Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user Coinoperator ! (Registered 2024-06-17) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > wandere deleats warez from others!!
2005-12-27 15:17
stash
Account closed

wandere deleats warez from others!!

wtf is this. i was browsing the SWA side i found out that this
pig wanderer has deleted all of our uploaded warez.. for what reason are u so incompetent to do a demo to rag back on crudsmoker or what is ur problem.. stay away take this as a wrning,,

and to the csdb admns why don´t any one do something about this when people start deleting other peoples stuff??

... 176 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2005-12-28 02:03
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: You've posted many times before about how thrilled you are with the response you get, you've even written about the power it gives you.

You're not fooling anyone here.

No, you don't participate in scene wars, instead you hijack accounts and abuse CSDb.

There is a small amount of power, for sure. I mean think about it Damian. By typing words on a keyboard I instigated you to create a fake account and a fake demo. You are now working to create a group devoted to little old me.

That is true power over you. What you do means nothing to me, in fact I urge you to create more demos. It flatters me and amuses me. Still I continue not to let it bother me, it is a passing source of amusement. Case in point, I have abandoned the other forum threads that you so willingly keep posting to. You remain ignored for the most part but yet you continue to post hoping that somehow you can be avenged for being outed twice.

Remember though, you *choose* to make rude comments and follow up to my every post. In fact every time I check this place out (online and off) there you are logged in. Try fingerpainting or knitting, it's supposed to be less stressing.

Remember you are the person who *chose* to make a demo all about me and try to hide your identity yet you seem to conveniently forget that fact. :)

Cheers!

2005-12-28 03:00
CreaMD

Quote: There is a small amount of power, for sure. I mean think about it Damian. By typing words on a keyboard I instigated you to create a fake account and a fake demo. You are now working to create a group devoted to little old me.

That is true power over you. What you do means nothing to me, in fact I urge you to create more demos. It flatters me and amuses me. Still I continue not to let it bother me, it is a passing source of amusement. Case in point, I have abandoned the other forum threads that you so willingly keep posting to. You remain ignored for the most part but yet you continue to post hoping that somehow you can be avenged for being outed twice.

Remember though, you *choose* to make rude comments and follow up to my every post. In fact every time I check this place out (online and off) there you are logged in. Try fingerpainting or knitting, it's supposed to be less stressing.

Remember you are the person who *chose* to make a demo all about me and try to hide your identity yet you seem to conveniently forget that fact. :)

Cheers!

Wanderer, you produce a lot of text in every post you make. It makes discussion with you almost as tiresome experience as with Wildstar (comp.sys.cbm), but Wildstar is just a harmless enthusiast. As someone with (possibly) more self-reflection than him you might consider if it wouldn't be better to avoid this (kind of) obsession of flooding CSDB forums with piles of iterated and (generally) valueless paragraphs. Thank you in advance. No more posts from me in this debate.
2005-12-28 03:06
Wanderer
Account closed

>Wanderer, you produce a lot of text in every post you
>make. It makes discussion with you almost as tiresome
>experience

Yes I do.

=======

>Evidence of a deeper psychological problem most likely.

Yes Damian, I suffer from deep psychological problems because I used an internet search engine to use your own words against you.

Example: "i once came out of an extremely intense nitrous hit making clawing motions and animal noises, with no idea why..."

>I notice Secret Man is on right now. Maybe he's Wanderer's mate!

Drugs = paranoia

>Fucking ridiculous childish behaviour from Wanderer

And you, a 30'ish year old spent how much time on your 'war' demo?

>Anyway, I've had much discussion with Perff and Cyberbrain
about this, and about Wanderer's wacko cyberstalking

Oh Damian you have to admit that someone who makes clawing and animal noises is not exactly mentally sound. It's difficult to stalk publically viewable messages.

>Apparently such actions by people who are only here to
fuck with other people are condoned on CSDb, because

Contrary to you, I am NOT here to fuck with anyone. You just don't want to stop insulting me via the forum. Even after a ceasefile earlier this year you continue to have a need for 'retribution'. Lies about downvoting, accounts that aren't even mine, insluting one-liners... you are as guilty as I am.

>CSDb earlier in the year, worse again when he spammed the
>forums with my old alt.drugs posts

You don't think people who see rubber ants is funny?

>What's next? This kind of behaviour going on without
>retribution makes CSDb a mockery and makes Wanderer's
>sociopathic tendencies even worse.

RETRIBUTION? I am right, you DO feel a need to get revenge, hence your little demo and soon to be group.

Damian, I have repeatedly said that if you cease your stupidity that this will all end. Yet you continue to instigate things with fake users, fake releases and antagonizing messages.

I have remained quiet many times when you left one liners about me. You just seem to have this never ending for revenge.

Whine to Perff and Cyberbrain all you want. All you need to do is to stop posting insulting messages intended for me to read. After all if you don't expect a response why else do you make them?

I've made my point. Let's see if you can resist any further insults.

2005-12-28 08:14
Moloch

*burp*
2005-12-28 08:34
Perff
Administrator

what a nice holyday... :(

Can you name any of the releases that should have been deleted? That would help me a lot in investigating.
2005-12-28 09:49
stash
Account closed

wanderer: woaw u got got all turned o now did u..l all i wanted to know why u and ur wierdo friends deleted our demos and for what reason is that so hard to understand?? r u so syupid yo go on and ragg on damian all the time it was me who started this forum come on ragg on me i beg u u fucking loooser...

perff: everything that was on the side but i put them all back on line

thx: it´s protected and i know enough english to det this discussion started dont i?

2005-12-28 10:09
stash
Account closed

wanderer: number one the group is min

number 2 the demo was released under mine group

number 3 u say u didn´t delete even tough ur famous for hijacking others accounts and mess thinga up

number 4 u say u know who did it so why don´t u tell
me who it was and maybe this will come to an end

number 5 yes there is a demo under progres the group exist

number 6 u suck big time come forward u covard what are i scared of
2005-12-28 11:29
Perff
Administrator

Could someone perhaps point out more precisly what was deleted? If not, I can't do much about it.
2005-12-28 11:33
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: Could someone perhaps point out more precisly what was deleted? If not, I can't do much about it.

Cyberbrain already fixed it ;)
2005-12-28 11:37
Perff
Administrator

I'm a bit confused here.....

Yesterday night/morning some things were deleted, which Cyberbrain undeleted again the same morning.
However this thread was started yesterday afternoon. So I then asume that some new stuff was deleted!?
Stash claims to have reentered or uploaded or how he put it, some stuff which was deleted. This could not be the case if it was the same as what Cyberbrain undeleted.
????????
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 19 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
The Syndrom/TIA/Pret..
E$G/hOKUtO fOrcE
Didi/Laxity
Tim/Silicon Limited
Medicus
Laddh