Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > Former Handles
2002-03-03 18:29
Celtic
Administrator

Former Handles

I started this topic because I noticed what a huge mess Commander is making. I do not blame him though, since the system isn't fully functional yet. But it is not the idea to add 1 person more then once in the system. F.E. there are like 6 (i am not exactly sure) Commanders in the database (do a search for his real name) and this is not how it is ment to be. Also Platoon and Diamond are the same person and i am not about to start editing all of them together. There WILL come an option to add former handles/aliases in this system, it will take a while though, since there is so fucking much coding to do (respect to Kilroy and Perff). But please to keep this database accurate just add as trivia or in the handlestory the former handles. But do NOT add 5 times the same person with different handles/aliases. Add trivia if you think you did something special with an extra handle (F.E. you did diffent weird things/started a new group/lived a completely alternate c64 live).

So do not flood this database with the same persons.
for people whom have done this sofar. Correct Yourself, and do it please! Because otherwise this database will eventually become useless (for example amount of sceners, etc.)

If you wanna add someone new, then firstly search for his handle, and secondly (if you haven't found him yet) though his real first or last name (preferably both). This way mistakes will be prevented and people won't be in here double..

Oh yeah, commander, this is not a personal attack or anything, since you are really doing a great job adding the huge amount of sceners.

This btw. is my opinion.
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
kbs/Pht/Lxt
zscs
HCL/Booze Design
JEZ
zzarko
Apollyon/ALD