Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Dirty Laundry
2006-08-29 09:20
Fungus

Dirty Laundry

Private MSG from WDR!

lol... nice message you greasy fuck. take some pride in your appearance would you? greasy, unshaven, long filthy hair, and let go of your mental issues... they show every time you talk. lol...

Ahh fun! lets air the dirty laundry in public instead of private.

My reply to you is this.

Hmm your comments about 12 years ago pictures are laughable. Sure, I was a greaseball so?

Mental issues, well you certainly know LOTS about mental issues don't you? Hmmm well I don't becuase I haven't got any.

I type , sorry, I would never speak to you personally.

And stop asking me for a message, I'm not a fag like you.

... 12 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2006-08-29 16:22
Matt

I dunno.
for everything he's done he's still allowed to be here dunno about that. what does the admin thinks?
yup u could ignore him that might be the trick but I'd say screw him.
ik zou hem natuurlijk ook es kunnen meenemen naar de spionkop van anderlecht dat ie gelijk es goed op z'n muil krijgt maar dat zal je me natuurlijk nooit luidop horen zeggen lol 8)
ah wanderer ts ts ts
2006-08-29 23:02
Fungus

I can do whatever I want, and say whatever I want. This is my right.

I try to ignore WDR, but all times on irc and everywhere else all talk is about WDR! (I'm SURE he loves the attention!) I am SICK of WDR, and hearing about WDR wherever I go. OTHER PEOPLE will not let it go. So...

rather than fight like a man, he floods, deletes, spams, attacks peoples guestbooks, etc etc... this is STUPID and worthy of 12 years old SCRIPT KIDDIE. If he wants to act like a lamer, then fine we treat him like one!

That means, were never going to stop until he goes away, and it will escalate further and further. WDR has already tried personal defemation and other thigs, I just wait and build logs of it all.

When he pulls something really stupid, then I file a lawsuit against him! (You reading MIKE LALONDE??) and Scott Brockway is not my real name, you idiot! :D

I can find you, but you can't find me. So keep it in mind before you start fucking in people's personal lives. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

and thats a THREAT AND A PROMISE!
2006-08-29 23:19
terrance
Account closed

Yeah, we ignored him since his "COMEBACK"...
But the points are:

1. He re-cracks without crediting others.
2. He spams all who wrote a comment about him. PM and E-Mail.
TWG got only 120 mails, but groepaz and others about 700.
3. Telling such psychoshit and somebody is a children raper and other things MUST BE stopped.
4. Everybody ignored him far too long...

Everytime you write anything he attacks you personally and
removes and changes his or other people´s comments.
Is this a behaviour which should be ignored? NO!
It´s no dictatorship here and the scene got some unspoken rules which should be respected even in 2006!

Stop the ragging and spamming shit and talk like a man, not like an illeducated workingclass nerd.
2006-08-30 00:21
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: I can do whatever I want, and say whatever I want. This is my right.

I try to ignore WDR, but all times on irc and everywhere else all talk is about WDR! (I'm SURE he loves the attention!) I am SICK of WDR, and hearing about WDR wherever I go. OTHER PEOPLE will not let it go. So...

rather than fight like a man, he floods, deletes, spams, attacks peoples guestbooks, etc etc... this is STUPID and worthy of 12 years old SCRIPT KIDDIE. If he wants to act like a lamer, then fine we treat him like one!

That means, were never going to stop until he goes away, and it will escalate further and further. WDR has already tried personal defemation and other thigs, I just wait and build logs of it all.

When he pulls something really stupid, then I file a lawsuit against him! (You reading MIKE LALONDE??) and Scott Brockway is not my real name, you idiot! :D

I can find you, but you can't find me. So keep it in mind before you start fucking in people's personal lives. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

and thats a THREAT AND A PROMISE!

"I can do whatever I want, and say whatever I want. This is my right."

That quote sounds like it might comie from someone who feels opressed, the same as you asking someone, "And who the hell are you to tell me what to do?!".

I have no control over what you "hear" on IRC, what you hear in your personal life, etc. I simply go about my business uploading my stuff and have been content to do it for a while. It was only when people decided to make repetitive and ignorant comments that the entries were removed. I don't mind if a person speaks their mind, but when it's posted every day to every release of mine, that's not really called for.

And no, you can't say and do whatever you want. You have no "rights" on here. Your free speech extends as far as Perff and Cyberbrain will allow it to.

Naturally people see me on here and the instant they have a venue to lash out, they seize the moment (one liners, comments and posts). This doesn't happen on Gamebase or Lemon because the admins would nip it in the bud awfully quick.

Let's say that I left CSDB, what would happen? The same people (Stash, Jazzcat, Fungus, etc) would move their conversation over to whereever I went. Dave already tried it on Lemon64.

And most of this gibberish is about your personal lives, NOT CSDB related. "I received spam, I received a mailing list, I received a nasty message..." boo hoo.. so I'm going to post it on CSDB because I know WDR will read it and all my friends will add on to it.

It's not CSDB's fault you have an issue with me. It's not even the right place to vent about it. You only do it (all of you) because you know I'll see it. And if you are blocked, you do it in the one-liners hoping I'll read it.

If you have spam/junk mail/mailing list issues then contact the appropriate law agency or your ISP. Whining about it on here and laying blame on me isn't helping people who want to participate on CSDB in productive means.

A lot of people enjoy my releases, even if *you* (rhetorically) don't. Maybe it's an original, naybe it belonged to a group. I'll still be posting them on the C64 boards for people to see, and to download...

I think Fungus' actions need to be looked at, he has serious anger issues and it's not warranted to be taken out on here.

It's pretty sad when I can't do anything without people throwing their personal life issues at my every movement on here. And I do believe I have as much right to be on here as the next person. If you ran to Lemon and said to Kim, he has to go!!!, he would probably say, "but he hasn't done anything".

And there you go... I'll delete people's comment floods, and I may even tell you off in PM. Block me... but leave your personal life off of here.

Sheesh
2006-08-30 01:46
Jazzcat

Wanderer: your the guy recracking, ripping other people's work and not crediting them, spamming people that have given you these criticisms I've just mentioned, sending condoms to people in Europe... what type of role model of a father are you?

How come on the public news sites you said you were leaving the scene as you had just become a proud Father? yet you didn't leave at all? You're a liar and a wanna-be who never made it anywhere. A dirty little code ripper and abuser of other people's work is all you became.
2006-08-30 01:54
Style

hahaha, so its ok for wdr to stalk people via any means possible, but its not ok for them to retaliate on csdb.

hahahah, wdr, you take the cake.

You're so far up perff's ass I dont know where you end and he begins. The scary thing is I dont know if he even realises it.

I will continue to retaliate on here as long as you continue to add me to 500 mailing lists and spam me. You have continuously accused me of paedophilia, and anyone who even jokes about fucking children deserves to have their ass kicked.

Does your imaginary wife know what a sick fuck you are?
2006-08-30 02:22
Style

Here's another email from wdr:

Is it true you got Crohns disease by fucking your little kid up the asshole?
IS this true Simon Scott?

Signed
Steven (KFI supporter)
2006-08-30 02:55
Jazzcat

Damn. That guy really needs to seek some help.

I'm so surprised people like Perff, Yodelking and others from Gamebase64 support him. But that in itself shows how naive they are to the things that he does, which truely shows what a low character he is.
2006-08-30 03:34
Style

I have serious respect for Perff, which is diminishing rapidly.

Edit: now the abusive spam is coming thick and fast - weeeeeeeeeeeee
2006-08-30 07:30
Perff
Administrator

Nice shit to bet back to from a little vacation.......... :(
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Dr. Doom/RAD
JEZ
Fred/Channel 4
Nith/TRIÉ…D
Clayboy
Guests online: 53