Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > THE SCENE - Rocking On Appliances!
2004-01-23 04:07
Tristan
Account closed

THE SCENE - Rocking On Appliances!

Im rocking on the MR.COFFEE. I am in the 37337 coffee crew JAVAISO. I get my filters from JAVAZAA. BE sure to grab the latest JAVAISO pre's from BEANSTER.

pz out

... 11 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-24 18:16
Tristan
Account closed

JAVAISO now has 55 hq's affil with 0day Doorbell, washing machine, Vacume Cleaner, and Can opener wares. Hot Hot Hot

Secret Bean Man/COFFEEPLEX

2004-01-24 19:28
Derision

Quote: One Cuba Libre for me, and dont spare with the Alk!

Cuba Libre? Come on, Man... just get a rum and Coke. The lime takes up area that could be occupied by more alcohol.
2004-01-27 02:23
Westbam
Account closed

Hey, just noticed that Jabay offeres neat little "Secret Man - The All Time Dumb Ass" puppets now.

As a special gimmick, you can just go and kick them in the arse followed by a satisified smile and a prey to just kick the butt again... Alternatively you can just bend them over and use the face to kick it aswell.

Unfortunately none of the customers so far could find any difference between the kick positions up to now...
2004-01-27 15:37
midfit
Account closed

Actual stockpiles of Legend fan wear pushed to it's limits.

Paul Ignorwitz, Vice President and department leader of Legend Fanwear Inc. indicates in an urgent report to Financial Times: "Our stock piles have been raised. We received a large pre-order from two persons whose origin seems to be Braunschweig/Germany." Steve Ellen Miner, core team leader at Dresdner Bank and head of the mutual funds said to our UK Correspondent "Well. We at Dresdner always believed in the will of god and have enlarged our quantity of Legend Fanwear Inc. shares and now our customers can live from the income of this deal." After a direct question for the identity of the two unknown investors, Miner responded with a smile on his face: "After all we only know the real origin of the principal behind these pre-orders is the german welfare fund for failed existances. It is kind of obvious that this is the real origin of the money power." Further investigations by our german agency shows that Miner is right. Infact two persons from Braunschweig who betrayed several german federal instances were able to fetch an amount of money to invest it into items by Legend Fanwear Inc. - the direct lable of Legend - the will of god. Both persons - according to an unknown source at the german Bundeskriminalamt (a federal instance in Germany like the FBI) - had to sell informations of C64 users to the police to get this investment reality. We were also able to track down one of the persons who is known as Mr.SM and asked him for his reasons to buy Legend fan wear in such a large quantity. "Hello SM. Can you tell us what made you and your best friend to invest in Legend fan wear?" "After all I always wanted to be part of Legend. You can say this was my inner dream. But they always rejected me. Also now within this very moment, as I am leeching elite releases with my non ratio account at edonkey.de! But hell - why should I care .. First of all I always can write /Legend behind my name and they never ever could control it and second.. I have got my XBOX." "So well.. How did you got that money together?" "That was a hard job for me.. First of all I had to get my company going.." "Your company?" "Yes. My company consists of 23 people and I can tell you it was a hard job.. I had to blow and blow to make this job." "Ah.. We see. We got informations you collected adresses of various computer sceners and sold them to the police." "No. We sold pirated warez and got busted, so we just swapped our friends to'em and got free. You know - Who wants to get put into jail for the things you do.. The company there is a bit larger than 23." "So can you tell the audience which kind of items you have obtained from Legend Fanwear Inc.?" "Caps, T-Shirts, socks.. We simply need to feel that we are part of this elite team called Legend. Althrough we know that we never ever will."
2004-01-27 16:37
yago

Quote: Cuba Libre? Come on, Man... just get a rum and Coke. The lime takes up area that could be occupied by more alcohol.

The Lime gives you life-essential Vitamins.
To tell the truth, I prefer wodka&coke, but I dont know how to ask such a splendid drink from a java-coffemachine.

Maybe we should start a new thread: Drinks which get you fast drunk, without loosing the ability to code.
2004-01-27 17:20
Anthrax
Account closed

Who cares about coding as long as you can get drunk?
2004-03-06 18:22
Crossfire
Account closed

And there, at last a VALID question..
2004-03-26 03:50
Extremist of EMPIRE
Account closed

The Ruling Ruler is here! So where's the fucking coffee?
Sl8tez Bitch!
2004-03-26 09:09
Jazzcat

Yo dude, get your ass on the Antidote BBS...

http://hem.passagen.se/hollowdrutt/aake/
2004-03-26 12:26
Optimus

Eh?
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Neotec/Padua
Acidchild/Padua
The Syndrom/TIA/Pret..
bugjam
Soya/Fairlight
Isildur/Samar