Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user lotus_skylight ! (Registered 2024-09-25) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Closing the Ban on MAD MAX of MHI!
2013-03-27 17:22
MADMAX

Closing the Ban on MAD MAX of MHI!

Since the Majority rules!
XX for FUNGUS
XX for MAD MAX

Fungus wins by a landslide even convinces MAD MAX

This is the closing statement by MAD MAX

I noticed some things going on with my warez under my handle and MHI! label!

Some files I have checked have been altered!
I think it's time I quit so this garbage will stop!

Yep! Fungus you win! I now know it was you and some others who altered my files so you could call them RE-Cracks!

The reason I say this cause only the one altering my warez could have known! When and what was contained there in!
Another thing until I started uploading: FUNGUS hadn't been doing much?? Maybe I am motivating him and it bugs him!?
Also your the one speaking the loudest!

He also started the Banning Discussion! And he is hurting the most! You win. Now go have fun!

Moloch: You only see the Bitmap, and I stated I took it from the UCF Intro so it could be used, but not the Code. Have you seen my code and I also edited it! Does it say UCF no it don't! Now you need code to compare with. Its like Apples to oranges simular in shape but the skin/color is not! Ripping is done quite often some is hid real well! So whats the real beef??

I used my own code and you can have it to compare with if you think I ripped that to!
Do you want to see it??

Also where is the code for Demolitions Intro HUH!? No code to compare to mine what a farce!
Also another likness but not code my code is different but the Character set could be the same! I been using this one so long not sure who I got it from but it contains the CHARS I needed for the scroll. I got others if your needing them?

Look at these Pac-Man clones notice the code is different but the GFX looks identicle/simmular.
DOT GOBBLER/MUNCH MAN/PAC-MAN

OK! now that I know my warez aren't safe here or Facebook I guess the only way is to master them on a CD for distribution!

The easy way is to quit the scene like all my friends have. It's still who can talk the biggest smack and has created a reputation to make it so!

I appreciate all the ones who had respect for me and wish them the best! I am sorry: to those who felt I betrayed them this is what FUNGUS'S Goal has been to turn my friends against me well You win again and I hope you never loose and be in my position!

As for what Phantom said. Now you see what it did to me make sure this don't happen to no one else of the scene! I am cool headed and have no regrets because I am getting to old for that childish attitude.

I also want to thank the OWNERS of CSDB for the chance to be part of the scene! I will still support your efforts. Thanks to all those hardworking people behind the CSDB who allowed me to chat with all on here and wish them the best!

NOW my QUOTE: Because of you this works!

If some of you guys don't want me gone you will need to let them know! And then it will be up to me and the ones against me to try and work out a pieceful solution! As for me uploading I won't since they can be altered and such that even the database doesn't show it!

It doesn't mean I won't help others locate lost treasures.

I have seen some requests and will asist them if I can.

PS:
You outta thank FUNGUS for the drama! Good Job!

OH! Note to JON funny I don't remember answering your questions! Maybe he spoke to the one who was altering my warez!

This is to JON my Corperation is not a Corporation! 1 MAN can't be a Corporation! I never intended it to be either! Nice to know my handle has been used by more than any one's handle so who knows!
It is like here I am co-opperating!

This journey may just be the end, but it is just one of many! To everyone a safe journey!

Goodbye!
2013-03-27 17:42
Jon
Account closed

Okay, before you leave--

What is a CORPERATION? And if you are a corperation, why is your group called Mad Hacker's Corporation here in the DB entry?

Is English your first language? I often work with ESL students and you make a lot of the same grammar and spelling errors.
2013-03-27 18:27
dink
Account closed

MADMAX don't let a couple bullies get you down, cracks and stuff aside, you've always been a nice and decent dude, so you're alright in my opinion.

The best thing you can do is ignore the bullies, don't waste your time responding to them & stay positive
2013-03-27 18:30
Cresh

2013-03-27 19:28
Mace

I'm still against banning.
But hey... if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen :-)
Bye!
2013-03-27 19:40
The Overkiller
Account closed

"I noticed some things going on with my warez under my handle and MHI! label! Some files I have checked have been altered!"

Wait .. wait ... wait .... You mean something like someone downloaded them, altered and reuploaded hacking your same account ? C'mon .... seems a movie of Dr. Mabuse. I've nothing against you, really, you recracked some HF stuff +/- 10 years ago and that's an old story closed by my side (and I spoke with Lord Ronin back then, put aside all this girlfriend's evil plot). No problem for me if you stay and if you start to crack seriously following the rules. But please, be serious about the rest.
2013-03-27 20:36
Fungus

NOW I have to laugh, I have far better things to do than alter your shitty recracks just to get you to go away. In fact if you ACTUALLY HAD SKILLS I would welcome the competition, so another lie and another laugh.

Go take your meds, you're a compulsive liar, delusional, and if you had any brains you'd be dangerous.

Goodbye and Good riddance.

I will NEVER be in that situation, because I'm not a shitty ripper and recracker. LOL again! :D
2013-03-27 21:57
Danzig

Shit, again wetted my pants...
Warning: Consuming CSDb may lead to incontinence :D
Shit #2: I have to second Fungus too mf often these days, I quit, too :D

And I still assume that MAD MAX (or MADMAX, dunno ;) ) is a wanderer alter ego. May he return as FAT AXE or WANKERER and join Crypt... Retards unite... Stereotype attitude all these maggots share...
2013-03-27 21:59
chatGPZ

"I noticed some things going on with my warez under my handle and MHI! label! Some files I have checked have been altered!"
haha.you are certainly more stoned than i ever was =)
2013-03-27 22:19
Burglar

yea, I agree with Danzig, it's wdr for sure.

groepaz, that is unpossible!
2013-03-27 23:07
The Overkiller
Account closed

IMHO he's not WDR ...

... 9 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

Previous - 1 | 2 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
icon/The Silents, Sp..
Fungus/Nostalgia
dstar/Fairlight
psenough
CA$H/TRiAD
Airwolf/F4CG