Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user Chriszx/UNITRAX ! (Registered 2024-05-26) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Msg'ing people but they have you on ignore..
2006-08-19 00:39
fade
Account closed

Msg'ing people but they have you on ignore..

Wanderer styled post manipulation is kinda fun. :)

... 12 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2006-08-20 11:10
Style

Funny :)

WDR likes to abuse people via PM, then puts them on ignore.

I think he thinks its clever or something?

Like Ive said before, that boy has WAAAY too much time.
2006-08-20 11:25
Trazan

Yes - but he is putting out c64 stuff, thats fine by me.

And those who get a PM from him - so what? :) Ignore :)
2006-08-20 19:40
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Yes - but he is putting out c64 stuff, thats fine by me.

And those who get a PM from him - so what? :) Ignore :)

Precisely.

I recall one CSDB'er who posted a one-liner saying "stop spamming my MB". It was over a *single* message. The next day he posted the exact same message despite my not having contacted him since. In the time it took him to post the two one-liners he could have blocked me.

Then there are those who just can't quite "let go" and upon finding themselves on block, take it to the forums as a way of venting.

Anyways thank you for the support. I am indeed putting out stuff, not just a forum scener because I might have released something 15 years ago. :)

CSDB isn't a forum for personal attacks, it's for people with an appreciation for the C64 to share their work. So despite how you feel about me or what I do, if you respond to this try to keep it on topic.....
2006-08-20 19:58
MagerValp

Quote: Precisely.

I recall one CSDB'er who posted a one-liner saying "stop spamming my MB". It was over a *single* message. The next day he posted the exact same message despite my not having contacted him since. In the time it took him to post the two one-liners he could have blocked me.

Then there are those who just can't quite "let go" and upon finding themselves on block, take it to the forums as a way of venting.

Anyways thank you for the support. I am indeed putting out stuff, not just a forum scener because I might have released something 15 years ago. :)

CSDB isn't a forum for personal attacks, it's for people with an appreciation for the C64 to share their work. So despite how you feel about me or what I do, if you respond to this try to keep it on topic.....

Right, like your "on topic" messages about Simon in comp.sys.cbm.
2006-08-21 04:08
Style

lol

this is the bit where he denies that its him mager :)

and ofcourse he had nothing to do with one of my email addresses being added to dozens of north american and canadian mailing lists (universities etc).

he'll act all innocent for a while, spam me with abuse, and then winge to Perff that he's not getting a fair go.

Its really very, very sad.
2006-08-21 04:56
Wanderer
Account closed

Look Simon,

You don't like me. I don't like you.

Every time you see an opportunity, you pounce upon a comment for a release or follow-up to a reply from me. It's not going to change anything and frankly, I thought by now you'd get it out of your system.

You don't donate, you don't upload, you don't particularly contribute to the discussions, you don't release anything... and those are all fine. Just leave your personal issues off of the Commodore Scene DATABASE.

I will remove you from ignore if you want to take it up there, but it isn't happening on the forums.
2006-08-21 05:38
Style

hahaha, I knew there was a reason he'd contributed - and here I was thinking it was something altruistic :)

This is the 'act all innocent' phase. This is all my doing you see. The fact that Im not prepared to contact him off-forum because he'll simply spam me into oblivion (again) doesnt even cross his mind. I even wiped out my entry here just to avoid WDR's stalking. He's hoping that since few people see his off-forum behaviour, he can act like the innocent party here.

Be prepared for c.s.c spamming and crying to Perff. Engage!

ps. WDR, there is a difference between 'releasing a million shit recracks' and 'working on creative routines which somehow fail to see the light of day'. There are many coders here that are 'actively' coding but dont release very often, if ever. Just because I have standards and refuse to release pure shit, you think Im a 'forum scener'. Or perhaps I should release a bitmap/1x1 scroller demo every day to pump up my stats? Dickhead.
2006-08-21 06:03
Wanderer
Account closed

It's not about innocence and it's not about acting. It's about respecting that this is NOT the place for you to whine and complain about your personal life and all the wrongdoings in it.

If you continue to make comments pertaining to me, then of course Perff will intervene as he would if I were doing this to you or anyone else.

Since you are not preapred to discuss this off forum, I trust at the very least then you can stop leaving your childish comments in my entries and the one-liners.

After all you can't have it both ways. Be antagonistic on CSDB while not making any effort to cease it and then not expect to get what you dish out.

Either way this is your issue not mine. Back on ignore you go.

p.s. please provide proof that they are recracks :)
2006-08-21 06:05
Style

lol

this is the guy who spams c.s.c with crap about me.

Gold!

ps. Where did I say you recrack?
2006-08-21 17:24
Trazan

I like this thread infact....

Active user WDR dares to take a discussion abuot recracks or not, beeing a spammer or not.
:)
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Mojzesh/TGR🇬🇧
csabanw
Airwolf/F4CG
d0c
The MeatBall
Firehawk/Hoaxers