Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-26 00:00
Nafcom

Well, don't think that he is going to start a big censorship.
but some nig*a words had no need and well, basicly I can and do agree on what The Dark Judge says (which suprises once again me, who ever digged the weird rumour up that he and me do disagree :).

So far,

all the best!
Bye!
Joerg
2004-01-26 10:43
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: I'm not saying we should disregard the pirate scene, but dude, you gotta remember: csdb is about much more than that. And you can't expect people here to follow the same rules you guys did 15 years ago :)

Sorry? In case you forgot, pirating software is illegal, we didn´t follow any rules or laws.

And talking about self claimed rules inside the scene, forget it! It never worked, will never work... You´ll always have someone appear to go on some other streak. Question then is, how to react...

Now in this case, spoiling the database would lead me into deleting the guy right away without any discussion. Perf decided to give him a chance, that´s ok... On the other hand, his constant mouthing about how big of a scener he is / was needs to be answered tragically on the same level, i.e. flames, as he obviously doesn´t understand any other language.

I did not say that this forum could only be a part of the scene with all kinds of dumb flames all over the place, no!
But I don´t see a problem with some flaming threads here and there. Besides, these three discussed threads received the most posts in the last weeks by FAR! These three flames were the reason for several old school pirates to get vailidated on here in the last few weeks...

Westbam.
2004-01-26 10:49
Hero

I do agree : so lets rag on Powerplant,Solar,Psycho,pudwerx,richie,bod...etc and se if we can get them on. hehe

Hero/ILLUSION

The will of Bod
2004-01-26 11:36
TDJ

Quote: Sorry? In case you forgot, pirating software is illegal, we didn´t follow any rules or laws.

And talking about self claimed rules inside the scene, forget it! It never worked, will never work... You´ll always have someone appear to go on some other streak. Question then is, how to react...

Now in this case, spoiling the database would lead me into deleting the guy right away without any discussion. Perf decided to give him a chance, that´s ok... On the other hand, his constant mouthing about how big of a scener he is / was needs to be answered tragically on the same level, i.e. flames, as he obviously doesn´t understand any other language.

I did not say that this forum could only be a part of the scene with all kinds of dumb flames all over the place, no!
But I don´t see a problem with some flaming threads here and there. Besides, these three discussed threads received the most posts in the last weeks by FAR! These three flames were the reason for several old school pirates to get vailidated on here in the last few weeks...

Westbam.

Sure you guys had rules: like no recracking etc., just like 'we' in the demoscene had unwritten rules (no code-ripping). And if somebody broke the rules on boards they were flamed, or deleted like you said. But these are different times, and although such actions might seem logical to you & the old war-horses, they may not be to those that weren't part of your inner circle back then. Which is 90% of the people here.

That's all I want to say, I don't condemn your methods, god knows I've encountered problems in that area myself, expecting 'new-comers' to think the way I did, only go be branded a dinosaur. And maybe that's what you & I are, dinosaurs, but that doesn't mean we can just stomp on the rest :)

2004-01-26 12:42
Oxbow

An occasional rag thread is fun to read. And for some reason it always triggers some special commitment by which the scene thrives.

I agree with TDJ that CSDB should not be put at risk. Therefor this database should be secured by making back-ups on a regular basis. If the administrators, ehrr, sys-ops ;) of this fora are unable to (which I doubt) then drop me a line, I am willing to assist.
2004-01-26 14:35
midfit
Account closed

... what is not fine is the manipulation of the CSDb in a way which is getting ridiculous.(Hello Secret Man) Just check the entry of Street Tuff / TRSI ...
2004-01-26 16:11
Perff
Administrator

About the back-ups of CSDb.

I think that where CSDb is hosted they do regular backup's. Actually I don't know the details, but if I know them right they know what they are doing.

Besides that we store all (almost) changed made to the records in CSDb, so if someone fucks stuff up we can undo it.

Hope that clears up a thing or two. :)
2004-01-26 16:47
Street Tuff

@secretman
this is not funny anymore. i just got the affirmation that
you messed around with my csdb entry.
show up at breakpoint 2004 and i swear it's not only me
that will beat your arsé up!
2004-01-26 18:12
Anthrax
Account closed

The Dark Judge:

I agree that there were some rules of course but when you broke these rules (e.g. pretending to be in a group you aren´t) you had to face total elimination in the subboards. Well, and that is exactly what Secret Man feels right now. Being a total pathetic retard nobody takes serious and everybody wants to get rid of...

Now this loser can´t handle the stuff he brought up anymore and starts to edit the database, great deal! He did it several times and he just got pranked doing it again. He should be deleted right away...

Anthrax / Legend

And don´t bother threatening me to beat me up Secret Lamer, you´re a laugh already anyhow...
2004-01-26 18:23
Hero

DELETE!!!! thats the word!
Guess he have told them he would beat them up if they do so!
hahahahaha....
Just wondering if Secret Man is Skinhead?? they got the same addy!! well...well.... i dont care!

Harry

Hero/ILLUSION

beat me up beat me up beat me up beat me up beat me up
Previous - 1 | ... | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Brittle/Dentifrice^(?)
Scrap/Genesis Project
Jammer
A3/AFL
Guests online: 68
Top Demos