Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-16 00:07
Westbam
Account closed

Secret Man :

So Jack Alien "showed" you ?!? Now we´ve come to the level that you admit your inferiority on your own, are we ???

You should propably think back a couple of years when it was *YOU* for example that spread the word that you want to beat Legend´s suppliers to releases.. It was *YOU* to state that it would be great for you to beat Legend - the will of god....

Now how come that groups like Legend, I+T, Illusion, Censor Design, Action, Arcade and many other groups were that lousy according to your threat but dominated your childhood and made you eagerly trying to be better then them ???

You are such a stupid loser man, you cannot come up with one single threat that makes sense in any way...

And do I have to mention that your english is still horrible ???

- No, I don´t -

Westbam / Legend
2004-01-16 00:17
Westbam
Account closed

CreaMD:

I personally think that it is rather hard to compare the "old scene" with the scene nowadays, or in the last few years. Scene back then was dominated by an entirley different point of view than it is nowadays.

The major difference is that there is no financial potential in this machine anymore but there are some people that still keep this machine alive "somehow" in order to make it something special among the whole computer business. This is great and I deeply respect the people and their efforts. We grew up with this machine and I´d rather see the C64 alive in 50 years than just having this big part of our childhood fading away...

But as I stated, the point of view is entirely different and there is no way to turn back time. Just take a look at different threats comparing new crack versions to the ones from the past. Or demos from nowadays to the past. These comparissons are that entirely stupid, it´s not even funny anymore... Or what you ever get the idea to compare a brandnew Mercedes Benz to a model built in 1928?!?

Nope, you won´t because it is impossible...

And, I don´t intend to attack you nor your opinion, I just tried to give you a point of view from someone that touched his first computer when he was 8 and grew up with these machines. And I do think I am able to judge the past 25 years in computer history as it was my hobby and it is my job now. So it is big part of my life and you won´t find many people that loved and still love this machine that much as I do...

Yours, Westbam / Legend
2004-01-16 00:20
Account closed

Quote: Secret Man :

So Jack Alien "showed" you ?!? Now we´ve come to the level that you admit your inferiority on your own, are we ???

You should propably think back a couple of years when it was *YOU* for example that spread the word that you want to beat Legend´s suppliers to releases.. It was *YOU* to state that it would be great for you to beat Legend - the will of god....

Now how come that groups like Legend, I+T, Illusion, Censor Design, Action, Arcade and many other groups were that lousy according to your threat but dominated your childhood and made you eagerly trying to be better then them ???

You are such a stupid loser man, you cannot come up with one single threat that makes sense in any way...

And do I have to mention that your english is still horrible ???

- No, I don´t -

Westbam / Legend

Seems so,that this little Westlame is angry.hahaha

I remember,that Legend had good crackers ,but i remember some dudes of Legend never did something for this group.
Look at Westlame.He had never cracked one of this games.He was an paymember for this group.

Secret Man <----- Germanys Elite
2004-01-16 01:22
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: Seems so,that this little Westlame is angry.hahaha

I remember,that Legend had good crackers ,but i remember some dudes of Legend never did something for this group.
Look at Westlame.He had never cracked one of this games.He was an paymember for this group.

Secret Man <----- Germanys Elite

You´re mixing things up again my dear friend, it´s more like that you´d have blown your daddys penis for just living up the same street I did...

Oh btw., it´s "these" games... and "a" paymember "to" this group... Not to mention the phrase "original provided by Westbam" in numerous scroll tags within Legend intros...

But then, you cannot read, I forgot...

Westbam / Legend

2004-01-16 02:20
Account closed

Quote: You´re mixing things up again my dear friend, it´s more like that you´d have blown your daddys penis for just living up the same street I did...

Oh btw., it´s "these" games... and "a" paymember "to" this group... Not to mention the phrase "original provided by Westbam" in numerous scroll tags within Legend intros...

But then, you cannot read, I forgot...

Westbam / Legend

You payed all these games ?? It seems so,that this was a nice job for you.Westlame was not able to do other jobs.
If you want to pay another games for your pc group i would give you a really good job in one of my firms.
i bet you will need the money.

Secret Man <--------Westlame works for HIM
2004-01-16 03:28
TDJ

Westbam:
Why would it be impossible to compare today's demos to old demos? Sure, the style may have changed but in the end it's all about the pleasure you get from watching one, and to me the time a demo was released *may* have some influence (nostalgic reasons) but it's most certainly not the only factor.
2004-01-16 04:45
chatGPZ

ha!

- no c64

- no penis

- no clue

you are all freakin' jealous

EOT

2004-01-16 07:07
Puterman
Account closed

EOT? Dream on... :-)
2004-01-16 09:30
Radar
Account closed

Quote: You payed all these games ?? It seems so,that this was a nice job for you.Westlame was not able to do other jobs.
If you want to pay another games for your pc group i would give you a really good job in one of my firms.
i bet you will need the money.

Secret Man <--------Westlame works for HIM

Secret Lady, the part of spending money has been done by people like you. Do you remember? That was the reason you were allowed to join Hysteric... And that group was LAAAAAAME and still you even had to pay for being member of that group. No doesn't that make you thinking? It should...

@CremieD
You have to differ between the old and new scene, it can't work in other ways. The scene we, the old people, have been part of, was totally different. We had other aims than the people from today.

Do you remember the arguments between Gene and Legend on STN? Sure you do... Do you remember the war between certain people and DOM on Forum & MC? Sure you do... So as you have been part of the old scene, let me know the point of those arguments and you'll see why we have to differ between 'old' and 'new' scene. If you would push your arrogant way into the closet, you could understand the way WE worked and how people like YOU work nowadays.

I do remember the times when I was transfering games from Beastie Boys to Image/RFO with 300 bd and how I had to fight to atleast get a punter-line in the middle of the night in order to make sure that TWG won't release the wares first. I do remember those conferences with By-Thor and Mitch, Shark and MK and when we discussed about the wares-scene. I do remember the times when the wares were rolling and the other groups still were fast.

And that has been a completly different think of what people do today.
2004-01-16 09:49
The Overkiller
Account closed

Surely in the past there was a great competition between the cracking groups, first of all the goal of first releasing. Nowadays there isn't that aim. Most of the actual cracking groups release for fun, I don't feel the competition between them. I usually keep myself in contact with other groups like Remember and Onslaught Antiques to exchange infos about the next releases and opinions and I often sent as "first view" some releases done by Mr. Fox, Ian Coog or TCE (the actual crackers of my group) to a member of Onslaught Antiques for example. It's difficult to say if it's better now or in the past, the times are changed, there's a hard lack of fresh titles, so the taste of competition has fallen.
Previous - 1 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | ... | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Mr. SID
CA$H/TRiAD
G-Force
zscs
Dwangi/Fairlight
iAN CooG/HVSC