Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-05 11:43
midfit
Account closed

And he even build the statue of liberty.

Didn't know that you can get the best examples for drug abuse in this forum. I guess he is on magic mushrooms!

I would like to ask this lowlife for his work when the german police got him into fingers. Radar, do you mean that we get an answer to this? Or just another dirty oneliner from a sick mind? It is still an open issue.
2004-01-05 12:16
Radar
Account closed

Quote: And he even build the statue of liberty.

Didn't know that you can get the best examples for drug abuse in this forum. I guess he is on magic mushrooms!

I would like to ask this lowlife for his work when the german police got him into fingers. Radar, do you mean that we get an answer to this? Or just another dirty oneliner from a sick mind? It is still an open issue.

Midfit, you know his elite answer to this already:

"Midlame you liket Radorks asz the time all long ant I rulet you and the sziene now and very efer"

Let's resume the postings a little bit.

1. He claimed that he kicked ass with his lamer-group Hysteric in the past and he said that he kicked Legend and Arcade. We proved him WRONG!

2. He claimed that Hysteric coded the best bluebox ever and that nobody else was able to call out. We proved him WRONG! (note: my Universal Bluebox 5.0 which I published under Arcade in like 91 is online here and ready to download by everyone).

3. He claimed that we all couldn't call the US-boards but he could. We proved him WRONG!

4. He claimed to be the big XBox-king, we proved him WRONG!

5. He claimed to be the fastest and best original-supplier and cracker in the past, we proved him WRONG!

6. He claimed to have a real life and that he grew up meanwhile. Well, of coz we proved him WRONG!

That's about the facts and that's the reality.
2004-01-05 12:31
CreaMD

I wonder what would Hollowman and Puterman say on this discussion.
2004-01-05 13:13
midfit
Account closed

@Radar: I guess your summary picks up the value of this dude very well.

One thing I like to add on the Hysteric topic. A little story I always tell those who are interested.

In 1994 my good pal Conan/Elite shared me a visit (Both of us were involved with the Super Famicom at that time) and brought along a disk with a Hysteric cover. He got that disk via snail mail after he published a game he wrote more out of the interest to make some bucks with old code garbage.

Alongside with the disk he received a letter:

"Hey faggot. Lame copy protection you used. We cracked the game within minutes"

The irony on this little story is following: He couldn't remember that he programmed a protection for the game.

The game was published through a coverdisk of the german 64'er magazine. Those who remember it: They never included any protections on their coverdisks.

So much for Point 1 in your summary.
2004-01-05 13:26
TDJ

Let's make one thing clear: it is *I* who is the Xbox king. Why, I'm even able to create multi-game dvd's! I rock!
2004-01-05 13:29
midfit
Account closed

Quote: Let's make one thing clear: it is *I* who is the Xbox king. Why, I'm even able to create multi-game dvd's! I rock!

There is no doubt about it :)
2004-01-05 16:15
Account closed

Quote: @Radar: I guess your summary picks up the value of this dude very well.

One thing I like to add on the Hysteric topic. A little story I always tell those who are interested.

In 1994 my good pal Conan/Elite shared me a visit (Both of us were involved with the Super Famicom at that time) and brought along a disk with a Hysteric cover. He got that disk via snail mail after he published a game he wrote more out of the interest to make some bucks with old code garbage.

Alongside with the disk he received a letter:

"Hey faggot. Lame copy protection you used. We cracked the game within minutes"

The irony on this little story is following: He couldn't remember that he programmed a protection for the game.

The game was published through a coverdisk of the german 64'er magazine. Those who remember it: They never included any protections on their coverdisks.

So much for Point 1 in your summary.

Sorry Midlame ,1994 you were 9 years old and you were player on grandmothers tittys motherfucker
2004-01-05 17:04
midfit
Account closed

Sorry Sekret - 1994 you were still hanging around at your local train station to fetch some Magic Disk issue in hope that the games on it were unreleased.
2004-01-05 17:18
Radar
Account closed

Quote: Sorry Sekret - 1994 you were still hanging around at your local train station to fetch some Magic Disk issue in hope that the games on it were unreleased.

@Midfit: Thats also remembers of a story like in 93 or 94 when I was on a conference with Masterkracker, The Shark, Thor and The Cure. Out of the blue, Masterkracker blew into that conference line: "Guys, it's midnight in germany and the magic-disk is getting released at the local train-shop in Hannover. Guess my phone will ring within a few minutes again and Psychosilly asks for NTSC-fixing his crap."

Well, a few minutes later, MK's phone rang and he twisted it to our conference-line. And of coz it was PsychISilly telling him about the latest full-price he just catched and wants to get it NTSC-fixed.

Well, they did the 'packing and training' and we all were laughing our ass off when we published it under 'Burp'. Hahaha...
2004-01-05 17:57
Account closed

Quote: @Midfit: Thats also remembers of a story like in 93 or 94 when I was on a conference with Masterkracker, The Shark, Thor and The Cure. Out of the blue, Masterkracker blew into that conference line: "Guys, it's midnight in germany and the magic-disk is getting released at the local train-shop in Hannover. Guess my phone will ring within a few minutes again and Psychosilly asks for NTSC-fixing his crap."

Well, a few minutes later, MK's phone rang and he twisted it to our conference-line. And of coz it was PsychISilly telling him about the latest full-price he just catched and wants to get it NTSC-fixed.

Well, they did the 'packing and training' and we all were laughing our ass off when we published it under 'Burp'. Hahaha...

haha ! I never thought that you are so lame. Look in the release charts and you will see thousand of full prize releases which were released by Red Sector.And what was with arcade?They had never a chance to stop this ruling.But what can we await from a lamer group with members like radork ? Nothing . Go back to ya fat mum and licked her pussy,motherfucker ! Mastercracker was a gay and i think youre a gay,too. You fucked several times Tyrees ass.And which ass is the next? Midlames ? Idiot
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
psych
Shogoon/Elysium/MSL
Didi/Laxity
Exile/Anubis
Matt
Dano/Padua