Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > The charts suck
2009-12-07 13:03
Grim Reaper
Account closed

The charts suck

Yhe voting charts here suck. 1994+ scene=dead. Even in 91 we were moving on to quiting, and probably should have earlier. Blahhh
2009-12-07 13:06
Sander

Wow..
2009-12-07 13:34
Grim Reaper
Account closed

Well glad i didnt waste my money on "going amiga" = a shit system (did some ntsc, crack and trainers for it Anony). Atari ST sucked, Apple was all about non entertainment. And the PC was a blessing with exception of Micro$soft. Beat out groups like Paradigm, Razor etc on my early PC Voodoo 3DFX cracked patchs, if you were in #3dfx on IRC I was doing alot of them, I was just faster as I loved my old 3DFX secondary grfx card (again mostly with goofy names as I was being approached by alot of top group). Sorry to Divine+F4CG as not releasing them as group releases, as they didnt seem what DVN wanted from me, but I was on my way to Class before Dogfriend & Animal quit, then CLS died basically. DF and I would converse about how we cracked games comparativly for fun. I had a T1 for Razor, CLS, Divine of course and others all seperated privatly (and SNES stuff, Hi Censor!), talk about originals to pick up, but stayed neutral/respect. Then a T3 (yes a whopper) for a little while, talk about fast, well then...

At least Skidrow is doing well, nice to see with old-school intros. But this site is for 8 bit, hummanumb, 64-bit is so much more. All apologies

Now I'm glad to be OUT of it all. D/L, daemon tools install, small % this is cool..most is shit. Consoles are owning PC. X360 is on it's last year pretty much, dont think project natal will be cool, as pretty much everything M$ does is shite. I know this is all OT but the PS3 is fun to phuck with.
2009-12-07 13:41
JackAsser

Quote: Well glad i didnt waste my money on "going amiga" = a shit system (did some ntsc, crack and trainers for it Anony). Atari ST sucked, Apple was all about non entertainment. And the PC was a blessing with exception of Micro$soft. Beat out groups like Paradigm, Razor etc on my early PC Voodoo 3DFX cracked patchs, if you were in #3dfx on IRC I was doing alot of them, I was just faster as I loved my old 3DFX secondary grfx card (again mostly with goofy names as I was being approached by alot of top group). Sorry to Divine+F4CG as not releasing them as group releases, as they didnt seem what DVN wanted from me, but I was on my way to Class before Dogfriend & Animal quit, then CLS died basically. DF and I would converse about how we cracked games comparativly for fun. I had a T1 for Razor, CLS, Divine of course and others all seperated privatly (and SNES stuff, Hi Censor!), talk about originals to pick up, but stayed neutral/respect. Then a T3 (yes a whopper) for a little while, talk about fast, well then...

At least Skidrow is doing well, nice to see with old-school intros. But this site is for 8 bit, hummanumb, 64-bit is so much more. All apologies

Now I'm glad to be OUT of it all. D/L, daemon tools install, small % this is cool..most is shit. Consoles are owning PC. X360 is on it's last year pretty much, dont think project natal will be cool, as pretty much everything M$ does is shite. I know this is all OT but the PS3 is fun to phuck with.

Whateva man...
2009-12-07 13:44
Stainless Steel

Maybe you should save that stuff for the next issue of Recollection ..
2009-12-07 13:49
Archmage

Thanks for sharing...
2009-12-07 13:53
JackAsser

Quote: Thanks for sharing...

Yay! Now I'm homosexual aswell! :D Although I do agree that my nick might send the wrong message, but gay? I dunno man...

Quote:

> Whateva man....

oh and thats really intelligent, as in who the fuck are you? With a name like JackAsser it does sound pretty homosexual. Have a merry fucking xmas JackAss...
2009-12-07 14:09
Stainless Steel

WTF? You're not a homo ?
2009-12-07 14:11
Grim Reaper
Account closed

If you "dunno man" you're possibly complentating the act or already have done so. JackAss, you know that was a terrible film, the 2nd even worse. But you may fit in and can launch bottle rockets from your ass... then code an 8-bit demo with little bitmaps in it!! Swiss Cheese n' Chocolate boy
2009-12-07 14:13
JackAsser

Quote: If you "dunno man" you're possibly complentating the act or already have done so. JackAss, you know that was a terrible film, the 2nd even worse. But you may fit in and can launch bottle rockets from your ass... then code an 8-bit demo with little bitmaps in it!! Swiss Cheese n' Chocolate boy

Autofeeding troll:

Quote:

"Only the future knows what these "8 bit Super Stars" will bring to our beloved commie."

Too bad you missed the boat, JackAss. 8-bit means nothing to me, its just 6502/6510. Easy. So you're a good 8-bit coder, cool. Can't knock you for that, EXCEPT this is almost 2010. Your little snippet just shows me you're lame. Fuck you very much...

ps: if you plan a retort, may I suggest some content? Instead of "Whateva man..." so doo whateva da wanz 2 du, k? kool mo d n'shit

2009-12-07 14:15
Stainless Steel

Quoting Rim Deeper
launch bottle rockets from your ass... then code an 8-bit demo with little bitmaps in it!!
Dude, those are the highlights of every X party! :-D

... 29 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
leonofsgr/Singular C..
zscs
Fungus/Nostalgia
Worrior1/W1 Producti..
Guests online: 61
Top Demos