Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user Coinoperator ! (Registered 2024-06-17) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > wandere deleats warez from others!!
2005-12-27 15:17
stash
Account closed

wandere deleats warez from others!!

wtf is this. i was browsing the SWA side i found out that this
pig wanderer has deleted all of our uploaded warez.. for what reason are u so incompetent to do a demo to rag back on crudsmoker or what is ur problem.. stay away take this as a wrning,,

and to the csdb admns why don´t any one do something about this when people start deleting other peoples stuff??

... 176 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2005-12-28 11:46
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: I'm a bit confused here.....

Yesterday night/morning some things were deleted, which Cyberbrain undeleted again the same morning.
However this thread was started yesterday afternoon. So I then asume that some new stuff was deleted!?
Stash claims to have reentered or uploaded or how he put it, some stuff which was deleted. This could not be the case if it was the same as what Cyberbrain undeleted.
????????

Stash started this thread to bring attention to what had been done, I believe.

The other confusion was about the download files themselves in the releases, which can't be undeleted unfortunately. So they had to re-add them, I think that's what was meant.

Some people aren't so familiar with CSDb and this debacle has brought them back to it, so I guess that's one of the positive outcomes. ;)

Anyway, hopefully this is the end of this.
2005-12-28 12:35
Nafcom

Quote: I'm a bit confused here.....

Yesterday night/morning some things were deleted, which Cyberbrain undeleted again the same morning.
However this thread was started yesterday afternoon. So I then asume that some new stuff was deleted!?
Stash claims to have reentered or uploaded or how he put it, some stuff which was deleted. This could not be the case if it was the same as what Cyberbrain undeleted.
????????

It's supposed to all be better in soonish CSDb V2, right? ;)
2005-12-28 12:40
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Yes, CSDb V2 will solve all problems, bring world peace, and feed the starving children ;)

I look forward to it.
2005-12-28 16:07
stash
Account closed

perff: some one had deleted the demos that where uploaded on the side the csdb link didn´t work only the web site link. i did upload them again so that u can leech it from the csdb link

but what i wanna know if u can see who did it?

i started this thread after i heard that it was deleated

2005-12-28 19:12
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: wanderer: number one the group is min

number 2 the demo was released under mine group

number 3 u say u didn´t delete even tough ur famous for hijacking others accounts and mess thinga up

number 4 u say u know who did it so why don´t u tell
me who it was and maybe this will come to an end

number 5 yes there is a demo under progres the group exist

number 6 u suck big time come forward u covard what are i scared of

Laszlo, I'm sorry but I can't understand a word you are saying. Please send me your address, I have a Christmas gift for you: http://tinyurl.com/cqhx2

I find it mildly amusing that you posted a message "wandere deleats warez from others" accusng me of deleting your precious demos, then a few days later you state, "but what i wanna know if u can see who did it? i started this thread after I HEARD that it was deleated"

If you are hearing things, you are either on drugs or listening to Slarti who is on drugs. According to him, all fake users are me. All fake groups are me. All deletions are me. All downvotes are me.

However when he is asked to provide proof of his dillusions, he fails. Please don't become a Slarti, we have enough sensible people on here who live in a world of facts not dillusions.

A dillusion is writing "great to see a new kid in the scene, pretty good for someone who was born when the scene was dying!" when in atual fact you ARE the person whom you are writing about. Those mushrooms are a terrible thing.

Your entries are restored, you've locked them, now maybe we can end this thread?

Peace.
2005-12-28 19:57
Six

Weak.

These antics don't serve to improve the image of the NTSC scene one bit.
2005-12-28 20:24
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Ah, so this hasn't been dealt with after all...
2005-12-28 21:00
stash
Account closed

u can take that xmass gift and show it up ur ass.. it was ur secret friends who did it u said it ur self "i know who did it they sitt besides me" untill u don´t tell who it was u will gett the blame for it..

yes some one told me they where deleted and when i checked they where so what´s the fucking proglem...

i will end this thread when u come forward and tell me who ur cool secret friends are that deleted things

yes i asked (but not u i asked perff) if it´s possible to see who did this shit.. and i also would like to know for what reason what the fuck did i ever do to u.

yes the entries are restored after u(ur cool friends) had deleted them....

mean while u can visit http://swappaz.biz/saw.htm and give me ur adress there if u want

fuck u and have a nice life
2005-12-28 21:40
Wanderer
Account closed

Let me ask you both a question, seriously for a moment.

To me this is all a 'scene' related thing. I don't take it with me after I logout of CSDB. So when I see you making demos, groups and creating websites, I have to wonder how seriously you take these things? I will never go to the extent to create a group or a demo about you, neither of you are worth my time. I'm a litle too old for that.

Reading your website guestbook you say, "fuck wanderer u covard as mother fucker now u will see how many sceners will protect u muhahahaha". First of all I don't NEED protection. Your words don't hurt and opinions don't hurt. Secondly I think 99% of the CSDB people simply just want this to end, not continue.

This is not even including your threats of violence on the SWA part of CSDB or the death threats you emailed to me. I wonder if people who trade Beanie Babies and get into arguments would send death threats? Yes, it's *THAT* pathetic.

I'm sure Perff, who really doesn't want to become involved, could attest that on the night in question I'd been logging from an ISP not found anywhere close to my city. In actual fact I was staying with a friend who used to do graphics for me and is credited in some of my work. He has no problems with my mentioning his name, it's James and he went by the name of Commodore Convict.

To further add useless details to an already pathetic and overly dramatic story open to public display and ridicule, I was in the hottub with other partygoers and came back to find that he had deleted them. (Oh boy, we can only imagine what will appear in the next 64 disk mag)

Now you can choose two things. Accept this explanation, remove your threats and life can go on as we know it. Or don't accept it, continue to spend your time devoted to me through websites and demos. Honestly I don't care... you don't see me begging, nor will you, to stop this activity.

The concept of a 'war' on a computer is so utterly fucking pathetic that I laugh. You make demos about me, you make a group against me, people join it... but it doesn't hurt, injure or kill me.. and I've never really understood what you're trying to prove with these things. You know that I don't care about public opinion of me, that much is obvious.

So here's a great opportunity to end this stupidity. Accept the explanation, give up your S.A.W. efforts and find peace. It's getting close to New Years and I don't think you want to be sitting on here living in an 8-bit world full of anger when it strikes 2006... or do you?

As for Slarti, you have a history of making accusations you cannot prove. You claim I downvote, that I have dozens of fake accounts and that I am behind every fake group against you or every deletion there is. Yet when I ask you politely to provide proof, you say nothing. Perhaps you should gather what we call, proof... it helps build credibility.

If you will stop making such accusations, and stop trying to provoke responses through messages that come out of nowhere, such as "you are a ripper", then maybe peace can be found. I will stop making posts mentioning you or which anger you. Things were quiet for the longest time this year until you got upset over my anti-drug comments and called me a ripper.

I think perhaps Laszlo and myself can patch things up, but you seem to be unable to let go of this anger you have for me and insist on 'retribution'. But with 2006 right around the corner, there's still hope.

Case in point, I disagree with Moloch on his African American group. Yet we are still civil and can talk rationally (when I'm not around, who knows...) It's acceptable to DISAGREE with people on CSDB. Not every disagreement needs to turn into a "gee let's make demos about him because we don't agree with him" situation.

Let's see what happens... and then we can look for the 240 block issue of Vandalism news devoted entirely to this drama. :)

It's a long post but I think if you take the time to read it, you'll see this is a most reasonable and fair proposition.
2005-12-28 21:49
Slartibartfast
Account closed

This has surely gone on long enough, obviously Wanderer is very good at telling tales, and he's getting all the worse in his assurance that his behaviour is acceptable when he can get away with it by another one of his stories.

I'm sick of this melodrama, this guy has shown continually that he's not going to stop the abuse and the accusations. I won't be bothering with any magazine that gives it any further credibility either.

Have fun continuing to make a joke of this site.
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... | 19 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Youth
Dano/Padua
hedning/G★P
E$G/hOKUtO fOrcE
megasoftargentina
psych