Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > hardest game to crack
2004-02-19 02:11
Matt

hardest game to crack

probably asked a thrillion times before; but what was the hardest, toughest, most difficult game to crack?

just out of curiousity

... 50 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2013-12-05 01:16
TWW

I'm confused. Is this a suck my e-peen coz I did a raster and scroller routine in 89 and knew a lot of hot crackers or is it all a giant troll?

Either way I don't give a shit but I do enjoy throwing gasoline on a fire every now and then.

ps. Unless a "crack" improves or enhances the original in any way, it's kinda redundant IMHO.
2013-12-05 01:18
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: I'm confused. Is this a suck my e-peen coz I did a raster and scroller routine in 89 and knew a lot of hot crackers or is it all a giant troll?

Either way I don't give a shit but I do enjoy throwing gasoline on a fire every now and then.

ps. Unless a "crack" improves or enhances the original in any way, it's kinda redundant IMHO.

im just trolling these 'elite crackers' dunno what their doing but i got 2 biting which is better than none , got a blonde called rough and a dyslexic fireman on the line now thats ELITE lol

btw very good point there man , thats true tape to disk was handy , and fast load on the disk version crack was good but that was about as good as it got..

i used get sent new cracks every day and to be honest i was more interested in the intro's and music then the games.

90% of the time the intro was better than the game.
2013-12-05 05:12
Adam

Quoting theWizard
btw i left the c64 scene in late 1989 never released anything other than intro's i never found cracking interesting i found intro codeing more interesting rather let others do the cracking shit as i never played many games anyway on the 64...

errrr..

Quoting theWizard
lol matey i was cracking games while you were still in your nappies. :)

what games? (im talking CRACKS - protections defeated)

Quoting theWizard
to be honest but could crack anything i tried

*yawn*

Quoting theWizard
could still even now out program any of you here right now not blowing my own trumpet

lol. I doubt it.

Quoting theWizard
yep no cracks ..

??

so.. why come here and start 'trolling' people like you've claimed? you won't get any respect from anybody here with that screwed up attitude. I personally hope the mods suspend your account if this is how you're going act. If you have something to prove in the C64 scene then DO IT.

"It is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"
2013-12-05 14:33
TPM

Yeah lol i'm doing all the shit for HCL lol he only did that asslicker demo in the past lol To be honest, i did the rest of his code but quit the scene back in '83, when Sperma-Soft was founded and came with their jerking mouse lol that one was my idea by the way lol Furthermore I never coded the following crap, but rotating the whole screen in NUFLI is peace of lamer cake. Placed a new record of shadebobs on top lol TheWizard is my best friend! *wub*
2013-12-05 15:00
Rough
Account closed

Quote:
I was hopeing for grown ups around here but the shit im seeing in this thread is making me wonder if any of you 'clowns' ever actually grew up..

Amazing hallucinations... Okay, I talk to you like you deserve: You, boy, are not grown up in any way.
You understand the meaning of 'not', do you? I'm sure you hear these words all the time and people keep laughing about you, and your mum whining... I can't help it and nobody else on CSDb is able or willed to do. Get help somewhere else, at your local psychiatrist, social worker, whatever. The capitalist system offers several options to sedate "special individuals" like you are. (as if the usual desperate relatives wouldn't have tried before in such hopeless cases ... sigh)
2013-12-05 16:56
Fungus

No one here knows who you are, or cares. So you made some hacks on PC... so have I in cheat engine like any noob could do.

Maybe some of us here released HUNDREDS of things on PC 0day scene too eh? Surely not you, mr super skilled game haxxor. Do you charge lamers for your hacks too? Suck at games too so you have to hack? lolz

I bet you can't even unpack UPX, lulz!

It's funny though these lames who show up here out of nowhere, wanting respect and recognition. Why is that? Or are you just here to troll? I think that's more likely, and hopefully the staff will just ban your stupid ass like they do all the other dumb fuck trolls.

drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama MUSHROOM MUSHROOM... drama drama drama drama drama...
2013-12-05 17:19
theWizard
Account closed

lol blondie ^ impressive
2013-12-05 17:21
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: No one here knows who you are, or cares. So you made some hacks on PC... so have I in cheat engine like any noob could do.

Maybe some of us here released HUNDREDS of things on PC 0day scene too eh? Surely not you, mr super skilled game haxxor. Do you charge lamers for your hacks too? Suck at games too so you have to hack? lolz

I bet you can't even unpack UPX, lulz!

It's funny though these lames who show up here out of nowhere, wanting respect and recognition. Why is that? Or are you just here to troll? I think that's more likely, and hopefully the staff will just ban your stupid ass like they do all the other dumb fuck trolls.

drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama MUSHROOM MUSHROOM... drama drama drama drama drama...

lames? lol time bubble

btw its SHROOMSSHROOMSSHROOMSSHROOMSSHROOMSSHROOMSSHROOMSSHROOMS

love a shroom lol
2013-12-05 17:27
theWizard
Account closed

adam its cheaper than buying fishing tackle lol
2013-12-05 17:29
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: Yeah lol i'm doing all the shit for HCL lol he only did that asslicker demo in the past lol To be honest, i did the rest of his code but quit the scene back in '83, when Sperma-Soft was founded and came with their jerking mouse lol that one was my idea by the way lol Furthermore I never coded the following crap, but rotating the whole screen in NUFLI is peace of lamer cake. Placed a new record of shadebobs on top lol TheWizard is my best friend! *wub*

* wub you 2 * =)

the c64 scene has got a mortage you can sense these 2 arent happy lol

right im actually off up the shop now for some beer this man flu is deadly ahaha
btw i sent 'rough' yeah the guy with the barbie doll hair , that rough .. a pm no reply he wants to do it all in public to .. impress his .. 'friends' lol so be it.
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
grennouille
kbs/Pht/Lxt
Trash
Exploding Fi../Techn..
Stryyker/Tide
sebalozlepsi