Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user Coinoperator ! (Registered 2024-06-17) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-18 15:58
Westbam
Account closed

Could someone of the staff please be so kind and remove this newly added fake account by Secret Man and the like?

Thanks in advance.
2004-01-18 16:01
CreaMD

Quote: Could someone of the staff please be so kind and remove this newly added fake account by Secret Man and the like?

Thanks in advance.

YOu can Private Message (in your userpage) to Perff , maybe he will finally find time and drop TSM either. He was quite busy lately so I suppose he doesn't follow these threads.
2004-01-18 22:03
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

I bet these tnm96 is a new fake account from Westbam or Radork.Noone will delete the famous Secret Man.Someone should delete losers like Westlame or Radork before i will do it.

Secret Man <----------Rocks 2004
2004-01-18 23:01
midfit
Account closed

Yawn. Oops. Sorry I nearly slept away.. Did I missed something.. Ah yeah. I mean no.. Secret Man talking about 2004 rocks hitting his lame head. And did it help? No! He is still posting at this forum and wasting the costy bandwidth of AOL Inc. People begin to brag about spam email.. Every single penis enlargement mail has more content than any IP package sent from a host stationed in Braunschweig/Germany. Is that wondering anybody. Nah!
2004-01-18 23:03
Fungus

Secret Man, in fact arent YOU Skinhead? damn your english is shitty like his... damn maybe your just a lame FUCK like him eh? Biggest dork ive seen since fucking Crossfire, and those 2 fags MK and th0r....

Go home and fuck your mommy as usual, you lame fuck.

Yours wonderfully in your ass sideways,

Fungus

2004-01-19 03:28
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: Secret Man, in fact arent YOU Skinhead? damn your english is shitty like his... damn maybe your just a lame FUCK like him eh? Biggest dork ive seen since fucking Crossfire, and those 2 fags MK and th0r....

Go home and fuck your mommy as usual, you lame fuck.

Yours wonderfully in your ass sideways,

Fungus

Fungus:

Gawd, you´re right. I almost forgot about Master Gay (aehm Cracker) and the all time loser George "I rammed my beagle up the ass" Th0r.... Actually this is keen competition on Secret Man´s way on becoming the biggest loser ever touching a Commodore C64 keyboard... Hmmm, how about acid blinded Sonny/Mirage ???

Secret Man/Skinhead:

Unfortunately you are the only one on here that needs to hide his poor identity behind unknown/other handles. Neither me nor Radar need to play that game, we´ve got guts...

Westbam/Legend
2004-01-19 09:19
The Overkiller
Account closed

What about a translation in english ?
2004-01-19 10:32
Radar
Account closed

@Westbam
It's not only guts we have, we've the balls men use to have in order to face the real life ;-)

@Westbam & Fungus
Actually, I got along with Thor and MK quite well. I know them personally and believe me, they aren't that asses you guys might think. You need to get them to now in real life and join NYC at night. The fun will be there for sure...

@Secret Lady
Hasn't it been YOU who tried to log on under fake acounts on TK? Hasn't it be YOU who used the name of Gene, Tyree and Parson in order to get accounts on either TK or CSDB? Yes, that's what it's all about - a little dork, head of of shit (that's what we call Shithead) without the ability of facing us in arguments or nbringing up facts and proofs.

@CremieD
You ask for more but only words concerning the present? You ask for action? Once again I need to tell you to read this thread again, as I already posted that I'm out of the scene and won't come back. In my eyes, there's no reason for me to concentrate on a dead machine (this is my opinion when it comes to the wares compared to the past!). And still, do you believe I can't 'do' it anymore and can't release decent versions of games anymore? Pfff.....

2004-01-19 10:57
CreaMD

Quote: @Westbam
It's not only guts we have, we've the balls men use to have in order to face the real life ;-)

@Westbam & Fungus
Actually, I got along with Thor and MK quite well. I know them personally and believe me, they aren't that asses you guys might think. You need to get them to now in real life and join NYC at night. The fun will be there for sure...

@Secret Lady
Hasn't it been YOU who tried to log on under fake acounts on TK? Hasn't it be YOU who used the name of Gene, Tyree and Parson in order to get accounts on either TK or CSDB? Yes, that's what it's all about - a little dork, head of of shit (that's what we call Shithead) without the ability of facing us in arguments or nbringing up facts and proofs.

@CremieD
You ask for more but only words concerning the present? You ask for action? Once again I need to tell you to read this thread again, as I already posted that I'm out of the scene and won't come back. In my eyes, there's no reason for me to concentrate on a dead machine (this is my opinion when it comes to the wares compared to the past!). And still, do you believe I can't 'do' it anymore and can't release decent versions of games anymore? Pfff.....

@Dumb: I started to read yesterday but when I came to that "rich past" episode I couldn't stop laughing. "Money just buys everything, we all know that and I love that." Heroism at it's best.

And after that CZ's post, zombie dance starts.. "Past", "you never saw in action", "real scene back", "real floppy-drives", "no emulator", and that sort of self-centered elitist crap. "People like you..." "emulator", "our old wares", "this is the fact".

buhahahah..

"I want to hear this from the runners of this database and not from a goat like you", " voted top groups", "past" , "first and real succes"

"the reason why I don't respect lamers like you..."

"As far as people stay straight in their abilities and straight to what they do, they earn my respect. People like you who spoil the past with their 'I wanna be somebody'-attitide, will never ever earn my respect, neither will they ever be part of any scene at all."

yeah yeah. yeah.. you should read after yourself.. and maybe even try to live by your words... mister straight abilities.

Roman

2004-01-19 11:34
Westbam
Account closed

Radar:

Your point ov view about Thor and MK is accepted of course. But I did not really like Thor in particular considering all the bullshit he came up with towards Legend. Random for example, was a promising group with Sormbringer & Pudwerx. Thor on the hand did nothing but running his mouth. The only contribution to the scene he ever had was his mouth and his beagle... They even removed him from his own group after a while!

But of course you are right, I cannot judge them on a real life basis as I simply didn´t have much contact to both of them...

Westbam / Legend
Previous - 1 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | ... | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Mibri/ATL^MSL^PRX
hedning/G★P
Sokratekk
Core/VPN
t0m3000/HF^BOOM!^IBX
Murphy/Exceed