Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-03 21:18
Radar
Account closed

Quote: ..and pop goes the weasel! But well, you are damn true with what you've said about this character.

Well, I guess he wishes to finally finally 'pop' a weasel...
2004-01-03 23:55
dalezy

what a disgrace to all germaysians.
2004-01-04 02:33
Slator

at least he shows why he is well liked.
Lame in the past and still lame nowadays, wow that is some kind of art.
I don't get the point in jumping in here and just dropping big bunches of shit, please go back to the lake you came from smeagol....
2004-01-04 20:55
Account closed

Fuck off Slaterlame.Youre a bunch of shit
2004-01-04 21:49
Steppe

You obviously still didn't get it: You lost the argument the moment you typed your first word in this forum. You seem to be the manifestation of the word lameness itself, the word elite coming out of your mouth is an oxymoron as big as the Eiffel Tower. In case you didn't get half of that again, a dictionary might help. Once again: Get lost!
2004-01-04 22:02
Account closed

Oh Steppe,you never ruled and you will never rule.You are one of the typical lamers like this Midlamer.You both never did something for the scene.But as Radorks asslicker i will give you an number 1.

Secret Man - Saw the lamers
2004-01-04 22:55
CreaMD

It would be really sweet if this topic was locked sooner than smell of secrets of secret man reach the general public.
2004-01-04 22:56
midfit
Account closed

Quote: Oh Steppe,you never ruled and you will never rule.You are one of the typical lamers like this Midlamer.You both never did something for the scene.But as Radorks asslicker i will give you an number 1.

Oh Sekret. It must be really frustrating that others achieved more in scene life than you'll do in a 1000 years from here. While it is sad that we can't prove that, as our time is so limited. I am sure even you plonker must have realized that you got to hail atleast three of the names of your audience here, whereever and whenever you look up into the sky. May it be that you are loading the Sidplay to play some *.SID's from your ridiculous Hysteric Game ON DUPES or when you remember the tyme you typed LOAD "CCGMS+BLUEBOX/RIPPED BY HYSTERIC",8,1 into your trusted Commodore, the machine you seem to have as much knowledge about as about the right behaviour on scene forums. I can only hope for you that you share the rest of your days with something more senseful. I know that there are still jobs @ Mc Donalds free. They are right now searching for people folding the cheese packages for their Big Mac's.

Sekret Man - The dude who supplied us with the most amusing oneliners of 2004.
2004-01-04 23:11
Radar
Account closed

Quote: Oh Steppe,you never ruled and you will never rule.You are one of the typical lamers like this Midlamer.You both never did something for the scene.But as Radorks asslicker i will give you an number 1.

Why don't you show us some 'proofs' for the 'skills' you claim to have? Instead of raping the english language, you better go and fucking tell you father that I'm NOT going to give him a job in my company. And no, I'm also NOT going to let you wash my car again, the last time you didn't do the job correct. I told you to LICK it clean TWICE, you did it ONCE and hang around with PsychISilly's drugs again, thinking of making plans for the next narc on sceners. You are a traitor, face the fact. Btw, is your sister still joining your tremendous incestical orgies with Skinhead's ass wide open and the smoke-bottle of pot right in it?

Go and post your next intelligent oneliner and get smashed again by the real elites on here. Good night!
2004-01-04 23:32
Account closed

Yesterday i spoke with my old friend Skinhead and he could only laugh about this ugly little pussy Radork.
And Midlame: Seems so,that you dont know it: We in Coop Hysteric-Insiders wrote the blue box but you are to lame to know that.

Secret Man - Your GOD
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
alwyz/udi
Nordischsound/Hokuto..
A3/AFL
Nova
tlr
psenough