Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > some correction info on myself
2002-02-19 21:53
Rough
Account closed

some correction info on myself

My jobs in Hitmen were Swapper and Painter.

My jobs in Depredators were Swapper and Cracker, but the main point is I never used the handle Rough but was incognito as Skanarchist in the group. The public didnt know I was the one. later on 'Skanarchist' joined Hysteric and changed his handle to 'The Demented'

my jobs in Chromance are All and Everything. :)

... 2 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2002-02-27 17:35
anonym

Now you do ;-) Click on the update button.

/Frank
2002-02-28 16:07
Commander
Account closed

Quote: My jobs in Hitmen were Swapper and Painter.

My jobs in Depredators were Swapper and Cracker, but the main point is I never used the handle Rough but was incognito as Skanarchist in the group. The public didnt know I was the one. later on 'Skanarchist' joined Hysteric and changed his handle to 'The Demented'

my jobs in Chromance are All and Everything. :)

And Rough, the public DID know!!! You advertised in several diskmags under the two handles (and groups) with only one address. Only some people didn't have their attention on it.
2002-03-03 10:32
Rough
Account closed

You're wrong, just because it's been the same po.box doesnt mean the public knew it was one and the same person. Maybe you did, most others didnt, I know it.

2002-03-03 12:50
Commander
Account closed

Quote: You're wrong, just because it's been the same po.box doesnt mean the public knew it was one and the same person. Maybe you did, most others didnt, I know it.

Sorry Rough, but I am not wrong! I will search again for it and I will proove it to you!!!! Soon you get my proove!
Because I have seen it shortly, I will find it fast back.
I am a diskmag-editor since a very long time, and I don't forget so fast these kind of things.
But it doesn't matter if people knew or not... Now it will be data for this database.
2002-03-03 23:49
Commander
Account closed

Quote: You're wrong, just because it's been the same po.box doesnt mean the public knew it was one and the same person. Maybe you did, most others didnt, I know it.

Hi Rough, people like us can forget sometimes how things went during the years.
I have found already one thing where I can proove you that you used two handles at the same address at the same time :

Your advertisement looks like this :

"trading c64,amiga,ms-dos,+originals ?
try this:
Rough/Chromance
and
Skanarchist/depredators
P.O.box 1340
w-8017 Ebersberg
Germany
also hardcore+punk tape swapping"

Sometimes we can't remember our own steps from the past (even I am sometimes surprised about things I have done in the past, which I didn't know anymore...). Our mind isn't always 100 %!
But it doesn't matter. If some of us can get some info about the past, then we all can think about the surprises we sometimes get here at the database or somewhere else.
2002-03-03 23:52
Commander
Account closed

And where did I get this advertisement? Have a look at issue 16 of the diskmagazine Rock'n Role at the chapter "adverts". If you want, I try to search also the other mags where you advertised in with the two handles at the same time with only one address...
By the way, you were one of my swap-contacts in the past, that's why I remember your double-advertisement and so...
Sometimes we don't remember our past exactly.
2002-03-05 21:18
Rough
Account closed

Either your English isn't accurate or you are just an idiot.
I wrote something like: just because we (the two images 'Rough' and 'Skanarchist') used the same Po.Box doesnt mean it must had been the same person. Back in the days local scene people often had one and the same address, e.g. cos Po.Boxes are hard to get. and Why should I have forgotten what I advertised way back?

A little story: A local friend of me called Peter was the real person behind the image 'Skanarchist', this guy is for real but I personally did all the cracking/swapping under his handle, he had no connection to the 64 scene. THIS guy had a terrible accident and although he wasnt a member of the 64 scene he received letters from sceners into the hospital wishing him well. So much about what you posted what people know or dont.
2002-03-05 21:21
Rough
Account closed

It's YOU who cant remember the past exactly.

I never swapped with you. I mail swapped with Effy but that's not you, are you?

2002-03-09 21:14
Rough
Account closed

Commander: Please don't get me wrong, I am not interested in waring/flaming or similar time waste with you. I just wanted to clear things up like they were. I hope you didnt feel insulted.

2002-03-10 01:16
Commander
Account closed

Quote: Commander: Please don't get me wrong, I am not interested in waring/flaming or similar time waste with you. I just wanted to clear things up like they were. I hope you didnt feel insulted.

No problem! ;-)
Previous - 1 | 2 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Endurion
icon/The Silents, Sp..
mutetus/Ald ^ Ons
Inge/HVSC
Grue/Extend
csio/monarchy c+4