Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Any other IKARI members out there?
2004-03-17 09:36
Nik of Ikari
Account closed

Any other IKARI members out there?

Hi Guys,

Just discovered this site following someone forwarding me a link, wondered if there were any other ex-members of IKARI floating around?

Be good to catch up if there are.

Nice to see us at No.4 in the groups charts, but got to say that I don't think I can remember Crest or Horizon - presumably they came about after i'd bailed out of the scene..

Anyway, if there are any old contacts out there then by all means leave a message and we can have a chat about the good old days of rows of 1541 drives and those all night conversations with American lamers! :)

Cheers

Nick (Nik of IKARI)

... 29 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-07-16 21:36
HOK/Remember
Account closed

Hi Punisher,

actually I meant B00ze/Empire, but I remember The Goblin's first name was Sylvain, too. Actually The Goblin stopped calling out when I started back then. If he is interested I think I have an old crack of him which he did for Boonfire, the game was called "Beam".

Regards,

HOK/Remember
2004-07-21 00:35
richemp
Account closed

Hey there Holger! Sure does bring some nice memories back hey? ;) why not? i'm still nostalgic about the 64 scene when i come around... Well we have tried very hard to get ahold of Sylvain (booze not goblin! hehe) but we had no luck yet! Should be just a metter of time! I certainly remember well the game BEAM as i used to play it just to hear the music! ;) could have been a nice remix done on pc (chris abbott & co.)! so many great tunes i remember that have never been remixed yet!

Rich/Empire
2004-07-24 06:39
HOK/Remember
Account closed

Hi Richard,

nice to see you around man! Remember when I stayed over at your house till 7 o'clock in the morning together with Etienne? That was fun.

Are you in touch with Etienne?

Cheers,

Holger.
2004-10-11 16:48
Acidyx
Account closed

How time flies fella's. Nik, your comments about ear ache with being on the phone for so long, brings back so many misty memories.

Remember the first US call you took, how cool was that? Remember thinking, just sometimes, I hope get a decent nights sleep tonight?

And then the conference calls...and then someone twigged if you whistled you could crash it...!

Cost me exams, birds and social...and I wouldn't change any of it! :-)
2004-10-16 10:41
Booze
Account closed

Can "we" still do conferences? It's gotta be much easier nowadays, what w/ VOIP and all...

I remember laying the phone down late at night, waking-up the next morning and finding new ppl had joined this week-long conference call! And I work for Bell now, hahaha, if they only knew! ;-)

Ear-ache INDEED! I got SO SICK of spending days on the phone, I'm still not recovered! Thank the Gods ATN, Rich and Vizz were nice enough to let me use the speaker phone most of the time once I got it...

HOLGER:
I'm here my friend, been a long time! Drop me an email, dont wanna hijack this thread here w/ pages of off-topic stuff ;-) Oh and check-out ATN's picture ;-)

L8r.
2004-10-16 10:46
Booze
Account closed

Westbam:
Yo, sorry about this stuff I was to fix and then I dropped outta sight; it was all just too slow and well, I kinda lost interest. Nice 2 see U're still around...
2004-10-19 08:33
Master Jam
Account closed

LOL, this thread realy brought memorys to life. All thoose nights of conference calls, people sharing information about hacking, phreaking, calling card numbers and ofcourse, alot of bullshit =)

It was a great time, my left ear was constantly red. I still lived at my parents at that time, they got so tired of me beeing in the phone all the time, so I had to open my own line.

My memory is so bad (to much parties), so I hardly remember any handles from this time =(. But if you talked to me back then, please send me a pm and remind me =)
2005-03-04 00:25
Apollon/2000 A.D.
Account closed

Hi Nik!

Say hi to Mark from me if you meet him - used to swap with him..

Apollon/2000 AD
2005-04-16 23:38
Duke
Account closed

Rich, Booze, great to see your nicks again. How the heck are you? I live in Canada now - can you believe it? I actually just moved to Mississauga from Montreal. I should have looked you frenchies up while there, I guess.

I remember a bunch of conferences with you guys, and some with Thor where everything turned into a giant scream-fest. How wonderful. Maybe that's why I am suffering from tinitus today. Just joking of course. Beeeeeep.

Cheers,
Duke (ex.Dom)
2005-05-01 13:19
richemp
Account closed

Hi Duke! Yeah too bad we didn't get to meet when you lived in Montreal! How long did you lived here and where in Montreal did you live just by cusriosity! I remember these conferences aswell! Sometimes there would be so many people on the confy at the same time that you couldn't hear anything anymore but a big mess! ;)
I am still in touch with The Extremist and Booze in fact we plan for a reunion very shortly but sadly no comeback is planned yet on c64 even if i had been dreaming very often about it! ;)
And today well i'm not involved in the scene anymore but i'm still in my element as i work as a network admin and still spend a lot of time on computers in my spare times and still get all the stuff that's beeing released too! ;)
later!

Rich/Empire
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
MCM/ONSLAUGHT
csabanw
hedning/G★P
Acidchild/Padua
tlr
t0m3000/ibex-crew