Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !
2004-01-03 01:05
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Looking for Pictures of the Fat Count Zero !

I have some time and i decided to make a book with ugly people.So take a look in your collections and send fat Pictures of Count Kilo to me.

Thanx in advance

Secret Man

... 322 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-26 20:07
Secret Man / The real Elite
Account closed

Street Tuffy:Why should i do that?? I bet that Westbam did this shit
or this gaythrax
2004-01-26 21:12
midfit
Account closed

Yeah. Westbam has nothing else to do than running through this database and ruining the entire work of others. Do you think thats what Legend stands for? You little foolish nerd can blame it on others. People know the truth. You manipulated the votes, facts and texts on several entries of people telling you the truth here within this forum. You have neither honor in your words, nor in your acting. You are just one fucking psychopath who has too much time, most probably because you are suffering under serious social problems. Otherwise somebody couldn't declare why you need to hide behind group affils you will never have on your career sheet. Talking about gayness : We know that you put that gay picture into Steet Tuff's record, didn't you!?

@Admins: One favor.. Delete this moron!
2004-01-26 21:45
Perff
Administrator

I just want to announce that Secret Man has now officially been kicked from CSDb!!!

I will keep a strong eye on all new signups (I get an sms right away) and I have also checked if he might have some double accounts.

If anyone think they see him inhere anyway let me know.

/CSDb Admin
2004-01-26 21:51
tnm96

Quote: oops.A really nice old picture.Psychobilly made it infront of my house.In the background you can see my first car.Opel Calibra.Now i drive several daimlers and one Bmw Z3.I miss these old times.I bet Psychobilly gave this picture to you,right??

Secret Man

Du bist ein schwules stück Scheiße... Fotze..
2004-01-26 21:54
tnm96

Quote: Radork:Clothes designed by HEAD,Price 500 Euro.Any Question?

Secret Man <---Design Award 2004

Nen drecks Sozi empfänger Joggin Anzug von Lidl du dreckige Fickhure.. Ich glaube ich stech dich ab du Dreckstürke..
2004-01-26 21:57
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: Street Tuffy:Why should i do that?? I bet that Westbam did this shit
or this gaythrax

Just to get one thing straight homo, I ain´t the person running his mouth on this forum claiming I´m Mr. Superhero of Complex. I ain´t the person that discredits other people´s work by spreading false rumours. And I ain´t the person for sure that spoils other people´s entries in the database. That is *YOU*, you dumb ass retard loser!

I for myself am getting really pissed off and in case you won´t shut your mouth immediately I´ll be forced to really show you what it does mean to be totally hummiliated in public on a sub board my dear friend!

Until now I kept myself calmed down but now you are starting to reach a certain level that will make me unleash the dragon on yours and have your sorry existance ruined totally...

Now there´s one choice you´ve left, either come up with some proves for your constant bullshit or keep your dumb mouth shut entirely as I will for sure bash your sorry ass all through the board. I hope this message had been given in a language you are able to understand you molested little child!

Westbam / Legend #64

p.s. @The Dark Judge: Now this is exactly what I ment talking about rules & behave towards each other. That faggot doesn´t get the clue at all. He keeps on spoiling the database and he keeps on talking crap. I ain´t taking anymore shit from this loser and that is a promise! This fucking retard is accusing me in public spoiling the database? That is enough for me. If he dares to open his dumb mouth one more time I´m gunna make sure that either he´ll be kicked from the board or I´ll stop making him drop by on here in a second...
2004-01-26 23:13
Secret Man / Germanys God
Account closed

Perffy Baby:I have more accounts as you think.
Westlame:Come on dude,lick my ass.

Secret Man <---------Follow the God
2004-01-26 23:28
Matt

what is exactly the point of all this secret man?
damn, you definitely need to smoke some pot more often, chill out dude!
2004-01-27 01:42
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: Perffy Baby:I have more accounts as you think.
Westlame:Come on dude,lick my ass.

Secret Man <---------Follow the God

Appearantly you are very addicted into butt licking. God knows how many times you had to lick your father´s butt to make him steal (unemployed loser like your daddy won´t be able to afford one anyhow) a Commodore C64 in the local radio shack for you... Actually he didn´t have to force you to lick his balls as you liked that anyhow. Sorry, this ain´t my type of game!

However, by logging onto this system again and spoiling the database once again you drove yourself into deep shit my dear friend. I can give you a promise straight up my dear friend, if I ever get the slightest chance to put my hands on you, I´ll kick your ass left and right cry baby!

In the meantime I´m stucked using my connections to make your life as horrible as possible. Actions have already been ordered against you...

Good night you gay loser!
2004-01-27 03:46
Count Zero

ROTFL (and a special mega-ROTFL @tnm --- Markus, du bist krank :) )

PARSON / LEGEND

oops
Previous - 1 | ... | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
iAN CooG/HVSC
celticdesign/G★P/M..
Nordischsound/Hokuto..
Firehawk/Hoaxers
Mason/Unicess
Brittle/Dentifrice^(?)