Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > wandere deleats warez from others!!
2005-12-27 15:17
stash
Account closed

wandere deleats warez from others!!

wtf is this. i was browsing the SWA side i found out that this
pig wanderer has deleted all of our uploaded warez.. for what reason are u so incompetent to do a demo to rag back on crudsmoker or what is ur problem.. stay away take this as a wrning,,

and to the csdb admns why don´t any one do something about this when people start deleting other peoples stuff??

... 176 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2005-12-30 13:56
stash
Account closed

wanderer: what r u waiting for u said u will pm me but u didn´t there is no "james" nor a "Commodore Convict" registered here.. so this is just one more lie from u

com on man why are u being such a covard pussy "yes the name calling starts again"

as i said before i won´t quit untill u come forward stopp act childis u lamo

2005-12-30 17:50
Wanderer
Account closed

C= Convict was never a scener, he was a local who did graphics for me. Look at my After Forever 2 demo for an example. Mind you I hated that demo but it does show he's real.

p.s. it's "coward" not covard.
2005-12-30 18:01
stash
Account closed

wanderer: ok still no answer u fucking coWard chicken, actually I have done some research of who did the deleting and I know u were behind it.. but anyway u can read about it in VN...

still waiting for ur pm
2005-12-30 18:11
TDJ

This is post #100 in this thread, and it makes as much sense as the rest.

Stop it guys, please. You make me look like an adult.
2005-12-30 18:12
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: wanderer: ok still no answer u fucking coWard chicken, actually I have done some research of who did the deleting and I know u were behind it.. but anyway u can read about it in VN...

still waiting for ur pm

I haven't seen the Christmas demo and I told Jazzcat I won't be reading the next Vandalism news. I've said all I'm going to say.

The moron band wagon always has room for one more, there's even an extra banjo.

This is the last time I shall address you, good luck with your SAW society. We all need constructive goals for 2006.

Dark Judge: this is 99% his posts and 1% mine... I try to ignore it but he just refuses to give up lol
2005-12-30 18:19
stash
Account closed

yes it is as u won´t do what u said u should that´s why i keep on going..

it´s all up to u tell me want i wanted in the beginning and i will stopp this forum it´s up to u

dark judge: congrats on #100 :)

2006-01-01 18:02
stash
Account closed

happy new year alll....

SAW enters the 2006 era wanderer u wont get away with this and i don´t give a shit about what u think.. u did a lame thing now u have to pay for it

if u can´t do the time don´t do the crime

2006-01-01 20:20
stash
Account closed

have been chatting to kickbak on irc.. some one has spread roumers that it was him who did the hack this is what he said

<_Kickback> Its funny I am the last person to know about this stuff LOL

<_Kickback> its funny because I am the ONLY James around that means I did this stuff?

<_Kickback> its cool that you told me, stuff like this I really don't care about, meaning rumors and all, its just sad people are such dicks that they would do shit like that

<_Kickback> people are funny they act like they are your friends but NO ONE came to me and told me this EXCEPT you and moloch yesterday

and i will not ask who started this roumer and why don´t care any more i won´t get an answer anyway

but i have a pretty god guess who started it so i leave likte this for now

2006-01-01 20:32
Kickback

Thanks Stash,
if ANYONE has any issues with me they have my email addy? or IM (jamesmathis2003@msn.com) let me know and we can talk about it?

Thats not working? You need my address, we can talk about that also? I am just sad that after so many years of doing this stuff that people would actually THINK I would do some shit like this???

Oh well something never change!

A side note here:
As for the "Old Skool" release, most people don't read scrolls these days, I don't blame you. The part I did is almost 10 - 15 years old (early 90's)?? Anyone who THINKS that I think this is quality is VERY mistaken.

As many people I have bugged about different type routines and so on the IRC (Graham, Oswald, Jackasser, Krill....) You should know me better then this??

Please rag me on QUALITY stuff, which I have an excuse :-)
I am NTSC LOL!!!!!!

Stay cool guys!

2006-01-01 21:01
Wanderer
Account closed

Kickback,

The story is pretty simple. See my private message. Your name never ever came up. It was a moron from Australia who assumed that my friend James was in fact you. No wonder he likes to hallucinate on drugzzzz.

I explained that unless I was able to travel back in time 10 years, to invent someone I had planned to use in 2005 as a scapegoat, James Smith was not a made up person. In fact he's been written about in our newspaper frequently for his art.

It's no surprise that facts are becoming muddled. When their war-demo comes out (you know, the one in which I "have to pay"), just like the other one, I won't view it but I will laugh at the time wasted and life will go on.

I think I can survive this "War" of text on an 8-bit computer from two morons. It will be looked at by others, Stash's hurt feelings will be validated, Slarti will feel a little better (he still has major anger in him). But it won't harm me in any way. I don't operate on public opinion, we all know that. There will be no demo in return, from me. There won't even be a response from me. I just find it hilarious that in 2006, two adults can waste so much time trying to win a war or words. It's pointless but nonetheless hilarious because you cannot have a winner, only opinions. :D

Anyway sorry that you got dragged into all of this. I don't even bother reading or responding to them any more.

We will work on a demo again!!

==========

The Old Skool demo is mostly made up of old material, more than 10 years old. It was taken from old media, fixed up and released. It's not intended to be a "new scene" release, just a look back at how things were. It's truly sad that the day has come where you put work into a production only to find nothing but negative comments and the typical anonymous "0" votes.

That is how things were made back then, if it's low quality to you today - remember that back then it was the thing to do.
Previous - 1 | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... | 19 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Guests online: 70
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.8)
2 Mojo  (9.7)
3 Coma Light 13  (9.7)
4 Edge of Disgrace  (9.6)