Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user Defilus ! (Registered 2024-10-04) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Illusion!
2003-12-10 15:33
Gene/DOM/ILS
Account closed

Illusion!

You'll never get rid of us!

GENE/ILS - The One You Worship! :)

... 51 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-23 10:56
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: Jebus. Sup SUp GENE, havent talked to you voice since like 89. Me and you used to talk on the old FBR voice mail system hahah.. This is GENE/NEW STARS lol or was it Stars back then?? I heard a back in 95/96 you went down for some pc shit. RZR?

And some old Legend guys... hmmm... Have you guys followed
the footsteps of Animal and Dogfriend??

TRISTAN/EMPIRE
Scs^Trc

Yo Tristan old fart wassup?

Dogfriend & Animal joined my PC group pc/LEGEND in 1994 after we had quit C64. Butcher & myself had built up Legend on the PC. Another wellknown member of this PC group from the 64 world was Snacky (Genesis Project)...

Appearantly I lost contact to both, Dogfriend & Animal, after I had quit PC scene in 1995...

See ya, Westbam/Legend

p.s. HARRY, three girls? Man, you screwed it... Hahaha!
2004-01-23 11:03
Hero

Snacky : What is he doing today. Someone tell him to visit this place.

Have a nice weekend

Langt der borte er stjernene **** og Erik By

Si meg, hva bruker man det døve øret til? Det døve øret??
Det bruker man til og høre med!!

Harry
2004-01-23 14:00
Anthrax
Account closed

..smoerebroed smoerebroed..

..roempoempoempoem..
2004-01-23 14:18
Dishy

Quote: Yo Tristan old fart wassup?

Dogfriend & Animal joined my PC group pc/LEGEND in 1994 after we had quit C64. Butcher & myself had built up Legend on the PC. Another wellknown member of this PC group from the 64 world was Snacky (Genesis Project)...

Appearantly I lost contact to both, Dogfriend & Animal, after I had quit PC scene in 1995...

See ya, Westbam/Legend

p.s. HARRY, three girls? Man, you screwed it... Hahaha!

As far as I know Dogfriend and Animal built the elite top crackinggroup Class on the PC. Class ruled some years, but I don´t know what happend after that... Dominators were also active on the PC, but guess that must have been before Dogfriend & Animal joined pc/Legend!?!?!

Guess Mason or Tricket will know!
2004-01-23 14:25
Radar
Account closed

Quote: As far as I know Dogfriend and Animal built the elite top crackinggroup Class on the PC. Class ruled some years, but I don´t know what happend after that... Dominators were also active on the PC, but guess that must have been before Dogfriend & Animal joined pc/Legend!?!?!

Guess Mason or Tricket will know!

Dogfriend and Animal went back to Dominators. DOM splitt up and most of the members joined Class in like 1996 I guess. Jihad and I didn't follow. I kept stying in a freelance-funtion for a while, Jihad started console.
2004-01-23 14:35
Hero

So i see you like food and ASS Anthrax...hehe

SMØRBRØD and ROMPE

Harry

2004-01-23 16:12
Anthrax
Account closed

Quote: So i see you like food and ASS Anthrax...hehe

SMØRBRØD and ROMPE

Harry

Hehe, I have no clue what it ment originally. Ijust remembered that one stupid cook on the Muppet Show always brabbling this way on german television.

Kewl to see you around Harry, old Illusion bastard...
2004-01-23 19:05
Tristan
Account closed

HERO: Whats mate ;) Heh, I got an old pic of you somewhere sitting on a train with a beer in your hand looking happy as hell. So where is FIST, SAURON, PUDWERX, and FREESTYLE these days?? ALso I have a daughter that will be 5 years old in May.

Westbam: Nice to see some presence of an old LEGEND member once again. Wish we were all on THE FORUM once again ragging the hell outta each other ;) I am in contact with most of the people you mentioned. Well, in one way or another. Those people are still "BEHIND" some of the scenes still today. Espically our old NEC/NEI friend ;)

Prolly 80-90% of the Modern Scenes are now ran by old c64 guys and Lamiga guys.
2004-01-23 19:21
midfit
Account closed

No Secret Man. He doesn't means YOU :)
2004-01-23 19:53
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: HERO: Whats mate ;) Heh, I got an old pic of you somewhere sitting on a train with a beer in your hand looking happy as hell. So where is FIST, SAURON, PUDWERX, and FREESTYLE these days?? ALso I have a daughter that will be 5 years old in May.

Westbam: Nice to see some presence of an old LEGEND member once again. Wish we were all on THE FORUM once again ragging the hell outta each other ;) I am in contact with most of the people you mentioned. Well, in one way or another. Those people are still "BEHIND" some of the scenes still today. Espically our old NEC/NEI friend ;)

Prolly 80-90% of the Modern Scenes are now ran by old c64 guys and Lamiga guys.

@Tristan: Great man, The forum was fun indeed. Unfortunately I lost contact to most people from back then a few years ago. Your in touch with Dave, Jimmy or Sylvain? If so, give them a hug from me and tell them to give me a hello to my e-mail address (westbam@legend64.com)... I am aware that especially one certain NEi/NEC guy cannot get enough from the scene.

Westbam/Legend
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
honza/Hondani
celticdesign/G★P/M..
REBEL 1/HF
JEZ
Drees
Tchad/Jam