Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > boobsploitation
2013-12-30 09:27
Bitbreaker

boobsploitation

So i never understood the fuzz about choosing boobs as a motif. Nude bodies have always been part of art. Also boobs are a thankful motif, as they keep one motivated to continue and finish a picture. Actually i adore and worship the female body. For me, nothing does feel wrong about that. But i somehow feel like there's a lot of mental masturbation going on. So feel free to bring your arguments against boobs forward. Maybe some nice drama will develop from that!
And yes, of course i'll continue drawing boobs, don't bother :-)

... 251 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2014-01-13 21:49
Conrad

I thought it meant Sex Object, but hey ho... :)
2014-01-13 22:00
jailbird

Quoting Groepaz
anyone who feels that someone must lead their relationship is an idiot and deserves to get dumped.

To each his own: some like to lead, some like to be led.

I still don't understand what "leading the other" in a relationship means exactly. Well, except the "be confident, don't be a pussy, dude!" part.

Quoting Groepaz
and wtf is SO? considering this is csdb, i guess it means "social outcast"?

SO = Significant Other. When marital or relationship status is undisclosed or not apparent. People use this term and the SO abbreviation quite extensively since decades.
2014-01-13 22:07
chatGPZ

Quote:
To each his own: some like to lead, some like to be led.

as far as idiots go, perhaps. we have been partners in our relationship for that matter.

but those who feel the need to be led, they deserve a leader.

Quote:
People use this term and the SO abbreviation quite extensively since decades.

i have never seen it in 40 years until now in this thread.

and thats good in my book :)
2014-01-13 22:23
jailbird

Quoting Groepaz
as far as idiots go, perhaps. we have been partners in our relationship for that matter.

but those who feel the need to be led, they deserve a leader.

This.

Quoting Gropaz
i have never seen it in 40 years until now in this thread.

Are you aware that there are other sites on the internet except CSDb? ;)
2014-01-13 22:27
chatGPZ

Quote:
Are you aware that there are other sites on the internet except CSDb

yes. idiots are everywhere. writing "SO" instead of "significant other" is about as retarded as writing "BH" for "bessere hälfte" (which is pretty much the german equivalent).

no wonder communication goes to shit.
2014-01-13 22:48
jailbird

Quote: Quote:
Are you aware that there are other sites on the internet except CSDb

yes. idiots are everywhere. writing "SO" instead of "significant other" is about as retarded as writing "BH" for "bessere hälfte" (which is pretty much the german equivalent).

no wonder communication goes to shit.

I don't see it's negative context at all. "Significant other" describes an intimate relationship with an important person in my life. It isn't elevating my partner above me as "better half" does.

"SO" is just as fine or retarded as using the word "partner" for a person you're in love with and share a deep emotive connection.
2014-01-13 22:58
chatGPZ

Quote:
I don't see it's negative context at all. "Significant other" describes an intimate relationship with an important person in my life. It isn't elevating my partner above me as "better half" does.

you totally didnt get the point. the retarded bit is using silly acronyms for whatever nonsense that comes across, and then expect everyone to know them (and if he doesnt, he must have been living under a rock).
2014-01-13 23:06
jailbird

Quote: Quote:

you totally didnt get the point. the retarded bit is using silly acronyms for whatever nonsense that comes across, and then expect everyone to know them (and if he doesnt, he must have been living under a rock).

Right, I misunderstood you.

Well I honestly thought it's an evident abbreviation, I constantly run into it on forums, social networking and entertainment sites... Even Oswald knew what it means. But obviously, it's not as popular as I assumed.

Well I guess that makes me a retard.
2014-01-13 23:14
chatGPZ

Quote:
Even Oswald knew what it means.

obviously i am the retard then =)
2014-01-13 23:48
TheRyk

Quoting Groepaz
...writing "SO" instead of "significant other" is about as retarded as writing "BH" for "bessere hälfte" (which is pretty much the german equivalent). ...

Isn't that "LAG" (Lebensabschnittsgefährte?) (En sth like period-of-life-partner)

scnr
Previous - 1 | ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Lord Crucifier/SCS*TRC
bugjam
Smasher/F4CG
krissz
chesser/Nigaz
Jetboy/Elysium