Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > SIDWAVE Seeking new group
2013-09-29 21:54
SIDWAVE
Account closed

SIDWAVE Seeking new group

you know my music, or at least you should.
i been doing music since i was 4 years old, we had all kinds of instruments. at age 12 we had a rockband in school, playing coversongs with 3-5 chords.

then the orchestra came, the magic computer, my dream had come true.

and i can always do music, but i dont feel like making any more sid, just to release it in selfmade simple demos.

ANCIENTS was never a serious group, just old geezers from THE SUPPLY TEAM, danish legens and rulers of denmark, who beat 1001 crew and our own heroes, in the border race.

that was long ago.
i was 16 years old.

now i am 44, and there is actually no kinda style of music that i didnt try. there is also amiga and pc/synth/movie.

so its a matter to die and live, or die and move on, and i mean: either i make music for demos, or i dont make any sids anymore.

i dont want to release littel masterpieces as textscreens, to do it all myself, anymore.

i am sorry, there is a friend who is waiting for me to make something, but life is hard, and i dont just make music for fun. i do it always to make something new, style, experiment, new sounds.

thats why im very innovative, and always have new sounds and strange "combinations". i will never be a pop composer, using the 3 chords, and i will never copy JT or Drax or whoever you think are the "best", to live up to your expectations.

i am an artist, and i have my own style.

i will wait a bit and see if anyone still wants me, and if its not the case, then i will release my final demo, once again selfmade.

remember, its just art.
i am fine with using the next 30 years, to milk my hardware synthesizers - it just feels very sad to stay on the scene, and i always have to do it all myself.

yes i can code, but i dont know the vic tricks, as we say: "we got people for that!".

ok, this is dead serious, and if you mess up my thread, post stupid pics, and write "rambones is whining again" or anything like that, it just proves even more, that why the hell should i stay around in kindergarden ?

so get a grip on yourself please.

any negative "making fun of", will cause the SIDWAVE to abort C64.

i do not entirely leave my fate in your hands.. but still..

no more releasing music as text screens.
demogroup or die.

Fact: TST was the first danish demogroup - all the rest were crackers.

Flying crackers was not a demogroup, but sodan was the first democoder in dk, and our hero.

we were the first, and we will be the last.

what do you want do to now ?

(groepaz will be ignored, he always wants to kill rambones)

(or i join SAMAR and make only polish death techno, then become superstar in poland) :) no way.... i have much more to offer than 1 single pop tune.

29-9 2013 /sidwave

... 7 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2013-09-30 17:33
Hermit

I hope (and almost sure) you'll find a group very soon, SIDwave. If that means anything, interestingly for me standalone Music releases are better way to get feedback than Demo,etc... but on the other hand being involved in demo/intro has an inspiring feeling for sure, so I understand what you're talking about...
2013-09-30 18:28
Bitbreaker

Metalvotze would sure be in urgent need of some skilled people. I think they had some impressive releases recently too.
2013-09-30 20:00
pievspie

join usssssssssssssssssssss
2013-09-30 20:47
Moloch

Quoting SIDwave
i knew that monkeys were gonna post pics. :)

I couldn't resist ;)
2013-09-30 20:55
Xiny6581

The creative phase is something which can't be forced. Give this some thoughts, have a time out and then you come back with fresh new ideas!
You know what you want to do, just let the time be right and synchronized.
Peace out dude :)
2013-09-30 22:58
SIDWAVE
Account closed

Quote: Quoting SIDwave
i knew that monkeys were gonna post pics. :)

I couldn't resist ;)

no problem moloch. its all humor. :)
2013-09-30 23:00
SIDWAVE
Account closed

Quote: The creative phase is something which can't be forced. Give this some thoughts, have a time out and then you come back with fresh new ideas!
You know what you want to do, just let the time be right and synchronized.
Peace out dude :)

xiny, i have 25 classic analog synths and the supersid.
i have to milk them dry man :) this means time away from sid. but demos deserve music made for them.
2013-10-01 00:54
chatGPZ

i might be wrong, but if someone wanted you to make music for his demos, he would probably ask you?
2013-10-01 10:20
Fix

Jan my man....
Keep it up!!!

There are lots of groups out there who need your help !
2013-10-02 17:43
Metal Maniac

Your friends in Dual Crew are thankful for your contribution to our demo. There might be a possible future need of music too, and we know the best result is done working tight together with you as you are an artist. Cheers pal!
Previous - 1 | 2 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Abynx
psych
celticdesign/G★P/M..
Didi/Laxity
X-Raffi/X-Rated
Guests online: 92