Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > hardest game to crack
2004-02-19 02:11
Matt

hardest game to crack

probably asked a thrillion times before; but what was the hardest, toughest, most difficult game to crack?

just out of curiousity

... 50 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2013-12-04 11:08
Adam

Quoting theWizard
lol matey i was cracking games while you were still in your nappies. :)

yeah? what alias/handle were you using? your csdb profile is nearly bare and contains zero cracks of any kind.

Quoting theWizard
hopeless wreck says the guy with the long blonde hair .....

insulting people will get you nowhere.
2013-12-04 16:14
Fungus

Who the fuck is this guy? No one, that's who. Quoting shit off a PC forum and crap, don't try to lame around here as no one will believe your bullshit for two seconds.

Bob: I got the original, no notes from you at all. Not a hard thing to do at all, I never did it because I didn't feel like recoding it to NTSC fix it. You and Zyron intentionally made that a bastard to do. Nice color fade routines though, they are quite nice. Code would have been shorter and faster if you optimized the bitmap first though ;)

The End sequence was the biggest problem as the timing was purely based on 50hz, and went out of sync badly @ 60hz. Just wasn't worth the time to do. Gave it to BA I think who did a pal version, hehe.

lalalalalala...
2013-12-04 17:30
Bob

I never heard the "it is not worth the effort" Before. Amongs competing Groups?? I thought what ever is a challange is the way to earn some respect and high experience points even amongs crackers ;)

I sure as hell would be impressed if someone would do an NTSC fix for it :) and I guess I wouldn't be the only one ;)

even if the Game doesn't maches every ones taste.

Otherwise Interesting notices here.

And Yes Cherry Software = F4cg at that time.

but still no cracks from others....
2013-12-04 19:04
chatGPZ

time for didi to show everyone how to do it =P
2013-12-04 19:32
Cresh

or theWizard, new CSDb star.
2013-12-05 00:23
theWizard
Account closed

blondy had a hair cut yet ? :)
2013-12-05 00:32
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: Who the fuck is this guy? No one, that's who. Quoting shit off a PC forum and crap, don't try to lame around here as no one will believe your bullshit for two seconds.

Bob: I got the original, no notes from you at all. Not a hard thing to do at all, I never did it because I didn't feel like recoding it to NTSC fix it. You and Zyron intentionally made that a bastard to do. Nice color fade routines though, they are quite nice. Code would have been shorter and faster if you optimized the bitmap first though ;)

The End sequence was the biggest problem as the timing was purely based on 50hz, and went out of sync badly @ 60hz. Just wasn't worth the time to do. Gave it to BA I think who did a pal version, hehe.

lalalalalala...

More like who the fuck's rough with blonde hair LOL!.

heres a clue barbie... 'mrmedic hack' google it
2013-12-05 00:39
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: or theWizard, new CSDb star.

lol im having fun here man , this blondey thinks hes a somebody i like people like him. ( he couldnt crack a fucking egg with a sledgehammer :) )

btw i left the c64 scene in late 1989 never released anything other than intro's i never found cracking interesting i found intro codeing more interesting rather let others do the cracking shit as i never played many games anyway on the 64 was more interested in the sound ( and in the long run the sound outlasted every game ) to be honest but could crack anything i tried , could still even now out program any of you here right now not blowing my own trumpet im stateing a fact i bet a cookie and a glass of milk none of you smart arses who are chirping up in this thread could break any of the games im mentioned in on google .. so saying i know fuck all makes you look like the stupid fuck around here , the others dont know me either so they cant say fuck all either lol , anyway i then moved to amiga , then onto pc ..

page 10 on google and still going

Crysis 2 Chams Hack - LetGame

SNIPER GHOST WARRIOR HACK AIMBOT and WALLHACK ...

Line Of Sight Vietnam v1.3 Multiplayer God Mode

synattack - Software Tips and Tricks MRMEDIC

CSS PWNAGE BY MRMEDIC VAC 2 UNDETECTABLE!

PUNKBUSTER - hack by mrmedic

hint "HACK LOADED"; taskhint [" HACK BY MRMEDIC and on and on and on ...

Dayz hack - MrMedic

Battleye Hack - MRMEDIC

yep no cracks .. but a shit load of 'hacks' that i copyd off a pc forum ???.. you should of said shown them how to make it lol all youve done is shot yourself in the foot blondie im one of the most well known game hackers of the past 20 years :)

blondie..trololol
2013-12-05 01:10
Fierman

so. you were a scripter? coding aimbots and the like. wow man. so cool! teach me to be 1337 like you plz.
2013-12-05 01:12
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: so. you were a scripter? coding aimbots and the like. wow man. so cool! teach me to be 1337 like you plz.

scripter yep you know fuck all as well ..lol

I was hopeing for grown ups around here but the shit im seeing in this thread is making me wonder if any of you 'clowns' ever actually grew up..
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
MMS_Z
Eclipse/Xymox
E$G/HF ⭐ 7
Guests online: 105
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)