Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > FOE revival
2007-02-14 00:02
The Phantom

FOE revival

HI!

Ok. I'm looking to Revive my old group Forces Of Evil (FOE) and could use a few good people to help me with this project.

I myself would focus on SOME code and mostly GFX. I would like to group to be a maximum of 6 members. So you do the math on what you think i'd need. Of coarse I'll need coders, musicians and graphicians, my way just makes it that much easier :)

I would also EXPECT "whomever" to show some previous work. This way I can get a feel of what you can do.

I'd like FOE to be a demo group. Doesn't matter if it's NTSC or PAL because I code or draw with Winvice (so i'm screwed either way, hahaha). FOE, of coz, doesn't have to be 100% demos. I've been toying with the idea of releasing CODERS WORLD again, but simply haven't the time to do it myself, well, unless you all want an issue a year, hahaha.

I already have a current demo in the works, but ya know, I could use help. A LOT actually!! hahaha..

I guess i'd like to have a couple more coders, a couple graphicians and a musician (or 2).

I only ask that LAZY people don't apply. Only because i'm seriously wanting to do some serious works here. I have a lot of ideas for demos and magazines and maybe a couple utilities. I just haven't much time to devote to it anymore, but I get enough time to do what I need. I make time work for me somehow, hahahah.

So please, send me a messy, either on cSDB or through my email (located in my profile).

I hope to hear something from you soon.

-Eric/The Phantom

... 10 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2007-02-22 05:47
A3

Nothing wrong with putting an oldschool flavour on ones demos. I wish you all the best with your demo.
2007-02-22 06:26
Radiant

The Phantom: Many musicians and graphicians in today's scene are rather "freelance" despite already being in one or more group(s)... I'm sure if you need something specific for a demo there'll be someone happy to provide it.
Previous - 1 | 2 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
gorans
Mike
kbs/Pht/Lxt
cba
hedning/G★P
chesser/Nigaz