITAS
and KRYNN LTD., the elite of 2007.

Gone...

... 55 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2007-05-09 05:45
Oswald

Quote: What a sad day. One of the best who ever was, and you still cannot give him the respect he so much deserves. This proves it more than anything that this scene has lost touch with it's roots... and that is honestly a pathetic thing. Those of you who were never part of the REAL SCENE cannot, and will not, ever understand. That is the truth, sorry.

New people are always welcomed, IDIOTS are not! (OLD OR NEW!)

You do nothing for the scene except plant the seeds of it's destruction. Is that what you truely desire?

Your never were's, never was' and never will be's. Hoe pathetic you do the things you do. To cause great pillars of the scene like Ignorance (Who has cracked nearly 1000 games, and done more in 1 year of his career than YOU WILL EVER DO EVER!) Yet you shit on him, and act as if he is a no-one like you.

What is wrong with you people. Can you not comprehend reality at all???

2007-05-09 06:48
Mace

Sometimes people just need a little something to take a big step. I don't think that the current ranting on CSDb alone is the reason why The Ignorance left, although I haven't got a clue what else there could be.

Then again, leaving with such a big message makes me think he wants us to beg him :-)
If I'd be sick of it all, I'd just leave silently...
2007-05-09 06:54
Honesty

@mace: I think he just want´s to show his reasons and his thought´s about scene.
Let it be that way and ignore the guys u dislike. Don´t leech their stuff and spare of with comments.

Maybe it is possible to add a new icon here for so called re-releases or recracks so everyone knows what is is about.

But people should use their power for creating something, not waisting their power for such shitty threats.

2007-05-09 07:14
Mace

@Honesty: I too regret the fact that Igno left, he was a nice chap the few times I talked to him on IRC.

But in general people overreact.
Especially when it regards the behaviour of others.
2007-05-09 07:51
Fungus

SECRET MAN, Wanderer, and TWG are hardly wanting to be friends with anyone at all. Not even themselves seemingly. This is NOT childish at all, these are people who have malicious intentions twords the scene. They are a bunch of loosers who cannot stand the fact they are nothing in the scene and never were. So they just want to drag it down. And we sit around and put up with it... THAT is my point. I DO NOT and NEVER WILL understand such tolerance for this kind of obviously MAL INTENDED behavior.

I went to intros.c64.org today, and TWR is even making derogatory comments about ESI intro's made in 1985! Surely you
cannot ignore what the mighty EagleSoft has done ? Yet he feels compelled to say the graphics in the intro suck.

(lets see you do better without wiring you f***stick!)

Attacking everyone and everything, NO ONE NEEDS THIS. I don't need it, YOU don't it, surely the SCENE doesn't need it. This is nothing but stupid childish behaviour by mentally retarded and or mentally insane people.

No wonder the whole world is such sad shape!
2007-05-09 09:13
Jazzcat

Perff needs to take control. He is in command to do some good here and actually show some form of moderation (why he doesn't appoint several people to be moderating is just ridiculous).

TWR, Troublemaker, Secretman should be deleted from this database and all other forums. They should be made to disappear. Allowing us to continue without their attacks.

Is the C64 scene to wimpy to do this? No. But some moderators need to really take a stand and stop playing around.
2007-05-09 09:38
Richard

Ignorance was hell of a good scener. I remember when the CRAP'D posse appeared from nowhere with an improved Bomb Chase. Ignorance gave me some friendly advice on how a production should be compressed correctly, when it comes to adding intros and things like that. :) He seems a friendly person in general :) So respect goes out to him.

Secondly, a way bit off topic, but I am also here to support the C64 scene database. I have found various programs (Mainly tools) by sceners, which I hope to continue uploading on to the database now and then. 10 at a time now and then, because mass uploading is too much work :) Well, I hope to add Sub Hunter (Full game) to the CSDB once it is finished and ready for release. :)

I think Jazzcat is right regarding recruiting a few more people to moderate the CSDB. I think the people who know the scene really well (or contributes a lot to the scene) should be part of the CSDB crew. That way we get less trouble and hopefully the scene can be back to normal :)

2007-05-09 10:57
The Overkiller
Account closed

A Note to You
Mr. twr says also Bacchus (and I mean BACCHUS) is a lamer.... Well, take your own conclusions!
2007-05-09 12:50
Mace

Quoting Jazzcat
Perff needs to take control. (...) (why he doesn't appoint several people to be moderating is just ridiculous).

I agree on both counts.

Quoting Jazzcat
TWR, Troublemaker, Secretman should be deleted from this database and all other forums. They should be made to disappear. Allowing us to continue without their attacks.

This is not feasable. Anybody can create new accounts at any time. A hostile attitude towards people will only result in an unwanted reaction. An eye for an eye and the world turns blind...

Quoting Richard
I think Jazzcat is right regarding recruiting a few more people to moderate the CSDB. I think the people who know the scene really well (or contributes a lot to the scene) should be part of the CSDB crew. That way we get less trouble and hopefully the scene can be back to normal :)

The most important features of a moderator are that he is unbiased, emotional in control of himself and honest.
The amount of contribution is irrelevant or in some cases even counter productive.

I find it a bit disturbing how terribly old fashioned and childish people stick to the importance of status. Most of us are well in their 30s and should have some better knowledge of how the world operates best. This is not by hierarchy but by cooperation.
2007-05-09 13:07
Sixx

.. And i find it a bisturbing that CSDB allows members who harass people in real life. WHEN are you people gonna wake up and see what is going on here? Cooperation you say? Aha! That's when those people work together sending used condoms to other CSDB members, sending spam (100.000 of them) to other CSDB members, harassing friends and relatives of CSDB members (making them quit the scene) and... last but not least, Recrack.
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Board Rider/Commodor..
alwyz/udi
CA$H/TRiAD
Guests online: 105
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.8)