Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Wanted: Some guys coding a small demo for us
2012-03-26 07:39
PARALAX

Wanted: Some guys coding a small demo for us

Hello!

Some years ago I have been contacted from some guys of our radio community which suggested to make a demo for our private retro gathering which takes place 2 times/year. As I'm working for "Radio PARALAX" and our community are belonging to this webradio playing SID, Amiga and console game remixes the demo should contain some related text to our concept...maybe our logo from the website in C64 graphic style which could be rotated or even deformed or zoomed. There also could be a text scroller over this picture or some nice other effects. A simple one-file-demo with only one part and some music (it even could be an old, already existing chiptune) would be quite enough. We already started a forum topic several months ago but with no result. All I've seen was a simple PC demo from a demomaker yet with some credits but no one was able to code a real C64 demo...maybe someone here from CSDb wich know and like our concept could do it. In return we would show this production on the videostream live durig the event, make an interview with the coder via Skype if wanted and publish some of the coder/group productions on our website, alternatively with a permanent link to the scener's website. ;-)

Our next gathering will take place on June, the 9th 2012:

http://www.facebook.com/events/274700822580951/

You can found our discussion here (german only):

http://www.radio-paralax.de/board/thread.php?threadid=2772

If you're able and interested to do this job, please let me know. I'm looking forward to every reply, also via PM. :-)
2012-03-26 19:04
DaTucker

I doubt if you'll find people prepared to do this. You did not really make friends in the remixing scene... Don't know if it's the same situation here though.
2012-03-26 20:09
PARALAX

I could count several refutations to the most of this reproaches because I've logged everything what really happened during the conflict with such enemy propaganda guys but I pass on this as I already know what's happening then. Apart from this it's nothing from which I could profit, it's just for a very nice and quite big community and I'm just a small part of it...nothing else. Sadly there are still some people who can't understand that.
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
E$G/HF ⭐ 7
MMS_Z
Eclipse/Xymox
DeMOSic/MS^LSD^ONS
Guests online: 116
Top Demos