Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Scene Cloak and Dagger Exposed!
2013-11-15 03:13
The Shadow

Scene Cloak and Dagger Exposed!

A fellow scener gave this message to me recently. It has been abridged to protect the identity of the author:

"Everyone is in the scene to fill a
function.
Sixx don't crack, don't do graphics, don't code
and don't do music.
He's in the scene for the drama and the conflicts, that's
his scene occupation.
There has always been people like that in the scene, that IS
the scene.
You can't really blame Sixx for it, or even be angry at him
for it, I'm not.
He's just doing what he is supposed do to and what he is
best at.
I'm probably more disappointed at Hedning. He has a
very good standing in the scene, still he stands knowingly
behind Sixx.
So to me Hedning has an undeserved good reputation.
He avoids being labeled as bad because he's not the one
doing it, but supporting it is isn't better in anyway.
In some ways that annoys me the most, Sixx doesn't really
hide who he is, Hedning does, and that is worse.
Also, If Hedning actually has some good in him, Sixx probably lost a bit of standing in the group.
G*P also alienated themselves a tiny bit more from some groups..."

... 86 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2013-11-15 16:34
hedning

The Shadow: "Approaching Hoxy in the first place was inappropriate." LOL! Did you OWN Hoxy? I will keep on asking whoever the fuck I want if they want to join G*P. It's up to them to become happy and proud or tell me to fuck off.

"G*P has caused similar harm to another major group in the recent days." Oh? Enlighten me, and stop talking in riddles. I have no idea what you are talking about.
2013-11-15 16:40
The Shadow

Hedning: Some anger from you :) Good that you have finally lost your patience :)

No need to mention the other group(s) names because I am not a member of such groups. Sixx did cause harm elsewhere. They can speak up if they wish ;)

You are better than Sixx! Too bad you are not the leader of G*P.
2013-11-15 16:49
lemming

Ridiculous. Who gives a fuck about what some anynymous loser has to say about anybody.
2013-11-15 16:54
The Shadow

Lemming: Not anonymous! I speak of a major group, who lost a valuable member because of G*P.
I am choosing to conceal the identity because they have not chosen to be involved in this skirmish.
2013-11-15 17:17
hedning

I really don't have the patience or the time to play The Shadow's dirty game anymore. I think everyone reading this ridiculous thread understand who is the troll here, and The Shadow is really a great handle for him.
2013-11-15 17:22
The Shadow

The whole point of this thread is that G*P has been harming the scene. There are fewer sceners now because of the deliberate actions of G*P!

Which brings another question, is G*P an actual legitimate rebuild? Who is this Sixx character anyway?
G*P is a fake rebuild!
2013-11-15 17:24
The Phantom

Funny stuff.

I agree with Groepaz, make a demo. That's how it used to be, remember? WAR!

And that... Is my 4 cents worth (4 cents because 2 cents would be taxed and you would have nothing).
2013-11-15 17:30
Sixx

The Shadow, we encouraged Hoxy to stay on the scene but as hedning already has pointed out he thought we were playing some role playing game and in the end i realised he probably had so little scene experience and/or was as fucked up as you. I then ended the conversation with him.

Insults? Yeah, i told him you were a lyin' piece of shit when he began sending me long paranoid mails.

If the other "major" anonymous group has something to say, feel free to do so. Either you're imagining things, or someone are trolling you badly, heck we're even friends with Fairlight and have no problems at all with other groups, quite the opposite.

This will be my last reply, you're simple not worth the time, The Shadow. I feel sorry for your groupmates that has to go through such an embarrassing situation like this.

I hope you will find peace in your life, and hey.. Your new recruitment that joined some 10 days ago wonder how you guys communicate and don't know how things work in Avatar, maybe you should check up on that instead of spending your time on this bullshit.
2013-11-15 17:31
Sixx

Quote: The whole point of this thread is that G*P has been harming the scene. There are fewer sceners now because of the deliberate actions of G*P!

Which brings another question, is G*P an actual legitimate rebuild? Who is this Sixx character anyway?
G*P is a fake rebuild!

Okey, one more reply.

Take you GOD DAMN MEDS for fucks sake.
2013-11-15 17:34
The Shadow

Sixx, you are mentally retarded! I have always thought so. Now I know, you are a supreme fool!

Were you legitimately authorized to rebuild G*P?

Were you actually a member of G*P before they collapsed in the past?

Genesis Project is not a legitimate group!
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Guests online: 119
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)
2 13:37  (9.7)
3 Coma Light 13  (9.7)
4 Edge of Disgrace  (9.6)