Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user maak ! (Registered 2024-04-18) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Release id #7452 : Cock_Licking_Is_For_Me
2005-03-30 06:25
cba

Release id #7452 : Cock_Licking_Is_For_Me

Somebody is fucking around with Battery,
can somebody delete this user and this entry.

Niels

... 3 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2005-03-30 08:49
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Ok, I'll tell you the reason why I don't have to wanderer who is responsible for this defacement of csdb, since you're asking.

Firstly this has all taken place after a certain person took offence to a thread on the Driven forums. I made one post in that thread pointing out what an ass the guy was making of himself to people who didn't know him.

This character then appeared on CSDb, sending me a nasty private message without provocation. He already had me blocked from replying, so I downvoted him in response. Ok, that was the wrong thing to do and he didn't deserve the 1 I gave him. Maybe a five. So I removed that downvote.

Much downvoting in response to that came from him at that point, he downvoted several people that were involved in the Driven thread.

He then added a release to prove a point he was trying to make on Driven. I started a thread pointing this out, as it wasn't completely apparent why anyone was releasing a re-crack of Jumpman Junior. Ok, I was pissed off at his attitude, and that probably provoked him further.

On his homepage and on his profile he made a point of focussing on several groups who's members were involved on that thread on Driven. Myself included, and for my one response he'd targetted Onslaught as a focus for his behaviour.

Shortly after this, members of Onslaught whose profiles weren't locked and Moloch's group entry Retro64 were deleted. My demo entry was also defiled with an alternate offensive entry.

Now, during this time I learned that this guy did have at least one fake account and quite probably several more, and I know which account this was.

I also know that account was used for downvoting.

When the account that created the false demo entry was deleted, so was the anonymous downvote on my profile. Wanderer's public downvote is still there for all to see.

So, that makes it logical that the same account was used to downvote my entry and defile my demo entry.

Couple this with the situation of the people being affected by the recent abuse of csdb all being related in some way to ppl involved with this guy's trolling thread on driven, it's fairly obvious that this is no coincidence.

Besides, who else would be messing with one relatively unknown entry by an aussie scener, except one aging ntsc scener with a grudge?

No need to wanderer about who's responsible for this.

No need to wonder at all.

2005-03-30 15:42
Wanderer
Account closed

From the village of Onslaught, the village idiot slarti speaks again. Perff says, "So from here the OFFICIAL statement about who did all this is: Unknown"

And then we have the village idiot statement - posting a whole list of reasons to back up his claim that he knows who it is. The admin doesn't know who did it, but someone who has nothing to do with the site claims he does.

His irrefutable proof? A whole list of garbage and speculation. And to back it up this highly educated statement:

"Besides, WHO ELSE would be messing with one relatively unknown entry by an aussie scener, except one aging ntsc scener with a grudge?"

If you're an idiot and you can't prove what you say, may as well use the 'who else' syndrome.

If Michael Jackson's prosecution got up there and said, "Who else would have touched that boy?", what would happen? It would be thrown out of court. The world works on evidence, not the speculation of some village idiot from Australia.

============

I could easily do the same thing...

You posted a one liner today that said, "Wanderer is the new secret man, Spread the word."

I've had a 'wanderer' account made, copying my user info and putting crap in for the information.

I've also had fake accounts made and invisble votes that downvoted me because you can't handle a different opinion. (Perff informed me of the fake accounts)

You also started a thread on the forums based on your own personal gripes. What I choose to release, and the reasons why, are my own choosing. You took it as some sort of personal attack against you.

This is where we are different. I don't know who did it, but I highly suspect who it was. You on the other hand go about claiming to know who it was.

And you further tell people to 'spread the word'. You are truly an idiot, and a disgrace to your group. I think you and Fungus share the same traits... that is your brain cells are slipping out of your cerebral cortex and into that long shaggy hair.

I'll add it to my list of things needing to be proved... I ripped and I modified your account. And maybe 20 years from now we will see if you have proof of either lol.

Village idiots abound...

p.s. I didn't read anything about Moloch and Retro 64 entries being abused. This was never posted. Tell us Slarti, is there something you want to confess?

"Ok, I was pissed off at his attitude" - Slarti
That says it all... my words evoke emotions from you, thus I have control over you. On the other hand, to me, this means nothing but an entertaining past time, with no emotions attached to it.
2005-03-30 22:16
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Your actions speak for themselves, Mike.

At least I've been honest in my post. Your post only further incriminates you.
2005-03-31 04:48
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Your actions speak for themselves, Mike.

At least I've been honest in my post. Your post only further incriminates you.

You've been honest but you've also left out some details. Namely you creating fake accounts to downvote me, making a fake 'wanderer' account which contained rude remarks, and trying to spread propaganda using the Oneliners.

Before that you also started a thread about something that you had to bring over here to CSDB, regarding what you THOUGHT was the meaning behind a release. You didn't have any facts behind it, but then again, you are also the tool who used the 'who else' method of trying to prove his rantings.

My post doesn't incriminate me for anything - because I've not done anything. You are the idiot who's making accusations. And you have already admitted that what I say to you, brings out emotions in you.

So you are basically my puppet. I speak, your emotions respond.

Let's leave it at this... the admin himself doesn't know who messed with your profile. You're just speculating, with your long winded half-assed facts.

Maybe before you come crying about people tampering with your profile, you will think next time about harassing others on here with fake accounts.... and maybe when you do stop, people will leave you alone.

Thankfully rhere are people who aren't on your side regarding this. You're an idiot as far as we are concerned, and if you leave my profile alone, and stop making fake accounts, and stop whining, maybe you'll find peace and happiness.

I'm sorry you can't handle what I have to say without getting angry... maybe you should find anger management courses. It's only a computer. :)

Where we go from here is entirely up to you.
2005-03-31 13:21
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: You've been honest but you've also left out some details. Namely you creating fake accounts to downvote me, making a fake 'wanderer' account which contained rude remarks, and trying to spread propaganda using the Oneliners.

Before that you also started a thread about something that you had to bring over here to CSDB, regarding what you THOUGHT was the meaning behind a release. You didn't have any facts behind it, but then again, you are also the tool who used the 'who else' method of trying to prove his rantings.

My post doesn't incriminate me for anything - because I've not done anything. You are the idiot who's making accusations. And you have already admitted that what I say to you, brings out emotions in you.

So you are basically my puppet. I speak, your emotions respond.

Let's leave it at this... the admin himself doesn't know who messed with your profile. You're just speculating, with your long winded half-assed facts.

Maybe before you come crying about people tampering with your profile, you will think next time about harassing others on here with fake accounts.... and maybe when you do stop, people will leave you alone.

Thankfully rhere are people who aren't on your side regarding this. You're an idiot as far as we are concerned, and if you leave my profile alone, and stop making fake accounts, and stop whining, maybe you'll find peace and happiness.

I'm sorry you can't handle what I have to say without getting angry... maybe you should find anger management courses. It's only a computer. :)

Where we go from here is entirely up to you.

Sigh.

Just to clear up this mess you're making...

I have never created a fake account on CSDb. I did not have anything to do with the fake Wanderer entry and I have no idea who is responsible for it. Frankly I thought it even possible you created it yourself. It wouldn't be out of character from what I've seen of your behaviour so far.

Also, I only started one thread about your release. I did comment the first time you put up the release, but you deleted that yourself and then put up an anonymous release. That is the release I started a thread about.

Your posts here and on Driven prove that you're a troll, you love to goad people to get a response because you crave the attention it brings.

That's obvious.

It's also obvious that the one comment I made in that thread on driven has wound you up so much that you can't drop it. This is a shame because you could have something positive to contribute yet you continually take up the position of an ass in everyone's face.

If you have nothing better to do but hang around the scene acting like the teenager you were when you left the scene in the first place, keep it up. You're only fooling yourself if you think you're getting any respect for it.

The only puppet in this situation is the asshat you're waving about.
2005-04-01 04:56
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Sigh.

Just to clear up this mess you're making...

I have never created a fake account on CSDb. I did not have anything to do with the fake Wanderer entry and I have no idea who is responsible for it. Frankly I thought it even possible you created it yourself. It wouldn't be out of character from what I've seen of your behaviour so far.

Also, I only started one thread about your release. I did comment the first time you put up the release, but you deleted that yourself and then put up an anonymous release. That is the release I started a thread about.

Your posts here and on Driven prove that you're a troll, you love to goad people to get a response because you crave the attention it brings.

That's obvious.

It's also obvious that the one comment I made in that thread on driven has wound you up so much that you can't drop it. This is a shame because you could have something positive to contribute yet you continually take up the position of an ass in everyone's face.

If you have nothing better to do but hang around the scene acting like the teenager you were when you left the scene in the first place, keep it up. You're only fooling yourself if you think you're getting any respect for it.

The only puppet in this situation is the asshat you're waving about.

Actually you are mistaken as usual. I left the topic alone on Driven. And I set about releasing a game, made no comment about it on here, or any mention of anything in the scroll text.

It was *you* who posted in response to it and felt it was some personal attack.

As for whatever you said on Driven, who knows what that was. You babbled a lot. Personally I don't take anything you say seriously.

*You* are the village idiot asking people to spread the word I'm this 'secret man'. You're the idiot pointing fingers without any evidence.

There is no positive contribution when idiots like you are allowed to come on here and blame people for acts they think certain people have done, without any proof.

Yes I think you're an idiot. Yes I think you're a disgrace to your group. No, I don't care enough about you to carry on this conversation any further. And no, I didn't mess with your entries. Though, I'm sure the "Cock licking is for me" is not far from the truth.

You did admit that what I say gets you angry, that doesn't make me a troll. I'm more than happy to stop responding when you finally shut up and stop blaming people for whatever happens in your sorry 64 life :)

And if you didn't make a fake entry on here, it must be pure coincidence that moments after you signed out on here, the fake account signed in. On two occasions.

Since you won't take the hint that what happens from here depends on if you keep making fake accounts, I'll just place you on ignore. This matter is over. If you continue to downvote me with fake accounts, maybe it will resurface.

I'm content right now... If you can get angry over something so trivial on the net, it says a lot about you :)

*ignore on*
2005-04-01 05:25
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Again, I've never made a fake account on here. I've been completely honest about what I have done, and even when I downvoted you it was public, not anonymous.

You're acting and reacting like a child, and anyone who's had the misfortune to follow this melodrama you've created to get attention can see that.

You can claim to not be responsible for what's happened here recently, but I know for a fact you were using the fake account that created the abusive entry. The chances of that happening at the same time as the rest of the abuse here being a coincidence are very very low. As low as you've stooped, Bitpacker or whatever other fake accounts you've also created.

Of course, you won't be reading this if you have actually set ignore on this time, so hopefully this will be the last we have to hear from you.
2005-04-01 10:46
CreaMD

Wanderer, your long and self-conceit speeches in this thread are quite suspicious. You show moderate features of a mild self-centered insanity. I won't tell names but your verbal behaviour is similar to few other people who messed with CSDB in past.
2005-04-02 00:39
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Wanderer, your long and self-conceit speeches in this thread are quite suspicious. You show moderate features of a mild self-centered insanity. I won't tell names but your verbal behaviour is similar to few other people who messed with CSDB in past.

I can assure you of two things. One is that I've never touched anyone else's CSDB entries. For the last 10 years or so I've barely even used this webpage (well, for as long as it's been up anyway).

The second thing I can assure you of is, insanity is quite wonderful :) I enjoy every moment of it.

And on a personal note, I'm not self conceited. I just look down upon those who show an obvious lack of intelligence. For example, laying blame upon a person without any proof except their own wishful thinking. If that makes me conceited, then I am conceited.

Peace!
2005-04-02 02:05
CreaMD

Well, then I must admit that it's pleasure to meet another inteligent old C64 scener. Ok I believe you. Let's hope that in your mild insanity this is your only personality. ;-)
Previous - 1 | 2 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Firelord/EX/TRX
Shake/Role
iAN CooG/HVSC
Didi/Laxity
Higgie/Kraze/Onslaught
Asphodel