Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user lotus_skylight ! (Registered 2024-09-25) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Come the fuck on..
2004-03-07 05:00
Crossfire
Account closed

Come the fuck on..

Oh this is already getting borring already..

What - did you guys turn fags or what? Come the fuck on....

Here's for starters: you all suck!

;-)

... 112 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-04-02 10:21
Radar
Account closed

@Tim Denmark:
This actually aint no fight between Dishy and Crossfire on here. All I can see by now is a straight conversation about the past with still eachothers respect. Or?

@Crossfire:
Like I said before, I can't remember you being involved in any of my warings. Somehow, I don't even remember if you were calling the boards at the times when I was. That is no offend at all! It*s either a lack of remembering the past or just that I didn't recognise you at that time, or there were no reasons for me to get involved with you somehow. Guess we just didn't meet then, dunno. Eventhough it seems to me that this isn't important anyhow...
2004-04-02 10:39
Crossfire
Account closed

My sentiments exactly, WHO exactly is crying, Tim Denmark? You still haven't even told us who you are?!?!

Radar: Nah, wasn't intended for anything and you're right, when I started calling the american boards you did not have the most active time (I recall Arcade was dead at that point!), so true, we never had any disagreements. Didn't take it offending either, just felt like making a bit of fun, that's it..

Dishy: Never really knew what went wrong in Satan's head. I never even knew the guy until one day he used a textline of a F4CG intro to send "mega-fuckings to Epic" (that alone was kinda hilarious.."mega fuckings" *LOL*). I don't know why exactly, but from what you just told me it sounds like he had a tendency to come off on the wrong foot with everybody. Anyway, who cares..
2004-04-02 15:40
Dishy

@Crossfire: Well, you get me wrong then. I think the only real enimies, we had in Vision was Epic(YOU).. From 1990-1994 I only had real troubles with Epic actually. Also when I was in Unicess in 1992, we had some problems with X-Factor, as they didn´t like Mason, because he left them or something, but I never really got involved, as it didn´t went out of control, as the "Epic-thing" did in some ways.... All the years that I knew Satan, he also only had real troubles with Epic(Faith, you etc..) - probably in late 1992 until the pure end in 1994 or something, where he went Amiga. Don´t remeber when it startet, but must have been, when Ray, Wave etc. joined Vision in 1992, as I remember Faith would beat them up at The Party 1992, when I was a members of Chromance. but nothing happended, and they shaked hands.. Besides that Satan had some smaller problemes with Drake/Talent in early 1992 or something, and with a few XF guys, who later joined Vision. No big deal*G* Also when Satan and Ray left Genesis Project and both rejoined VSN, some problems came because of Newscopy and Juckes writting in Propaganda.. Also that got solved..*LOL*

Guess that´s only a minimal amount of "enimies" during all those years compared to the enimies, that you and the Epic guys actually had, and probably the average scene dude had. Guess the reason why, Faith called him a real SATAN was mostly, because Satan actually dared to fight back against Faith, instead of just getting scared of him, like most danes did, when Faith went crazy!(Hi Crossfire;-)*LOL*. Guess that´s why Faith actually got Satans respect! But Kim, I´m not going to rip up in all this, as you weren´t always that honourable and upright, when we had our argueing, and I bet everybody who´ve been in war with you knows that.. Actually, I thouht you got peace, when the most of the Vision gang dropped the scene in about 1994, but just got told, that you kept on fighting against ppl, like Success&The Ruling Company(Nightshade, Steve, Derby etc.), and also Riddler/Active etc.. So maybe we in Vision, weren´t the guys, who actually had the "tendency to come off on the wrong foot with everybody". Sometimes also try to look at yourself! Seems a note called "RECRACKERS HEAVEN" or something actually got released against you in the very year of 1994 or 1995 *G* *LOL* Well, let´s stop it here.. It´s like 10-12 years ago by now, and I´ve nothing against you today.. You´re probably a rather nice guy!

Hi it´s friday and weekend - off to booze with some friends;-) Let´s party!

Dishy - keep the c64 alive - Dishy
2004-04-02 16:58
Crossfire
Account closed

Well, Dishy, you have a very valid point, but I must point out that none of the wars I was ever involved in was actually started by myself! I don't mean to sound like an innocent little choirboy but that's a fact. Because I had a, let's just call it, shaky and doubtful past it somehow gave a lot of people the impression that I was an easy target. Obviously, most of them found out that I was able to bite back, but the most pathetic thing was that most of these people attacking me were people who I did not know and just wanted the attention and popularity saying "Fuck Crossfire" would get them - Satan was one of these, I never knew the guy, didn't even know OF his existance, until I saw the "fuckings to Epic" thing and asked Newscopy what it was all about, and even he did not know...That was Satan, there are a million of examples like it around..

Then there were all the wars on the US boards, but that was something else cause they were always about the first releases (quickly comes to mind several arguments with SCS*TRC, AFL, and a huge bunch of others..), but that was never an actual WAR, that was simply ragging and arguing over the points in the mags, nothing else...Besides all that talk we always had a decent tone in between us..

And since you refer to the "Epic vs Vision" war I'm reluctant to say I do not acknowledge that - this is not to sound arrogant or anything, but I just saw you guys as pretty annoying, nothing else...Sorry, Rolf, but what do you expect when people are trying to terrorize you in various stupid ways? *G*

And let's just get this clear that Faith and I worked on our own, I don't wanna be put responsible for any of his actions, just like I'm sure he doesn't wanna be held responsible for mine.

No harsh words here, but I just to add a few things - I was in a lot of wars, true, but I never actually started any of the bullshit myself. Why would I? I enjoyed the friendships I had in the scene very much, never seeked out enemies on my own.....that's really true, nomadder how you feel you remember it, Rolf ;-)
2004-04-02 22:36
tim denmark
Account closed

blah blah blah.once a recracker always a recracker!

never heard of dishy i think, but exory is the biggest lamer i´ve eve heard of.xfactor was ok. vision was cool...

so fuckin what?
2004-04-02 23:07
tim denmark
Account closed

CROSSFIRE!!! wars has always been here.i loved wizax hi niel, 2000ad, dominators.but i never had my respect for a former recracker like you.crossfire/exory you better get away from this board before the old sceners find this site.i am sure they will kick you out of here. and its only a ? about time before they will find this board! one thing is 100 procent sure.an old elite scene will never forgive all the lame things you did.as the matter of fact i think you are the most disliked ever in the scene together with OMG !!! if i knew that you were still around in the scene in 92-98 i would have reentered the scene only to break lamers like you.bed within a month i could have maked you cry but you would turn me in to the police you backstabber! i know the truth about you kim sønderhold andersen. and all your first releases are productet by you self. graphics by ksa=kim sønderholm andersen, music by kim andersen and code by kim andersen.. all first realeased by you in the early 90´ties.. how lame !! have you even got a firstie that you didnt produce yourself ???

hey you were kicked out of dom after a week so better correct that lamer.
2004-04-03 09:35
Crossfire
Account closed

Tim Denmark: I find it quite entertaining how you squirm to avoid telling us who you are. And all these "secrets" you are telling right now are public knowledge. Grow up.
2004-04-03 09:41
Radar
Account closed

Well, the handle 'Exory' for sure rings a bell in my memories, but as I don't realy care as I never was involved into it, I could care less. So what the fuck?

The story about several 'recrackers' are quite different all the times - some turned out to be good, others didn't. Some 'recrackers' got pulled into that pool by others, some didn't. So why wasting time about that thing, as Crossfire/Exory didn't start any agruments on here by himself but just got attacked.

Guys, remember whata happened when Secret lady was on here
2004-04-03 09:54
Crossfire
Account closed

Yeah, people are here to enjoy themselves these days (I am here for that purpose only, anyway!), those who can still get a rise of war'ring in here can do so, but I guess some of us got a little older and started carring a little less about all this bulshit..
And true, I made several fuck-ups as Exory, no doubt about that, I've been talking about this so many times and honestly, if that STILL has to be the main topic 14-15 years later, I guess C64-sceners doesn't really HAVE much to talk about after all... ;-)

BUT - to state it very clearly, yes, we did have plenty of first-releases in which we were not directly involved in the production of. Would gladly list it, but thís is not really something I'm into anymore. Quickly springs to mind Reactor (fixed by TSM), Arc Doors (fixed by Peacemaker/M8), and several others. Guess groups like TSM, Empire, Coderz and the likes wouldn't have bothered importing and fixing our wares if the release waren't worthy nor valid, right? BUT, it is true, I was involved in several game producing companys, but hey, everybody at that point was, so, I don't see the big problem there...

And second point, you claim that the "real elite" would kick me from any board. Well, I actually called the US boards over several years and there were never any problems, but maybe groups like Avantgarde, Alpha Flight, Chromance, Arcade, Legend, SCS*TRC, Onslaught, Talent and all the others are not considered elite in your standards? They were at that particular time, though!

BUT I fail to see this point in this argument, though. I cannot change the past as you seem to think, and I'm gonna be around here anyway, so you might aswell deal with it, Tim Denmark - but since you have chosen not to tell us who you are I guess it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference anyway, right?
2004-04-03 10:18
Crossfire
Account closed

Btw, Tim Denmark, what's all this about narc'ing on people? I never did anything like that nor threathened to do it, so I'd like to see some evidence backing that claim up, dude..
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Fix/[HF] + [ONS]
Dano/Padua
megasoftargentina
Peiselulli/tRSi
Sychamis
𝘁𝗡𝗚/FairLight