Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > boobsploitation
2013-12-30 09:27
Bitbreaker

boobsploitation

So i never understood the fuzz about choosing boobs as a motif. Nude bodies have always been part of art. Also boobs are a thankful motif, as they keep one motivated to continue and finish a picture. Actually i adore and worship the female body. For me, nothing does feel wrong about that. But i somehow feel like there's a lot of mental masturbation going on. So feel free to bring your arguments against boobs forward. Maybe some nice drama will develop from that!
And yes, of course i'll continue drawing boobs, don't bother :-)

... 251 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2014-01-13 14:50
jailbird

Quote: JB, dont pull the nazi / racist card please.

Just ask your SO, if she likes more to be led by a confident man SO, or if she prefers to be the leader in a relationship. Or if she prefers having her brains fucked out, or a pussy smearing his dick around. ;)

All the stupid primitive relationship stereotypes are true indeed at their core, thats one thing that being soon 40 thaught me from experience. Of course they are not to be applied blindingly, that would be horrible :)

Well, that's quite far from my experience. All my girlfriends had different needs. Yes, some of them seemed to wish a rough relationship, yet, some preferred a shy, sensitive and emotional presence, or just playful and lighthearted approach. Their desires were always layered and sophisticated, but generally most of them preferred to be treated equally either on physical or emotional counts. A lot of people feel uncomfortable or miserable when being controlled, women too. This "women like it rough and we men must lead them otherwise they'll get lost and feel unhappy in a relationship" way of thinking is just another male chauvinistic crap that was planted into our minds during years and years of oppression of women.

Certain type of men might attract (and might get attracted to) certain types of women (and vice versa), so that could explain the two dimensional view on women/relationships some of you show here.
2014-01-13 15:09
Oswald

I dont mean you have to threat them like shit, but you'll fuckin have to wear the pants, be confident, and all this shit.

Someone is always stronger in a relationship, and it's usually better for both if its the guy. Thats what TWW said as rude as he did. Same thing for in bed action.

It can be really awkward for a girl to wear the pants, if the guy is not man enouugh.

Not applicable for all situations, just a rule of thumb.

You are probably very right with your last sentence. Tho, I'm not only speaking from my experience, but also stuff I heard from others.
2014-01-13 15:26
jailbird

Quote: I dont mean you have to threat them like shit, but you'll fuckin have to wear the pants, be confident, and all this shit.

Someone is always stronger in a relationship, and it's usually better for both if its the guy. Thats what TWW said as rude as he did. Same thing for in bed action.

It can be really awkward for a girl to wear the pants, if the guy is not man enouugh.

Not applicable for all situations, just a rule of thumb.

You are probably very right with your last sentence. Tho, I'm not only speaking from my experience, but also stuff I heard from others.

What does "wearing the pants" or "being the man" means anyway (except perhaps the rough sex for those who love it that way) in a relationship?

Should I hit my SO occasionally? Or don't agree to reasonable things and argue with her over shit just for the sake of me being the man? Go drink with my buddies every other night whilst neglecting her needs to spend more time with me? Open all the doors for her? Feeling bad if she has a better job than me with a higher salary? Require dinner every day, no exceptions even if she's fucking tired (or when I feel like cooking because I love to)? Attack random people on the street whilst I flex my muscles just to show how strong and masculine I am? Decide about important parts of our life without consulting her?

I don't really get it.

Being confident, sure and positive is an attractive treat even when it comes to women.
2014-01-13 16:20
Oswald

just be confident. :)
2014-01-13 16:49
jailbird

Quote: just be confident. :)

People generally don't enjoy the company of insecure, indecisive, hesitant persons, except if one is aiming for an abusive or unilateral relationship. Looking for a confident and precise partner is not gender-exclusive.
2014-01-13 17:22
TheRyk

Quoting jESSiKA
I should watch what I say.. you might try to have me locked up for being hysterical!!! :D

Forum police, there's a woman messing around with 8 bit, arrest her, immediately!

And don't forget to lock away those few hundred male lunatics too while your at it.
2014-01-13 19:55
Cresh

@Jailbird
Too much adjectives make your posts hard to read.
2014-01-13 20:20
jailbird

Quote: @Jailbird
Too much adjectives make your posts hard to read.

Just read them in David Attenborough's voice, that should help.
2014-01-13 20:49
spider-j

Stereotypes are boring. Yes it is more challenging to see people as individuals and not as stereotypes, but your life is less grey if you choose to do so.

Most sceners I met personally were quite special individuals - so I'm irritated to read so much stereotype thinking here.

I've been in several relationships for ~20 years now, 9 of those with my current GF, and I've been a nice guy, - at least tried most of the time - and yes: still got my balls, no kids, no rat-dog, just us and a cat =)

Oh, and she has nothing against C64 boob-pics ;-)
2014-01-13 21:39
chatGPZ

anyone who feels that someone must lead their relationship is an idiot and deserves to get dumped.

and wtf is SO? considering this is csdb, i guess it means "social outcast"?
Previous - 1 | ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
bugjam
Oriens
Jammer
Broti/DT/KRN
Sentinel/Excess/TREX
psych