Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > COVID Crowdfund
2021-02-15 01:37
hqn

COVID Crowdfund

Hello everyone,

I'm not one to post here much, but drastic times call for drastic measures. If this post violates forum rules, mods do your thing. If not, please take a minute to read through, because I hope that you ladies & gents in the scene can lend me a helping hand.

Since I've decided to move to Indonesia, a lot changed in my life: I got married, I became manager of a beautiful dive resort here in North Sulawesi, and best of all: 2020 would promise to be a good year for us in terms of bookings.

Yeah well, that didn't really pan out the way I would have liked.

You can imagine how incredibly tough this is for the tourism industry. Within the space of a week, all of our bookings got canceled or indefinitely pushed out, and any means of income simply evaporated. After a year of surviving the COVID crisis, our reserves have dried up.

The same is true for our local staff who are forced to work elsewhere, doing odd-jobs here & there, just to make ends meet.

So I want to ask for your help, and you can help in more than one way.

We've set up a crowdfunding campaign, as a kind of a last resort to try and generatie enough money to see us through 2021, as we don't expect tourism to be starting up again for a while to come.

If you can spare a donation, that would be truly awesome. If you can't, then at least please share this within your networks so we get as many eyeballs on this as possible.

https://gogetfunding.com/helpthalassa

On the video you see our managing owner calling out for help.

I hate to be "begging" like this, but it is a last resort. Again, mods feel free to delete.

Thanks a lot in advance for any support you're able to give.

Harlequin/Silicon Ltd
2021-02-15 19:21
Moderators

This pandemic has been hard on everyone, and even harder for some others.

We respect the crowdfunding request and wish everyone affected by covid-19 good health and an improving monetary situation.

But since these requests aren't scene related we ask that similar posts not be made in the future.
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
cba
Mike
Andy/AEG
bepp/ΤRIΛD
Viti/Hokuto Force
JackAsser/Booze Design