Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-09 05:46
Radar
Account closed

Quote: Please keep your fighting to the forum, and outside the database. Some people wrote something in Secret Man's scener-record. Don't do stuff like that, please. :)

That wasn't me, I didnt even vote for him... and I hardly doubt that it was anybody who is writing here, neither Midfit nor anybody else. That must have been an affect-deal by somebody else who knows him and read this sub...
2004-01-09 09:18
Account closed

Thanx for the nice vote,Hartmut.

Give me the adress in Hamburg and i will visit your shop
2004-01-09 09:25
Account closed

I met Majesty at the Ce-Bit place.He showed me his weapons.That was really hard.
2004-01-09 09:36
Derision

Quote: I met Majesty at the Ce-Bit place.He showed me his weapons.That was really hard.

Aheh... he showed you his 'weapon'... and it was hard.

Hrmm.

Okay... carry on. I just couldn't resist commenting on that one: sometimes, people just make it too easy.
2004-01-09 10:42
Radar
Account closed

Quote: Thanx for the nice vote,Hartmut.

Give me the adress in Hamburg and i will visit your shop

That's not the way it works. I know for sure which votes you made for who, and they didn't realy make sense at all, thrust me. Just giving people a bad vote of '1/awfull' bcoz you dont like them, but you dont even know them, doesn't make sense at all.

But as I'm loyal to the scene-history and people who were part of it, I didn't make any vote for people I didn't like in the past or today. That would spoil the point of why NoName created this nice database. That's why you didn't get any votes from me at all, the admins on here can prove that and let you know. That's the only way of staying fair to a thing we all were/are part of.

And why do you need the adress of my shops now? You wrote that you have been in one of them already, now you write that you want the adress to drive there? Stop making a fool out of yourself now, as that what you do is real pathetic by now.
2004-01-09 11:10
midfit
Account closed

Quote: That's not the way it works. I know for sure which votes you made for who, and they didn't realy make sense at all, thrust me. Just giving people a bad vote of '1/awfull' bcoz you dont like them, but you dont even know them, doesn't make sense at all.

But as I'm loyal to the scene-history and people who were part of it, I didn't make any vote for people I didn't like in the past or today. That would spoil the point of why NoName created this nice database. That's why you didn't get any votes from me at all, the admins on here can prove that and let you know. That's the only way of staying fair to a thing we all were/are part of.

And why do you need the adress of my shops now? You wrote that you have been in one of them already, now you write that you want the adress to drive there? Stop making a fool out of yourself now, as that what you do is real pathetic by now.

Radar: He was running his fingers over a map of Germany! Thats how he got the imagination that he stood right infront of your store. Mushroom tea.. I only say.. Mushroom tea.
2004-01-09 14:18
Account closed

Someone deleted my account on Totalkaos.de

I dont need this board.Let the children play.

Secret Man-Complex
2004-01-09 14:39
Radar
Account closed

Quote: Someone deleted my account on Totalkaos.de

Secret Man-Complex

Weird - as that board is also from (old) TRSI-dudes. How come that those people, in which group you claim to have rocked, klicked you out of there sight? Or maybe the Complex-members didn't know they had a member called Secret Man? Hm, now that REALY surprises us all... Seems like you didnt tell the truth then... again... oncer again... and ever again...

2004-01-09 16:14
Account closed

Quote: Weird - as that board is also from (old) TRSI-dudes. How come that those people, in which group you claim to have rocked, klicked you out of there sight? Or maybe the Complex-members didn't know they had a member called Secret Man? Hm, now that REALY surprises us all... Seems like you didnt tell the truth then... again... oncer again... and ever again...

This Totalkaos board sux.Im on several boards so i dont need this.

Secret Man the busisness man
2004-01-09 16:39
TDJ

Quote: Someone deleted my account on Totalkaos.de

Secret Man-Complex

I kinda wish someone else would follow that someone's example.

Richard come back, all is forgiven!
Previous - 1 | ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
alwyz/udi
Nordischsound/Hokuto..
A3/AFL
Nova
tlr
psenough