Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > boobsploitation
2013-12-30 09:27
Bitbreaker

boobsploitation

So i never understood the fuzz about choosing boobs as a motif. Nude bodies have always been part of art. Also boobs are a thankful motif, as they keep one motivated to continue and finish a picture. Actually i adore and worship the female body. For me, nothing does feel wrong about that. But i somehow feel like there's a lot of mental masturbation going on. So feel free to bring your arguments against boobs forward. Maybe some nice drama will develop from that!
And yes, of course i'll continue drawing boobs, don't bother :-)

... 251 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2014-01-14 20:40
jailbird

Quote: its not me who ridicules these sites here really, but by all means GO FUCKING ON =)

Care to come up with some explicit examples for once, except that they're retarded or idiotic by your own perceptions and standards of intelligence?

My point with that list of popular sites was, that the term and the abbreviation is a commonplace, it's frequently used on the intrahweb. I could list almost the whole internet for that matter.

But blowing bubbles out of your ass does adds a lot to the conversation. So indeed, let's go on.
2014-01-14 20:48
chatGPZ

Quote:
Care to come up with some explicit examples for once, except that they're retarded or idiotic by your own perceptions and standards of intelligence?

no. its more than good enough for me that they are retarded and/or idiotic by my own standards. your retarded standard of intelligence is irrelevant to me.

i like though that you somehow draw the conclusion from me not liking what you like, that i obviously know shit about it. how very mature, and not idiotic from you :)
2014-01-14 21:30
jailbird

Quote: Quote:

no. its more than good enough for me that they are retarded and/or idiotic by my own standards. your retarded standard of intelligence is irrelevant to me.

i like though that you somehow draw the conclusion from me not liking what you like, that i obviously know shit about it. how very mature, and not idiotic from you :)

First of all, I've never said I like those sites, or that I think of them as standards of intelligence. Where did you got that from? As I mentioned already, the only reason I am active on those sites because my job requires me to. Out of all those, for personal use and out of sheer interest, I only use Facebook for keeping in touch with friends and family, Reddit for programming/webdev/technology/science/book/movie related news/links, and Duolingo for learning French. That's about it.

Considering the popular sites, I'd be the first to say that there is indeed a lot of idiotic content, but there is also a great amount of intelligent and useful substance on them. You just have to filter well, it ain't that hard. And you may do know about them, but in that case, you keep ignoring their positive sides for some reasons unbeknownst to me.

Anyhow, the high value of those sites on your retardness-meter has nothing to do with a term's popularity per se.
2014-01-14 21:38
chatGPZ

i also like your persistance on trying to get anything half meaningful into this thread, even when obviously noone else does =) those sites surely taught you not to give up early =)
2014-01-14 21:58
jailbird

Quote: i also like your persistance on trying to get anything half meaningful into this thread, even when obviously noone else does =) those sites surely taught you not to give up early =)

And I really adore your snarky comments used for distractions whenever you don't have anything valuable to add to the conversation ;) Ah, mutual affection and passion! That's how all good relationships start, right? <3
2014-01-14 22:00
Burglar

get a room
2014-01-14 22:07
jailbird

Quote: get a room

No way! I'm more into confident men who wear the pants in a relationship.
2014-01-14 22:28
chatGPZ

Quote:
And I really adore your snarky comments used for distractions whenever you don't have anything valuable to add to the conversation ;)

snarky comments? in a valueable thread like this? COME ON
2014-01-14 22:38
jailbird

Quote: Quote:
And I really adore your snarky comments used for distractions whenever you don't have anything valuable to add to the conversation ;)

snarky comments? in a valueable thread like this? COME ON

Bitbreaker wanted drama, we provided. Entertainment is a valuable form of activity!
2014-01-14 22:47
chatGPZ

i am actually waiting for didi to exomize the thread and link an intro to it
Previous - 1 | ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
MAT64
Hairdog/BOOM!^Dream
REBEL 1/HF
pcollins/Quantum
Icon/TRIAD
Guests online: 79