Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user lotus_skylight ! (Registered 2024-09-25) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Open petition to ban Madmax
2013-03-26 08:15
Fungus

Open petition to ban Madmax

As the topic title, this thread is to add your name to a petition to ban Madmax from csdb.

Madmax does nothing but steal other peoples work and claim credit for it. He contributes nothing worthwhile to CSDB or to the scene. He makes blatant lies, and posts retarded comments and threads.

Let me be petitioner #1.

... 35 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2013-03-26 18:38
Jon
Account closed

I don't even think he is real. He can't spell (even the name of his own group), he makes up fantastically silly stories and takes credit for work that is blatantly and shamelessly ripped off.

Either he is the most clueless individual on the planet, or he is someone's troll account. My guess is the latter.
2013-03-26 19:03
SIDWAVE
Account closed

stealing stuff, at age 34+ ? LOLOLOLOL!
2013-03-26 19:16
The Overkiller
Account closed

Love is in the oversea's air :)
2013-03-26 20:36
celticdesign

well, you all feed the fire with your comments and replies.
so what the hell do you expect? for me it's okay for the drama and entertainment <:-]
2013-03-26 21:59
Twoflower

+1 on Magervalps suggestion. Document it all.
2013-03-26 22:07
Stainless Steel

<3<3<3
2013-03-26 22:14
bugjam

@Fungus: It can't get more pathetic than your post.

And again I wonder what this random discussion forum/comment/vote nonsense does on this DATABASE, other from driving people away from actually contributing to this DATABASE and keep it growing. But it seems that csdb being a DATABASE is secondary after all, primary being the morbid entertainment of slagging each other and fucking people's brains (or watching thereof).

2013-03-27 02:44
Fungus

bugjam: I don't even...

I'm sorry people cannot see that validating an idiot like Mad Max is both stupid and damaging to history and scene.

Sure document all you want, who wants to waste time on that?

He is NOT a scener, just a lamer uploading crap.

Lets start uploading every piece of crap ever on any disk and call it scene and make sure it's part of database. Thousands of disks full of basic crap, modded games, stolen shit, and more crap crap crap. Now I wish I hadn't thrown away that box with 500 disks of printshop graphics on it, clearly I should have contributed that to CSDB. Lets upload every geos crap disk and the entire collection of public domain BBS junk too. Clearly it should be added to the db!

I mean all it takes is that someone posted on the internet somewhere or did /join #c-64, or called a single BBS, then they are scene and all must be documented.

2013-03-27 07:48
bugjam

You are again mixing up csdb as a DATABASE (yes, it´s really called like that) and as a place of the scene. And no, you don´t need to have a long scene history to be validated here - you can buy a box of disks on the flea market, find interesting stuff, and upload it here. Yes indeed, not everything has a place here (there have been enough entries deleted which did not fit the scene criteria), but there is also the possibility to TELL SOMEONE (I heard rumours that this completely weird concept has even worked in the past). And the discussion about what is and what is not scene-related has been led at length as well; as gpz said, there are lots and lots of re-cracks (for example), which have not been released only since yesterday. Fact is, that the scene just is not only elite. And if you dislike someone or something, there is also the possibility of just IGNORING it (another completely far-off approach) - or, to quote a certain someone: "Go make a demo about it!" :-)
2013-03-27 09:38
lemming

Quote: You are again mixing up csdb as a DATABASE (yes, it´s really called like that) and as a place of the scene. And no, you don´t need to have a long scene history to be validated here - you can buy a box of disks on the flea market, find interesting stuff, and upload it here. Yes indeed, not everything has a place here (there have been enough entries deleted which did not fit the scene criteria), but there is also the possibility to TELL SOMEONE (I heard rumours that this completely weird concept has even worked in the past). And the discussion about what is and what is not scene-related has been led at length as well; as gpz said, there are lots and lots of re-cracks (for example), which have not been released only since yesterday. Fact is, that the scene just is not only elite. And if you dislike someone or something, there is also the possibility of just IGNORING it (another completely far-off approach) - or, to quote a certain someone: "Go make a demo about it!" :-)

>And if you dislike someone or something, there is also
>the possibility of just IGNORING it

Try your own advice and spare us from these pointless sermons.
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
CA$H/TRiAD
psenough
Airwolf/F4CG
Fungus/Nostalgia
Exploding Fi../Techn..
Quetzal/Chrome