Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-15 21:52
CreaMD

Quote: CremieD, somehow it seems to be impossible for you to UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT anybody else his opinion, isn't it?

Besides that you didn't realy answer to just one sentence I did post, you once again try to pull Midfit into this arguments and once again you swap words just the way you want to.

For one time, you fight your ass off for this 'living scene' and tell me how great it is. You were riding on the theorie I should be active (again) and 'learn' the scene to know about it. What kind of dream is that? I'm done with my active time BUT I still could easily crack a game. I just don't want to, as I'm finished with that. FACT! On the other hand, you just told Anthrax that this scene is dying... You must be real braindead my friend. I've nothing against those great demo-coders from nowadays and I think that this is the only way to keep some work done on a C64, but the scene wasn't based on demos only when we (oldskoolers) were active. But how could you know... You haven't been there but shitting in your pants when the elite was rocking.

ALSO I didn't write that people like Jack Alien do/did bad jobs when re-releasing the old games. No, I believe that he has great skills and I know him personally, too. The quality might be good, no doubt, but what is the sense of it? Just to delete the old wares and get ridd of them? When I look at those C64-related FTP-sites, I see versions from Nostalgiy, Remember and so on. BUT did anybody think about the fact, that the real and old stuff and so the history of the scene is getting erased and manipulated? When I want to see a game, I want to see an intro from Legend, Beasties, ESI, INC and so on. THAT is our history and THAT is our scene. Go and understand that.

So you slipped back to your pathetic nametwisting Radumb? Anyway, stubborn is the word.

I read your messages carefuly and your messages vere understood very well dear mister. Your messages vere appreciated and answered azbest as posiible.

No I quoted him this time and the rest were answers to his questions.

The first big paragraph:
- Thanx god you finally read what I wrote.
- You are finished. Ok accepted ;-).
- Scene dying? yeah.. scene is dying since a long time ago.
- Calling me braindead? Or how low can Radumb go...
- "When the elite was rocking" I was using completely different machines (first ever computer I had used was PMD-85, it used 8080 processor). Since 1986 I used various computers SPECCY clones, ATARI 8 bits. My first own computer was C64 and I got in 1992 when I was 15 years old. I got hooked. As far as shitting is concerned I don't remember the exact date, but I suppose I stopped shitting into my pants sometimes around 1976. I hope you had good childhood as it seem you have some obsessions for shit in your communication.

The second big paragraph
- Finally we are getting into a meaningful debate.
- As I've suggested ebfore, please send your questions concerning your doubts to Jack Alien, I'm sure he will be able to answer all your questions.
- History erased and manipulated? By whom exactly? ;-) Anyway there is this scene database where people put all they remember about their past. As far as your request for archiving of old versions is concerned, contact Mason (Bamboo on #c-64) he is running project of archiving of all versions of games and appreciates help.
- About intros. I agree with you. I also would appreciate archive of complete games or just these intros and texts, that might be very valuable from historical point of view.
- That is our history and our scene. Yeah OUR! Not your or mine but our. Cool. I can understand this perfectly.

Roman
2004-01-15 22:12
Account closed

Who is this jochen? Is that your 15 years old boyfriend?
Wheres my friend Count Zero? I remember some games which were cracked by radork and i must say that these were really bad cracks.Radork should take some lessons by Count Zero,i think that he is a good teacher.

Secret Man / Ex Red Sector / Ex Caladan / Ex Alphaflight
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2004-01-16 00:07
Westbam
Account closed

Secret Man :

So Jack Alien "showed" you ?!? Now we´ve come to the level that you admit your inferiority on your own, are we ???

You should propably think back a couple of years when it was *YOU* for example that spread the word that you want to beat Legend´s suppliers to releases.. It was *YOU* to state that it would be great for you to beat Legend - the will of god....

Now how come that groups like Legend, I+T, Illusion, Censor Design, Action, Arcade and many other groups were that lousy according to your threat but dominated your childhood and made you eagerly trying to be better then them ???

You are such a stupid loser man, you cannot come up with one single threat that makes sense in any way...

And do I have to mention that your english is still horrible ???

- No, I don´t -

Westbam / Legend
2004-01-16 00:17
Westbam
Account closed

CreaMD:

I personally think that it is rather hard to compare the "old scene" with the scene nowadays, or in the last few years. Scene back then was dominated by an entirley different point of view than it is nowadays.

The major difference is that there is no financial potential in this machine anymore but there are some people that still keep this machine alive "somehow" in order to make it something special among the whole computer business. This is great and I deeply respect the people and their efforts. We grew up with this machine and I´d rather see the C64 alive in 50 years than just having this big part of our childhood fading away...

But as I stated, the point of view is entirely different and there is no way to turn back time. Just take a look at different threats comparing new crack versions to the ones from the past. Or demos from nowadays to the past. These comparissons are that entirely stupid, it´s not even funny anymore... Or what you ever get the idea to compare a brandnew Mercedes Benz to a model built in 1928?!?

Nope, you won´t because it is impossible...

And, I don´t intend to attack you nor your opinion, I just tried to give you a point of view from someone that touched his first computer when he was 8 and grew up with these machines. And I do think I am able to judge the past 25 years in computer history as it was my hobby and it is my job now. So it is big part of my life and you won´t find many people that loved and still love this machine that much as I do...

Yours, Westbam / Legend
2004-01-16 00:20
Account closed

Quote: Secret Man :

So Jack Alien "showed" you ?!? Now we´ve come to the level that you admit your inferiority on your own, are we ???

You should propably think back a couple of years when it was *YOU* for example that spread the word that you want to beat Legend´s suppliers to releases.. It was *YOU* to state that it would be great for you to beat Legend - the will of god....

Now how come that groups like Legend, I+T, Illusion, Censor Design, Action, Arcade and many other groups were that lousy according to your threat but dominated your childhood and made you eagerly trying to be better then them ???

You are such a stupid loser man, you cannot come up with one single threat that makes sense in any way...

And do I have to mention that your english is still horrible ???

- No, I don´t -

Westbam / Legend

Seems so,that this little Westlame is angry.hahaha

I remember,that Legend had good crackers ,but i remember some dudes of Legend never did something for this group.
Look at Westlame.He had never cracked one of this games.He was an paymember for this group.

Secret Man <----- Germanys Elite
2004-01-16 01:22
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: Seems so,that this little Westlame is angry.hahaha

I remember,that Legend had good crackers ,but i remember some dudes of Legend never did something for this group.
Look at Westlame.He had never cracked one of this games.He was an paymember for this group.

Secret Man <----- Germanys Elite

You´re mixing things up again my dear friend, it´s more like that you´d have blown your daddys penis for just living up the same street I did...

Oh btw., it´s "these" games... and "a" paymember "to" this group... Not to mention the phrase "original provided by Westbam" in numerous scroll tags within Legend intros...

But then, you cannot read, I forgot...

Westbam / Legend

2004-01-16 02:20
Account closed

Quote: You´re mixing things up again my dear friend, it´s more like that you´d have blown your daddys penis for just living up the same street I did...

Oh btw., it´s "these" games... and "a" paymember "to" this group... Not to mention the phrase "original provided by Westbam" in numerous scroll tags within Legend intros...

But then, you cannot read, I forgot...

Westbam / Legend

You payed all these games ?? It seems so,that this was a nice job for you.Westlame was not able to do other jobs.
If you want to pay another games for your pc group i would give you a really good job in one of my firms.
i bet you will need the money.

Secret Man <--------Westlame works for HIM
2004-01-16 03:28
TDJ

Westbam:
Why would it be impossible to compare today's demos to old demos? Sure, the style may have changed but in the end it's all about the pleasure you get from watching one, and to me the time a demo was released *may* have some influence (nostalgic reasons) but it's most certainly not the only factor.
2004-01-16 04:45
chatGPZ

ha!

- no c64

- no penis

- no clue

you are all freakin' jealous

EOT

2004-01-16 07:07
Puterman
Account closed

EOT? Dream on... :-)
Previous - 1 | ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | ... | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
sailor/Triad
grass/LETHARGY
SID6581
Jammer
Slator/Arsenic/Stone..
csabanw