Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Deleted entries
2004-01-27 18:43
midfit
Account closed

Deleted entries

Thanks to some pathetic loser several entries got deleted from the database:

- Powerplant & Doc / Legend
- Excel / Legend
- Hero / Illusion
- Crossbow/Crest
- Excell / Legend
- A-Man / Legend

(Verified by Midfit & Westbam)

- Deus Ex Machina (Demo) by Crest
- Electric / Extend

(Verified by Mermaid)

Some dude seems to be online and is still deleting entries. Users online look as following :

midfit *
iopop/triad *
Westbam/Legend.. *
Perff/No Name *
Phiber *
Nafcom/P.o.L... *
Twoflower/Triad *
ice00 *

... 100 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-02-03 18:46
LordNikon

me was also deleted
2004-02-03 23:18
midfit
Account closed

Quote: OK guys, I see your point. It is not that I am trying to justify Christian's actions here. I commented on that issues already. My stance was more abstract in nature. From time to time it helps to reflect on your actions and what it means on a larger scale, don't you think? And at the end of the day, if one think of themselves of acting superiorly than others, he should keep his actions consistent.

Stefan aka PB/x-RSI

That post makes your posts appearing in a more understandable light. I was more seeing it in a way that you were take a stand for some particular ex.group fella of you. But I missinterpretated that one clearly. Sorry at that point. Actually you have some good arguments there and it's out of question that it is more than an acceptable point. And you are 100% right - it's good to reflect your actions. More in a review character like way. While my own self confidence makes me to ignore that in the case of Secret, as actually my/or others expressions in his case were - if they appeared heated - mostly driven by his dumb expressions missing the slightest bit of respect.

While I have you online .. Do you remember who actually sent that parcel to Conan/Elite back then with the sorry crack(?!?) of his 64'er magazine game? It was containing some dumb message that his protection (..which he couldn't remind himself to have implemented it in the case of this game) would've been so lame. Question: Was it out of the same corner as I would expect it now (Hint: Secret ;))???

Best regards,

-midfit!
2004-02-04 00:22
Westbam
Account closed

I also fully agree on that Psychobilly´s point of view is totally legitimate. It also does not give me the impression of him defending him and his actions whatsoever (unlike certain other people tried to). The fact that we would handle things different on this case is obvious, however I suppose Secret Man didn´t try to spoil the database anymore up to know I guess so this case is about to be rested anyhow it looks like...
2004-02-04 15:35
psychobilly/x-RSI
Account closed

Quote: That post makes your posts appearing in a more understandable light. I was more seeing it in a way that you were take a stand for some particular ex.group fella of you. But I missinterpretated that one clearly. Sorry at that point. Actually you have some good arguments there and it's out of question that it is more than an acceptable point. And you are 100% right - it's good to reflect your actions. More in a review character like way. While my own self confidence makes me to ignore that in the case of Secret, as actually my/or others expressions in his case were - if they appeared heated - mostly driven by his dumb expressions missing the slightest bit of respect.

While I have you online .. Do you remember who actually sent that parcel to Conan/Elite back then with the sorry crack(?!?) of his 64'er magazine game? It was containing some dumb message that his protection (..which he couldn't remind himself to have implemented it in the case of this game) would've been so lame. Question: Was it out of the same corner as I would expect it now (Hint: Secret ;))???

Best regards,

-midfit!

I guess the previous issue is resolved.

On the other question: I have no clue. Plus I am not entirely sure about what you are talking exactly?! About which crack you are referring to?

MfG,Stefan aka Psychobilly/x-RSI
2004-02-04 17:40
midfit
Account closed

Ok. My fault.. It was a Hysteric "crack" and to be honest I don't remember the game name.. :)= It was a game of the month for the german "64'er" magazine. Maybe it rings some bell for you, if not.. Just ignore it then ;)

Best regards,

-midfit!
2004-02-05 09:21
psychobilly/x-RSI
Account closed

Quote: Ok. My fault.. It was a Hysteric "crack" and to be honest I don't remember the game name.. :)= It was a game of the month for the german "64'er" magazine. Maybe it rings some bell for you, if not.. Just ignore it then ;)

Best regards,

-midfit!

Hmm, I am not sure. I should know any crack Hysteric ever did. One exception could be stuff which was done during our co-operation with the Insiders. Unfortunately, I never had much control of what they did...

Stefan
2004-02-10 00:03
Eyeth
Account closed

Hello.

Can anyone add 'Loaded' C64 demo by Fairlight to the CSDb?

Thanks,
-Todd Elliott
2004-02-10 03:35
CyberBrain
Administrator

Quote: Hello.

Can anyone add 'Loaded' C64 demo by Fairlight to the CSDb?

Thanks,
-Todd Elliott

ok
2004-02-10 04:50
CyberBrain
Administrator

Does any of you remember the hidden parts to the deleted demos btw? Would be nice to get them in the database again.
2004-02-10 12:15
dalezy

i get the feeling that some of the votes i did got lost. but i'm sure they were there after the incident happened. did that also come along the update using the older database backup?
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Didi/Laxity
Magic/Nah-Kolor
rime/Fancy Rats
Dymo/G★P
CA$H/TRiAD
kbs/Pht/Lxt