Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-15 10:43
midfit
Account closed

Quote: 1) i'm not assuming anything, all i am saying is that noone here carez about what you or anyone else is up to in the pc/ps2/xbox/idontknowwhat scene since it doesnt matter here. and yes, no matter how many firstreleases your group had in the pc/ps2/xbox/blabla scene lately, you have still been inactive in terms of c64. and saying that, i am not disregarding the work in other scenes at all (after all, i mostly fall into that cathegory myself, doing little c64 work these days and beeing active on console mostly - still this isnt the place to muck about it)
2) i am for sure not setting todays quality standards, nor am i the only one who knows them. grab a few of the recently released demos and see yourself (those from the top10 here should do the job quite well). and well, i am not really talking about quality standards concerning cracks and all - we are probably mostly sharing the same opinion in that context. since there is no more firstrelease scene anymore, no time pressure and all, its just natural that quality increases
3) webforum is for weenies, go do sth on c64 :)

1.) Exactly, it is not the place to muck about it. Besides that nobody with the exception of that certain Emule user would do this. But if you talking about meeting quality standards, I thought you meant this in general. However I am very sure if some of the people not being active on the C64 anymore, would choose to be so, they actually could meet these quality standards. While for me it isn't even worth the effort.

2.) Infact we do share the same opinion about this topic.

3.) Hehe. I thank you for trying to motivate me to do so, but I closed that folder several years ago.

@Street Tuff: You wonder? I will tell you why. Remember the Evoke? They simply haven't got the interest in nice chats, preserving a bit of the old atmosphere and hanging around like we did on that party last year. They rather prefer to boast their ego with counting imaginary first releases they never had. Sad it is..
2004-01-15 11:44
Radar
Account closed

Just for the crowd, I implemented the Legend-Version of Toki and Sleepwalker in this database. So everybody can check on his own if those work or not.

And just to clear one thing out: This thread started due to Skinhead's/Secret Man's question for pictures of 'Fat Count Zero'. I don't like a lamer from the past starting a thread about a person who he doesn't even know and besides that do I consider this the first insult made on here. Also I know Count Zero from the old past. Has nothing to do with the fact, that I dont agree on his opinions sometimes, but for the respect and loyality towards him it's obvious that I stood up for him in this case. I simply don't like that way and I'm positive that he would do the same for others when it turns out to be such a thing.

Then Steppe got attacked for just making a little joke and also he got my help (guess he doesn't need, but anyhow). So ain't this enough examples that I judge between different person? Steppe for example didn't react that childish way CremieD did (I don't care what you dictionary says, if you would have been on any c64-boards in the past, you would know this game).

Still waiting for the 'real' cracks from today...

2004-01-15 12:49
CreaMD

Quote: Just for the crowd, I implemented the Legend-Version of Toki and Sleepwalker in this database. So everybody can check on his own if those work or not.

And just to clear one thing out: This thread started due to Skinhead's/Secret Man's question for pictures of 'Fat Count Zero'. I don't like a lamer from the past starting a thread about a person who he doesn't even know and besides that do I consider this the first insult made on here. Also I know Count Zero from the old past. Has nothing to do with the fact, that I dont agree on his opinions sometimes, but for the respect and loyality towards him it's obvious that I stood up for him in this case. I simply don't like that way and I'm positive that he would do the same for others when it turns out to be such a thing.

Then Steppe got attacked for just making a little joke and also he got my help (guess he doesn't need, but anyhow). So ain't this enough examples that I judge between different person? Steppe for example didn't react that childish way CremieD did (I don't care what you dictionary says, if you would have been on any c64-boards in the past, you would know this game).

Still waiting for the 'real' cracks from today...

So you want to teach me games Radumb? Do you really believe that when I haven't been on the right place in the right time (the place where Radkid was growing up into Radadolescent) makes my ragging skills (?) lower than yours. Do you really think that not being *there* before 1990 makes me gullible board mofo? Scrambling one's nick, how !original. So you think noone notices that you deliberately ignore all my points? That's what you have learned in boards? Moving to nick scrambling? Oh please, wake up. It's 2004, and maybe I haven't even left scene yet, but I have been in it for long enough to learn how to sweep off the futile verbal attempts of indifferent ignorants. "Scene dead". "Newcomers bad". "I elite". Yeah yeah, so you have been there you must know everything better. Radar, aren't you a little bit naive?
2004-01-15 14:59
Radar
Account closed

Quote: So you want to teach me games Radumb? Do you really believe that when I haven't been on the right place in the right time (the place where Radkid was growing up into Radadolescent) makes my ragging skills (?) lower than yours. Do you really think that not being *there* before 1990 makes me gullible board mofo? Scrambling one's nick, how !original. So you think noone notices that you deliberately ignore all my points? That's what you have learned in boards? Moving to nick scrambling? Oh please, wake up. It's 2004, and maybe I haven't even left scene yet, but I have been in it for long enough to learn how to sweep off the futile verbal attempts of indifferent ignorants. "Scene dead". "Newcomers bad". "I elite". Yeah yeah, so you have been there you must know everything better. Radar, aren't you a little bit naive?

You stupid little fool, don't you want get the point or what else is your problem?

Just like Shithead/Secret Lady, you don't want to understand certain facts and always post some silly shit which doesn't make sense at all. React on the posts AFTER you read and understood them, not BEFORE your brain 'emulated' some rubbish crap.

First of all, I don't like the way you try to manipulate on here. When you tried to 'explain' one of the last posts from Midfit to us, you tried to push him in a corner where he doesn't belong to and laid wrong words into his mouth. Midfit reacted correct and wrote that he never accused me for anything, but you wanted to read and understand it that way you wanted to. This time you once again didn't understand what my personal meaning of loyality is. I stand up for old and new sceners, BUT I never stood and will never stand behind fools like you. I don't like the way you push your nose into things you don't know about.

Secondly, you can't judge about the scene in which people like Westbam, I and even Skinhead/Secret Lady have been in. You judge by knowing nothing about it and at the same time you want to get respected by oldskoolers. It doesn't work that way. What the fuck should I respect you for then? Being a retired loser? If it's THAT what you want, you won the race already (and easily).

The third point is quite simple to understand, even for you: Arrogant people like you are the reason why there is this grave between the old- and newskool on C64. People like YOU (and especially YOU) want it the way they believe it works and worked, BUT a straight fact is, that it doesn't.

When you start complaining about 'bad and shitty versions of releases' and all you can see is that the old groups were unable to do decent versions of the games, you have to notice atleast two points which have to fit into your judgement:

1. We had other circumstances at that time (especially hardware, time-pressure, scene-pressure)

2. Those games might not fit to your emulator.

Think about it, as you just make another Secret Lady out of yourself: Posting crap without reading previous threads. Come up with facts or keep you mouth shut.

Btw, you think I want to teach you a 'game'? Well, in case you don't know it: You're already into it!

[X] Radar/Arcade
2004-01-15 15:20
Anthrax
Account closed

CreaMD:

Man, this might be pretty hard for you, but yes, the C64 is dead. It died ages ago. Luckily there are still some people that put a lot of effort into this machine. I have respect for these people, but they weren´t part of the true 64 pirate scene.

People like Westbam, Radar or Count Zero were (although I didn´t get along with Radar/Count Zero back then) and they contributed to the scene back then.

As I said, I have respect for all these people still putting so much more effort on the C64 put it is also clear that this is dead ground...

Anthrax / Legend
2004-01-15 16:17
CreaMD

Quote: You stupid little fool, don't you want get the point or what else is your problem?

Just like Shithead/Secret Lady, you don't want to understand certain facts and always post some silly shit which doesn't make sense at all. React on the posts AFTER you read and understood them, not BEFORE your brain 'emulated' some rubbish crap.

First of all, I don't like the way you try to manipulate on here. When you tried to 'explain' one of the last posts from Midfit to us, you tried to push him in a corner where he doesn't belong to and laid wrong words into his mouth. Midfit reacted correct and wrote that he never accused me for anything, but you wanted to read and understand it that way you wanted to. This time you once again didn't understand what my personal meaning of loyality is. I stand up for old and new sceners, BUT I never stood and will never stand behind fools like you. I don't like the way you push your nose into things you don't know about.

Secondly, you can't judge about the scene in which people like Westbam, I and even Skinhead/Secret Lady have been in. You judge by knowing nothing about it and at the same time you want to get respected by oldskoolers. It doesn't work that way. What the fuck should I respect you for then? Being a retired loser? If it's THAT what you want, you won the race already (and easily).

The third point is quite simple to understand, even for you: Arrogant people like you are the reason why there is this grave between the old- and newskool on C64. People like YOU (and especially YOU) want it the way they believe it works and worked, BUT a straight fact is, that it doesn't.

When you start complaining about 'bad and shitty versions of releases' and all you can see is that the old groups were unable to do decent versions of the games, you have to notice atleast two points which have to fit into your judgement:

1. We had other circumstances at that time (especially hardware, time-pressure, scene-pressure)

2. Those games might not fit to your emulator.

Think about it, as you just make another Secret Lady out of yourself: Posting crap without reading previous threads. Come up with facts or keep you mouth shut.

Btw, you think I want to teach you a 'game'? Well, in case you don't know it: You're already into it!

[X] Radar/Arcade

DI think I'm wasting too much time with you. So I'll keep it short.

* My posts have sense, so keep that shit in your mouth please.

* Midfit is pushed into corner by your silly behaviour, not my as you put it "manipulation". He had given me a lot of doubting questions to make my hars words milder. Like how do I know?. But I don't need to answer, he must have noticed already that:

a) you are a zombie and want to eat my brain out ;-)
b) you won't get active in any way just big mouth talker
c) that you don't get what I say while he "I can follow your view and opinions" ;-))
d) your love for C64 (as he tried to suggest) has not yet been proven in any of your posts. You just keep trying boost your ego.

As far as your loyalty towards fools like me is concerned. I never asked for your loyalty, I tried to help you to get a clue about few things.. I failed ;-). And by the way you were first to push your nose into things you didn't know about!

Westbam behaves far more decent than you. From few posts he had posted I see he is far more modest than you will ever be. Secret Man is fool (if it's really him who is writing those posts).

Patronising me about how to get a respect while doing as much as possible to lose it? I don't need to ask for respect from anyone, people respect me on voluntarily basis.

That pargraph about arogance is daemagogic. As I've already said, you don't have clue, and that paragraph proves it. Again.

===
FOR THE VERY FINAL LAST TIME:

No I don't complain about "old 'bad and shitty versions of releases". I HAVE NEVER! And I never WILL!

What I did was explaining why new releases by Nostalgia, Remembers have value for todays C64 users.

I hope you will now finally get it. If not plase contact Jack Alien, GRG or anyone who is making those releases and please spare me of your ignoracy and especially of that silly wannabe humorous emulator thing. I have and use a real C64 (more of them actually). Do you?
===

Okay so I think about all this (as you have suggested, thanx) and I came to this conclusion. If you need to understand anything ask Midfit (or anyone who is currently not your board enemy) in PM. Someone will maybe tell you what I'm talking about. As it seems, you don't read very carefuly and I really don't have time to reiterate everything all the time.

That final point about me being into a teaching process is especially humorous, but I really don't want to pour oil into the fire.

Roman
2004-01-15 17:00
CreaMD

Quote: CreaMD:

Man, this might be pretty hard for you, but yes, the C64 is dead. It died ages ago. Luckily there are still some people that put a lot of effort into this machine. I have respect for these people, but they weren´t part of the true 64 pirate scene.

People like Westbam, Radar or Count Zero were (although I didn´t get along with Radar/Count Zero back then) and they contributed to the scene back then.

As I said, I have respect for all these people still putting so much more effort on the C64 put it is also clear that this is dead ground...

Anthrax / Legend

Anthrax, that's okay. I don't expect much from the todays C64 scene. Ask anyone who knows me ;-). As far as pirate-scene is concerned, that was sometimes problem between me and few ppl (I won't name them, they know who they are), but I think we had solved our contradctions in a friendly way.

Yes I recognise those ppl.

I think I have right to qualifiedly evaulate the deadness of this ground and yes, from a point of view of a pirate scene it is almost dead, but general scene and demoscene are far from dead. I suppose it will last few more years until the rest of the active sceners will realise what ex-sceners already "know" ;-) That it's "much more rewarding" to waste time on other hobbies than with C64.

Many ex-sceners come and say. C64 is dead. But how much dead it actually is? Nobody asks, what's new? Tell me what's happening? Nobody seem to be interested. But why should someone who has quit (even sold maybe) the C64 10 or more years ago want to return to this commercially dead ground. Why should anyone who isn't using C64 anymore care about Metal Warrior 4, released last year, which very probably, was one of the best games of it's type releasd on C64. In fact, that wasn't the only cool game previewed or released in 2003. Scene is dead, and old groups Fairlight and Triad still kicks ass and produce demos (maybe they will release on Floppy 2004 too? who knows, noonne forces them to do anything). Scene is dead, but there are at least as much C64 scene parties as in past and even the biggest parties still support or return to support of old machines scene. It's hard to mention all things which negate the theory that C64 isn't completely dead yet, but what is it good for. I'm not a preacher, I just mentioned some facts. For me C64 isn't the biggest part of my life anymore so I can understand to people who don't find new stuff interesting. Sometimes I have problems with that too. C64 scene still has to learn how to attract general audience better, but that's not on me to solve.
2004-01-15 20:31
Radar
Account closed

CremieD, somehow it seems to be impossible for you to UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT anybody else his opinion, isn't it?

Besides that you didn't realy answer to just one sentence I did post, you once again try to pull Midfit into this arguments and once again you swap words just the way you want to.

For one time, you fight your ass off for this 'living scene' and tell me how great it is. You were riding on the theorie I should be active (again) and 'learn' the scene to know about it. What kind of dream is that? I'm done with my active time BUT I still could easily crack a game. I just don't want to, as I'm finished with that. FACT! On the other hand, you just told Anthrax that this scene is dying... You must be real braindead my friend. I've nothing against those great demo-coders from nowadays and I think that this is the only way to keep some work done on a C64, but the scene wasn't based on demos only when we (oldskoolers) were active. But how could you know... You haven't been there but shitting in your pants when the elite was rocking.

ALSO I didn't write that people like Jack Alien do/did bad jobs when re-releasing the old games. No, I believe that he has great skills and I know him personally, too. The quality might be good, no doubt, but what is the sense of it? Just to delete the old wares and get ridd of them? When I look at those C64-related FTP-sites, I see versions from Nostalgiy, Remember and so on. BUT did anybody think about the fact, that the real and old stuff and so the history of the scene is getting erased and manipulated? When I want to see a game, I want to see an intro from Legend, Beasties, ESI, INC and so on. THAT is our history and THAT is our scene. Go and understand that.
2004-01-15 21:04
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Quote: CremieD, somehow it seems to be impossible for you to UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT anybody else his opinion, isn't it?

Besides that you didn't realy answer to just one sentence I did post, you once again try to pull Midfit into this arguments and once again you swap words just the way you want to.

For one time, you fight your ass off for this 'living scene' and tell me how great it is. You were riding on the theorie I should be active (again) and 'learn' the scene to know about it. What kind of dream is that? I'm done with my active time BUT I still could easily crack a game. I just don't want to, as I'm finished with that. FACT! On the other hand, you just told Anthrax that this scene is dying... You must be real braindead my friend. I've nothing against those great demo-coders from nowadays and I think that this is the only way to keep some work done on a C64, but the scene wasn't based on demos only when we (oldskoolers) were active. But how could you know... You haven't been there but shitting in your pants when the elite was rocking.

ALSO I didn't write that people like Jack Alien do/did bad jobs when re-releasing the old games. No, I believe that he has great skills and I know him personally, too. The quality might be good, no doubt, but what is the sense of it? Just to delete the old wares and get ridd of them? When I look at those C64-related FTP-sites, I see versions from Nostalgiy, Remember and so on. BUT did anybody think about the fact, that the real and old stuff and so the history of the scene is getting erased and manipulated? When I want to see a game, I want to see an intro from Legend, Beasties, ESI, INC and so on. THAT is our history and THAT is our scene. Go and understand that.

We dont need this lame Legend intros and noone wants this shit.Every remember intro is better as an lame Arcade or lame Legend Intros.Jack Alien showed us,that most of the cracks were bullshit.
Radork,go back to your farm and your piggery.Idiot

Secret Man <-----Hartmuts prophet
2004-01-15 21:43
Radar
Account closed

Quote: We dont need this lame Legend intros and noone wants this shit.Every remember intro is better as an lame Arcade or lame Legend Intros.Jack Alien showed us,that most of the cracks were bullshit.
Radork,go back to your farm and your piggery.Idiot

Secret Man <-----Hartmuts prophet

Jochen, sure you DO need those intros. Where else could you rip and steal then when not at our old stuff?

And (quote) 'Jack Alien showed us that most of the cracks were bullshit' (end of quote)? Hm, cant await to hear what he thinks about this insult. You know, he doesn't realy like you at all.

Jochen... Jockel... piece of shit... fucking junkee and traitor... (can't decide how to call you), you wish that you would have had the chance to be in a group like Legend or Arcade, but actually nobody wanted such a poor creep in it's group and nobod wanted you to play with the elites. Instead of ripping, stealing and re-cracking you should have stood at your fathers house for more spanking-action.
Previous - 1 | ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | ... | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
bugjam
A3/AFL
JLD/Finnish Gold
SID6581
zscs
d0c