Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > HUGE COMMODORE computer lot for sale
2003-09-24 16:53
DOG
Account closed

HUGE COMMODORE computer lot for sale

I have the following HUGE COMMODORE computer lot for sale, includes:

SYSTEMS

1 - older style Commodore 64 (brown) with Enhanced Video chip also has JIFFY DOS installed. (w/switch).

1 - newer style Commodore 64 (white)

(both have external heavy duty switched power supplies)

1 - Commodore 128 system w/ power supply.

1 - Commodore Vic 20

1 - Commodore PET 4032 w/built in Green monitor (classic museum peice)

ADDITIONS

2 - Commodore 1581 3.5 inch drives w/ I believe both have power supplies.

1 - older Comodore 1541 5.25 drive (white).

1 - newer Commodore 1541- II (white)
(I think I have the power supply or I may have used one of the1581 ps),

1 - 2400 Baud Aprotek MiniModem Pack

1 - 300 baud "64MODEM" modem model: 6003a

1 - Super Snap Shot Cartdrige - I am pretty sure it is version 5

2 - broken (dead) Commodore 1541 (brown).. good for parts.

1 - Commodore 1702 with correct video cable

I have all cables and bunch of other stuff to go with it.. (mostly all extra hardware, like printer interface.. etc
etc) AND tons and tons of software to go with it.. WAYYYYY to much to list!

This is a HUGEEEEEEEE setup.... Need to clean out closets.... so make me a good offer!!!! Willing to trade for music gear if you live around northern NY state and willing to pick up! Or if not and wanna buy it you would be
responsible for shipping. This is a huge setup! :o)
2003-09-25 10:29
WVL

I'm interested in one of those 1581's :)

how much for it and how much would the shipping be to europe? I believe the psu is the same as for a 1541II? in that case you don't have to send the psu over either..
2003-09-25 12:38
DOG
Account closed

Quote: I'm interested in one of those 1581's :)

how much for it and how much would the shipping be to europe? I believe the psu is the same as for a 1541II? in that case you don't have to send the psu over either..

HI.. i really would rather deal within the USA.. it makes it easier to ship that way.. and also i like to get rid of it as one comeplete setup.. i am not looking to get much for it.. cause i am in need of the room and just basically wanna get rid of it all together. Thats why i am looking for mostly someone local or someone that is willing to pick it up!! Thanx for the interest tho!

2003-09-25 13:47
Oxidy
Account closed

WVL:
Yep, it's the same.

DOG:
I'm sure selling the individual pieces will give you more money than selling one big lot. I'm sure you could at least double, if not tripple your money. Especially if you accept the extra trouble of sending packages to Europe.

Besides, I could use a third 1581 in my collection.
2003-09-25 14:28
Six

DOG: I'm in the US, and I'd like to buy some of your inventory. How much for the 81's and the super-snapshot?
2003-09-25 14:50
DOG
Account closed

hey thanx for the inquires... but the thing of it is..
is that i been looking around on ebay and seen that people are not buying the seperate items.. like a 1702 monitor or even the computer by itself..

but i seen a couple LOTS go for like 200-250$ bucks.. .. and that doesnt even include half the stuff i have.. so selling the items seperately i agree WOULD possibly get me more money.. but then i am stuck with the other items people dont want...... so thats what i mean i would rather sell it all or trade it all away as one lump pacakge.. but shipping would be the killer.. so thats why it would be easier to just pick it up!.. believe me it wouldnt go to the trash .. i seen some other peoples posts saying they let thier stuff go to the the trash.. i dont believe that someone would even think of doing that without considering selling it seperately.. and then they could throw the rest of the stuff OUT in the trash that no one wants know what i mean!..

i really need to get rid of it all at once man.. i have so much of it in my closets.. i used to work on them way back in lates 80s-early 90s.. and i ran a bbs too!.. so it is like a a piece of history to me.. but the NOVELTY is over so i need the room!.. thats why like i say.. i wanna get rid of it all....

the only way i would consider selling it seperatly.. but still dont count it.. woudl be if i was to get a really HARD TO PASS DOWN offer.. then i would consider parting it out.. i just dont wanna end up throwing stuff away that is IS STILL good that people dont want.. so you can still make offers and i will take it in to consideration.

see what i mean?!?!? hehe okok i rambled long enough here.. thanx for the inquires.. for sure.. and well i hope everyone understand where i coming from!

cheers
dog
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Twoflower/ΤRIΛD
icon/The Silents, Sp..
Devil/Clique
gorans
Sychamis
Asthor/Exlusive ON