Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Scene Cloak and Dagger Exposed!
2013-11-15 03:13
The Shadow

Scene Cloak and Dagger Exposed!

A fellow scener gave this message to me recently. It has been abridged to protect the identity of the author:

"Everyone is in the scene to fill a
function.
Sixx don't crack, don't do graphics, don't code
and don't do music.
He's in the scene for the drama and the conflicts, that's
his scene occupation.
There has always been people like that in the scene, that IS
the scene.
You can't really blame Sixx for it, or even be angry at him
for it, I'm not.
He's just doing what he is supposed do to and what he is
best at.
I'm probably more disappointed at Hedning. He has a
very good standing in the scene, still he stands knowingly
behind Sixx.
So to me Hedning has an undeserved good reputation.
He avoids being labeled as bad because he's not the one
doing it, but supporting it is isn't better in anyway.
In some ways that annoys me the most, Sixx doesn't really
hide who he is, Hedning does, and that is worse.
Also, If Hedning actually has some good in him, Sixx probably lost a bit of standing in the group.
G*P also alienated themselves a tiny bit more from some groups..."
2013-11-15 03:36
chatGPZ

please give us a reason for not deleting this
2013-11-15 03:41
The Shadow

You are right. This is pure hate-vent. There are people in the scene causing harm in secrecy. It needed to be exposed but perhaps not in this way...

Perhaps instead in a future magazine ;)
2013-11-15 03:43
Fungus

Drama in the scene, OH NOES!!! /o\

That NEVAR happened in the glory days!

</sarcasm>
2013-11-15 03:56
chatGPZ

Quote:
You are right. This is pure hate-vent. There are people in the scene causing harm in secrecy. It needed to be exposed but perhaps not in this way...

dude. GO FUCKING MAKE A DEMO ABOUT IT.
2013-11-15 04:01
The Shadow

There is plenty of PM material available for a demo.
Juicy stuff ;)
2013-11-15 04:11
Moloch

The truth exposed!
2013-11-15 04:14
The Shadow

That is a good picture of you Moloch! You are a handsome man ;)
2013-11-15 04:51
Jazzcat

Wowsers. Well, looking at Sixx's credz compared to Hedning's. I guess he is organising a lot behind the scenes and stuff?
2013-11-15 05:19
Fungus

2013-11-15 06:57
hedning

"It has been abridged to protect the identity of the author". Seems it's obvious who is playing cloak and dagger.

The Shadow: Spreading more lies, are you? I really wonder what you are up to, and who you are. And yes, I will now once more defend Sixx, not because I am evil, but because I know he is innocent: I was really upset that you were able to publish your paranoid lies in Vandalism News #60 about Sixx, without any editor letting Sixx answer (it's customary for mags to let the victim answer, otherwise there is a huge risk one interprets the publication of lies as VN standing behind The Shadow's accusations: in this case the bizarre idea that Sixx deliberatly is forcing people off the scene). This post of yours is just a continuation of the attack in VN.

If you have something to say about me or Sixx, or any one in my group, or any of my friends, I would be more than happy to discuss it. But please use sources and facts when you accuse someone.

Last question is why The Shadow believe CSDb is a good platform for his shitspreading. The accusations is pretty rude (and of course not true), and I want to remind him about the 6th CSDb General behaviour recommendation: "CSDb is a place for facts and factual discussions of scene related issues. It is therefore not permissable to use CSDb as a media for any kind of personal attacks/discriminating or foul language (using the forum, oneliners, comments on CSDb entries, PM's, deliberate downvoting or anything similar), and any such will be punished with temporarily or permanent exlusion from the site.
We will not scan CSDb for such attacks, therefore we will only react if the person who is attacked informs us directly. In such cases we will look into it and take action as we see fit. We do NOT tolerate retaliations of any kind!"
2013-11-15 07:57
Jazzcat

VN is of course interested in all sides of a story here. Email me, anyone involved, anonymous or not, will publish.
2013-11-15 08:23
Sixx

The Shadow, you take the prize. YOU WIN! These are the most ridiculous accusations i've read in a long long time.

I'M A BAD, BAD MOTHERFUCKER (watch out, i know people in your area, i might force you out of the scene as well. Muuuahahahah)

Greetings to all my friends who KNOW what a nice cuddly guy i am, FUCKINGS to The Shadow who accuse people he don't know shit about. You're free to show the whole wide world the emails i assume you're refering to, i don't care, i got nothing to hide.

Jazzcat, it's ok and fine asking people to write news about their own groups and so.. But with the bad reputation of The Shadow i'd look up with the one being accused of forcing people of the scene has to say about the matter before publishing.

IT'S OUTRAGEOUS, i've been forcing people off the scene for several years. The truth has to been told!

Regarding hedning, he's even worse than i am. We're like evil twins.

Have a nice weekend.
2013-11-15 08:39
Mermaid

Quote:
VN is of course interested in all sides of a story here. Email me, anyone involved, anonymous or not, will publish.

There is no story here, only the confabulations of a certain individual with an unhealthy fixation on Sixx and G*P.
2013-11-15 08:47
Didi

Quote: VN is of course interested in all sides of a story here. Email me, anyone involved, anonymous or not, will publish.

How about VN newsflash editions? ;) One year is too long to cover in a single issue. Anyone gonna publish a C64 scene boulevard mag?
2013-11-15 08:57
fade
Account closed

YEA YEA YEA GENESHIT PROJEKTZ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This hurts my eyes like an Australian demoparty graphics compo.

lrn2flamewarz :)
2013-11-15 09:14
The Shadow

Sixx: Your reputation is just as bad as mine, so that puts us on equal footing.

You have caused a valuable scener to quit the scene. You, Sixx, have murdered a scener!
2013-11-15 09:17
Jazzcat

Sixx: The Shadow can report on Avatar, I am fine with that, and will publish what is sent in. You are welcome to publish what you want in reply to this thread in the next issue, which is back on the normal schedule of every 3 months or so.
2013-11-15 09:26
Mermaid

Quote: Sixx: Your reputation is just as bad as mine, so that puts us on equal footing.

You have caused a valuable scener to quit the scene. You, Sixx, have murdered a scener!

Are you for real?

I almost wish that Sixx actually had these superpowers you ascribe to him, so he could force you to fuck off from the scene too. Sadly he does not have that sort of power over people.
2013-11-15 09:35
Rough
Account closed

I don't know what kind of trouble you guys had extensively, but to say that Sixx forced Hoxy out of the scene is complete bullshit. No person could be by any means capable of doing such a thing. I guess Hoxy got pissed off about Sixx, but that's something completely different.
2013-11-15 09:41
hedning

If anyone is interested in what really happened:

1. Sixx and I wanted Hoxy to join G*P, and we asked him if he is interested. 2. Hoxy is interested, but won't quit Avatar. 3. We are not interested if he stays in Avatar. 4. Hoxy quits the scene, telling us he don't want to be part of some childish role playing game. 5. I try to explain that he shouldn't quit. End of story. I can back this up with the whole e-mail conversation.

And of course: The Shadow blames us, make up lies about Sixx forcing (!) Hoxy to quit the scene, and try to get more people believing him by using Vandalism News and now CSDb.
2013-11-15 10:33
Style

Dramaz!
2013-11-15 11:00
Mace

"Life is all about street cred and reputation" </sarcasm>
2013-11-15 11:11
Fungus

The Shadow: let me laugh at you, hahahahahahahahah! Oh wait, you're serious, let me laugh louder HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

omg this is the funniest shit ever, I'm in tears from laughing so hard at this whole thing. I mean this is so rich, it borders on the absolutely absurd!

First off, Sixx forcing Hoxy to leave the scene, that's pretty funny! Hoxy made a mistake, he should have quit Avatar and joined G*P as he would have gained some rep! lolol.

Second, Sixx's reputation as bad as yours? What planet do you live on where you can possibly compare yourself to Sickan? The delusions you have are simply fucking amazing. Oh, and Sixx doesn't have a bad rep, you do.

Now please, stop taking dumps in the pool. Adults are trying to swim here.
2013-11-15 11:38
taper

Quoting The Shadow
Sixx: Your reputation is just as bad as mine, so that puts us on equal footing.

I shouldn't waste my valuable time commenting in threads like this, but sometimes I just can't help myself. Sixx is a respected scener. He doesn't need to mail other groups and beg them for greetings. They come naturally. Amazing, isn't it?
2013-11-15 12:00
Conrad

The most hilarious thread of the month!
2013-11-15 13:49
cavey

seriously, who even CARES about scene shit these days?

We're all enjoying the c64, who cares about politics and shennanigans?

I do shit in the scene these days, besides idling on #c-64 and helping out with the X parties, so am I here for the drama as well?
2013-11-15 13:54
The Spy
Account closed

Quote:
Adults are trying to swim here.

"Adults"? Hahahaha...
2013-11-15 14:15
null
Account closed

The only thing that's being forced here is drama.
2013-11-15 14:45
Brix

This is enormously funny. You people are in the scene for what? 25 years? A quarter of a century later and you still bitch around like 15 year olds. That is so retarded, I can't stop giggling about it.
2013-11-15 15:59
The Shadow

Hedning: I will take your post as a confession. You forgot some major details. Sixx used insults to attempt to pry Hoxy away. Approaching Hoxy in the first place was inappropriate. G*P has caused similar harm to another major group in the recent days.

Fungus: Quit laughing at yourself. Hoxy is worth 10,000 Sickans. Since you worship Sixx and enjoy eating his poop so much, you can put the piece of bloody feces down for a moment and ruminate my thoughts, just as you ruminate that piece of Sickan's poop in your stomach.
You are an angry bitter person. You are also grossly out of physical shape. Apparently all the fresh air and hiking you get in the mountains and by the river is not enough to help you to get in shape ;)
2013-11-15 16:34
hedning

The Shadow: "Approaching Hoxy in the first place was inappropriate." LOL! Did you OWN Hoxy? I will keep on asking whoever the fuck I want if they want to join G*P. It's up to them to become happy and proud or tell me to fuck off.

"G*P has caused similar harm to another major group in the recent days." Oh? Enlighten me, and stop talking in riddles. I have no idea what you are talking about.
2013-11-15 16:40
The Shadow

Hedning: Some anger from you :) Good that you have finally lost your patience :)

No need to mention the other group(s) names because I am not a member of such groups. Sixx did cause harm elsewhere. They can speak up if they wish ;)

You are better than Sixx! Too bad you are not the leader of G*P.
2013-11-15 16:49
lemming

Ridiculous. Who gives a fuck about what some anynymous loser has to say about anybody.
2013-11-15 16:54
The Shadow

Lemming: Not anonymous! I speak of a major group, who lost a valuable member because of G*P.
I am choosing to conceal the identity because they have not chosen to be involved in this skirmish.
2013-11-15 17:17
hedning

I really don't have the patience or the time to play The Shadow's dirty game anymore. I think everyone reading this ridiculous thread understand who is the troll here, and The Shadow is really a great handle for him.
2013-11-15 17:22
The Shadow

The whole point of this thread is that G*P has been harming the scene. There are fewer sceners now because of the deliberate actions of G*P!

Which brings another question, is G*P an actual legitimate rebuild? Who is this Sixx character anyway?
G*P is a fake rebuild!
2013-11-15 17:24
The Phantom

Funny stuff.

I agree with Groepaz, make a demo. That's how it used to be, remember? WAR!

And that... Is my 4 cents worth (4 cents because 2 cents would be taxed and you would have nothing).
2013-11-15 17:30
Sixx

The Shadow, we encouraged Hoxy to stay on the scene but as hedning already has pointed out he thought we were playing some role playing game and in the end i realised he probably had so little scene experience and/or was as fucked up as you. I then ended the conversation with him.

Insults? Yeah, i told him you were a lyin' piece of shit when he began sending me long paranoid mails.

If the other "major" anonymous group has something to say, feel free to do so. Either you're imagining things, or someone are trolling you badly, heck we're even friends with Fairlight and have no problems at all with other groups, quite the opposite.

This will be my last reply, you're simple not worth the time, The Shadow. I feel sorry for your groupmates that has to go through such an embarrassing situation like this.

I hope you will find peace in your life, and hey.. Your new recruitment that joined some 10 days ago wonder how you guys communicate and don't know how things work in Avatar, maybe you should check up on that instead of spending your time on this bullshit.
2013-11-15 17:31
Sixx

Quote: The whole point of this thread is that G*P has been harming the scene. There are fewer sceners now because of the deliberate actions of G*P!

Which brings another question, is G*P an actual legitimate rebuild? Who is this Sixx character anyway?
G*P is a fake rebuild!

Okey, one more reply.

Take you GOD DAMN MEDS for fucks sake.
2013-11-15 17:34
The Shadow

Sixx, you are mentally retarded! I have always thought so. Now I know, you are a supreme fool!

Were you legitimately authorized to rebuild G*P?

Were you actually a member of G*P before they collapsed in the past?

Genesis Project is not a legitimate group!
2013-11-15 17:35
hedning

Quote: The whole point of this thread is that G*P has been harming the scene. There are fewer sceners now because of the deliberate actions of G*P!

G*P is a fake rebuild!

Hey! Are you for real? The return of G*P in 2010 spawned or was a part of a lot of new action in the scene, both cracking- and demowize. Sixx alone rebooted Genesis Project with the blessing of Antichrist, and the rest, and with the chain unbroken to the past thanks to members like Jucke and Widdy. Sixx got me into the scene, and many others, thus revitalizing the scene. He is partly responsible for why the C64 scene still kicks ass.

Stop your shitstorm now, please. You are only making a bigger fool - if possible - out of yourself. You have no proof what so ever to what you are saying, you are hurting the scene by stabbing people all around you.

Actually, when looking back at what I just wrote, I wonder why I actually use my valuable time on you.
2013-11-15 17:41
The Shadow

Finally a legitimate answer. Antichrist gave his blessings. I used to talk to the Antichrist in the old days. Cool dude.

I am not stabbing everyone. Just those who have caused harm to me and my friends.
I take it personally when people attack the scene. G*P has caused at least two sceners to quit.
G*P has been attacking the scene.
I attack G*P!
There are other major groups too that hate G*P!
2013-11-15 17:45
hedning

This is the last reply from me: Go troll somewhere else, mr. The Shadow. Bye. Have a nice weekend.
2013-11-15 17:47
The Shadow

Hedning: and you sir should start a coup. Sixx does not deserve the power he has.
You should lead G*P...
2013-11-15 18:11
Mermaid

Quote: Hedning: and you sir should start a coup. Sixx does not deserve the power he has.
You should lead G*P...

Oh yes. The Shadow, please give us more great advice on how G*P should be organised. Because I hear you're really good at organising:

lol.
2013-11-15 18:11
chatGPZ

so this BS is about sixx asking avatard member to join G*P?

SIXX, WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!??!
2013-11-15 18:17
Cresh

O kurwa!

This even beats Kisiel's story.
2013-11-15 18:23
Akira

2013-11-15 18:25
hedning

Quote: so this BS is about sixx asking avatard member to join G*P?

SIXX, WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!??!

Because I FUCKING FORCED HIM TO!
2013-11-15 18:42
Total Chaos

WE DEMAND WAR DEMO!

(use the force!)
2013-11-15 20:04
Grapple

Yeah, back to the good ol times.. time for an "All against.... " demo...

We made plenty of thoose back in the late 80´s
2013-11-15 20:15
The Phantom

@ Akira - Nice pic! I miss my clickity 500xj...
2013-11-15 20:21
Beastifire
Account closed

The first group that can release one thousand music rips ("MUSIC RIP 0001" to "MUSIC RIP 1000") is the winner.
2013-11-15 20:31
Fungus

Sickans poop in my stomach, lolololol! You sound just a like an 8 year old on xbox live, hahahahah...

Ok you have proven it to me that you aren't a real person and just someone's elaborate troll scheme. Nice one, had us all fooled for quite awhile.

ROFL @ Pic Akira

kerouac: Ian already wins!

Please make a demo, that would be awesome, I can picture G*P's response to it already.
2013-11-15 20:47
iAN CooG

Quote: The first group that can release one thousand music rips ("MUSIC RIP 0001" to "MUSIC RIP 1000") is the winner.

http://boswme.home.xs4all.nl/HVSC/HVSC59_PSID64_packed.7z
does this count? and what has to do with this topic? :)
2013-11-15 21:15
chatGPZ

Quote:
I can picture G*P's response to it already.

turn around, fart, shake head and walk away in silence? =D
2013-11-15 21:32
Moloch

Quoting Fungus
Sickans poop in my stomach, lolololol! You sound just a like an 8 year old on xbox live, hahahahah...

Exactly my thoughts, very childish responses in general.

... or maybe he thinks episodes of South Park are real? You know, that could be the real reason he is such a retard. All that beating his mommy put on him when he was on conferences. Fucking great times, we'd call him just to have a laugh all those years ago - eventually his mommy would bust into the room and kick his ass and the phone would go dead.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/fk2xdo/yummy-yummy-yummy
2013-11-15 23:46
Moloch

... and a follow-up, his groupmate Daison has said

Quote:
Ata member here; I have no clue what he's talking about. I hope to keep out of all this... Personally; I love GP since I was 9 years old or so
2013-11-16 03:11
Fungus

It's like butters talking about gay wieners in game of thrones...
2013-11-16 06:33
The Shadow

Moloch you are a typical vulture. You wait for a moment that you think your enemy is vulnerable then you TRY to pounce.
You still using that same boring line about beatings my mother gave me. You are such a cliché!
You contribute zero to the scene. You do nothing useful except complain about others. Petty!

Fungus: I am imaginary? Good one. You can continue to use denial and pretend that I don't exist and will just fade away. If only you had the real power that you attempt to project. You are actually a scared little wimp!
2013-11-16 07:30
Fungus

Scared of what or who? You? You'll excuse me whilst I laugh myself to tears some more. You are too funny, keep tryin' kiddo!

Come to IRC where the real scene is, see how long you last ;)
2013-11-16 07:59
The Shadow

I come from what YOU would call the real scene back in 1989 full activity.
2013-11-16 09:15
Fungus

You got shit on then, and you get shit on now. Nothing has changed. Who are you trying to fool, fool. Why am I still posting in this useless thread?

P.S. you're a sack-less nerd ;)
2013-11-16 11:41
The Phantom

1989 was a wonderful year. Gas was under $1 per gallon, there were no wars and terrorism didn't really exist.

Wonderful, wonderful times.
2013-11-16 13:29
null
Account closed

That people are actually still talking about this is probably the most pathetic part of this whole thing.
2013-11-16 16:39
The Shadow

Fungusboy:

Hahaha, you are getting desperate and spewing falsities.

Let us break down what you said:

"You got shit on then,"

1. You were not around then to know anything from then.
2. Everyone was hazed back then. I went through it too. Once I was established on The Forum people worshiped me and gave me free hardware.

"and you get shit on now"

I am not being shit on. I am involved in a fight! You pussy! I am being shot at, sure. That is expected in war.

"P.S. you're a sack-less nerd ;)"

Sack-less I assume you mean, without testicles?
This statement is the virtual opposite of what you said in our last shared skirmish.

"Big balls for an Avatard"

and nerd? This insult worked in the 1980s. You will get no support from the scene with this slang. In 2013, it is cool to be a nerd ;)
2013-11-16 18:05
PAL

Your thread is live on Facebook too... Now dear fellow idiots, stop it... My girlfriend is reading this due to fb link and it is so embarrassing. Please just stop, go code crack compose or pixel instead. It is really embarrassing, I am 40 year old and this is on fb and my friends can read this... Have to get of fb soon too.
2013-11-16 18:40
hedning

Quote: Your thread is live on Facebook too... Now dear fellow idiots, stop it... My girlfriend is reading this due to fb link and it is so embarrassing. Please just stop, go code crack compose or pixel instead. It is really embarrassing, I am 40 year old and this is on fb and my friends can read this... Have to get of fb soon too.

Ask Sixx. He can probably force you off Facebook. :D
2013-11-16 19:47
Romppainen
Account closed

Quote: Ask Sixx. He can probably force you off Facebook. :D

Silence, you true root of all evil!!!
2013-11-16 20:57
Sixx

Time to close thread?
2013-11-16 21:02
Matt

dunno, just started enjoying it
2013-11-16 21:19
iAN CooG

close facebook instead.
2013-11-16 21:46
Fungus

Lets try to turn it around on people because I have nothing to say myself, complete lack of any imagination blah blah My name is the shadow. Sorry doesn't work on me kid.

Anyways, how about you go do your whining to your local bleeding vagina support group instead of here. You should expect people to take a dump on you if you whine here or in the scene in general.

Currently I have -1 fucks to give about you, or anything you say because you are boring. :D

I still think you aren't real and just someone else trolling, it's not funny at all it's just pathetic. If you are a real person, you are even more pathetic.
2013-11-16 21:58
The Shadow

You are the only one taking dumps everywhere.
This topic does not even apply to you. You have latched onto MY thread like a barnacle.
If you do not give a fuck about me, then why so much attention?
Again regarding your "boring" comment, why do you give so much attention?
You contradict yourself.
Not so sure of yourself as you would like others to think, eh?
2013-11-16 23:03
chatGPZ

Quote:
The most hilarious thread of the month!

that =)

thanks you fungus from stepping up when i thought about closing it.
2013-11-16 23:46
Jon
Account closed

I would like to see a dramatic reading of this entire thread posted to YouTube.

Any takers?
2013-11-16 23:49
null
Account closed

2013-11-17 07:53
Mermaid

Quote:
GO FUCKING MAKE A DEMO ABOUT IT.

OKAY THEN

2013-11-17 09:12
The MeatBall

Quote: Quote:
GO FUCKING MAKE A DEMO ABOUT IT.

OKAY THEN

+1
2013-11-17 11:00
CreaMD

I kinda like The Shadow's argumentation skills when it actually concerns real arguments and facts and not vague accusations and demagogy.

The best thing The Shadow would do now would be to admit that he is taking Sixx's arguments in conversation with Hoxy as personal insults and that's what is all this about. As far as Hoxy is concerned, I'm sure he was an *idealist* (if he actually was a real person, that is) for which he didn't choose the right scene profession.
2013-11-17 15:47
Rough
Account closed

Quote:
My girlfriend is reading this due to fb link

Hahaha. Sorry, PAL, I couldn't resist. This is too good. ;)
2013-11-17 17:58
The Shadow

CreaMD: You are a deep an insightful person. If I were a shallow person, then taking Sixx's arguments in conversation with Hoxy as personal insult would be what I would do.
My reason for starting World War III, within the scene, goes deeper than that. Losing sceners, hurts the scene.
There is always a personal reason. My personal pain is attributed to the fact that Hoxy is no longer in the scene. Hoxy is great. Hoxy is gone. The scene hurts without him :(
2013-11-17 19:23
Rough
Account closed

Why don't you kick him in the ass and tell him straight forward that it's a childish thing to "leave the scene" just because he doesn't get along with Sixx. My God!
2013-11-17 20:09
Inge

I've always wondered about why American sceners think they are so much better that anyone else...
2013-11-17 20:25
Tao

Quoting Inge
I've always wondered about why Americans think they are so much better that anyone else...

There, fixed that for you.
2013-11-17 20:39
Jon
Account closed

I don't think I'm better than everyone else.

Just better lookin'.
2013-11-17 21:08
Sander

This thread makes me sad.
2013-11-17 22:14
Fungus

This thread makes me fart.
2013-11-17 22:22
Stainless Steel

This thread.
2013-11-17 22:24
Stainless Steel

Quoting the lowly non-americans

Quoting Inge

I've always wondered about why Americans think they are so much better than everyone else...

2013-11-17 23:38
Conrad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRCnv-KWLAU
2013-11-18 08:14
Bitbreaker

So let me summarize that: Some whiner quits the scene after doing a single release. How can this hurt the scene? The unproductive whiners just distract us productive people from our scene-related work. So it is good if they vanish.
2013-11-18 08:23
chatGPZ

Quote:
My reason for starting World War III, within the scene, goes deeper than that.

COME UP WITH YOUR FUCKING DEMO ALREADY.
2013-11-19 03:27
iLKke

Come on people, don't let this thread die KEEP THE SCENE ALIVE!

i
2013-11-19 05:35
Urban Space Cowboy

Remember a few years back when Wanderer was sending used condoms in the mail? And before that, when Wildstar was shooting his mouth off about his Doom port that never materialized? Now that was real scene drama. You guys need to step up your game.
2013-11-19 05:40
chatGPZ

its not drama if not at least one guy was forced to get another phoneline :)
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
MMS_Z
Eclipse/Xymox
E$G/HF ⭐ 7
Guests online: 103
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)