Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user lotus_skylight ! (Registered 2024-09-25) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Come the fuck on..
2004-03-07 05:00
Crossfire
Account closed

Come the fuck on..

Oh this is already getting borring already..

What - did you guys turn fags or what? Come the fuck on....

Here's for starters: you all suck!

;-)

... 112 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-04-04 11:38
Radar
Account closed

In generell, I don't know Tim/Denmark. What real handle did he/you use in the scene?
2004-04-04 11:45
Crossfire
Account closed

Well, that's the question I've been asking several times now and he totally avoids giving an answer which is why I've decided it's not worth the time since he obviously is too embarrased to tell us anyway....so there...
2004-04-04 16:57
Crossfire
Account closed

Uhm, before mentioned Mr. Perfect was ofcourse Mr. Mister, formerly of Trance, I was talking about. Thanks to Dishy for correcting my corrupted memory *LOL*

Mr. Perfect was actually a member of Image and Epic...damn, shame on me for mixing that up..
2004-04-04 17:02
Dishy

hehehe, I thought so, Kim.. *LOL* Actually I liked Mr. Mister(Hi Kai) very much, and I think it´s funny to booze/party with him.*G* Even got in contact with him again for about a month ago. ;-)

Dishy - keep the c64 alive - Dishy
2004-04-04 22:09
Crossfire
Account closed

Damn, Dishy, talking to you I feel old - with that I mean because I keep realizing how full of holes my memory has become *LOL*
2004-04-05 22:22
Dishy

Quote: Actually, Dishy - and this is not an excuse *LOL* - but the thing with the userlevel actually happened to all users on my board at some point, not just you. Somebody had been playing with the backdoor, but thought it would be funny to just mess it all up instead of just formatting the board.. I remember that thing very vividly, one of the things that made me wonder so much that I still think about it once in a while, haha.. I am however positive that is WAS somebody from Vision who messed it up, probably Cavron, he knew a little about that stuff - some of the danes also tried crashing the board sometimes by waiting for the carrier and then pressed the number on their telephone, obviously this never worked but we got a huge laugh out of it *G*

Yeah, that thing with the t-shirts are actually punishable by law. Never actually saw the t-shirts but heard of it.

And actually, a couple of people WERE hurt, I remember Mr. Perfect beating a few guys up at one of the TP's the returning to the party with blood on his t-shirt...but that guy was....ehrm.....not all well....He NEVER threathened anybody, he saved the time and just kicked the living shit out of them when he saw them.....

Well, Kim! About hurting people. Weren´t you actually kicked down from behind once in Århus or Højbreg, when you had your "findder fnadder" with some one?***L - O - L*** :-)

PS. About your memory.. When I first found this site in 2001 and got registered in March 2002, I also had some big holes in my memory. But in the last six months, I´ve startet to live my life, like was it in the eighthies or early nineties. I´ve been reading tons of old diskmags, demos, lots of updating with this site etc., so lots of memories really come back to me, like it was yesterday! Guees I´ll live in the early nineties for the rest of my life now.*G* Just wish that I also had all my good old c64 things here by my side and a transfercable!! Quite funny with this sentimental value;-) *LOL*
2004-04-06 03:36
Crossfire
Account closed

Yep, Mason once kneed me in the back in Ebeltoft, when I was visiting him at his summerhouse....actually I don't remember why, but I do remember that it hurt like a SOB *LOL*....that's all back in 88 or 89 I think.... I still retaliation for that one! *LOL*
2004-04-06 09:47
Jason
Account closed

Quote: Oh this is already getting borring already..

What - did you guys turn fags or what? Come the fuck on....

Here's for starters: you all suck!

;-)

Hi all

Funny to read all these messages - reminds me of the good old days! Remember all these wars back in the days. Have been fighting alot of you in the past, hehe.
I have a secret - I once recracked a preview! So now start a war against me. HAHAHA

Dishy: I never wanted to fight you, i was YOUNG & DRUNK, he
I still remember the episod where Kim kicked the chair with his leg, hahahah.. Must have hurt, Kim ;)

Xfire: We had a lot of fun back them. I still have some pictures. Hope to see u in the city of the smile! Måske festugen??

Tim: I can only say - Who gives a fuck about the past. Recracking was pathetic back then; but we are in 2004 and who gives a flying f**k?? I couldn´t care less!!!

See u all - old friends!
Jason

2004-04-06 10:14
Dishy

Yeah, Jason! I always knew, that you were just a fucking recracker, haha. Guess we´ll have to start anonther war now! Just kidding;-) No Mikkel, we sure had lots of fun back then. We also met at The Party 91 or 92, where we talked alot, and nobody was fighting!?!? As you say, we were young and drunk. Now you´re old and probably stoned *G*

See you L8r

2004-04-06 14:41
Crossfire
Account closed

Yo Mikkel, you old re-cracker *LOL* How are you man? I'll be in Aarhus around May but have a lot of work to do, but I'll definately be back around July or so, I think. So let's grab a bunch of beers "ved åen" then, ok?

Hm, don't really remember that chair incident though, but sounds like something I would do *LOL*
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Fix/[HF] + [ONS]
Andy/AEG
kbs/Pht/Lxt
Dano/Padua
rambo/Therapy/ Resou..
megasoftargentina