|Text:||wow! i first saw 25 scrollers in the tera demo, "damnable",and thought it impossible to do such a routine. then someone on krak houz bbs mentioned it would a cool routine to do. so after failing many times, i present my 25-line multi-speed 25 scroller|
call these fine boards: wares castle (718)/326-2214, channel 0 (718)/356-1879, krak houz (213)/864-8068, legacy of brutality (409)/721-5005, disk shoppe (private) (805)/984-6306 and wanderland (my bbs!) (705)/560-7493. that's all for this scroll
you have quite a bit of reading yet to do... today is the first of july (canada day!) and i am only on the third of twenty-five scrolls... what will i say in all the rest? bah! it's a beautiful summer day, contrary to the demo title...
some more personal greetings to prowl, revenger, wares king, streetkiller, kilroy, tfo, doctor o, hellion, necromancer, sequencer (killer tunes...call me!), reverb, green griffon (purina? screw you haha!) and to all my other great friends
credits for last demo-page: stars & blown up charsets by me, sprite letters by mdg. credits for second last part (tube scroll): music from pooky's music disk, cset by ???, and sprites by me. see below for more credits...
credits for third last page (outrun): music:???, sprites by me, top logo by deaks/real, bottom logo by me. credits for fourth last page ($d020/$d021): music: pooky's disk, cset by me. logo on fifth last page (logo distance) by me, no music used.
this is demogorgon of climax typing away at the keyboard. hello's to: burning horizon, diskmaster, knight hawk, firestalker, death walker, pathfinder, taskmaster, dreamweaver, galactus, stablizer, garion, climax members and everyone on wanderland.
why is it that people make a machine their life? they start wars over who can download a game via modem faster than the other... this machine is dominated by teenagers, most of whom are immature...and it shows. thank god some are adults!
credits for this page: cset by amok, music by ???. next weekend we'll be attennding a user bash at a park known as "windy lake". it should be quite cool, women, plenty of beer, and just partying with the more older users around. see you later.
---------------------------------------- thinking of things to say here is a hell of a lot harder than i thought it would be. there are only so many things you can talk about before you run across an out of brain error. +++ no carrier
- to contact wanderer write to - logos are a lot easier to draw now, because i'm using centauri instead of ultrafont. ultrafont allowed 33 chars across, centauri allows full screen width, and many more options. do you care? didn't think so.
- 1326 hastings cr. - shit! we swapped computers with a lamer because ours worked with an interface, and the lamer returned it broken. so we are the new owners of a 64c. cool! it screws up digi's, but beats the old one we had.
- sudbury,ontario - first came wanderlust with more than 8 sprites across, then came wanderful, setting a few more "first ever made" records, and now here is "summer rain". i'm not trying to be unique this time,just kick ass!
- canada! - thanks to dreamweaver for support while making this demo, pepsi and hires for softdrinks, labatts for beer, galactus for the trips to the store, and to you people for downloading and spreading all demos.
- p3a-2r5 - i have never, in my 7-8 years on the commodore, gained an enormous ego. this is because i feel a person should let their work speak for the programmer. i don't try to impress others, only be accepted. :)
---------------------------------------- remember 1988? the demo scene was as dry as a desert, then lords gave all programmers a kick in the ass, and now new demos come out every month. this is the way the scene should be... come on america!
i have just seen halloween 5. pretty damn cool movie, but i am a little upset at the ending... who the hell was the trenchcoat guy??? i have also seen total recall, as most people said, it kicked ass. soon comes robocop ii and diehard ii, should be cool.
unless you can read 25 lines at a time, you'll be reading this scroll until it wraps, and then the next one, and so on... if you think that that is a bitch, try typing them in hehe!
american hellos to these yanks: atc, nec, xds, cmx, fan. and to these europeans: fbi crew, tat, blasters, xerox, mdg, and the blacklords. shit, our smoke alarm just went off...gotta run! +++
*** * * *** * members are currently wanderer, taskmaster and the barbarian (yep, just the three of us!). watch for our upcoming demo called "cremation". nothing else to say...
* * * * * message to sequencer: you've improved dramatically since you came back. call me sometime! morrissey: still waiting patiently. doctor o: when do we see your 3d plotter? kestrel: or is it testical? hehe!
*** * * * * if you want an intro, help with m/l, or just want to talk, sennd a letter to the above address. message to streetkiller: i see you have expanded on my dycl routine, thats cool. i'm still playing around with possibilities for it.
* * * * * you must be either crazy, or be a librarian if you have sat here and read all of these messages. game-lamers would have pressed space a long time ago. i hate lamers who press space because they're in a hurry to play the game.
*** * *** *** i must say, that i didn't think i would have enough raster time to have a tune, but i ended up with a heck of a lot more than i expected to. please note that this page was not ripped from tera, the idea is old, the code is original.
congradulations! you have reached the bottom scroller... go rest your eyes, then come back and press space. i'm out of here... -i love cari!- -beer tastes good- -90% of users who brag they've gotten laid are lying- -this scroll is over- -it's true-