Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user Coinoperator ! (Registered 2024-06-17) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > wandere deleats warez from others!!
2005-12-27 15:17
stash
Account closed

wandere deleats warez from others!!

wtf is this. i was browsing the SWA side i found out that this
pig wanderer has deleted all of our uploaded warez.. for what reason are u so incompetent to do a demo to rag back on crudsmoker or what is ur problem.. stay away take this as a wrning,,

and to the csdb admns why don´t any one do something about this when people start deleting other peoples stuff??

... 176 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2005-12-28 00:41
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: °Bows to the ´Crackers´° ;)

No pun intended and it is lame to remove entries this way.
Still,it makes me appreciate it.
Time for better protections! 8D

Taking over a gmail account because I put a silly secret question on it, then using that to get a new password for a CSDb account and subsequently using it to abuse CSDb, has NOTHING to do with cracking.

These actions are about as low and lame as is possible. Posting anything that may seem to encourage this wacko will only make things worse. Possibly you could consider that.
2005-12-28 00:42
stash
Account closed

nafcom: yeah i did.. but how can i lock uploads???

the covard wont repply my mail or pm..

sooon to come Scener Against Wanderer

if u want to join pm or slarti

2005-12-28 00:44
Nafcom

Quote: nafcom: yeah i did.. but how can i lock uploads???

uhm? It's not possible to upload stuff if an entry is locked...
2005-12-28 00:44
Tch
Account closed

Quote: Taking over a gmail account because I put a silly secret question on it, then using that to get a new password for a CSDb account and subsequently using it to abuse CSDb, has NOTHING to do with cracking.

These actions are about as low and lame as is possible. Posting anything that may seem to encourage this wacko will only make things worse. Possibly you could consider that.

Hehehe,I like this kind of crap..
Puts a smile on my face!

When something serious gets deleted,I´ll be angry. ;P
2005-12-28 00:54
stash
Account closed

k all demos locked..

tch: yeah me to fucking covard all he can do is delte from our side
2005-12-28 01:04
Tch
Account closed

@Stash_wd: Protect your site better and learn some English.

@Moloch: I understand.
Still,when there are multible sources of information and the groups releases are consistant with that time-table,it might be alright to assume the founding-year is correct.
2005-12-28 01:28
Fungus

why dont we just all put wanderer on ignore all posts?

this will surely solve the problem, as there is no reason for him to post, if no one is going to read any of it.

This the adult thing to do imo.
2005-12-28 01:36
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: nafcom: yeah i did.. but how can i lock uploads???

This all began when Slarti opened his mouth. I let it go until such time that he again opened his mouth and called me a ripper. I then called into question his drug abusing past and let it go. Then Slarti created a fake user for a fake demo and was busted red handed doing so.

Evidentally I am more than happy to let things go but Damian just keeps on whining. Do you see me taunting him? Nope. And do you see demos from me against him? Uh nope. Do you see some pathetic group being formed against him? Err nope.

Whereas I'm content to leave things be, he continues to provoke on the forums and then escalates it to fake demos and finally his own little user group. Clearly he has an inability to let things go and if making his own little fan club and producing more little demos makes him feel good, I say more power to him.

It's not ever day your addictions get used against you and you get outed (Mr. Crudsmoker). I'll look forward to this group emerging, and possibly releasing demos. It's pretty funny when you think about it.

What possible harm can a bunch of stoners on a computer do? I've been through all this kiddo-drama 10 years back and it's sad it's present. Even more sad that Damian just refuses to let things be.

Seriously, if you are truly fed up with all this drama on CSDB think about what another lame group against someone is really going to do for the scene. I have not seen the original demo and I refuse to view war demos. Sorry I grew up about 25 years ago. It will be a one sided 'war' because there's no winning when grown adults participate in such nonsense and nobody relents in a war of words. I proved he's a stoner and created a fake account, that to me is good enough.

Sceners against Wanderer... *rolls eyes*

Quote of the day: "yeah me to fucking covard all he can do is delte from our side" - unintelligible babble

2005-12-28 01:37
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: why dont we just all put wanderer on ignore all posts?

this will surely solve the problem, as there is no reason for him to post, if no one is going to read any of it.

This the adult thing to do imo.

I don't post to evoke a response, I post to express my feelings on the scene. If people have issues with it, that is their lack of self control not mine. I don't curse people or swear because people don't agree with me nor do I make fake demos.

By all means DO block me and that way I can continue to express myself without all this kiddo-drama. Think about it people... if you are that driven to emotion by one person, quit the scene.

Declaring "war" between computer sceners... that's just pathetic especially given the average age of people on here. I read a lot of things on here that annoy me but I don't run out and create a demo to protest it nor do I try to get people together to lynch-mob someone.

If you want to consolodate your efforts into something so pathetic, I won't stop you but don't expect any response from this way. I don't participate in scener wars.
2005-12-28 01:54
Slartibartfast
Account closed

You've posted many times before about how thrilled you are with the response you get, you've even written about the power it gives you.

You're not fooling anyone here.

No, you don't participate in scene wars, instead you hijack accounts and abuse CSDb.
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 19 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Laddh
hedning/G★P
The Syndrom/TIA/Pret..
Herrera64
Youth
St0rmfr0nt/Quantum