Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-19 10:57
CreaMD

Quote: @Westbam
It's not only guts we have, we've the balls men use to have in order to face the real life ;-)

@Westbam & Fungus
Actually, I got along with Thor and MK quite well. I know them personally and believe me, they aren't that asses you guys might think. You need to get them to now in real life and join NYC at night. The fun will be there for sure...

@Secret Lady
Hasn't it been YOU who tried to log on under fake acounts on TK? Hasn't it be YOU who used the name of Gene, Tyree and Parson in order to get accounts on either TK or CSDB? Yes, that's what it's all about - a little dork, head of of shit (that's what we call Shithead) without the ability of facing us in arguments or nbringing up facts and proofs.

@CremieD
You ask for more but only words concerning the present? You ask for action? Once again I need to tell you to read this thread again, as I already posted that I'm out of the scene and won't come back. In my eyes, there's no reason for me to concentrate on a dead machine (this is my opinion when it comes to the wares compared to the past!). And still, do you believe I can't 'do' it anymore and can't release decent versions of games anymore? Pfff.....

@Dumb: I started to read yesterday but when I came to that "rich past" episode I couldn't stop laughing. "Money just buys everything, we all know that and I love that." Heroism at it's best.

And after that CZ's post, zombie dance starts.. "Past", "you never saw in action", "real scene back", "real floppy-drives", "no emulator", and that sort of self-centered elitist crap. "People like you..." "emulator", "our old wares", "this is the fact".

buhahahah..

"I want to hear this from the runners of this database and not from a goat like you", " voted top groups", "past" , "first and real succes"

"the reason why I don't respect lamers like you..."

"As far as people stay straight in their abilities and straight to what they do, they earn my respect. People like you who spoil the past with their 'I wanna be somebody'-attitide, will never ever earn my respect, neither will they ever be part of any scene at all."

yeah yeah. yeah.. you should read after yourself.. and maybe even try to live by your words... mister straight abilities.

Roman

2004-01-19 11:34
Westbam
Account closed

Radar:

Your point ov view about Thor and MK is accepted of course. But I did not really like Thor in particular considering all the bullshit he came up with towards Legend. Random for example, was a promising group with Sormbringer & Pudwerx. Thor on the hand did nothing but running his mouth. The only contribution to the scene he ever had was his mouth and his beagle... They even removed him from his own group after a while!

But of course you are right, I cannot judge them on a real life basis as I simply didn´t have much contact to both of them...

Westbam / Legend
2004-01-19 14:05
Radar
Account closed

@Westbam
Those words are sure wise. Each of us has good or bad thoughts in his mind about certain people. Some didn't get along, others did. About the Random-removal with Thor, I don't know. I remember Tangerine ;-)

Yeah, Sunny was kind of weird sometimes. But also Shark was real 'rude' and in combination with MK, Thor, Cure and Skandle, we had a lot of fun.

I remember that I always have been in arguments with Horizon/NEC+NEI on the boards, but while that we both were coding on a working PAL/NTSC-Fastloader, I also did an intro for Murdock once. Damn, cool times...
2004-01-19 16:54
Anthrax
Account closed

All Thor could do back then was threatening people on the phone he would disconnect their phone line or sent them the feds...

Wow, he was a true hero... NOT!
2004-01-19 17:30
Tricket

Quote: All Thor could do back then was threatening people on the phone he would disconnect their phone line or sent them the feds...

Wow, he was a true hero... NOT!

..so true indeed!!
2004-01-19 20:14
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: @Westbam
Those words are sure wise. Each of us has good or bad thoughts in his mind about certain people. Some didn't get along, others did. About the Random-removal with Thor, I don't know. I remember Tangerine ;-)

Yeah, Sunny was kind of weird sometimes. But also Shark was real 'rude' and in combination with MK, Thor, Cure and Skandle, we had a lot of fun.

I remember that I always have been in arguments with Horizon/NEC+NEI on the boards, but while that we both were coding on a working PAL/NTSC-Fastloader, I also did an intro for Murdock once. Damn, cool times...

Yeah, The Shark was kinda harsh. I remember his argues with Goldfish on Wild Wares & Telephone Anarchy. Skandle wasn´t really involved into these flames if I resume correctly. The Cure? Wasn´t he that rather young guy who ran his board private for a while? I got along with him (X-factor, him and myself had some funny conferences going) but when he joined Random he somehow twisted aroud and got weird towards me... Sonny was for sure the biggest loser overseas I ever saw!

I also remember this North East Importers intro you did with this huge logo, right... Horizon was a cool guy. Watching him reprogramming half of the games in order to get them NTSC fixed was very impressive. I still judge him the best NTSC Fixer back then by far...

And I think I do remember that there were also times you and George bashed on each other for good didn´t you?

Westbam / Legend
2004-01-20 04:00
Fungus

Radar: I don't know, you ever talked to these 2 on the phone? I swear Th0r was spanking it in the background...
And MK always making personal threats and he's a kung fu this n that... he should watch his mouth around someone such as me. I may shut it for him. Anyways...

Westbam: For fucking real dude!!

CreamD: ELite is as elite does.

/Fungus/Nostlagia/
2004-01-20 09:12
CreaMD

Quote: Radar: I don't know, you ever talked to these 2 on the phone? I swear Th0r was spanking it in the background...
And MK always making personal threats and he's a kung fu this n that... he should watch his mouth around someone such as me. I may shut it for him. Anyways...

Westbam: For fucking real dude!!

CreamD: ELite is as elite does.

/Fungus/Nostlagia/

How could I ever disagree with what you have said Fungus? However, as far as I remember, you have never ever claimed any special treatment for being someone. ;-)
2004-01-20 09:20
TDJ

True elite doesn't act like they are. Take a look at guys like Burglar or Crossbow, true heroes but always modest.
2004-01-20 09:45
Radar
Account closed

@Fungus
I did talk to them on the phone, more than just one time. And like I said to Westbam before: Some people got along, others didn't. All I can tell are the personal refelctions I have, and those were good. If other people think that they idiots, then it's their opinion and their choise to say that. All I can say is, that they are not when it concerns my point of view.

@Westbam
That's true, Horizon used to be one of the best, maybe even the best NTSC-fixer we had at that time. But remember Pudwerx? And what was the guys name from Empire (Sylvain)? We had a few of them, sure.

And yeah, Thor and me had some arguments. Stopped when we built Tangerine together with a few others (the group never was C64-concerned). The Cure.... I'm thinking about the name of his board (yup, was private). Forgot!
Previous - 1 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | ... | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Guests online: 77
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)
2 13:37  (9.7)
3 Mojo  (9.7)
4 Coma Light 13  (9.7)